Galactus (Normal) vs DC Top-tiers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Galactus (well-fed)

vs

Darkseid (w/ ALE), Amazo (most powerful version), Cyborg Superman (w/ Sinestro Rings), Doomsday (H/P), Superboy Prime (w/ Guardian Amp)

Galan007
Amazo ftw.

Enyalus
Hm. Yeah maybe. I could see Amazo splitting against Galactus. I mean, Amazo can copy the PC and overcome Galactus...or Galactus drains the power out of Amazo Ultron-style before he gets the chance to copy. Could see that going either way.

Top tiers win. Prime and Amazo alone would be enough, IMO.

Doom and Gloom
Well fed? Then Galactus easily.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Enyalus
Hm. Yeah maybe. I could see Amazo splitting against Galactus. I mean, Amazo can copy the PC and overcome Galactus...

Common :/

Galan007
Hm. Yeah maybe. I could see Amazo splitting against Galactus. I mean, Amazo can copy the PC and overcome Galactus...or Galactus drains the power out of Amazo Ultron-style before he gets the chance to copy. Could see that going either way. Well, Amazo is already starting at his 'most powerful' (which is either; the version who copied the 'gog, or the version who could use every power he'd ever copied... You pick.) - imo, that'd be enough. However, he could also copy the powers of the other members on his team (which would easily be enough to pwn G.) But if humilation was required, Amazo could still copy the powers of Galactus himself as well.

I just don't see how Amazo would be capable of losing.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Common :/
Most powerful version of Amazo was specified.

Originally posted by Galan007
Well, Amazo is already starting at his 'most powerful' (which is either; the version who copied the 'gog, or the version who could use every power he'd ever copied... You pick.) - imo, that'd be enough. However, he could also copy the powers of the other members on his team (which would easily be enough to pwn G.) But if humilation was required, Amazo could still copy the powers of Galactus as well.
The version that copied half the 'Gog didn't do anything to put him on Big G's level. And I haven't read The Nail yet. Bad me.

I don't think a split against Big G on his own is unreasonable. And Darkseid, Cyborg, and Doomsday are basically cannon-fodder here.

Galan007
The version that copied half the 'Gog didn't do anything to put him on Big G's level. But we do know what a fraction of the 'gog is capable of (ie. freezing the big bang of a universe forever in time.) Hell, even Cosmic Extant possessed an incomplete 'gog, and look what he did.

And I haven't read The Nail yet. Bad me. It's juicy. big grin

I don't think a split against Big G on his own is unreasonable. His draining of Ultron has no bearing on Amazo.

And Darkseid, Cyborg, and Doomsday are basically cannon-fodder here. I agree with DS/Hank - but imagine DD's adapt on the fly trait, amplified on a cosmic scale.

Enyalus
I agree with DS/Hank - but imagine DD's adapt on the fly trait, amplified on a cosmic scale.
hmm

xJLxKing
Gala loses! He isn't taking down Prime and Amazo+ DS.

Prime and Amazo kill him

Mindset
Prime would barely be a nuisance...

You aren't beating a well fed Galan with just strength.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Mindset
Prime would barely be a nuisance...

You aren't beating a well fed Galan with just strength.
Who hasn't beaten with strength? This dude is made to end lives with his strength.

Mindset
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Who hasn't beaten with strength? This dude is made to end lives with his strength. Has he fought Galactus?

Has he fought anyone like Galactus or at the same power level of Galactus?

Ok, then.

He would be a gnat to Galan.

xJLxKing
Has he fought Galactus?

Has he fought anyone like Galactus or at the same power level of Galactus?

Ok, then.

He would be a gnat to Galan.
Of course not, but we got Amazo here

Mindset
What does Amazo have to do with you thinking SBP will prove to be any kind of trouble for Galactus?

Survivor19
To beat Galactus you must have power source comparable to devoured planet(s)

Like to be a Beyonder. Or to have an IG. Or be like T&A. Or be like Phoenix.

Prime is fueled by sun. That means, a little fraction of Star's energy.
Not comparable at all.

Mindset
If anything Galactus would drain him.

Galan007
Has he fought anyone like Galactus or at the same power level of Galactus? Monarch's energies pwned a universe. ermmgrin

Survivor19
I don't see what Amazo can do.

Copy the power? Let him go all the way. How will he fuel his power cosmic? Galactus won't charge him, and he won't feed on a planet in this scenario...

xJLxKing
What does Amazo have to do with you thinking SBP will prove to be any kind of trouble for Galactus?
What will Gala to do Prime? Drain him> blast him to oblivion? If so Amazo would be hitting him from the back

Galan007
Originally posted by Survivor19
I don't see what Amazo can do.

Copy the power? Let him go all the way. How will he fuel his power cosmic? Galactus won't charge him, and he won't feed on a planet in this scenario... Given that Amazo will be starting at his 'most powerful', and that he also has the option of copying the powers of his team members, I don't see a need for him to copy G's power.

That aside, why would Amazo have to 'fuel his power' anyway? It's not like he'd be duplicating the power of an emaciated Galactus. srsly

Mindset
What will Gala to do Prime? Drain him> blast him to oblivion? If so Amazo would be hitting him from the back

Mindset
Monarch's energies pwned a universe. ermmgrin Galactus shits out universes.

xJLxKing
Galactus shits out universes.
I am still asking you. What can Gala do to Prime?

I think it save to say that Gala won't be KOing Prime in one hit.

Galan007
Galactus shits out universes. ^ Scans or it didn't happnen. uhuh

Mindset
I am still asking you. What can Gala do to Prime?

I think it save to say that Gala won't be KOing Prime in one hit. Red solar radiation, power drain, energy blasts...

What is Prime going to do to Galactus, punch him?

Just stop before you make yourself look like TP...

xJLxKing
Red solar radiation, power drain, energy blasts...

Just stop before you make yourself look like TP...
Those won't work when Amazo got his back.

Mindset

Kris Blaze
Monarch's energies pwned a universe. ermmgrin

Which I seem to recall Galactus doing as well, by closing his hand : D

Enyalus
Which I seem to recall Galactus doing as well, by closing his hand : D
For serious?

Kris Blaze
For serious?

I saw a scan, which I do not know the context of smile

Mindset
Every kiss begins with K

quanchi112
Galactus wins.

TricksterPriest
How is DS fodder? He has the ALE. And Galactus wins? Really? roll eyes (sarcastic) Against the power of the gog? Or the ALE? GTFO.

Starscream M
I should've specified that Amazo, while being the most powerful form, does not get the abiltiy to absorb any more powers

Enyalus
I think a split is about right, then.

Slaanesh
Prime solo..he punch Galactus head off..

ares834
The team should win.

psycho gundam
Hm. Yeah maybe. I could see Amazo splitting against Galactus. I mean, Amazo can copy the PC and overcome Galactus...or Galactus drains the power out of Amazo Ultron-style before he gets the chance to copy. Could see that going either way.

Top tiers win. Prime and Amazo alone would be enough, IMO. too bad amazo doesn't have galactus' containment suit to hold his energies in check. he ownes himself if he copies big g.

Nestical
galan ftw

occultdestroyer

Yes.

He can just retcon him.

Galan007
Which I seem to recall Galactus doing as well, by closing his hand : D In this instance did Galactus hold his arm up, then appear to release universe-busting energy from his closed hand? If so, that's from the end of the 'Black Celestial arc.' - in which, Galactus used the UN to destroy said universe.

Originally posted by Starscream M
I should've specified that Amazo, while being the most powerful form, does not get the abiltiy to absorb any more powers He can still solo, imo.

Survivor19
How?
Sure, let him duplicate the Power Cosmic. Why not?
Does it changes the outcome? No.
Because it's established, that PC can operate on many different levels.
It MUST BE FUELED to be efficient. Until Amazo goes and eats some planetoids (like the Thanos clone did), he wouldn't be doing anything to Big G. Herald levels attacks barely phase Galactus, despite being the PC...

Galan007
Originally posted by Survivor19
How?
Sure, let him duplicate the Power Cosmic. Why not?
Does it changes the outcome? No.
Because it's established, that PC can operate on many different levels.
It MUST BE FUELED to be efficient. Until Amazo goes and eats some planetoids (like the Thanos clone did), he wouldn't be doing anything to Big G. Herald levels attacks barely phase Galactus, despite being the PC... a.) Amazo isn't allowed to duplicate powers in this thread.
b.) At his 'most powerful' I see Amazo as more powerful han G (for reasons I've already stated.)

Bouboumaster
I say Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.