Grey Hulk vs Strong Guy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Who wins?

Survivor19
Guido. Easily.

More trained and GH isn't overloading him with his punches.

snoopdogg
Really?

Survivor19
GH isn't strong enough for that.

snoopdogg
Well Guido did fight Professor Hulk and WWHulk. He also fought She-Hulk briefly.

jrodslam
Originally posted by snoopdogg
He also fought She-Hulk briefly.

You call that a fight? bah!

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Survivor19
Guido. Easily.

More trained and GH isn't overloading him with his punches.

Guido easily?? what do you base that on? Grey Hulk's anger amps his strength just like the Hulk's other incarnations. Grey Hulks base strength level 70tons is higher than Guido's around 50tons

guy222
Hulk

snoopdogg
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Guido easily?? what do you base that on? Grey Hulk's anger amps his strength just like the Hulk's other incarnations. Grey Hulks base strength level 70tons is higher than Guido's around 50tons This is true also. Never thought of that. But Guido has some descent scrapping skills.

jrodslam
Grey Hulk's strength amping/rage doesnt accelerate as fast as Green Hulks.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by jrodslam
Grey Hulk's strength amping/rage doesnt accelerate as fast as Green Hulks. I think you're right. But for some reason ff Guido were to make a comment about green Hulk grey would go ape sh!t.

Survivor19
So what?
WWH couldn't hit Guido until he let him.
Grey Hulk won't hit him as well.
Guido will KO GH faster then he will be overloaded. Oh, and he won't be, since he will let it out again.

snoopdogg
Professor Hulk beat the sh!t out of Guido so badly his teamates thought Hulk was gonna kill him.

Now what?

snoopdogg
So what?
WWH couldn't hit Guido until he let him.
Grey Hulk won't hit him as well.
Guido will KO GH faster then he will be overloaded. Oh, and he won't be, since he will let it out again. Guido let out his power hitting WWHulk and still had a heart attack.

Survivor19
Guido became much cooler after that. )

Survivor19
It wasn't heart attack, just extreme pain
If it was heart attack, he'd get KOd and dying. He was not
Recanneling is a torture for him.

Spire
Gulk.

jrodslam
Guido let out his power hitting WWHulk and still had a heart attack.

BS. Writer had no idea what he was doing and needed Guido out of the fight.

snoopdogg
It wasn't heart attack, just extreme pain
If it was heart attack, he'd get KOd and dying. He was not
Recanneling is a torture for him. Looked like a heart attack to me. And that was from one punch.Originally posted by jrodslam
BS. Writer had no idea what he was doing and needed Guido out of the fight. Don't agree with that. Chris Cage is a good writer.

Kris Blaze
BS. Writer had no idea what he was doing and needed Guido out of the fight.

And Guido's heart condition had been fixed.

Garbage issue.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
And Guido's heart condition had been fixed.

Garbage issue. It hasn't been fixed completely. His limit was just raised to the amount of damage he can absorb.

Kris Blaze
It hasn't been fixed completely. His limit was just raised to the amount of damage he can absorb.

Really now?

In that case it makes sense.

jrodslam
Don't agree with that. Chris Cage is a good writer.

You dont agree with it being bs that Guido was having heart pains after taking Hulks punch? A condition that was cured years ago? Despite him being a good writer, he still didnt know what he was doing in terms of writing Guido.

Edit: Yes, it was fixed. Its supposed to never happen again. The device makes it that energy is sent directly to the heart muscles making it stronger. Like i said. BS.

StiltmanFTW
Maybe WWH retconned him with that punch biscuits

You know, Supes Prime had that ability... lol

jrodslam
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Maybe WWH retconned him with that punch biscuits

You know, Supes Prime had that ability... lol

Lol. Booo. Then a couple pages later, he absorbs the brunt of the impact of the jet engine being thrown. And its yet to happen in the X-Facor series.

StiltmanFTW
Lol. Booo. Then a couple pages later, he absorbs the brunt of the impact of the jet engine being thrown. And its yet to happen in the X-Facor series.

Blackbird's jet engine =/= WWH's punch stick out tongue

jrodslam
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Blackbird's jet engine =/= WWH's punch stick out tongue

Just saying. Before, when his heart had the problem, after having an episode, be usually wouldnt just absorb something again right after.

snoopdogg

Edit: Yes, it was fixed. Its supposed to never happen again. The device makes it that energy is sent directly to the heart muscles making it stronger. Like i said. BS. That's not how I remember it. I remember it to pump more energy to his heart. I don't recall it saying it won't happen again just that it will be harder to do. You have scan?

snoopdogg
Lol. Booo. Then a couple pages later, he absorbs the brunt of the impact of the jet engine being thrown. And its yet to happen in the X-Facor series. It may not have happened yet in the X-Factor series but it did happen in WWHulk.

jrodslam
That's not how I remember it. I remember it to pump more energy to his heart. I don't recall it saying it won't happen again just that it will be harder to do. You have scan?

http://img14.imagehosting.gr/out.php/t592429_xfactorv113520rougher.jpg http://img14.imagehosting.gr/out.php/t592430_sgrp32.jpg

godking
This is true also. Never thought of that. But Guido has some descent scrapping skills. And Grey Hulk does'nt ?

Grey Hulk lacks the strength of the Green Hulk but he makes up for it in battle cunning and smarts.

With the exception of WWH Grey Hulk is the smartest fighter of the hulk incarnations.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by godking
And Grey Hulk does'nt ?

Grey Hulk lacks the strength of the Green Hulk but he makes up for it in battle cunning and smarts.

With the exception of WWH Grey Hulk is the smartest fighter of the hulk incarnations. Guido has better skills than Grey Hulk I think.

godking
Guido has better skills than Grey Hulk I think. not really Grey Hulk has beaten Thing and Abomination by outsmarting them when he could'nt face them toe to toe.

Fixit is a pretty devious fighter Guido could win but its not a given.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by godking
And Grey Hulk does'nt ?

With the exception of WWH Grey Hulk is the smartest fighter of the hulk incarnations.

I actually think Fixit is the smartest and most devious fighter of all the Hulks except Maestro. WWH was smart in mind, but he didnt have to fight smart. He was so Dominate that he trucked over everyone, except Juggernaut. He did fight him smart by moving out of the way though. Actually he fought smart that whole X-men fight. Fixit is more of a tactitian

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
I actually think Fixit is the smartest and most devious fighter of all the Hulks except Maestro. WWH was smart in mind, but he didnt have to fight smart. He was so Dominate that he trucked over everyone, except Juggernaut. He did fight him smart by moving out of the way though. Actually he fought smart that whole X-men fight. Fixit is more of a tactitian

Don't forget about Merged/Prof Hulk. The only Hulk who was bad, fight smartwise, was Banner Hulk, ironically

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Don't forget about Merged/Prof Hulk. The only Hulk who was bad, fight smartwise, was Banner Hulk, ironically

The one big knock against Merged/prof Hulk was his loss to Juggernaut. If this guy is throwing you around he aint a normal lumberjack. It took him way too long to realize this. I think that was the banner part of him thinking too logical instead of thinking of winning.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
The one big knock against Merged/prof Hulk was his loss to Juggernaut. If this guy is throwing you around he aint a normal lumberjack. It took him way too long to realize this. I think that was the banner part of him thinking too logical instead of thinking of winning.

I think Bruce knew he was up against a superhuman brick, but he had no idea just how powerful until it was too late.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.