Witchblade vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Sara Pezzini is both offended and highly disgusted by several comments Cain Marko keeps making. But Cain's not giving up and is determined to get what he's spotted and feels he deserves. Finally having enough of his crap Sara lashes out at him with the Witchblade and its on!

Who win?

Enyalus
Cain rapes Sara.

Entity
Originally posted by Enyalus
Cain rapes Sara. With the witchblade protecting her I find that very hard to believe.

Nemesis X
I say Juggernaut gets owned. Seriously. The Witchblade was created by both Darkness and the Angelus, two most powerful beings of the universe (in the Top Cow Universe that is).

Not sure if I should add Anime feats but Witchblade once splitted a continent in two.

In the comics, Witchblade slapped a truck away like it was nothing.

Tenebrous
Interesting. I don't think cain can do anything to her so long as she keeps her distance, which will be easy as the witchblade is all about mobility and ranged attacks, if necessary.

Leaning towards stalemate. That's the best cain can accomplish. the longer the match goes I see sara figuring out some way to use the witchblade against cain's armor in some fashion.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Nemesis X
I say Juggernaut gets owned. Seriously. The Witchblade was created by both Darkness and the Angelus, two most powerful beings of the universe (in the Top Cow Universe that is).

Not sure if I should add Anime feats but Witchblade once splitted a continent in two.

In the comics, Witchblade slapped a truck away like it was nothing.

You can't use anime feats here and Cain can slap away a truck with ease.

Enyalus
Meh, I was a big Witchblade reader for the first 60 issues and she didn't do anything to put her even at low-herald level.

Haven't kept up with her for the last few years, but...

psycho gundam
he's gonna tear her like a wishbone.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
You can't use anime feats here and Cain can slap away a truck with ease.

Well Top Cow said that the anime Witchblade series is canon to the comic series so there.

Wei Phoenix
Well Top Cow said that the anime Witchblade series is canon to the comic series so there.

But we are in the comic book vs forum where only comics count. What has she done that puts her in Cain's league? Her slapping a car away is not a big feat here.

Entity
Whats Juggs gonna do to her that the witchblade can't defend againist?

The Nuul
Originally posted by psycho gundam
he's gonna tear her like a wishbone.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Tenebrous
Interesting. I don't think cain can do anything to her so long as she keeps her distance, which will be easy as the witchblade is all about mobility and ranged attacks, if necessary.

Leaning towards stalemate. That's the best cain can accomplish. the longer the match goes I see sara figuring out some way to use the witchblade against cain's armor in some fashion.

What is she going to do to his armor? He doesn't need his armor to fight anyone outside of telepaths and he can easily remove it.

Originally posted by Entity
Whats Juggs gonna do to her that the witchblade can't defend againist?

Not knowing who Cain is and his powers she would more than likely try to hurt him and possibly get too close to him which would end up with her getting punched in the face. She could shoot an energy blast at him and Cain could absorb it and redirect it to her, she could unload all of her powers into him and he'll take it all while moving in closer on her and give her the Sunday Punch.

What can the WB do to Cain?

Nemesis X
But we are in the comic book vs forum where only comics count. What has she done that puts her in Cain's league? Her slapping a car away is not a big feat here.

We don't exactly know how strong she is. True slapping a truck away with one hand isn't good enough since Juggernaut can do that too but Witchblade was created by the Darkness and Angelus. Don't you know who those two are? Darkness encountered Superman and the Hulk (which is canon) and nearly whooped the crap out of them. With the Darkness'es power coursing through the Witchblade added with the Angelus'es, Juggernaut will have trouble beating Witchblade.

jalek moye
juggernuat wins. sara cant do any damage to him

Wei Phoenix
We don't exactly know how strong she is. True slapping a truck away with one hand isn't good enough since Juggernaut can do that too but Witchblade was created by the Darkness and Angelus. Don't you know who those two are? Darkness encountered Superman and the Hulk (which is canon) and nearly whooped the crap out of them. With the Darkness'es power coursing through the Witchblade added with the Angelus'es, Juggernaut will have trouble beating Witchblade.

WB is neither in the Marvel nor DC universe or company so its not canon. Even if it was she was able to whoop two people who can't offensively hurt Cain. Those two aren't invulnerable, Cain is. I don't think you know what canon and noncanon is.

jalek moye
and the crossover isnt canon, only the batman one is

Tenebrous
What is she going to do to his armor? He doesn't need his armor to fight anyone outside of telepaths and he can easily remove it.

Not knowing who Cain is and his powers she would more than likely try to hurt him and possibly get too close to him which would end up with her getting punched in the face. She could shoot an energy blast at him and Cain could absorb it and redirect it to her, she could unload all of her powers into him and he'll take it all while moving in closer on her and give her the Sunday Punch.

What can the WB do to Cain?

Same question, what can juggernaut do to the WB? Sara isn't as stupid as you assume, she is an NYPD detective and is cautious by nature. Your assumption that she just walks up to cain simply because she doesn't know who he is illogical at best.

Also assuming that unloading all her powers at him while cain "moves in closer on her" is flawed. Why do you assume she's standing still and knowingly lets juggernaut close in?

Common sense man. If you see someone that large you dont walk up to him to slap him in the face, especially if you're a woman, and especially if you're a cop. WB or not, that's not Sara's nature.

That's why I originally said that the best Juggernaut can do is a stalemate. He has to close in to do anything. WB can fly.

WB is neither in the Marvel nor DC universe or company so its not canon. Even if it was she was able to whoop two people who can't offensively hurt Cain. Those two aren't invulnerable, Cain is. I don't think you know what canon and noncanon is.

Jackie can eviscerate cain. There's no light inside cain's stomach and as far as I know juggernaut has never been attacked in that fashion before.

Wei Phoenix
Same question, what can juggernaut do to the WB? Sara isn't as stupid as you assume, she is an NYPD detective and is cautious by nature. Your assumption that she just walks up to cain simply because she doesn't know who he is illogical at best.

Also assuming that unloading all her powers at him while cain "moves in closer on her" is flawed. Why do you assume she's standing still and knowingly lets juggernaut close in?

Common sense man. If you see someone that large you dont walk up to him to slap him in the face, especially if you're a woman, and especially if you're a cop. WB or not, that's not Sara's nature.

That's why I originally said that the best Juggernaut can do is a stalemate. He has to close in to do anything. WB can fly.

Jackie can eviscerate cain. There's no light inside cain's stomach and as far as I know juggernaut has never been attacked in that fashion before.

Who is Jackie? The OP said Sara Pezzini. Besides that Cain's skin is more durable than his armor, his skin can't be penetrated, she can't hurt his insides or outsides.

If she shoots anything at him that is energy then he absorbs it and redirects it back to her simple as that.

Mindset
Jackie can eviscerate cain. There's no light inside cain's stomach and as far as I know juggernaut has never been attacked in that fashion before. Jackie can't do anything to Cain, his insides are just as durable, and he is immortal with a healing factor.

Tenebrous
Originally posted by Mindset
Jackie can't do anything to Cain, his insides are just as durable, and he is immortal with a healing factor.

How are his insides just as durable? Have his intestines ever been shown to be immune to harm?

the other two attributes are a non-issue

Mindset
How are his insides just as durable? Have his intestines ever been shown to be immune to harm?

the other two attributes are a non-issue How would he take shots from Class 100 and have organs with the same durability as regular humans?

How is having a healing factor and being immortal a non issue, he was able to fight as a skeleton. Even IF Jackie were to be able to hurt him, it wouldn't do anything to stop him.

Wei Phoenix

the other two attributes are a non-issue

The energies of Cyttorak gives him sustenance, he doesn't need to eat drink or sleep, he had his eyes gouged by a magical sword and he felt no pain, they quickly regenerated and he kept going. He has survived as a skeleton and whooped D'Spayre's ass. The WB can't stop him nor hurt him.

Mindset
Btw Wei, Jackie is The Darkness.

Tenebrous
Who is Jackie?

No offense man, but when you ask questions like that, and when you make statements like this

two people who can't offensively hurt Cain. Those two aren't invulnerable, Cain is.

It just shows your bias when you're making a statement about a character whose name you don't know/recognize. Every single issue of the Darkness mentions his name, which is Jackie.

Enyalus
Just want to add to Nemesis X or whoever posted about the x-over, is that Supes took Jackie on with no problem.

Wei Phoenix
No offense man, but when you ask questions like that, and when you make statements like this

It just shows your bias when you're making a statement about a character whose name you don't know/recognize. Every single issue of the Darkness mentions his name, which is Jackie.

Jackie is not in this fight this is the WB not Darkness. Jackie beating Superman and Hulk in a noncanon fight means nothing since both of them aren't invulnerable which is something Cain is.

There is no bias here, I know what Cain can do and what can hurt him, you seem to think that his insides can be hurt and it has been proven that they can't as Mindset said. He couldn't take punches from class 100s if his insides had human durability.

Tenebrous
How would he take shots from Class 100 and have organs with the same durability as regular humans?

How is having a healing factor and being immortal a none issue, he was able to fight as a skeleton. Even IF Jackie were to be able to hurt him, it wouldn't do anything to stop him.

That's a weak argument as you didn't cite any proof. Jackie has eviscerated opponents from afar before. I'm not saying cain will LOSE to jackie, I'm saying that jackie has options.

anyway the two attributes are a none issue b/c Jackie also possess healing factor and immortality. In fact he possesses true immortality. If Galactus or some other entity wanted to end Juggernaut, he'd be dead. Conversely the Darkness power is its own universal concept; if the bearer (jackie) gets disemboweled or even dies, the darkness just brings him back together, literally, piece by piece, because killing the host in no way equates to killing the actual power, and the actual power just reconstitutes the host to live and fight again. So they're a none issue because if you're bullet proof, and i'm bullet proof, then there's no use in brining guns to the table.

Wei Phoenix
That's a weak argument as you didn't cite any proof. Jackie has eviscerated opponents from afar before. I'm not saying cain will LOSE to jackie, I'm saying that jackie has options.

anyway the two attributes are a none issue b/c Jackie also possess healing factor and immortality. In fact he possesses true immortality. If Galactus or some other entity wanted to end Juggernaut, he'd be dead. Conversely the Darkness power is its own universal concept; if the bearer (jackie) gets disemboweled or even dies, the darkness just brings him back together, literally, piece by piece, because killing the host in no way equates to killing the actual power, and the actual power just reconstitutes the host to live and fight again. So they're a none issue because if you're bullet proof, and i'm bullet proof, then there's no use in brining guns to the table.

Cain died while in Oblivion and came back. Your eviscerating argument fails horribly.

No organs and he is fine with a smile.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq2/Wei-Phoenix/CainSkeleton.jpg

Tenebrous
Jackie is not in this fight this is the WB not Darkness. Jackie beating Superman and Hulk in a noncanon fight means nothing since both of them aren't invulnerable which is something Cain is.

There is no bias here, I know what Cain can do and what can hurt him, you seem to think that his insides can be hurt and it has been proven that they can't as Mindset said. He couldn't take punches from class 100s if his insides had human durability.

Dude, RELAX. this is a discussion regarding characters that were mentioned in the thread. It happens all the time.

Superman and Hulk crossovers are canon to the Darkness. In fact I'm pretty certain that the crossover is canon to the Hulk as well since it was referenced in another hulk comic.

And you guys continue to peddle this logic. I'm not going to concede on the basis of "he can take punches from people so his insides have to be as well."

Just the fact that you guys are equating "class 100 punches" to something akin to molecular manip is flawed logic. Darkness' power is to command, manipulate, and create the very concept of universal darkness, shadows, etc.

It's not just some punch.

Mindset

anyway the two attributes are a none issue b/c Jackie also possess healing factor and immortality. In fact he possesses true immortality. If Galactus or some other entity wanted to end Juggernaut, he'd be dead. Conversely the Darkness power is its own universal concept; if the bearer (jackie) gets disemboweled or even dies, the darkness just brings him back together, literally, piece by piece, because killing the host in no way equates to killing the actual power, and the actual power just reconstitutes the host to live and fight again. So they're a none issue because if you're bullet proof, and i'm bullet proof, then there's no use in brining guns to the table. The proof is any fight he has had with Class 100 people.

You said Jackie can eviscerate Cain, sorry if I assumed you meant Jackie would win. smile

Thank you, I read The Darkness though. It is not a non issue, your example doesn't fit. We weren't talking about how Juggs would beat Jackie, we were talking about your statement that Jackie would eviscerate Juggs.

Tenebrous
Cain died while in Oblivion and came back. Your eviscerating argument fails horribly.

No organs and he is fine with a smile.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq2/Wei-Phoenix/CainSkeleton.jpg

and how did he die in the first place

Original Smurph
Darkness would probably be able to BFR Cain.

I doubt Sara could though.

Tenebrous
The proof is any fight he has had with Class 100 people.

You said Jackie can eviscerate Cain, sorry if I assumed you meant Jackie would win. smile

Thank you, I read The Darkness though. It is not a non issue, your example doesn't fit. We weren't talking about how Juggs would beat Jackie, we were talking about your statement that Jackie would eviscerate Juggs.

Not a logical argument. Why don't wolverine's organs get compressed to gelatin in every fight he's in? They don't, so would we imply that he his internal organs have some degree of durability that his skin doesn't (his skin get cut, yet he still has a stomach/liver after being punched by colossus?)

Why does strength have anything to do with this? If Surfer decides to transmute cain's bones to liquid, would you argue that he can't do it because cain withstand hulk's punches?

Wei Phoenix
Dude, RELAX. this is a discussion regarding characters that were mentioned in the thread. It happens all the time.

Superman and Hulk crossovers are canon to the Darkness. In fact I'm pretty certain that the crossover is canon to the Hulk as well since it was referenced in another hulk comic.

And you guys continue to peddle this logic. I'm not going to concede on the basis of "he can take punches from people so his insides have to be as well."

Just the fact that you guys are equating "class 100 punches" to something akin to molecular manip is flawed logic. Darkness' power is to command, manipulate, and create the very concept of universal darkness, shadows, etc.

It's not just some punch.

Who isn't relaxed and can you prove that these fights were canon?

Wei Phoenix
Not a logical argument. Why don't wolverine's organs get compressed to gelatin in every fight he's in?

Why does strength have anything to do with this? If Surfer decides to transmute cain's bones to liquid, would you argue that he can't do it because cain withstand hulk's punches?

because his organs are protected by adamantium and a HF.

Wei Phoenix
and how did he die in the first place

Eternity banished him to Oblivion and he died there eventually and came back. That scan is his fight against D'Spayre.

Tenebrous
Who isn't relaxed and can you prove that these fights were canon?

I don't need to prove that they're canon. If you read the Darkness, you would know that nearly EVERY crossover he's involved in is canon to the character. This isn't like Marvel or DC. In fact the Hulk crossover is a prequel to broken trinity, which was top cow's big crossover last year.

Mindset
Not a logical argument. Why don't wolverine's organs get compressed to gelatin in every fight he's in? They don't, so would we imply that he his internal organs have some degree of durability that his skin doesn't (his skin get cut, yet he still has a brain after being punched by colossus?)

Why does strength have anything to do with this? If Surfer decides to transmute cain's bones to liquid, would you argue that he can't do it because cain withstand hulk's punches? Healing factor.

As seen when WWH punched him repeatedly, his brain does take damage from punches.

Strength has to do with it because you are trying to argue that his organs are not as durable as the other parts of his body.

Wei Phoenix
I don't need to prove that they're canon. If you read the Darkness, you would know that nearly EVERY crossover he's involved in is canon to the character. This isn't like Marvel or DC. In fact the Hulk crossover is a prequel to broken trinity, which was top cow's big crossover last year.

You feel you don't need to prove something in a debate but you ask us to prove things?

jalek moye
darkness can do absoulutly nothing to cain outside of Removing him from the area

and cains immortality is just like jackies aslong as cttorak fuels him he wont die, they would have to destory cyttorak also. just like youd have to destory the darkness itself to actually truly kill jackie

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Darkness would probably be able to BFR Cain.

I doubt Sara could though.

Have you read any of my posts? I said that the Witchblade was created by both The Darkness and The Angelus. If you're saying Darkness can beat Juggernaut than so can the Witchblade since it has the Darkness'es energy (or whatever).

Wei Phoenix
Have you read any of my posts? I said that the Witchblade was created by both The Darkness and The Angelus. If you're saying Darkness can beat Juggernaut than so can the Witchblade since it has the Darkness'es energy (or whatever).

not the same thing at all. Surfer has Galactus's powers but he can't beat Thanos whereas Galactus can.

Nemesis X
not the same thing at all. Surfer has Galactus's powers but he can't beat Thanos whereas Galactus can.

I haven't seen Surfer fight Thanos. Also, you're talking about people from space while we're discussing a supernatural being created by two other supernatural beings. Is Witchblade powerful as both Darkness and Angelus? Possibly.

Wei Phoenix
I haven't seen Surfer fight Thanos. Also, you're talking about people from space while we're discussing a supernatural being created by two other supernatural beings. Is Witchblade powerful as both Darkness and Angelus? Possibly.

Same thing dude. Case is about the benefactor being stronger than the benefactee.

Original Smurph
Have you read any of my posts? I said that the Witchblade was created by both The Darkness and The Angelus. If you're saying Darkness can beat Juggernaut than so can the Witchblade since it has the Darkness'es energy (or whatever). And yet the Witchblade lacks the Darkness' feats.

Nemesis X
BS and you know it.

Wei Phoenix
BS and you know it.

yes your statements are BS.

jalek moye
the darkness is more powerful then the witchblade deal with it. even if they are equals no one has been able to tap fully enough into the witchblade to make it so

Mindset
I haven't seen Surfer fight Thanos. Also, you're talking about people from space while we're discussing a supernatural being created by two other supernatural beings. Is Witchblade powerful as both Darkness and Angelus? Possibly. No, it's not.

Original Smurph
BS and you know it. k

Nemesis X
yes your statements are BS.

Listen here Jugger lover, Witchblade wins whether you like it or not.

Mindset
laughing out loud

Wei Phoenix

Fine tell me how besides "I'm a big fanboy and WB wins because she's a hot woman!"

jalek moye
how does she win. and i gurantee i know more then you about witchblade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.