JLA amalgam vs Current Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright Superman is the vessel

Superman= Strength, Heat Beam, Ice Breath, T-Vo, Super Hearing & Seeing.

Martian Manhunters= Telepathy & Telekinese powers, Invisiability/Intangability, Shape Shifting/Phase Shifting

Wonder Woman= Fighting Skill, Immunity to Illusions, hypnosis and mind control. Also the amalgam gets the braclets + Lasso

Firestorm= Transmutation of organic / inorganic energy & matter

Albert Rothstein aka Nulko= Growing ability

Lord Feron
SS wins via speed blitz

You didn't give the Amal any speed or reflexes...

Anyway even with them SS FTW

psycho gundam
you forgot durability

golem370
Superman's body so his speed and durability

xJLxKing
Way too strong for SS.

Warlord
That sounds like amazo...
amalgam ftw

golem370
Superman with these powers plus his determination and perseverance. But Silver Surfer has similar powers as well so it would be a hell of a fight.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by golem370
Superman with these powers plus his determination and perseverance. But Silver Surfer has similar powers as well so it would be a hell of a fight.
No, it wouldn't.

Superman would get the better of SS if SS doesn't exploit his weakness.

golem370
I think it would be a toss up. Specially if Silver Surfer doesn't hold back.

janus77
SS FTW.

Surfer has all that and more power, much more power.

Nihilist
Amalgam for a horrible stomp.

Raoul
Surfer just lost his ace in the hole (the ability to exploit superman's weaknesses).

he dies. horribly.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Raoul
Surfer just lost his ace in the hole (the ability to exploit superman's weaknesses).

he dies. horribly.
You just repeat what I said.

kgkg
Superman's body so his speed and durability So why include this:
Originally posted by golem370 Superman= Strength, Heat Beam, Ice Breath, T-Vo, Super Hearing & Seeing.

Why not say Superman with all the other powers?

Mindset
Originally posted by xJLxKing
No, it wouldn't.

Superman would get the better of SS if SS doesn't exploit his weakness.

he dies. horribly.
Nope

golem370
Somebody said I forgot the durability and speed in the amalgam so I posted that since Superman is the vessel then the amalgam has his speed and durability.

nimbus006
I'm assuming although you didn't mention it, that the Amalgam has Supes's speed, durability, stamina etc...

Amalgam wins.

By the way, the last character Nulko's growing ability is useless when you have Supes strength and MM shapeshifting.

Philosophía
Spite.

darthgoober

he dies. horribly.
He's still got BFR...

Mindset
SS opens a black hole in every one of Supes cells while at the same time splitting every one of his atoms.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Mindset
SS opens a black hole in every one of Supes cells while at the same time splitting every one of his atoms.
where does it say hes bloodlusted

nimbus006
^ I think...I think....yea I'm gonna call bullshit on that one.

First of all, Surfer has never opened up black holes in every cell of a single being before. Or in one cell for that matter. At least I can't recall him doing so....Has he?

Secondly, this amalgam should have enough molecular control over his own body not to let that happen.

Mindset
That's not bloodlusted, if he was bloodlusted he'd blow up Earth, then New Krypton.

Then he'd go back in time and blow up baby Clark's spaceship.

Raoul
Originally posted by xJLxKing
You just repeat what I said.

lookaround

Originally posted by darthgoober
He's still got BFR...

and firestorm can't negate that?

laughing out loud

darthgoober
and firestorm can't negate that?

I think he's only got Firestorm's powers of transmutation.

Raoul
I think he's only got Firestorm's powers of transmutation.

oh... right.

Slaanesh
SS win without BFR or weakness exploitation..

Aztec123
The jla amalgam wins, He can power himself up with Firestorm abilities. Sundip superman for the win.

golem370
Can Silver Surfer soak up cosmic energy like Superman can Sun rays?

Kris Blaze
no expression

janus77
Can Silver Surfer soak up cosmic energy like Superman can Sun rays?
of course.

Surfer = "Cosmic battery".

Galan007
He's still got BFR... With Firestorm's abilities, BFR is not an option.

I think he's only got Firestorm's powers of transmutation. Right, but he can transmute the air into zeta-beam radiation, and teleport nigh-anywhere in the universe.

Anyhow, the amalgam, easily.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Galan007
With Firestorm's abilities, BFR is not an option.

Right, but he can transmute the air into zeta-beam radiation, and teleport nigh-anywhere in the universe.

Anyhow, the amalgam, easily.
Can FS teleport to other dimensions or through time using that method?

Galan007
Temporal BFR's? How many times has Surfer done that, and would you say it's 'in character' for him?

Anyhow, Firestorm has never utilized zeta beam to time travel - however, zeta beam itself can be used in such a manner.

Mindset
Jason can use zeta beam?

Galan007
Jason can use zeta beam? This isn't Jason. This is an amalgam with access to Firestorm's transmutation abilities.

Mindset
Yea, and the amalgam can use the powers as well as the characters they are getting them from.

Galan007
Then what are we to assume they can use? Half of a character's power? ermm

Mindset
If you need to ask those questions after reading my post, I don't know what to tell you.

Galan007
Tell me you love me. bashful

darthgoober
Originally posted by Galan007
Temporal BFR's? How many times has Surfer done that, and would you say it's 'in character' for him?

Anyhow, Firestorm has never utilized zeta beam to time travel - however, zeta beam itself can be used in such a manner.
He's done it once himself to Durok and his double did it to he and Alicia Masters. It's obviously not something he likes to do, but given odds against him winning without using it I think it's safe to say he'd go for it.

Cool, how about the crossing dimensions thing?

Kris Blaze
He's done it once himself to Durok and his double did it to he and Alicia Masters. It's obviously not something he likes to do, but given odds against him winning without using it I think it's safe to say he'd go for it.

Cool, how about the crossing dimensions thing?

Usually when Durok vs Surfer is discussed, the entire issue is written off as PIS. Because Durok mainly handed Norrin's ass to him.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Usually when Durok vs Surfer is discussed, the entire issue is written off as PIS. Because Durok mainly handed Norrin's ass to him.
It wouldn't be PIS, if anything it would be a case of SvFL because of how Durok was portrayed. But unless I'm mistaken Durok only has like 4 appearances and 3 of them are from his introduction and have him being portrayed as a total badass so it seems odd to hold the one appearance has him portrayed as being inferior to Thor as being accurate. Especially since he was originally stronger than Thor and too durable for Thor to hurt with his hammer.

Galan007
Cool, how about the crossing dimensions thing? Not sure, tbh. Characters like Adam Strange use zeta radiation all the time - and I know he's crossed dimensions before. However, I don't really follow characters like him, so I cannot positively tribute his dimension hopping with zeta.

Kris Blaze
It wouldn't be PIS, if anything it would be a case of SvFL because of how Durok was portrayed. But unless I'm mistaken Durok only has like 4 appearances and 3 of them are from his introduction and have him being portrayed as a total badass so it seems odd to hold the one appearance has him portrayed as being inferior to Thor as being accurate. Especially since he was originally stronger than Thor and too durable for Thor to hurt with his hammer.

I agree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.