Jaina Solo - Weakest of the Skywalker Line?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
What are your opinions? She really hasn't accomplished much except being a badass fighter pilot and killing her brother (well if you look closely not really - he left himself open). In the NJO series, should they have killed her off instead of Anakin?

Elite Hunter
I think this honor would go to Leia not Jaina.

Nephthys
Damn sexism.

Captain REX
Yeah, we really haven't heard much about Jaina and Leia has completely left her potential untapped in favor of being political.

~:Mr.Anderson:~
Zayne carrick.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Captain REX
Yeah, we really haven't heard much about Jaina and Leia has completely left her potential untapped in favor of being political.

agreed

Hewhoknowsall
Shimi is.

I wonder if Darkmeld is a predecessor to the Imperial Knights; they seem to foreshadow it when Jag recommends setting up a "rival order" in the Empire.

Captain REX
If Jagged Fel suggested it, then I'm rather sure that they are meant to be the predecessors to the Imperial Knights. His descendants become the Emperors of the Empire, of course.

Zayne Carrick is not a Skywalker. The writers confirmed that.

CadoAngelus
Actually, I have reason to believe Nat Skywalker (Ben's other son, Kol being most known) is the weakest Skywalker.

In 'Legacy' he says to Cade that he never got the hang of the force, and when he realised Kol was a natural, he left the order.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by CadoAngelus
Actually, I have reason to believe Nat Skywalker (Ben's other son, Kol being most known) is the weakest Skywalker.

In 'Legacy' he says to Cade that he never got the hang of the force, and when he realised Kol was a natural, he left the order.

So surely, Shimi would pwn him.

Captain REX
Not very fair to Shmi- Anakin is really the beginning of the powerful part of the Skywalker line.

I think, Cado, that Nat intentionally neglects his powers in the Force. I believe he briefly fought with Azlyn Rae and exhibited decent control of the Force, but he's in hiding and doesn't want to bring danger to his family.

CadoAngelus
Makes sense, but in that case, his attempts to protect the Skywalker line are shot because of Kol...while Kol's still alive he's going around flaunting his Jedi-ness and sporting the name Skywalker to everyone with an ear...changing his name would be irrelevent if the empire actually wanted to wipe out or capture all or most of the Skywalker Clan alive at the time...

kotorfan
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Shimi is.

I wonder if Darkmeld is a predecessor to the Imperial Knights; they seem to foreshadow it when Jag recommends setting up a "rival order" in the Empire.

shimi isn't force sensitive, and if she is, I've never heard of it. so I don't think she counts.. Its natural that a FS person would be more powerful than an non force sensitive even in the event that an accidental activation of powers happens, like in Bane's case.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by kotorfan
shimi isn't force sensitive, and if she is, I've never heard of it. so I don't think she counts.. Its natural that a FS person would be more powerful than an non force sensitive even in the event that an accidental activation of powers happens, like in Bane's case. Accidental activation means what exactly?

Red Nemesis
Jumping the gun.

premature ejaculation

Who said that?

Faunus said that

Lord Lucien
Where's he been at?

Red Nemesis

Lord Lucien
But half of that stuff we have here. I'm not saying what, though.

Red Nemesis
If you can name three things off of that list that we have here I'll eat my hat.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
If you can name three things off of that list that we have here I'll eat my hat. 1.) APs (I assume stands for "awesome peoples"wink.

2.) Upcoming college stuff (that IMVU CGI banner at the top of the page was made by a college student).

3.) Required physical activity (nearly 4 years of typing and clicking and mouse-moving has developed by wrists and forearms in to appendages of steel).

Slash_KMC
Movies: lots of short MOVIES are posted in the milkbar.

Jobs: Some call moderator a job ...

Red Nemesis
Touche. (Not you slash. You are insufficiently skilled in knowledge (math) to pass the skill check.)
*eats hat*

Note: The joke is upon you've; I did not actually eat a hat in my possession. I merely pressed the keys '+8' 'E' 'A' 'T' '' 'S' 'H' 'A' 'T' '+8'.

Slash_KMC
Ha ! You also pressed the 'space bar' between 's' and 'h'. Owned.

Red Nemesis
ninja

Slash_KMC
pirate2

Red Nemesis
ninja ninja

!

Slash_KMC
pirate2 + pirate + blue_bandana + boat = shuriken +hang

Lord Lucien
Wish they had done Ninja vs. Pirate on Deadliest Warrior.

Red Nemesis
I yield to your superior smilie skillz.

Slash_KMC
It's to compensate for my lack of math skills.

Captain REX
Back on topic, mayhaps? stick out tongue

Janus Marius
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Wish they had done Ninja vs. Pirate on Deadliest Warrior.

That show is bunk. Totally bunk.

I don't even know who half of these characters are anymore. That's what I get for not keeping up with Luke's brood.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Janus Marius
That show is bunk. Totally bunk. Whyyyy? Other than the fact that if a Spartan gets pepper and glass in his eyes he's not gonna be fine after 4 seconds.

Janus Marius
I'll ignore the ridiculous Pirate versus Knight and Viking versus Samurai, and just attack ignorance at its finest - Spetnaz > Green Berets. That was heresy.

Captain REX
I haven't seen the show, but that seems like a good subject to debate. I'm aware that the Spetnaz were pretty kick-ass, but I'm not sure they top the Green Berets...

And yeah, I suppose not keeping up with things would cause one to not care too much about the topic at hand.

Lord Lucien
Topic who?

I've yet to see the Pirate vs. Knight or the Spetnaz vs. Green Beret. Though from what I have seen and heard, the Samurai vs. Viking had the only reasonable outcome. Maybe the Mafia vs. Yakuza.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.