Snake vs Commander Shepard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewhoknowsall
Snake from MGS vs Shepard from Mass Effect

Takes place in room w/plenty of cover

1. All w/respective weapons.

2. All w/respective weapons, but takes place in large building with neither knowing exactly where the other is.

3. 1, but w/equal weapons.

4. 2, but w/equal weapons.

5. Hand to hand.

Nemesis X
Equal weapons? So Shepard now has guns that shoot bullets instead of lasers now or is Snake now wielding laser weapons like Shepards?

Hand to hand fight. Snake definately. Shepard has had training from the Alliance but I'm not sure if it's good enough against someone who's good with CQC skills.

Respective weapons? So I'm assuming Snake has the laser cannon he took from Crying Wolf? If so then he wins. I can picture it now: Shepard is away from Snake at a long distance and aims his sniper rifle at him. Snake sees this and pulls out the laser gun. Shepard would have a "OH S***" expression on his face. Snake says "Mine's bigger", fires and it's possibly bye bye Shepard.

ThunderGodEneru
Or Shepard just shoots Snake and with his superior weaponry incinerates him.

Yeah.

XanatosForever
Which aspect of Shepard was being used for canon purposes? Soldier? Biotic? Tech? I would imagine Soldier.

Phanteros
shepard Tks him off the building

Hewhoknowsall
Just to balance it, Shepard is a sentinel (sp?). By respective weapons I mean Shepard gets 22nd century weapons and Snake gets his 20 - 21st century weapons. Another category:

6. Shepard's in the Mako, Snake is in a metal gear.

King-Fingolfin
Which Metal Gear? REX? Ray?

Nemesis X
Snake would own the Mako in either REX or RAY. For crying out loud the Mako is way smaller. The Metal Gears are like half a building tall. Spite!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.