Heralds of Galactus VS JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SDB
There fighting on a planet in neutral space going all out, who would win? Heralrds; Silver Surfer, Fallen One, Morg, Air Walker, Firelord, Nova, Stardust, Red Shift, Terrax. JLA; Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Hal Jordan, Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, Flash, Hawkman, The Atom, Captin Marvel, Black Canary, Plastic Man, Green Arrow.

Spire
PIS: Batman steals his powers.

Non PIS: Galactus solos.

Slaanesh
Heralds FTW..

Spire
embarrasment

My mistake. Thought it was Galactus vs Heralds and JLA.

Bouboumaster
Heralds

Mindset
Originally posted by Spire
embarrasment

My mistake. Thought it was Galactus vs Heralds and JLA. Batman couldn't steal his powers anyway, dink.

Spire
Originally posted by Mindset
Batman couldn't steal his powers anyway, dink.

thumb down

For ignoring PIS stip.

Mindset
Yea, I saw it.

For thinking Batman could steal his powers. thumb down

Spire
You obviously didn't.

-1 for lying.

Mindset
Yea, you're a dink.

Spire
Masterful quip!

Mindset
Life as a dink, tell me what it's like.

Spire
I still got those +4 Rings of Wit for ya...

Mindset
And it looks like you are still in desperate need of it.

Btw, heralds win.

Spire
QQ more.

xJLxKing
you both are toes

Mindset
You're a cake eater.

iceman24567
smile

psycho gundam
Originally posted by SDB
There fighting on a planet in neutral space going all out, who would win? Heralrds; Silver Surfer, Fallen One, Morg, Air Walker, Firelord, Nova, Stardust, Red Shift, Terrax. JLA; Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Hal Jordan, Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, Flash, Hawkman, The Atom, Captin Marvel, Black Canary, Plastic Man, Green Arrow. no expression

batman, green arrow, aquaman, hawkman, plastic man, and black canary......seriously?

guy222
Heralds

Raoul
Originally posted by psycho gundam
no expression

batman, green arrow, aquaman, hawkman, plastic man, and black canary......seriously?

what's wrong with aquaman? minimum cl100 with decent telepathy. he's not useless in this fight.

and where's smurph to address the plas stuff... mhmm

Warlord
Aquaman class 100?
really?
I don't recall any major strength feats

Nestical
SS is going to do a whole lot of raping

frommd
Heralds in a stomp.

SDB
no expression

batman, green arrow, aquaman, hawkman, plastic man, and black canary......seriously? well.. they are justice league, besides batman can do anything stick out tongue

Juk3n
Originally posted by SDB
well.. they are justice league, besides batman can do anything stick out tongue

Including die Horribly.

D_Dude1210
Wow. Spite.

Edit. Just rechecked. 7 mid to high heralds on JLA side and 9 mid to high heralds on the Marvel Heralds side.

Not so spite as I thought. But the heralds still win the vast majority.

KuRuPT Thanosi
heralds in a spite stomp. I mean really these teams are beyond unfair.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Raoul
what's wrong with aquaman? minimum cl100 with decent telepathy. he's not useless in this fight.
mhmm that's fine and dandy, but if idunno..stardust is done killing the other weak members and looks to go after orin, what the hell is he going to do?

SDB
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
heralds in a spite stomp. I mean really these teams are beyond unfair. this was not done out of spite, but to add more balance lets throw in Guy Gardner, John Stewart and Firestorm to the mix.

Aztec123
The jla via numbers!! The flash is the deciding factor for his team. He will upgrade his team members by increasing their speed.

Nestical
Originally posted by Aztec123
The jla via numbers!! The flash is the deciding factor for his team. He will upgrade his team members by increasing their speed.

no expression

Warlord
Originally posted by Nestical
no expression
smile

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Warlord
smile

confused

Warlord
I approve

xJLxKing
Good Job TC at making a bad JLA team.

Raoul
that's fine and dandy, but if idunno..stardust is done killing the other weak members and looks to go after orin, what the hell is he going to do?

you could say that about most of the other members lol...

Originally posted by SDB
this was not done out of spite, but to add more balance lets throw in Guy Gardner, John Stewart and Firestorm to the mix.

wow...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.