World War Hulk: X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Survivor19
WWH comes to X-Men.
But this time it'll be all different, since PIS is off.

Pick up your X-Men team, using characters involved in the mini only, and make up a battle plan to
1) Kill WWH
2) KO WWH (incapacitate him)
No Juggernaut.

And team should be minimized. If the job can be done by A,B,C, don't add D to them 'to be sure'.

Kris Blaze
1) Shadowcat or Hellion
2) Elixir and Guido

1) Shadowcat can phase him far into the ground. Hellion can create a bubble inside his body/brain.

2) Elixir can neutralize his healing factor, without his healing factor, a couple of punches from Guido should be sufficient to knock him out.

xJLxKing
Professor X, Night Crawler, Wolverine, and Elixir. He goes down easily.

Survivor19
XjlXkING, i get a feeling your team is a little overkill.

Nightcrawler solos 1), btw.

wannabe
1 + 2) Emma or Charles:
- no mind or mood control, but simple psychic surgery - they're blocking the nervous impulses to his respiratory system and to his muscles => no movement and no breathing, no matter how angry and strong Hulk gets because of this => finish

SuperiorTech
Wolverine
Collossus
Elixir

No Healing Factor+Fastball Special =Dead Hulk

Might need to throw a few more x-men in there to distract Hulk to set it all up.

Survivor19
^ I believe Beast would suffice

Shadowcat solo )
Well, if with weapons/explosives to put in Hulk's head.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

laughing laughing
Yeah right, like it would only take Guido a couple of punches.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by BUSTER1
laughing laughing
Yeah right, like it would only take Guido a couple of punches.

What? He's redirecting the Hulk's punches, and it only took The Thing or She Hulk one or two punches to make Hulk bleed. And when Guido's redirecting the Hulk's strength he's far stronger than them.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/fun%20pics/stfu.jpg

snoopdogg
What? He's redirecting the Hulk's punches, and it only took The Thing or She Hulk one or two punches to make Hulk bleed. And when Guido's redirecting the Hulk's strength he's far stronger than them.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/fun%20pics/stfu.jpg Do you even know who Strong Guy is?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Do you even know who Strong Guy is?

Pray tell, what did I get wrong?

Survivor19
Dust solo. he isn't doing squat to her, if she is in his lubgs... and brain!
Or Dust/Elixir.

Sin I AM
strong guy wouldnt last long enough to put hulk down before his heart went out

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Sin I AM
strong guy wouldnt last long enough to put hulk down before his heart went out

He doesn't have a heart condition....and the Hulk isn't skilled enough to land a punch without Guido wanting him to.

Sin I AM
you do realise he suffered a heart attack in WWH dont u?

Kris Blaze
you do realise he suffered a heart attack in WWH dont u?

You do realize it was piss poor writing and that the Hulk had his healing factor at the time?

Sin I AM
the whole saga was piss poor writing imo, however that particular fight scene played out accurately...do u think Guido is that adept a h2h combantant that Hulk wouldnt land 1 punch?

vansonbee
You do realize it was piss poor writing and that the Hulk had his healing factor at the time? I guess Hulk didn't learn squat in Planet Hulk arc. huh

Hulk should at least land one punch out of 5 lolz

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by vansonbee
I guess Hulk didn't learn squat in Planet Hulk arc. huh

Hulk should at least land one punch out of 5 lolz

What was Hulk supposed to learn? He fought as a gladiator with swords and shields....

the whole saga was piss poor writing imo, however that particular fight scene played out accurately...do u think Guido is that adept a h2h combantant that Hulk wouldnt land 1 punch?

Guido would be able to choose which punches he lets Hulk land, etc. Since Hulk can't heal here, he won't be able to recover from the punches that he takes.

BUSTER1

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/fun%20pics/stfu.jpg

Practice what you preach mate.

Kris Blaze
Practice what you preach mate.

Feel free to try and find a fault in my post :/

Mindset
1) Shadowcat or Hellion
2) Elixir and Guido

1) Shadowcat can phase him far into the ground. Hellion can create a bubble inside his body/brain.

2) Elixir can neutralize his healing factor, without his healing factor, a couple of punches from Guido should be sufficient to knock him out.
That wouldn't kill him.

Only for a few moments, it's not like he turns it off for any significant amount of time.

BUSTER1
Feel free to try and find a fault in my post :/

Plenty -Hulk may have no HF but he still has immense durability. And the absence of Hf doesn't mean he can' shake off the effects of punches. Look at real life boxers. It usually takes several punches from 1 boxer to another, who is about the same strength, to put them down, but not necessarily out. Happy Dance

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Mindset
That wouldn't kill him.

Only for a few moments, it's not like he turns it off for any significant amount of time.

If Hulk's brain exploded, he'd die :/

Plenty -Hulk may have no HF but he still has immense durability. And the absence of Hf doesn't mean he can' shake off the effects of punches. Look at real life boxers. It usually takes several punches from 1 boxer to another, who is about the same strength, to put them down, but not necessarily out. Happy Dance

Shake off the effect of the punches?....

He'll fall eventually, and he won't be able to drop Guido without his healing factor.

Mindset

Prove it. awesome

Kris Blaze
Prove it. awesome

uhuh

Survivor19
IIRC, Cyclop's eye beam can be amped with psi-energy. So, Charles + Scott + Julian

Xavier harnesses psi-energy on the planetary scale, like he did against Z'Nox, while Julian holds Hulk in the air, with Cyclops not letting him fall. Then X pushes the energy in Slim, and amped beam sends Hulk into the orbit...

BUSTER1

Shake off the effect of the punches?....

He'll fall eventually, and he won't be able to drop Guido without his healing factor.

Yeah he could shake off the effects of the punches. Noramal humans with no HF can do it, so can Hulk.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Survivor19
WWH comes to X-Men.
But this time it'll be all different, since PIS is off.

Pick up your X-Men team, using characters involved in the mini only, and make up a battle plan to
1) Kill WWH
2) KO WWH (incapacitate him)
No Juggernaut.

And team should be minimized. If the job can be done by A,B,C, don't add D to them 'to be sure'. ice man is the only one that can immobilize him, everyone else dies.

Survivor19
Except for Nightcrawler, who teleports Hulk's head off.
Happy Dance

psycho gundam
and then it heals creating two hulks........ shifty

Mindset
Hulk flexes and NC dies.

Survivor19
No, it doesn't, because Kurt eats the brains. And then drinks the blood.
Happy Dance
Then smashes what is still remaining until nothing remains.

psycho gundam
sniper Happy Dance

Bouboumaster
Elixir and Wolverine

The Pict
Shadowcat could probably KO him for a while. She probably did the most damage in the fight, besides Juggernaut.

Survivor19
Other than Shadowcat, NC, wolverine and Guido, who else could've put WWH down?

Can M fly to space? If yes, she pulls a Ms. Amrvel stunt from the fight with Scrull-Hulk

psycho gundam
^ out of all those examples, only nightcrawler is fruitful since all the others were proven useless. all they did was distract him for a moment, hell, wolverine got beat like rihanna.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by psycho gundam
^ out of all those examples, only nightcrawler is fruitful since all the others were proven useless. all they did was distract him for a moment, hell, wolverine got beat like rihanna.

Aye? I don't remember Chris Brown showing up and smacking Logan's head against his dashboard.

AlmightyKfish
W/o PIS, Shadowcat owns him.

Survivor19
You know...
The scenario mentioned "Elixir's touch + Fastball Special" gets Hulk killed pretty certainly.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
W/o PIS, Shadowcat owns him. no way, he's more durable than the ground she can sink him into, he'll get out madder than ever.

AlmightyKfish
no way, he's more durable than the ground she can sink him into, he'll get out madder than ever.

It shouldn't matter, as she'd literally be mixing his molecules with those of the floor.

Survivor19
Shadowcat should be able to phase his brain/heart out
Or fill his insides with explosives. Repeatedly
Or pull the bones out...

Battlehammer
shadow cat for the win.

Survivor19
Who else besides her?

Battlehammer
wolverine, colossus and night crawler

lft4ded
Out of curiosity - I thought Forge made Guido a better heart so that he doesn't have to worry about overloads again?

Battlehammer
he did, but it ignored or was reconnt up to a point

Survivor19
That's right!
Forge one-shots WWH.
Too bad he isn't here.

CATMANEXE
i see most of you didnt read WWHulk /X-Men.
almost everyone listed so far tried tried, together (X-Men, New X-Men, X-Factor and Juggernauht) and failed epically. Cyclops? failed. Wolverine? failed. Shadowcat? phased him into the ground, failed( and i might add Shadowcat cannot remove peoples organs. ive seen this on other forums and im not sure where people get this from. she would have to unphase inside him, aways actaully considering his width,and would end up fusing herself with him. Vision already tried this stunt twice on plain old Hulk and it went horribly for him). Prof Xavier? failed. Nightcrawler? failed. the rest?
failed. Strong Guy? failed. PIS? prove that. his resistances where part of his powerset at the time.

WWHulk ftw. again.

Juk3n
I call PIS, WWH had no business brushing all the Super powered people aside the way he did. No one worth while fought him to their FULLEST extent.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Wolverine
Collossus
Elixir

No Healing Factor+Fastball Special =Dead Hulk

Might need to throw a few more x-men in there to distract Hulk to set it all up.

Sin I AM
meh, but with his powerset its atleast feasible, some of the characxters he fought should have outright DIED if the book was written the way it should have been

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by CATMANEXE
i see most of you didnt read WWHulk /X-Men.
almost everyone listed so far tried tried, together (X-Men, New X-Men, X-Factor and Juggernauht) and failed epically. Cyclops? failed. Wolverine? failed. Shadowcat? phased him into the ground, failed( and i might add Shadowcat cannot remove peoples organs. ive seen this on other forums and im not sure where people get this from. she would have to unphase inside him, aways actaully considering his width,and would end up fusing herself with him. Vision already tried this stunt twice on plain old Hulk and it went horribly for him). Prof Xavier? failed. Nightcrawler? failed. the rest?
failed. Strong Guy? failed. PIS? prove that. his resistances where part of his powerset at the time.

WWHulk ftw. again.

They didn't use the same scenarios. Team work counts for a lot. Such as the Elixir/Fast Ball Special, move.

The Shadowcat part was just plain stupid in my opinion. Wouldn't Her phasing his arms into the ground, molecularly bond them to the ground/ It would have been better for him to regrow arms in my opinion.

Anyways, Iceman if he is included here, solos. Shadowcat can simply phase his head into the ground, so she can solo too in such a scenario.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
The Shadowcat part was just plain stupid in my opinion. Wouldn't Her phasing his arms into the ground, molecularly bond them to the ground/ It would have been better for him to regrow arms in my opinion.
hulk's skin is only cuttable by adamantiun blades with super-razor keen edges (like logan's), his insides are also very durable. (physical objects)

originally, hulk was immune to those claws, then for quite awhile they were the only things that could cut him successfully, but in wwh logan even stated that he was harder to cut. his durability was amped in that arc.

all that brings me to my point that hulk is too durable to die by shadowcat's phasing since it won't work on super dense materials in the realm of adamantium. hulk's durability is below that substance but apparently not by very much. (allows him to be cut, but it won't last long)
her phasing works by aligning the molecules of an object so they pass by the molecules of another object, and density is the proximity of molecules to each other, so no matter how they are aligned, his molecules make it to difficult to phase successfully.

and that's not even taking into account his insane ability to heal.

next.

psycho gundam
the fastball special while hulk's healing is slowed is still out since his durability is still there, and again logan said he was harder to cut. and hulk can still pound the shit out of him, or just catch him in the air and then pound him.

Kris Blaze
all that brings me to my point that hulk is too durable to die by shadowcat's phasing since it

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

psycho gundam
what? his mass also made it so nc could only teleport him like ...30 yards at the most.

psycho gundam
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing there was more to the point you edited.

Survivor19
WWH is full of PIS. Obvious fact.

Mindset
You're full of piss

Rage.Of.Olympus
hulk's skin is only cuttable by adamantiun blades with super-razor keen edges (like logan's), his insides are also very durable. (physical objects)

originally, hulk was immune to those claws, then for quite awhile they were the only things that could cut him successfully, but in wwh logan even stated that he was harder to cut. his durability was amped in that arc.

all that brings me to my point that hulk is too durable to die by shadowcat's phasing since it won't work on super dense materials in the realm of adamantium. hulk's durability is below that substance but apparently not by very much. (allows him to be cut, but it won't last long)
her phasing works by aligning the molecules of an object so they pass by the molecules of another object, and density is the proximity of molecules to each other, so no matter how they are aligned, his molecules make it to difficult to phase successfully.

and that's not even taking into account his insane ability to heal.

next.

Hulk's durability is just below the substance of adamantium?

What the hell kind of Hulk comics have you been reading? Are you sure we are talking about 616 Hulk?

The Thing with a single punched turned him into a mess, so did She-Hulk. He bleed non stop for like 3 pages from a single hit. He was black and blue that entire arc. He isn't right below adamantium durability wise. That's just ridiculous.

Hulk isn't incredibly durable. He isn't impressive at all in that category. When the army used Adamantium against the Hulk, it went through him like confetti. He looked like a pin cusion.

How can Hulk be immune to the claws?

It's not them, it's just that in the beginning Hulk was considered superhuman durable more than a fast healer and Logan couldn't cut him. Not strong enough, that's all. Later on he became more of a fast healer than super durable. His been cut, punched etc. multiple times where he has bleed.

You're reasoning is flawed.

Dude, durability doesn't really matter, against what Shadowcat does. If she phased him into the ground, and then made him solid, he would have bonded on a molecular level. If she phases his head into the ground, and lets go, he would die. It's like decapitation, except there wouldn't be a head left.

You're argument is based on Adamantium and Hulk's durability which in itself is flawed.

Survivor19
In Planet Hulk ark simple spears wound him just nice.

Mindset, nobody asked you to open your pie-hole.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Mindset, nobody asked you to open your pie-hole.

laughing

Nihilist

Mindset, nobody asked you to open your pie-hole. In Planet Hulk, Hulk was depowered/weak for a vast majority of the story though.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Nihilist
In Planet Hulk, Hulk was depowered/weak for a vast majority of the story though.

thumb up

psycho gundam
Hulk's durability is just below the substance of adamantium?

What the hell kind of Hulk comics have you been reading? Are you sure we are talking about 616 Hulk?

The Thing with a single punched turned him into a mess, so did She-Hulk. He bleed non stop for like 3 pages from a single hit. He was black and blue that entire arc. He isn't right below adamantium durability wise. That's just ridiculous.

Hulk isn't incredibly durable. He isn't impressive at all in that category. When the army used Adamantium against the Hulk, it went through him like confetti. He looked like a pin cusion.

How can Hulk be immune to the claws?

It's not them, it's just that in the beginning Hulk was considered superhuman durable more than a fast healer and Logan couldn't cut him. Not strong enough, that's all. Later on he became more of a fast healer than super durable. His been cut, punched etc. multiple times where he has bleed.

You're reasoning is flawed.

Dude, durability doesn't really matter, against what Shadowcat does. If she phased him into the ground, and then made him solid, he would have bonded on a molecular level. If she phases his head into the ground, and lets go, he would die. It's like decapitation, except there wouldn't be a head left.

You're argument is based on Adamantium and Hulk's durability which in itself is flawed. granted i went too far lol nosweatbut it still stands that he is too durable for her power to kill him outright.

his body was partially damaged when she had a clear shot on him. he and the ground were not bonded on a molecular level totally, just partially since his durability was to great too integrate fully with the cement. he frickin walked out of the floor.

it's the same reason nightcrawler previously restrained himself from porting somewhere he could not see. if he materialized into anything with a density greater than air, he would lose a limb or his life if it was his whole body. his body is far more vulnerable to that sort of harm than king hulk's is in that regard.

and he's taken nukes before and blows from mjolnir, he has durability.

Mindset
laughing You laugh at anything, you're a laugh whore.

Mindset
Actua

Mindset, nobody asked you to open your pie-hole. Actually, I was pmed and asked to post here.

Rage.Of.Olympus
granted i went to far lol but it still stands that he is too durable for her power to kill him outright.

I agree you did go to far. You ever do it again, and I'm coming for you. uhuh

Like I said, Hulk isn't anything impressive durability wise currently. He is more of a fast healer than a super durable character. Also, durability doesn't really matter in this case. Her phasing him into the ground and how successful it is, doesn't depend on how much damage he can sustain without bleeding etc.

His durability doesn't really matter. It's bonding on a completely molecular level.

his body was partially damaged when she had a clear shot on him. he and the ground were not bonded on a molecular level totally, just partially since his durability was to great to integrate fully with the cement. he frickin walked out of the floor.

Like I said, it didn't make any sense like a lot of things in that arc. Hence why a great deal of people regard World War Hulk as PIS ridden through and through.

If she phased his arms into the ground, he should have regrown new ones. Ripping them out of the ground with little pieces of rock stuck to them?

What the hell?

it's the same reason nightcrawler previously restrained himself from porting somewhere he could not see. if he materialized into anything with a density greater than air, he would lose a limb or his life if it was his whole body. his body is far more vulnerable to that sort of harm than king hulk's is in that regard.

Nightcrawler didn't like porting into somewhere he couldn't see because he could accidentally port into a wall etc. and die. If he ported into something like water, etc. it would be fine. If he ported into a wall he would die.

Faulty comparison.

Rage.Of.Olympus
You laugh at anything, you're a laugh whore.

And that's why you love me. spank

psycho gundam
If she phased his arms into the ground, he should have regrown new ones. Ripping them out of the ground with little pieces of rock stuck to them?

What the hell? king hulk was not the same hulk of old.
, he was running on more power and was harder to hurt. that was one of the points of the whole story.

Nightcrawler didn't like porting into somewhere he couldn't see because he could accidentally port into a wall etc. and die. If he ported into something like water, etc. it would be fine. If he ported into a wall he would die.

Faulty comparison. how is that a faulty comparison? kurt's porting displaces atmosphere (gas) creating a vacuum, that's why in his wake a bit of gas follows him creating the trademark "bamf". he can't however displace more solid matter, that includes water (unless his teleporting upgraded or something). he will die if he emerges in another object be it solid or a large volume of liquid. (water vapor doesn't count since it will be displaced)

if he was as durable as the hulk, a lot of previously deadly situations regarding teleporting would be gone.

Survivor19
So... in addition to teleporting the head off, Kurt can teleport Hulk inside something solid, staying out of it, can't he?

Mindset
So... in addition to teleporting the head off, Kurt can teleport Hulk inside something solid, staying out of it, can't he? That's basically what Kitty did.

Kris Blaze
That's basically what Kitty did.

Only, just his arms.

Mindset
Which he healed from, just like he'd hell if she phased his whole body in the ground.

Kris Blaze
Which he healed from, just like he'd hell if she phased his whole body in the ground.

Not very likely.

Mindset
Actually, it's very likely, and you have no reason to say otherwise.

BUSTER1
Not very likely.

What part of Incredible do you not get??

Kris Blaze
Actually, it's very likely, and you have no reason to say otherwise.

Sure I do.

Healing factors usually rely on brains.

They also only healed because he pulled his arms out of the concrete.

Rage.Of.Olympus
king hulk was not the same hulk of old.
, he was running on more power and was harder to hurt. that was one of the points of the whole story.

Yes, he is a bit more durable, but again, that doesn't change what Kitty can do to him. Wolverine said it's a bit harder to cut him, but he still did, which is besides the point but I felt like adding that in anyways.

how is that a faulty comparison? kurt's porting displaces atmosphere (gas) creating a vacuum, that's why in his wake a bit of gas follows him creating the trademark "bamf". he can't however displace more solid matter, that includes water (unless his teleporting upgraded or something). he will die if he emerges in another object be it solid or a large volume of liquid. (water vapor doesn't count since it will be displaced)

if he was as durable as the hulk, a lot of previously deadly situations regarding teleporting would be gone.

Again, faulty comparison. When Kitty phases, and lets say Hulk go, in a material which is solid like say the ground, or steel etc. he would become molecular bonded to the ground or steel. If she phased Hulk's head into the ground, and let go, it would be like decapitation.

When Kurt ports, he doesn't like to port where he can't see, because he can port into space that is already occupied by other matter.

That does not relate to how Hulk would be capable of surviving Shadowcat's phasing.

psycho gundam
beast even commented that he (a biochemist) wasn't even sure phasing would even work on his physiology. all it did was make him mad for a bit.

Kris Blaze
beast even commented that he (a biochemist) wasn't even sure phasing would even work on his physiology. all it did was make him mad for a bit.

No, all it did was bond concrete to his arms.

Doesn't matter what Beast thought, because it DID work.

psycho gundam
:/ really?

most of his limbs were unharmed, just pieces of cement were in his forearms and calves. not the desired result of her "zomg horrifying attack!" one would think.

kitty phasing an organic being into the floor was considered a certain death/coma move, but not for the likes of hulk.

Kris Blaze
kitty phasing an organic being into the floor was considered a certain death/coma move, but not for the likes of hulk.

Not for the likes of -anyone- with a healing factor.

She phased Thor from waist down.

How your brain reached the conclusion that phasing anyone's arms in would kill them, I do not know. I certainly know that THEY did not expect that to happen, as kitty claim she just "crippled" him.

leonidas

How your brain reached the conclusion that phasing anyone's arms in would kill them, I do not know. I certainly know that THEY did not expect that to happen, as kitty claim she just "crippled" him.

thumb up

hulk's had his own HANDS merged inside his body--his body healed so fast that they were 'trapped' in his body. the thor example is a good one. vision once merged his entire body with hulk and solidified and vision was the one who was nearly killed.

phasing hulk into something--even completely as that was essentially what vision tried to do--does not mean he would lose for certain. erm

Mindset
Sure I do.

Healing factors usually rely on brains.

They also only healed because he pulled his arms out of the concrete. And his brain would still be intact.

psycho gundam

How your brain reached the conclusion that phasing anyone's arms in would kill them, I do not know. I certainly know that THEY did not expect that to happen, as kitty claim she just "crippled" him. no dude, use the limbs as a test for the rest of his body, which is just as durable as the muscles and skin are.

the concrete is not as dense/durable as he is so therefor it loses the "can't be in the same place at once" rule. unless he's less durable than cement is all of a sudden.

the hulk will remain alive even if sunk and melded in the cement, until he gets mad enough and breaks out of it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.