Unicron vs. Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ares834
These two world devourers meet. Who wins the battle when both are well fed and when both are starved?

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k142/wulfferine/LF009unicron.jpg

kgkg
^ lol

psycho gundam
again? unicron by rear-naked choke

cloud102
Yep, going with Galactus.

Mindset
Galactus will gogoplata him.

Galan007
^ I don't even know what that means, but it sounds kinky. thumb up

Lord Feron
Originally posted by ares834
These two world devourers meet. Who wins the battle when both are well fed and when both are starved?

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k142/wulfferine/LF009unicron.jpg

laughing

CATMANEXE
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/thumb/b/be/Unicron_Galactus_Fishing.png/798px-Unicron_Galactus_Fishing.png

short sighted question. Galactus is a being above Unicron despite outside appearances.

spawnwest
Unicron all day

xJLxKing
Unicorn stick out tongue

Nihilist
Unicron.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by CATMANEXE

short sighted question. Galactus is a being above Unicron despite outside appearances.

............Unicron destroyed the entire transformers multiverse. And even in his robot form, he's at least a universe killer. You don't seem to realize. Unicron isn't really a robot. He's A FALLEN DARK GOD. And he doesn't get starved. He doesn't eat planets for nourishment. He does it because he's an omnicidal maniac.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
............Unicron destroyed the entire transformers multiverse. And even in his robot form, he's at least a universe killer. You don't seem to realize. Unicron isn't really a robot. He's A FALLEN DARK GOD. And he doesn't get starved. He doesn't eat planets for nourishment. He does it because he's an omnicidal maniac.

That wasteful bastard!

Survivor19
Galactus carries the Autobot matrix aroung in his ship. Ergo, he wins.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
............Unicron destroyed the entire transformers multiverse. And even in his robot form, he's at least a universe killer. You don't seem to realize. Unicron isn't really a robot. He's A FALLEN DARK GOD. And he doesn't get starved. He doesn't eat planets for nourishment. He does it because he's an omnicidal maniac. hey trick, you should manage wrestlers when you grow up.

and thumb up for the description.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Galan007
^ I don't even know what that means, but it sounds kinky. thumb up The Gogoplata is a grappling maneuver that is executed by slipping your foot in front of the opponent's face and under his chin with the other on his upper back(although I have seen it placed behind the opponent's head to help hold it), you then lock your hands behind the opponent's back and choke the opponent by pressing your shin into his trachea.

Any nubs here who watch pro wrestling may recognise a variation of the move that is performed by Undertaker, called the "Hell's Gate."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.