Chun Li vs Evil Jill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Evil Jill sounds so much better than Brainwashed Jill.

This free-for-all takes place inside Heihachi's steel cage.

The announcer introduces the two combatants as the audience watches from the outside.

"Representing Street Fighter...from Beijing, China...the mistress of Wushu...the Strongest Woman on Earth...CHUN LI!"

Chun Li's Street Fighter 2 theme plays as she walks down the ramp with a purpose. For a bit of fan service, she is dressed in her trademark quipao battle dress and white boots.

Once Chun Li is in the ring, the announcer continues the introductions.

"Representing Resident Evil...from Raccoon City, weighing in at 111 pounds....the Raccoon survivor...the ex-S.T.A.R.S. operative...JILL VALENTINE!"

Jill's Theme (for lack of a better title - the theme where she fights both Chris and Sheva) begins to play as Jill stands on the ramp, in her cloak and mask. She performs a series of backflips and somersaults into the ring, the cloak and mask flying off in mid-air, revealing her new (and evil) look.

The steel cage rises as the ref explains the rules. Chun Li is at her strongest and Jill is on her P-30 trip.

Who wins?

Sado22
No hope for miss li. stronger, faster, can fly, has telekenesis, can fire powerfulass beams, and has three uber fighting styles all rolled into one badass package.

i don't think she can even beat regular Jin. let alone, DevilJin.

Sado22
oh wait.....oops. I read Evil Jin for some reason embarrasment

SamZED
lol me too! What's with that title?

Nemesis X
LOL that was funny Sado. When I read that sentence, I thought you were serious about Jill having telekenesis and can shoot lasers. If she had that, that would be overkill.

I'm not sure who would win. Both are awesome hand to hand fighters but if it was a beauty contest Chun-Li would most definatley win.

ThunderGodEneru
Chun Li.

She is stronger, easily stopping a speeding car in SFIV.

She is faster as well, being able to dodge the blasts from several characters in SF, which move at bullet-speeds or faster.

Neither have shown to be particularly durable.

Li is more skilled. Easily.

Nemesis X
Evil Jill has that mind control device on her chest. If Chun Li hits that then Evil Jill will revert back to good Jill. She will wonder where she is and suddenly gets KO'ed by Li. That's the easiest way I see her winning.

Sado22
shit

Neo Darkhalen
Jill's theme is called "Sad but True" Snafu! stick out tongue

I am who I am
Doesn't Jill have 2 machine guns? As good as Chun Li is, she may have trouble wit that. Tough to say who wins.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by I am who I am
Doesn't Jill have 2 machine guns? As good as Chun Li is, she may have trouble wit that. Tough to say who wins.

This match is strictly hand-to-hand. Chun Li is no slouch herself when it comes to firearms, being a crackshot and ranked fourth in international competition. Seriously. I checked myself.

Sado22
cool

I am who I am
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
This match is strictly hand-to-hand. Chun Li is no slouch herself when it comes to firearms, being a crackshot and ranked fourth in international competition. Seriously. I checked myself. Damn! I didn't even know that.

I'm sure if Chris and Sheva can avoid gettn' shot, then Chun Li can too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.