Terrax Vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
???

Juntai
Superman.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Juntai
Superman.

StiltmanFTW
biscuits

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/4125/hulk1100708.th.jpg

psycho gundam
as long as superman doesn't get hit with a planet busting axe slam, he takes a big majority. superman's ability to stay off of the ground is his best asset against terraxe.

The Nuul
Supes 9-10/10

The Nuul
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
biscuits

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/4125/hulk1100708.th.jpg

Thats Loebs crap, so its recalled.

StiltmanFTW
But Terrax w/ Loebforce is current Terrax wink

Anyway, that's inexperienced Surfer, so no need to worry.

psycho gundam
loeb is the joel schumacher of comics.

and with that, hopefully the hulk book gets a "hulk begins" type kick in the pants soon to wash the taste out of our mouths. cause this shit is unbearable to read.

Enyalus
Supes takes him down easier than Sentry did if he's in his no-nonsense mode. If Kal screws around and holds back, though, I can see him losing a few via cosmic axe to the domepiece.

quanchi112
Superman wins.

tkitna
Supes

kgkg
Superman

Slaanesh
Supes

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Enyalus
Supes takes him down easier than Sentry did if he's in his no-nonsense mode. If Kal screws around and holds back, though, I can see him losing a few via cosmic axe to the domepiece. "Supes takes him down easier than Sentry did"

you sure that's even possible? sentry beat him and it was timed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
"Supes takes him down easier than Sentry did"

you sure that's even possible? sentry beat him and it was timed. Yeah, no way he is beating him easier than the sentry. Superman is taking his fair share of lumps here. Terrax is more than powerful enough to take him head on.

OneDumbG0
Not to defend Loeb or anything, but Terrax mainly gets a bad rap only because Sentry curbstomped him. And Sentry has a good collection of that caliber of high-feats that make that particular instance unembarassing. Terrax himself has plenty of high end feats including matching Morg straight-up.

Cleaving Surfer's board is not surprising at all to me. Although since we don't know from what timeline that Terrax came from, it is probably non-canon technically and uncitable as I'm sure all characters involved will either not remember or the events will be erased from continuity.

quanchi112
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Not to defend Loeb or anything, but Terrax mainly gets a bad rap only because Sentry curbstomped him. And Sentry has a good collection of that caliber of high-feats that make that particular instance unembarassing. Terrax himself has plenty of high end feats including matching Morg straight-up.

Cleaving Surfer's board is not surprising at all to me. Although since we don't know from what timeline that Terrax came from, it is probably non-canon technically and uncitable as I'm sure all characters involved will either not remember or the events will be erased from continuity. I have to agree. Terrax is very powerful and quite a threat, but gets no respect because of the sentry beatdown.

Bouboumaster
Terrax have the powerset to destroy Superman.

Howerver, it's not going to happen. Terrax is like Rhino, but more powerful.
Superman stomp his rock face.

xJLxKing
Superman

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Terrax have the powerset to destroy Superman.

Howerver, it's not going to happen. Terrax is like Rhino, but more powerful.
Superman stomp his rock face. pretty much.

Doom and Gloom
Terrax written properly should win this. The ability to destroy planets. The ability to traverse space and time very quickly. The invulnerability of the power cosmic.

But....he's the king of jobbers, so he'll lose.

Warlord
Originally posted by Doom and Gloom
Terrax written properly should win this. The ability to destroy planets. The ability to traverse space and time very quickly. The invulnerability of the power cosmic.

But....he's the king of jobbers, so he'll lose.

agreed

D_Dude1210
He's not the King, he's the joker of jobbers. big grin

Slaanesh
anyone with the PC and can use it properly can beat Supes..so..i'll say Terrax will cut Supes in half if he use his power properly..

cloud102
Superman.

CATMANEXE
quanchi112 wrote:

agree aslo. as well it should be noted as it hasnt been here that the times when Terrax jobbed big his powers were either severally diminished and/or fluctuating.

Terrax at his best= Terrax pwns
all else= Superman ftw.
Loeb version= anti-climatic destruction of yet another fine character by Loeb

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.