The X-Men Vs Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Storm
Havok
Colossus
Warpath
Iceman
Nightcrawler
Rogue
Psylocke

psycho gundam
iceman

Survivor19
Kurt via decapitation.

Enyalus
Team, 9/10.

cloud102
Originally posted by psycho gundam
iceman

What is Iceman going to do?

cloud102
Originally posted by Survivor19
Kurt via decapitation.

That would be nice if it could work.

Mindset
I guess it's nice then. smile

beast1234
orion walk through this

Survivor19
Freeze Orion solid and shatter him?
Remove all the fluids from his body?
Blow him up by creating big crystals of ice inside his body? Fast?

Mindset
Pee in his coffee

cloud102
Freeze Orion solid and shatter him?
Remove all the fluids from his body?
Blow him up by creating big crystals of ice inside his body? Fast?

Already been tried. Iceman aint nothing. Mother Box controls his body to a T. BTW, Orion has fought reduced to a skeleton before. You think cold will do anything?

Mindset
So why did you add Iceman in this fight if you thought he was useless?

Anyway Iceman solos

cloud102
Originally posted by Mindset

Anyway Iceman solos

He's not useless, but the X-Men are effecient as a team, not by any singular member.

guy222
X-Men

ares834
Originally posted by Mindset

Anyway Iceman solos
QFT

TricksterPriest
facepalm I swear to god, New Gods get no respect on this board. Orion wins. This isn't even a fight. It's a slaughter.

Hazsekswthurmom
Lulz Orion ftw.

WhiteWitchKing
confused Wehre's Wovlerine?

ares834
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
confused Wehre's Wovlerine?
Sorry to break it to you, but Wovlerine does not exist. Nor does Wehre exist in the dictionary.

Lord Feron
Iceman solo's with ease.

beast1234
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Iceman solo's with ease.

what makes you think iceman will beat orion

Survivor19
The fact Bobby Drake is much cooler.

kevdude
laughing out loud Orion

The Nuul
Originally posted by beast1234
what makes you think iceman will beat orion

Because he can beat Supes....duh.

beast1234

That being bias

Allankles

Don't know about that, warlike Orion (Oryan) whom the gods called Silverarm is arguably cooler (he was a hero to the ancient celtics).

Kris Blaze
Iceman needs to deal with Mystique before he starts trying to take on Orion.

Survivor19
Since he didn't have sex with Orion, he won't go all gentleman on him ^^

Nestical
Originally posted by cloud102
Already been tried. Iceman aint nothing. Mother Box controls his body to a T. BTW, Orion has fought reduced to a skeleton before. You think cold will do anything?

people should not be allowed to comment in their own threads if all theyre gonna do is shoot down ther peoples ideas.iceman still solos.

cloud102
Originally posted by Nestical
people should not be allowed to comment in their own threads if all theyre gonna do is shoot down ther peoples ideas.iceman still solos.

Well, I do. What the hell are you going to do about it?

cloud102
Originally posted by Allankles
Don't know about that, warlike Orion (Oryan) whom the gods called Silverarm is arguably cooler (he was a hero to the ancient celtics).

AOA Iceman is up there.

Warlord
The team

Nestical
Well, I do. What the hell are you going to do about it?

what am gonna do about it? laugh at you good sir for showing your ass

cloud102
Then laugh and move on. This is a place to debate. BTW, Orion solos!

tkitna
Orion dies

cloud102
X-Men's only shot is good team work. Nobody on the team can kill Orion. Get serious.

Warlord
Still I don't see how orion can take out Iceman

cloud102
Originally posted by Warlord
Still I don't see how orion can take out Iceman

Astro Force. Controls all forces and or MB through transmutation.

Nestical
Then laugh and move on. This is a place to debate. BTW, Orion solos!

muahahahaha ok. iceman still solos

cloud102
Where is this solo shit? Please give examples.

Warlord
I haven't seen Orion using transmutation powers. Can you offer any scans or references?

cloud102
I haven't seen Orion using transmutation powers. Can you offer any scans or references?

He doesn't use them very often, but it's an option. I believe he used them twice in Simonson's run where he reconstructed his astro harness, then later manipulated or destroyed the binding bess, and created flowers from ash.

He has also reconstructed a city before as well and his actual appearance.

People seem to forget he's durable as hell. Walking in a nuclear reactor of thousands of nuclear bombs per minute (without healing) and fighting in the pits of Apokolips, which is 10 x hotter than the sun or something to that.

Warlord
Durability has nothing to do with Iceman's power set but if the Astroforce enables him to manipulate matter then he can beat him alright

cloud102
Durability has nothing to do with Iceman's power set but if the Astroforce enables him to manipulate matter then he can beat him alright

I know that. Is Iceman at Omega power levels? If so, then i'd say he can hang, but if he's just more skilled than I'd say, no.

Warlord
Iceman is an omega level mutant with limitless potential.
If orion plays clever and uses all his abilities he should win but he rearely does that so I say the team should take a majority

cloud102
If orion plays clever and uses all his abilities he should win but he rearely does that so I say the team should take a majority

Potentially, yes, but when has he taken down somebody on Orion's level BY HIMSELF?

cloud102

Orion is very clever, BTW. He was using his versatility pre-crisis and all the way up to Simonson's series.

Warlord
Orion is clever but only when he controls his rage which most time he doesn't. As for Iceman, he hasn't beatten anyone on his level because he hasn't faced someone like him from what I know but for someone who can lower temperature to absolute zero it wouldn't be much of a problem if written properlly

cloud102
Orion is clever but only when he controls his rage which most time he doesn't. As for Iceman, he hasn't beatten anyone on his level because he hasn't faced someone like him from what I know but for someone who can lower temperature to absolute zero it wouldn't be much of a problem if written properlly

That was one of the points to Simonson's series. For Orion to finally come to his senses and it was a very underrated series, IMO. Wished I still had it. Absolute Zero wouldn't mean much, since Orion has defenses for that and force fields.

Warlord
Absolute zero means total molecular immobility. Forcefields cannot block temperature lowering.
Really Iceman written to his full potential should not be writen on paper cause he could beat almost anyone

cloud102
Absolute zero means total molecular immobility. Forcefields cannot block temperature lowering.
Really Iceman written to his full potential should not be writen on paper cause he could beat almost anyone

Depends on what force fields. Iceman isn't going to overcome the Astro Force, which creates the force fields. Plus the Mother Box which has TOTAL molecular control over Orion's body.

Thor has overcome absolute Zero as well.

Warlord
If he has overcome absolute zero then it's just bad writing. Scientifically speaking at absolute zero your mollecules cannot move and I can't see how a forcefield can stop temperature from lowering or moisture from being solidifying. Anyway that's Iceman's full potential and I don't know if has it for this fight

cloud102
If he has overcome absolute zero then it's just bad writing. Scientifically speaking at absolute zero your mollecules cannot move and I can't see how a forcefield can stop temperature from lowering or moisture from being solidifying. Anyway that's Iceman's full potential and I don't know if has it for this fight

It was through magic, I think. Not a force field.

Warlord
Magic could do it since it bends scientific laws....
anyway even if Iceman cannot put him down he has his team to help him and Orion can only beat him through transmutation

cloud102
Magic could do it since it bends scientific laws....
anyway even if Iceman cannot put him down he has his team to help him and Orion can only beat him through transmutation

I'd give X-men some wins, cause I like them, but, most of the time, i think theyd come short. Orion is faster, stronger, has more destructive energy, and experience.

Warlord
Still only mater manipulation is gonna work on Iceman. I'd give Orion the win only if he uses it

Lord Feron
Depends on what force fields. Iceman isn't going to overcome the Astro Force, which creates the force fields. Plus the Mother Box which has TOTAL molecular control over Orion's body.

Thor has overcome absolute Zero as well.

Iceman won't have to overcome them because he will circumvent them.

Mother box is over-rated

Sorry i don't see thor in this thread. Also thor has been frozen before.. maybe not by iceman but by Ymir.

IMO his mother box is going to break trying to stop what iceman will be doing to Orion's body. Also Bobby should have no problem making the aspace inside his forcefield/body into solid ice in moments. Also his harness is breakable isnt. I mean thats why he had to put it back together. i'm confident that bobby can break his harness easier and faster than Orion can put it back together.

cloud102
Iceman won't have to overcome them because he will circumvent them.

Mother box is over-rated

Sorry i don't see thor in this thread. Also thor has been frozen before.. maybe not by iceman but by Ymir.

IMO his mother box is going to break trying to stop what iceman will be doing to Orion's body. Also Bobby should have no problem making the aspace inside his forcefield/body into solid ice in moments. Also his harness is breakable isnt. I mean thats why he had to put it back together. i'm confident that bobby can break his harness easier and faster than Orion can put it back together.

When has Bobby or anyone for that matter overcome a force on the Astro Force's level? Please show examples. Cause Bobby aint getting through it. No matter how you slice it.

Lord Feron
When has Bobby or anyone for that matter overcome a force on the Astro Force's level? Please show examples. Cause Bobby aint getting through it. No matter how you slice it.

read my post, slower this time let it seep in settle then think about it. Then respond. smile

cloud102
read my post, slower this time let it seep in settle then think about it. Then respond. smile

Please explaine HOW Bobby will do it. Saying that he can break his Astro Harness and not give examples is wrong. I'm not looking for scans, just Bobby displaying this type of power.

Lord Feron
I'm not saying that Bobby will for some reason break the field that the astro harness is emitting because he wouldn't have to. He could possible freeze the harness to a point where it would malfunction or shatter. If the Harness has ever been broken i'm confident Iceman's way would definitly do it again.

Again not saying he for some reason needs to directly interfere with the astro force.

cloud102
I'm not saying that Bobby will for some reason break the field that the astro harness is emitting because he wouldn't have to. He could possible freeze the harness to a point where it would malfunction or shatter. If the Harness has ever been broken i'm confident Iceman's way would definitly do it again.

Again not saying he for some reason needs to directly interfere with the astro force.

The Astro FORCE is what the force field is from. The WRATH of the Source. Unlimited to it's potential. Bobby isn't close to it's power.

Raoul
This should be Iceman Vs Orion... The rest are pretty much inconsequential...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Raoul

True.

Either way, Iceman stomps Orion's face in.

Lord Feron
The Astro FORCE is what the force field is from. The WRATH of the Source. Unlimited to it's potential. Bobby isn't close to it's power.

Okay, i'm done...

Blair Wind
Potentially, yes, but when has he taken down somebody on Orion's level BY HIMSELF?

By HIMSELF?

Oblivion. With an avalanche of truth. No really, I'm not lying.

Originally posted by Raoul

one of us....one of us....one of us....

stick out tongue

Rage.Of.Olympus
Iceman stomps Orion 10/10 on his own.

cloud102
laughing

Rage.Of.Olympus
Iceman > Oblivion > The Stranger > Orion

Iceman = Massive Cosmic Entity

You can't argue with that logic.

cloud102
What did he do to Oblivion?

Rage.Of.Olympus
He defeated him.

cloud102
What are the issue numbers and how did he do it? Sounds bad ass!

Rage.Of.Olympus
He did back in his limited series, 1984. I could scan it if you want, but I'll have to do it later, as I have practice in like a few minutes, and I need to leave soon.

How did he do it? With the Avalanche of Truth! Being dead serious here.

cloud102
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
He did back in his limited series, 1984. I could scan it if you want, but I'll have to do it later, as I have practice in like a few minutes, and I need to leave soon.

How did he do it? With the Avalanche of Truth! Being dead serious here.

Nah, I just found it. Oblivion seemed pretty weak there and didn't do anything.

Badabing
I've seen too much sh*t spewed in this thread. Baseless arguments coupled with fanboyism. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.