New Gods w/ All Their toys Vs Anti-Monitor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
New Gods get:

- 7 Imperishable Treasures
- Genesis Box
- Worlogog
- New Genesis army, etc...

Vs Fully powered Anti-Monitor.

Who wins?

Enyalus
NGs.

iceman24567
New gods

guy222
NG

Galan007
AM.

TricksterPriest
AM at his peak? From COIE? Jesus christ.......runforhills Darkseid himself specifically said that the 4th world was not capable of stopping the Anti-Monitor. Which in of itself......might mean that AM> The Source.......

Enyalus
I give the New Gods love for once and TP has to ruin it.

Way to go, bastard.

stick out tongue

occultdestroyer
Anti-Monitor.

Give Darkseid the ALE, and it would be a better fight.

AM still wins though.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Anti-Monitor.

AM still wins though.

pft..that's nonsense..with ALE..DS can make AM his *****..

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
I give the New Gods love for once and TP has to ruin it.

Way to go, bastard.

stick out tongue laughing out loud

Aside from Darkseid's statement regarding the 4th World's inability to stop AM, we also saw Spectre deliver a creation destroying/recreating blast to AM's dome-piece - and that did little more than destroy his shell. We've never seen any of the New God trinkets to something of that magnitude.

quanchi112
Am wins.

kevdude
AM, would be Armageddon

Allankles
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Anti-Monitor.

AM still wins though.

The ALE would make AM a slave. Not a conducive scenario for a balanced mythical match-up. wink

I think the NG takes this with all their trinkets, I mean it's not like some of this stuff even existed during COIE, so DS' statements then are meaningless in reality.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Allankles
The ALE would make AM a slave. Not a conducive scenario for a balanced mythical match-up. wink

I think the NG takes this with all their trinkets, I mean it's not like some of this stuff even existed during COIE, so DS' statements then are meaningless in reality.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

kevdude

Agreed if he had the ALE it would make AM a slave/DS. AM used all his power to get pass the wall something Metron and Swamp Thing has already done. NG's have the most advanced tech

quanchi112

I think the NG takes this with all their trinkets, I mean it's not like some of this stuff even existed during COIE, so DS' statements then are meaningless in reality. The ale doesn't even work on those "wired differently." Since it's power down we cannot assume it would even work on Am.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
The ale doesn't even work on those "wired differently." Since it's power down we cannot assume it would even work on Am.

How many times do I have to point this out? YOU HAVE NO EXAMPLES. The "wired differently" were Metron, Nix Uotan, and possibly Highfather. Either produce another example, OR SHUT THE HELL UP. Because none of those is a true example of someone who's insane.

You can argue it won't work on AM, which is possible, but unlikely IMO given the no-limits nature of the ALE.

Galan007
Kev, AM ventured to the void which existed before creation itself was begat. A void where no concepts (even time) existed. From this void AM more or less planned to restructure the entirety of creation (ie. the infinite DC multiverse) in his own image... From it's alpha point.

Anyhow, no NG weapon I've ever seen has the power to duplicate Spectre's "infinite energy"/creation restructuring bast.

Philosophía
Anti-Monitor.

Mindset

kevdude
Originally posted by Galan007
Kev, AM ventured to the void which existed before creation itself was begat. A void where no concepts (even time) existed. From this void AM more or less planned to restructure the entirety of creation (ie. the infinite DC multiverse) in his own image... From it's alpha point.

Anyhow, no NG weapon I've ever seen has the power to duplicate Spectre's "infinite energy"/creation restructuring bast.

I agree that's what happened. However we have seen NG's that are not that experienced creating small universes and this is not the most powerful NG's like Darkseid/Highfather or Takion who can channel The Source much like what it seems that what The Spectre experienced at the end of COIE. If Darkseid had the ALE he could use it on the AM, otherwise he would take it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
How many times do I have to point this out? YOU HAVE NO EXAMPLES. The "wired differently" were Metron, Nix Uotan, and possibly Highfather. Either produce another example, OR SHUT THE HELL UP. Because none of those is a true example of someone who's insane.

You can argue it won't work on AM, which is possible, but unlikely IMO given the no-limits nature of the ALE. No, you're wrong. You speculate as to the other character. The ale could be disrupted as well. I produced the scan proving it can't work on everyone and you still fight it.

The ale has been downgraded via fc. You can scream all day long trick about how it works on everyone, but comics disagree with you.

Allankles
No, you're wrong. You speculate as to the other character. The ale could be disrupted as well. I produced the scan proving it can't work on everyone and you still fight it.

The ale has been downgraded via fc. You can scream all day long trick about how it works on everyone, but comics disagree with you.

FC only suggests that a few characters are immune to it (going by seven soldiers) there are a few beings in creation (Shilo Norman) who are immune to the ALE. But Norman is the master of the life equation antithesis to the ALE, Metron has the LE too, Nix Uotan was a half mad Monitor in mortal form.

We know it doesn't work on everything it is just one of the concepts that make up the ultimate concept, but that doesn't have anything to do with AM unless we make unsupported arguments.

Allankles
Originally posted by kevdude
If Darkseid had the ALE he could use it on the AM, otherwise he would take it.

They do have the Merlin Sprite made of living language which can become anything it's master wants it to be, (it could conceivably match AM blow for blow) and the worlogog doesn't hurt either.

quanchi112
FC only suggests that a few characters are immune to it (going by seven soldiers) there are a few beings in creation (Shilo Norman) who are immune to the ALE. But Norman is the master of the life equation antithesis to the ALE, Metron has the LE too, Nix Uotan was a half mad Monitor in mortal form.

We know it doesn't work on everything it is just one of the concepts that make up the ultimate concept, but that doesn't have anything to do with AM unless we make unsupported arguments. No, they don't. They say those "wired differently." They don't make it out to be just a select few. We see a select few.

All we know for certain is that it works on a lot of people, but not on those "wired differently."

kevdude
They do have the Merlin Sprite made of living language which can become anything it's master wants it to be, (it could conceivably match AM blow for blow) and the worlogog doesn't hurt either.

Interesting, if anyone could stop him it would be the Fourth World, outside of help from The Spectre or others in his class. Quan Nix was being helped by Metron in order to bring about the Fifth World, might have been Metron helping him in some way not to get effected by the ALE..

Allankles
No, they don't. They say those "wired differently." They don't make it out to be just a select few. We see a select few.

All we know for certain is that it works on a lot of people, but not on those "wired differently."

Again, it's not much of an argument for AM against the ALE.

quanchi112
Again, it's not much of an argument for AM against the ALE. Yes, it is. The ale has never worked on anyone at the scale of Am either. Fc showed us it doesn't work on far less beings.

Allankles
Yes, it is. The ale has never worked on anyone at the scale of Am either. Fc showed us it doesn't work on far less beings.

It works on sentient beings, if you want to talk about scale, the scale of the equation is unimaginably vast.

quanchi112
It works on sentient beings, if you want to talk about scale, the scale of the equation is unimaginably vast. It also doesn't work on sentient beings. You really haven't proven anything. Fc hurt the ale.

kevdude
It also doesn't work on sentient beings. You really haven't proven anything. Fc hurt the ale.

The ALE worked on the Spectre, how much more powerful do you want?? he is sentient, the only thing is does not work on is beings protected by the Life Equation which makes sense. smokin'

Allankles
It also doesn't work on sentient beings. You really haven't proven anything. Fc hurt the ale.

The burden of proof is on you. "Wired differently" is purposufully ambiguous, there's no strong argument for AM based on that.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Mindset

With ease

quanchi112
The ALE worked on the Spectre, how much more powerful do you want?? he is sentient, the only thing is does not work on is beings protected by the Life Equation which makes sense. smokin' When did the ale work on the Spectre? It's been a while. Refresh me.

quanchi112
The burden of proof is on you. "Wired differently" is purposufully ambiguous, there's no strong argument for AM based on that. There is absolutely no argument that it would work on him since it failed on inferior beings to the Am.

I'd say the Am is wired differently. I'd also say he is much more powerful than the others who resisted it.

Juntai
It works on sentient beings, if you want to talk about scale, the scale of the equation is unimaginably vast. Didn't you know? Every second character is immune to it.
smile

Allankles
Originally posted by Juntai
Didn't you know? Every second character is immune to it.
smile
no

Juntai
no I was joking. lol.

Allankles
I know, I think the "no" smiley is funny.

Galan007
I agree that's what happened. However we have seen NG's that are not that experienced creating small universes and this is not the most powerful NG's like Darkseid/Highfather or Takion who can channel The Source much like what it seems that what The Spectre experienced at the end of COIE. No NG has ever displayed (on panel) power remotely close to what Spectre's was during COIE... Nor have any of their gizmos.

Allankles
Genesis Box, Worlogog & Gywdon the merlin Sprite made of living language (there's nothing it hadn't been), that's more than enough to defeat AM.

quanchi112
Genesis Box, Worlogog & Gywdon the merlin Sprite made of living language (there's nothing it hadn't been), that's more than enough to defeat AM. You do realize this is coie and not sc right?

Allankles
You do realize this is coie and not sc right?

Yes begin and end creation (genesis box), space/time (worlogog), abstract non corporeal weapon capable of becoming anything (Gwydion).

EDIT: Non of these weapons existed in DC during the first crisis, so I don't know how you can make an argument based on what DS said. Yes Spectre harnessed all the magical power available after Am's onslaught to damage AM's armor.

Manip'ing the genesis box and using Gywdion could achieve the same thing to AM's armor, the worlogog governs the rules of time and space, it has all the buttons (I don't see how someone using it can't match AM).

Gywdion can become magical power, or whatever is required to boost the NG's attacking AM. Using the artifacts should give them a win.

quanchi112
Yes begin and end creation (genesis box), space/time (worlogog), abstract non corporeal weapon capable of becoming anything (Gwdion). If the Spectre amped wasn't enough with his creation blast I fail to see how this does any better.

Allankles
If the Spectre amped wasn't enough with his creation blast I fail to see how this does any better.

The Genesis box can recreate the universe too. AM did get weakened/damage after Spectre used the remaining magical power to blast AM and Supes, DS et al essentially killed AM after that (at least his body), without any super weapons.

If we go by statements Gywdion and the Genesis box can do the same (one has already saved the universe).

The worlogog gives its wielder the power to manip all space and time, given that it possess all the gears necessary to control space-time.

TricksterPriest
Allankles: For the record, against a lesser opponent, like the IG, what you say would probably be enough. But not the Anti-Monitor. Infinite multiverses is a lot of power to overcome.

Quan: Oh sure, now the blast is enough. But you still won't give AM the win over the IG, Thanos, or MJJ. thumb down

psycho gundam
Allankles: For the record, against a lesser opponent, like the IG, what you say would probably be enough. nice try

quanchi112
The Genesis box can recreate the universe too. AM did get weakened/damage after Spectre used the remaining magical power to blast AM and Supes, DS et al essentially killed AM after that (at least his body), without any super weapons.

If we go by statements Gywdion and the Genesis box can do the same (one has already saved the universe).

The worlogog gives its wielder the power to manip all space and time, given that it possess all the gears necessary to control space-time. The genesis box was used in one story to reset things. Ds was involved in the Am affair and he chipped in with new god tech. I know we are using later stories and comparing them to the Am.

Nothing I have seen from the new gods has been greater than the Spectre and his creation blast. Nothing.

quanchi112
Allankles: For the record, against a lesser opponent, like the IG, what you say would probably be enough. But not the Anti-Monitor. Infinite multiverses is a lot of power to overcome.

Quan: Oh sure, now the blast is enough. But you still won't give AM the win over the IG, Thanos, or MJJ. thumb down The ig is definitely much greater than anything the Am can bring to the table.

The blast is enough when discussing new gods tech, but don't try to compare it to the ig. That Spectre would lose every single time.

OneDumbG0
Interesting debate. But not nearly as verbose as I would have thought. I think more discussion about New Gods tech would be enlightening since the thread starter qualified this scenario with "etc."

TricksterPriest
The ig is definitely much greater than anything the Am can bring to the table.

The blast is enough when discussing new gods tech, but don't try to compare it to the ig. That Spectre would lose every single time.

^ Exactly why your opinion is worthless and indeed, grains of sand have more cohesion and reason for existence than your patheic excuse for a brain. doped

GTFO the forums. Your trash is not wanted here. thumb down

quanchi112
^ Exactly why your opinion is worthless and indeed, grains of sand have more cohesion and reason for existence than your patheic excuse for a brain. doped

GTFO the forums. Your trash is not wanted here. thumb down Trick, I don't want to sound harsh here, but I think it's necessary. You might be the most harmless poster on here. You have shown virtually no improvement in over 2 years.

You make baseless statements that get torn apart over and over again. No one fears an actual rebuttal or anything respectable from you at all concerning any characters.

You make statements like Superman is too much for any Hulk and

anyone who disagrees is biased. You are the epitome of the example they use in the rules of how not to debate.

Kindly respond to my posts or please just be still and silent. When you have an actual rebuttal to a post of mine feel free to chime in, but it's you that stinks up the board with your fanboyism.

Mindset
l o l

OneDumbG0
It. Is. On.

Tricksterpriest ---> argue <--- quanchi112

xJLxKing
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
It. Is. On.

Tricksterpriest ---> argue <--- quanchi112
ahahah laughing out loud I got first row seat

cloud102
Originally posted by Galan007
No NG has ever displayed (on panel) power remotely close to what Spectre's was during COIE... Nor have any of their gizmos.

Merlin's Sprite?
Zor (Who matched Pre-Crisis Spectre, I have heard lower class Imp LEVEL here)
Worlogog
ALE
Genesis Box

You don't think this could work if they combined all this power? I think they can pull it off.

kevdude
Originally posted by cloud102
Merlin's Sprite?
Worlogog
ALE
Genesis Box

You don't think this could work if they combined all this power? I think they can pull it off.

The ALE is now added? A lot of major tech here cool

cloud102
The ALE is now added? A lot of major tech here cool

I forgot about the ALE, but that is why I put, etc... Just in case. Scott would likely weild ALE, Orion with Genesis Box, Metron with Worlogog, etc...

iceman24567
Scott Free with the Ale tells the AM to piss off eek!

Mindset
Then AM eats him.

iceman24567
Then AM eats him. The AM has no teeth mad

Mindset
He has a beautiful set of pearly whites.

iceman24567
He has a beautiful set of pearly whites. Those are nipples roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mindset
You wish.

iceman24567
You wish. embarrasment

Galan007
Originally posted by cloud102
Merlin's Sprite?
Worlogog
ALE
Genesis Box

You don't think this could work if they combined all this power? I think they can pull it off. Combine their feats then. It's still not enough.

Raoul
Quan, Trick, you two need to put each other on ignore.

Trick, you attack Quan way too often.

Quan, you play the victim far too much when you are just as guilty of the things you accuse others of.

Both of you will end up warned, or worse banned, if you don't either bury the hatchet or simply ignore each other.

Allankles
Originally posted by iceman24567

stick out tongue True. That's why the New Gods take this handily.

kevdude
Originally posted by iceman24567

thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Raoul
Quan, Trick, you two need to put each other on ignore.

Trick, you attack Quan way too often.

Quan, you play the victim far too much when you are just as guilty of the things you accuse others of.

Both of you will end up warned, or worse banned, if you don't either bury the hatchet or simply ignore each other.

^ban

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.