Strong Guy vs Rage vs Lifter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins the three way?

Strong Guy- http://www.marvel.com/universe/Strong_Guy

vs

Rage- http://www.marvel.com/universe/Rage

vs

Lifter- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/liftermutantforce.htm

KingD19
Rage, as long as he's angry, he gets stronger. He's like a black Hulk.

golem370
Yeah but Lifter has the gravity powers

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by KingD19
Rage, as long as he's angry, he gets stronger. He's like a black Hulk.

Damn straight!

I stomp all over this fight. durhulk

KingD19
So what, Lifter is going to make them float?

golem370
He could lift semi trucks and stuff and throw them with great speed.

Survivor19
Can he lift them and... well, i count that as his win if he can

KingD19
So can the guys who can lift 100 tons. IE, Strong Guy and Rage(Just takes a bit of time)

jrodslam
Hard to call. The links dont really tell much. Yea, Lifter can make things light and pick them up and toss, but how far? When he lets them go, do they instantly turn back to the original weight? Reading his appearances on the link posted, he seems like a jobber. As far as Rage goes, how strong is he exactly? Feats?

Until then Guido for the win.

snoopdogg
Probably Rage.

KingD19
Rage starts out as Class 75, but he gets steadily stronger.

Guido starts at Class 50.

Nobody really knows how strong Lifter is.

Rage takes this I think.

jrodslam
Rage starts out as Class 75, but he gets steadily stronger.

Guido starts at Class 50.

Nobody really knows how strong Lifter is.

Rage takes this I think.

Where is it stated that Rage starts out at 75cl? True, noone knows how strong lifter is, but there has been things hes lifted. What lifting feats does Rage have?

snoopdogg
I thought Rage started out at Class 90 but I could be wrong.

Kris Blaze
Class 90??

I thought he was like, class 20...

KingD19
He might be 90, regardless, Rage starts out at a high strength class, and only gets stronger.

jrodslam
The handbook rates him a 6, so that can be anywhere from 75-100.

Considering Guido's more experienced and a better fighter, i think hed take a majority over rage.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by jrodslam
The handbook rates him a 6, so that can be anywhere from 75-100.

Considering Guido's more experienced and a better fighter, i think hed take a majority over rage. Yea, that's the 2005 Avengers handbook iirc. The Master Edition has him at Class 90 which is 75-90 tons. So he's got a pretty good strength edge to start and he's going to get stronger also.

Both of these guys got embarassed by Professor Hulk. But Rage did slap She-Hulk around once and he beat Namrita once also iirc.

jrodslam
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Yea, that's the 2005 Avengers handbook iirc. The Master Edition has him at Class 90 which is 75-90 tons. So he's got a pretty good strength edge to start and he's going to get stronger also.

Both of these guys got embarassed by Professor Hulk. But Rage did slap She-Hulk around once and he beat Namrita once also iirc.

The master edition is outdated and list things from 1990-1993. We dont know his current baseline strength, but even if it(baseline strength) were 75-90, a hit would only make Guido Stronger.

Guido also one shotted Warpath(back when he was 75cl+) after taking a hit from him.

KingD19
Like I said, Rage is like a black Hulk, he gets stronger, the angrier he gets. So, he get's stronger, Guido gets stronger, the only diffference is, Guido is only stronger for 2 minutes. And if he gets strong enough, there's the possibility that Rage will overload him.

jrodslam
Like I said, Rage is like a black Hulk, he gets stronger, the angrier he gets. So, he get's stronger, Guido gets stronger, the only diffference is, Guido is only stronger for 2 minutes. And if he gets strong enough, there's the possibility that Rage will overload him.

Naturally, noone is going to use their full strength when starting off the fight, so its only right to say that the more one gets angry, the stronger they get or the more strength they use. Rage is like a black Hulk? How fast does his strength increase? Whats his baseline strength? Who has he fought where he had to keep raising his strength? Scans, anyone? Yes, Guidos extra strength stays with him for a certain amount of time, but whos to say, he wont one shot Rage? Rage overload him? no Based off what? What are his strength feats?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.