Deadpool vs. The thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

d3str0ya10
Just switchin up

streets of NY

1 day prep

tkitna
Thing

I'm tired of all these mutants with healing factors being pitted against the ever lovin blue eyed Thing. Respect the heart of Marvel dammit.

d3str0ya10
i know this will annoy you but DP's HF would render him impossible to kill by the thing.

and i need to know somethings about deadpool what class strength is he?

tkitna
Originally posted by d3str0ya10
i know this will annoy you but DP's HF would render him impossible to kill by the thing.

Then why did you create this thread?

CATMANEXE
Thing via knockout.

d3str0ya10
ok what is deadpool's str class im trying to see what dead pools made out of that why its as simple as that.

tkitna
ok what is deadpool's str class im trying to see what dead pools made out of that why its as simple as that.

Dont make lame excuses. You just wanted to bait people so that you could argue for a character that you no doubt love since he's your avatar and all. If you wanted to learn something about him, go to google and type in deadpool marvel. Its pretty simple.

Also as far as versus fights go on this board, a KO is a win and the Thing can do that.

d3str0ya10
yeh i know he can but soo what every body is a lil biast at time so dont wanna hear it i asked what his str class was and it didnt say so obviously not everything is in a biography.

d3str0ya10
Originally posted by tkitna
Dont make lame excuses. You just wanted to bait people so that you could argue for a character that you no doubt love since he's your avatar and all. If you wanted to learn something about him, go to google and type in deadpool marvel. Its pretty simple.

Also as far as versus fights go on this board, a KO is a win and the Thing can do that.

dont give me that crap talk about lame excuses haha!
make me not favor him and doc ock is my fav so f off

Scoobless
a character that you no doubt love since he's your avatar and all.

HATER!!!!!

stick out tongue

With a day of Prep DP could manage some type of weapon to KO Thing (possibly)

If he doesn't keep his speed up he could get torn in half ala Ultimate Hulk/Wolverine though.

tkitna
Originally posted by Scoobless
HATER!!!!!

stick out tongue

Nah, I like Deadpool.

tkitna
dont give me that crap talk about lame excuses haha!
make me not favor him and doc ock is my fav so f off

Great. So I suppose we can all look forward to 10 or more dumb Doc Ock versus threads now.

d3str0ya10
Great. So I suppose we can all look forward to 10 or more dumb Doc Ock versus threads now.

now your catchin on there we go

ares834
Deadpool. Once I see The Thing break the 4th wall I may reconsider.

Optic blasts FTW! eek!

golem370
Deadpool has his spinal cord removed.

Leobama
Originally posted by ares834

Optic blasts FTW! eek! LOL

Wei Phoenix

and i need to know somethings about deadpool what class strength is he?

1. DP's HF is not what would keep Thing from killing him, its his immortality.

2. DP is in no way strong enough to go H2H with Thing, he'd more than likely need Adamantium weapons to harm him.

guy222
Ben

BUSTER1
Thing 10/10

Survivor19
^ truth

SamZED
Thing, but definitely NOT 10/10
6/10 maybe
With a day of prep Wade can come up with some crazy weapons.
Besides good old shot/stab in the eyes is always an option too.

Nestical
Originally posted by ares834

Optic blasts FTW! eek!

either that or his Baraka type arm swords,which as we all know are his trademark & such

Warlord
If Thing goes for the kill he can kill him. Decapitation ftw

StiltmanFTW
DP can't be killed.

Warlord
Can he grow his head back?

tkitna
Originally posted by SamZED
Besides good old shot/stab in the eyes is always an option too.

Without prep,,,thats his only option.

cloud102
What are these crazy weapons you guys are talking about?

Nestical
Originally posted by cloud102

watch the movie

cloud102
It's a renter.

Battlehammer
Movie is good from what I have seen. If you take it for the alternate reality that it is.

leonheartmm
G1R5PhReY5k

Rage.Of.Olympus
^hysterical

I love Deadpool. His the most entertaining character I've ever read, and that's saying a lot seeing as how much comics I've read.

I'm going to go re-read my Deadpool collection (I have, every one of his appearances!) right now.

SamZED
Originally posted by Warlord
Can he grow his head back?

Yes.

Without prep,,,thats his only option.
True. Or he could use some sleeping gas bombs. That is if he carries them.

Originally posted by cloud102
Have you seen his sheep canon?

golem370
Thing has no worries with fighting Deadpool none. Deadpool could punch and kick Thing for days with no damage. Thing has been hit by some of the strong heros and villains in Marvel. Juggernaut, Drax, Hulk, Champion, Gladiator etc etc and he is still going. Thing's willpower and durability is beyond somebody of similar power level.

Mindset
Deadpool shoots him in the eyes

golem370
Its Funny how thats never been done before to my knowledge. He has taken claws to the head and had pieces cut out of his head and now he look all healed with to me says he should have a good healing factor.

Mindset
Originally posted by golem370
Its Funny how thats never been done before to my knowledge. He has taken claws to the head and had pieces cut out of his head and now he look all healed with to me says he should have a good healing factor. He was disfigured by Wolverine's claws, Idk about that healing factor...

Also, it never happening in a comic hardly matters here, as it is well within Deadpool's ability to do it.

golem370
Like I said I never seen it happened and the FF has fought people more powerful and dangerous then Deadpool

Mindset
Unless Thing fought someone who was actively going after his eyes and they failed, that doesn't matter.

jalek moye
Like I said I never seen it happened and the FF has fought people more powerful and dangerous then Deadpool
doesnt matter deadpool can shoot him in the eyes, no one else doing it before doesnt mean he wont

i say deadpool loses but he can do that

golem370
Look at it like this Thing has took fire blasts from Johnny and if his eyes were as vunerable then the heat would have cooked his eye balls.

Mindset
Look at it like this Thing has took fire blasts from Johnny and if his eyes were as vunerable then the heat would have cooked his eye balls. Not really.

He does have the ability to close his eyes.

golem370
Deadpool starts shooting Ben and does no good and he gets closer to his eyes and Ben smashes the ground knocking Deadpool off his feet Ben then grabs Deadpool and toss him 10 miles away breaking every bone in Deadpool body the end

Mindset
Deadpool starts shooting Ben and does no good and he gets closer to his eyes and Ben smashes the ground knocking Deadpool off his feet Ben then grabs Deadpool and toss him 10 miles away breaking every bone in Deadpool body the end Except Deadpool doesn't have to get close to shoot him in the eyes.

But yea, ok. smile

SamZED
Deadpool starts shooting Ben and does no good and he gets closer to his eyes and Ben smashes the ground knocking Deadpool off his feet Ben then grabs Deadpool and toss him 10 miles away breaking every bone in Deadpool body the end
Or it could go like this. Deadpool shoots Ben in the eyes. Ben is now blinded and is bleeding on the floor while Deadpool's beating him up with a baseball bat (it wont kill Ben but Wade would have some fun)
Thing can win a majority here but he sure as hell is not winning 10/10.

golem370
Baseball bat would do nothing

SDB
ok what is deadpool's str class im trying to see what dead pools made out of that why its as simple as that. Due to the presence of this superhuman healing ability, many of Deadpool's natural physical attributes have been enhanced. Deadpool's musculature generates considerably less fatigue toxins than the muscles of an ordinary human being, granting him superhuman levels of stamina in all physical activities. His natural strength, agility and reflexes have been enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural limits of the human body. Deadpool's agility and reaction time are superior to those of even the finest human athlete. this is off Marvel.com

golem370
Still lose to Thing

SamZED
Baseball bat would do nothing I already said that it would. Wade would have a lot of fun and that's something.

Hyperion Prime
Dead Pool cannot grow his head back on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has to be re attached.

SamZED
Um.. yes he can. If he can grow an entire body back out of his arm growing a new head would take some time but wouldn't be a problem..

Hyperion Prime
Um.. yes he can. If he can grow an entire body back out of his arm growing a new head would take some time but wouldn't be a problem..

Not according to the latest issue of Thunderbolts. He had to have sewn back on by Taskmaster, but it was really done by Black widow II. His head was cut of by Headman. I have never seen a head grown back on Deadpool. I would post scans, but I dont feel like it.

Mindset
His head was cut off twice and both times it was placed back on, why would you see his head grow back, it has never had the opportunity to?

SamZED
Originally posted by Mindset
His head was cut off twice and both times it was placed back on, why would you see his head grow back, it has never had the opportunity to?
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Not according to the latest issue of Thunderbolts. He had to have sewn back on by Taskmaster, but it was really done by Black widow II. His head was cut of by Headman. I have never seen a head grown back on Deadpool. I would post scans, but I dont feel like it.
What the f**k? Yeah, that's because it's EASIER for him to connect his old head instead of growing a new one. Many times he had to reattach his hand back when it got cut off, doesn't mean he can't grow a new hand. It's just faster that way.
What do you mean you've never seen him grow back a head? There's a book where he gets blown up and his left arm is the only thing that's left of him. They burry it, and in some time his entire body (including head) grows back and he gets out of the grave like nothing happened.

Mindset
What the f**k? Yeah, that's because it's EASIER for him to connect his old head instead of growing a new one. Many times he had to reattach his hand back when it got cut off, doesn't mean he can't grow a new hand. It's just faster that way.
What do you mean you've never seen him grow back a head? There's a book where he gets blown up and his left arm is the only thing that's left of him. They burry it, and in some time his entire body (including head) grows back and he gets out of the grave like nothing happened. That could be attributed to the spell T-ray put on him, and not his healing factor. It happened almost instantly.

Hyperion Prime
What do you mean you've never seen him grow back a head? There's a book where he gets blown up and his left arm is the only thing that's left of him. They burry it, and in some time his entire body (including head) grows back and he gets out of the grave like nothing happened.

Dude I mean I have never seen him grow back a head. That's what I meant.

SamZED
What does it have to do with T-Ray's spell? It was his healing factor. Hell, he's been turned into goo and regenerated within a minute. His healing and regeneration is just that good.

Mindset
Well he has grown a head, but like I said, it was not solely under his own power.

However, he has regrown much of his brain, and regened from liquid without having any help, I don't see why he couldn't grow a head, or a body if needed.

SamZED
That could be attributed to the spell T-ray put on him, and not his healing factor. It happened almost instantly.
What does it have to do with T-Ray's spell? It was his healing factor. Hell, he's been turned into goo and regenerated within a minute. His healing and regeneration is just that good.

Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Dude I mean I have never seen him grow back a head. That's what I meant. Yeah, I know. That's why i've mentioned that book.

Mindset
What does it have to do with T-Ray's spell? It was his healing factor. Hell, he's been turned into goo and regenerated within a minute. His healing and regeneration is just that good. I don't need you to tell me what he has done, I already know.

T-rays spell made him immortal, that is the only reason he came back, it wasn't just his healing factor, if that were the case he would have healed on his own.

SamZED
Well he has grown a head, but like I said, it was not solely under his own power.

However, he has regrown much of his brain, and regened from liquid without having any help, I don't see why he couldn't grow a head, or a body if needed. True. smile

I don't need you to tell me what he has done, I already know.
Sorry, that was a doublepost.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.