Elektra vs Emma Frost

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Konton
In this scenario Emma is stuck in diamond form without the ability to transform back. Elektra is armed with two diamond sai, one adamantium shuriken, and a steel sword. Fight takes place in a small two bedroom apartment. Who takes it?

Wei Phoenix
Holy spite Batman!

Konton
I don't think it's spite. Question is, could Elektra do enough damage before Emma lands a hit? Emma also has the "I don't tire" thing in her favor if it would drag out. Not that she's anywhere near as fast as Elektra.

Wei Phoenix
Emma is in no way near Elektra in H2H abilities and correct me if I'm wrong but isn't her diamond form vulnerable to other diamond weapons? Didn't she get hit by a diamond bullet?

Konton
Her diamond form has a weak point, like all natural diamonds have, and the bullet hit that precise point. It would of only left a mark if it had hit anywhere else. Don't know exactly where the spot is, but it's somewhere on her face. And Elektra won't know this. I gave her tools she could use to "carve" but not shatter. For that I would have had to give them full knowledge of each others power sets.

Problem for Elektra is that she can't make Emma feel physical pain and is way to strong. Problem for Emma is that Elektra is too fast and might not get hit before carving her head off.

iceman24567
Emma gets shattered 10/10

Battlehammer
Elektra quite easily as well.

Survivor19
Emma won't land a single hit.

wannabe
Emma's my absolute favourite X-Woman, but i have to give Elektra the win under these conditions. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.