Orion Runs the Hulk Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Joe Fixit
Professor Hulk
Savage Hulk
World War Hulk
Maestro
Devil Hulk

Orion gets an hour inbetween fights.

Enyalus
Devil Hulk?

Not familiar with that. But besides DH, I'd say the only one who'd give him a bit of trouble would be Maestro.

cloud102
WW Hulk too, IMO.

The Pict
Originally posted by Enyalus
Devil Hulk?

Not familiar with that. But besides DH, I'd say the only one who'd give him a bit of trouble would be Maestro.

I was never impressed by Maestro, but then I only have Future Imperfect. Did he do anything impressive after that? Otherwise I don't think he should be above WWH IMO.

quanchi112
Stops at WW Hulk.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Enyalus
Devil Hulk?

I think that's the evil part of Hulk.

You can fight him in a game called Hulk..destruction something(few years ago).

Mindset
Iirc Devil Hulk doesn't have any feats, aside from being big.

Bouboumaster
WWH stop him and finish the gauntlet by himself

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
WWH stop him and finish the gauntlet by himself laughing out loud

xJLxKing
So can he recover his health between each fight?

guy222
3-4

Enyalus
Originally posted by The Pict
I was never impressed by Maestro, but then I only have Future Imperfect. Did he do anything impressive after that? Otherwise I don't think he should be above WWH IMO.
Yeah, he makes appearances somewhere right before Hulk 450 and trashes Hulk and others.

A little while after that, Savage Hulk actually becomes Maestro in an attempt to get a bombing blamed on him...and pretty much dominates a berserker Thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.