Omega/Tyrant vs Odin/Surtur/Ymir vs Exitar/Tiamut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
big grin wink stick out tongue confused eek!

kgkg
Exitar/Tiamut stomp

guy222
Celestials

Enyalus
I assume this is full power Tyrant, given the combatants.

I think its between Team One and Three, with Three pulling the majority.

Slaanesh
Tiamut or Exitar solo

Bouboumaster
Between team 1 and team 3.

What's sure is that team 2 loose hard

kgkg
I really can't see how Team one can win. We have one who has lost to Galactus.. and who knows what power level he was operating at. Also nothing in comic shows that Galactus can beat your Average Celestial let alone Exitar or Tiamut.

Then you have Omage a mindless drone who is suppose to be more powerful than Galactus?? who was defeated pretty badly.

Enyalus
Originally posted by kgkg
I really can't see how Team one can win. We have one who has lost to Galactus.. and who knows what power level he was operating at. Also nothing in comic shows that Galactus can beat your Average Celestial let alone Exitar or Tiamut.

I thought the Black Celestial arc showed that Galactus is more than a match for your average celestial. Tiamut? No, probably not. But FP Tyrant wasn't far behind Galactus in power. And Omega's a beast. stick out tongue

kgkg
Originally posted by Enyalus
I thought the Black Celestial arc showed that Galactus is more than a match for your average celestial. Tiamut? No, probably not. Black Celestial arc showed that Galactus can absorb energy from the Black Celestial which part in particular showed that he was > Celestial?

Originally posted by Enyalus But FP Tyrant wasn't far behind Galactus in power. And Omega's a beast. stick out tongue Omega having mental problems fighting cosmic being with superior mind will not fare well imo.

guy222
I love how Omega was defeated stick out tongue

Enyalus
Originally posted by guy222
I love how Omega was defeated stick out tongue
Spiderman > Cosmics.

guy222
woot

Utrigita
If we replace Omega with Galactus and assume that Tyrant is operating at full capacity then team one imo takes win but as the teams are now, even with Full powered Tyrant, the Celestials wins quite easily. Team Two is just in the way imo.

guy222
Team 2 is powerful

Celestial lvl...No

Tenebrous
Also nothing in comic shows that Galactus can beat your Average Celestial let alone Exitar or Tiamut.

True, but on the other side of the coin, there's nothing that suggests Exitar or Tiamut, let alone your average celestial, can beat Galactus.

In fact I would argue that there's more to suggest that Galactus could take your average celestial than not. I've never seen an average celestial fight someone of Galactus' power. And we've already seen the entities that Galactus fights against...no single Celestial has met a comparable power in combat.

Black Celestial arc showed that Galactus can absorb energy from the Black Celestial which part in particular showed that he was > Celestial?

Why couldn't the Black Celestial use his own power to achieve his goals? Why not do it himself?

celestialdemon
Team 3 ftw.

guy222
thumb up

kgkg
Originally posted by Tenebrous True, but on the other side of the coin, there's nothing that suggests Exitar or Tiamut, let alone your average celestial, can beat Galactus. Actually considering Galactus low feats ya we can say that Exitar or Tiamut are more powerful. Celestial were portrait to be much more powerful than Cosmic Cubes , also Thor said that Galactus might be stronger than Odin :/. Considering all the low end feats for someone like Galactus I think it's safe to assume two Celestial that are > a group a Celestial are more powerful.

The 4th host defeated all the sky father with the destroyer armor and Unimind like nothing Exitar alone is as if not strong as the 4th host.

He is not Galactus , Absorbing energy is what Galactus does best. Galactus is able to feed on universes if he chooses. I really don't see how that could mean Galactus wins in a fight though.

guysangel
Celestials win

Lord S
Exitar/Tiamut stomp

cpd12589
Omega and Tyrant > Exitar and Tiamut

guy222
nope

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
If we replace Omega with Galactus and assume that Tyrant is operating at full capacity then team one imo takes win but as the teams are now, even with Full powered Tyrant, the Celestials wins quite easily. Team Two is just in the way imo.

hey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.