Superman 1million vs Sundown, Super-Nova & 8th Day Juggernaut with a couple of twists

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright Sundown has been sundipping for 1 year. Super-Nova has the complete power of Nova Corp. and WWH is 8th Day Juggernaut with Possibilites of Unlimited Strength, and Juggernaut's indestructibility.
No bfr for Jugger-Hulk

Superman 1 million- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kal_Kent

xJLxKing
They aren't killing either of them. They don't have the power to kill SM1, but without BFR he can't kill Jug

golem370
Sundown took on three Marvel teams at once and was winning. Super-Nova was also toying around with Marvel heros and a herald of Galactus. 8th Day Juggernaut tore threw realities and nearly killed Thor if that is possible.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by golem370
Sundown took on three Marvel teams at once and was winning. Super-Nova was also toying around with Marvel heros and a herald of Galactus. 8th Day Juggernaut tore threw realities and nearly killed Thor if that is possible.
Superman one million in a weakened state where he couldn't even fly was able to punch his way to the past.

While weak he has the power to snuff out a Giant Dwarf with his breath. He is fast, his mind attack(forgot name) was holding half a galaxy. I think he is powerful enough

Galan007
8th Day Juggernaut tore threw realities Tha'd be Trion Juggernaut. 8th Day did no such thing.

X-43D

I believe the three of them together are almost as powerful as the Living Tribunal or the Spectre. I believe they could definitely stop Superman prime, maybe not kill him but they can BFR him.

X-43D
Superman is the archetypal superhero and he should always be able to win the day, whether with his almost limitless powers, his keen mind or his sense of morality - he should always manage to win through.

He can still win the day logically without some ridiculous power. This also makes him a much more interesting character. Whats the point of reading the comics if you know that he's just gonna come up with an exaggerated and somewhat metaphorical new power like Anti-Kryptonite or Anti-Planet Destroying eye beams or something.

shokosugi
supes destroys this team

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Galan007
Tha'd be Trion Juggernaut. 8th Day did no such thing.

This guy is right.

golem370
Got this scan and title from respect thread and look thats not a 80 foot Juggernaut.

8th day Juggernaut tearing through dimensions...
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/tapping1.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm pretty sure that the scan you just posted was off Trion Juggernaut.

golem370
Look at the size of Juggernaut compared to Black Tom they're is noway he is 80 feet tall.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.