What is Malak's original name?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kotorfan
before he became Darth Malak.. or was it just Malak? I know that Revan was always Revan but I thought Malak had another name previously.. anyways I was reading up on him, and this came up... take a look at the pic.

and it says best friend Alex or Alek something

I also have found other pictures with captions having the same last name.. how does one even pronounce that?

xxxpoppunker182
his name was Alek Squinquargesimus and his nickname was squint

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by kotorfan
before he became Darth Malak.. or was it just Malak? I know that Revan was always Revan but I thought Malak had another name previously.. anyways I was reading up on him, and this came up... take a look at the pic.

and it says best friend Alex or Alek something

I also have found other pictures with captions having the same last name.. how does one even pronounce that?

And you call yourself a kotor fan ........ stick out tongue

kotorfan
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
And you call yourself a kotor fan ........ stick out tongue

yeah I kno his name but I just didn't get how hilarious it was. and I'm not really a fan of Malak.

and being a Kotor fan doesn't mean that I study the kotor era like I study history... It just implies that I like the kotor era. whats wrong with that? I am a "fan" of the kotor era.

Bespin Bart
Read the KOTOR comics and you'll find that Malak features as part of the cast from time to time, as the Jedi Squint, or Alek Squinquargesimus.

KingD19
He had 4 names all together.

Original - Alek Squinquargesimus ( I hope this was a producer joke)
Preferred Nick Name - Squint
Sith Name - Darth Malak
HK-47's Nick Name for him - Meatbag

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.