Juggernaut eats Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Original Smurph
Lobo's blood clones are on.

Juggernaut eats him extremely fast. Let's say that Flash superspeeds his eating/digestion or something. Obviously super speed is off for when the "match" starts.

Anyways, what happens?

id369
Retarded topic is retarded.erm

chomperx9
Originally posted by id369
Retarded topic is retarded.erm so lobo eats juggernaut is a better topic ?

Kris Blaze
Retarded topic is retarded.erm

Scoobless
Retarded Smurph is retarded.erm

shifty

Grinning Goku
My guess is Lobo can only make so clones. Juggernaut is completely invulnerable inside and out is he not?. I guess he keeps making clones until he's spewed of out Cain's mouth.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
My guess is Lobo can only make so clones. Juggernaut is completely invulnerable inside and out is he not?. I guess he keeps making clones until he's spewed of out Cain's mouth.

Or.....

Originally posted by Grinning Goku
My guess is Lobo can only make so clones. Juggernaut is completely invulnerable inside and out is he not?. I guess he keeps making clones until he's shat of out Cain's arse.

psycho gundam
if he's digested, wouldn't he be technically part of cain and thus empowered by cyttarak's energy? he doesn't have to eat but he still can if he chooses to.

KingD19
No, it don't work like that.

geshien
facepalm

psycho gundam
i know you have to recite the oath while holding the gem, juggy tried it with black tom.

but i'm pointing out the fact that if he is truly "digested", there has been a transference of nutrients/particles from lobo to juggernaut. and lobo's healing factor..shit his whole character is ridiculous. living after digestion isn't too far fetched considering the other dumb stuff he does.

Scoobless
Originally posted by geshien
facepalm

embarrasment

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by psycho gundam
if he's digested, wouldn't he be technically part of cain and thus empowered by cyttarak's energy? he doesn't have to eat but he still can if he chooses to.

hysterical

psycho gundam
you guys don't think do you?

sure it's a joke thread, but if you injest something, part of it integrates with you amirite?

Mindset
lol

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Your quoting cuts deep.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Your quoting cuts deep.

Good 313

Original Smurph
Retarded topic is retarded.erm Don't really see why this is any more retarded than standard vs. threads.

You're probably just upset that Lobo could die/be permanently incapacitated here.

Anyways, back on topic.

frommd
What happens? Explosive diarrhea.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.