Cyborg Superman(with Rings) Runs a Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xJLxKing
Okay, this Cyb Superman with his rings. He gets to automatically heal after every battle.

This is the line up.
1- Red Hulk/Rulk
2- Hulk
3- WWH
4- Rulk & Hulk
5- Thor(classic)
6- SS(classic)(NOT current)
7- Sodam Yat as ION
8- Current Thor
9- Superman Prime

Harbinger

iceman24567
I do not see Yat beating him until Ion gets more showing 8 is my bet.

quanchi112
Stops at 3.

Enyalus
Eight.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
Eight. How does he beat WW Hulk iyo?

Enyalus
Originally posted by quanchi112
How does he beat WW Hulk iyo?

By being more powerful than WWH. WWH vs. Henshaw might be a decent match. WWH vs. Henshaw w/ his rings is bordering on spite.

iceman24567
By being more powerful than WWH. WWH vs. Henshaw might be a decent match. WWH vs. Henshaw w/ his rings is spite. smile

xJLxKing
How does he beat WW Hulk iyo?
He beat Superman like a Toy

TricksterPriest
How is normal Henshaw vs. Hulk not spite?

iceman24567
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
How is normal Henshaw vs. Hulk not spite? Because Henshaw can't bfr the Hulk roll eyes (sarcastic)

xJLxKing
Originally posted by iceman24567
Because Henshaw can't bfr the Hulk roll eyes (sarcastic)
because...

Priest
Stops at Rulk.

quanchi112
By being more powerful than WWH. WWH vs. Henshaw might be a decent match. WWH vs. Henshaw w/ his rings is bordering on spite. I disagree. WW Hulk could heal from everything Henshaw threw his way. All he did was amp his punches. Originally posted by xJLxKing
He beat Superman like a Toy Superman recovered very quickly after his beatdown. Henshaw could never ever beat WW Hulk like he did Superman. All it would do is piss him off and make him stronger. erm

xJLxKing
hysterical2

iceman24567
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Facepalm wow Why even entertain such statements. Henshaw beat Superman into submission easily he would do the same to WWh and everybody knows this.

quanchi112
hysterical2 He did. We see him moments later after having been rescued taking on Prime. He was beaten, but not badly enough to even be out for long at all.Originally posted by iceman24567
Why even entertain such statements. Henshaw beat Superman into submission easily he would do the same to WWh and everybody knows this. No, he beat Superman easily, but beating Superman doesn't equate to beating WW Hulk. They are completely different characters. Engaging the Hulk in a brawl isn't wise at all.

iceman24567
He did. We see him moments later after having been rescued taking on Prime. He was beaten, but not badly enough to even be out for long at all. No, he beat Superman easily, but beating Superman doesn't equate to beating WW Hulk. They are completely different characters. Engaging the Hulk in a brawl isn't wise at all. Henshaw doesn't have to brawl but even brawling he would get a majority over WWH

Ironic
hysterical2

agreed smile

quanchi112
Henshaw doesn't have to brawl but even brawling he would get a majority over WWH That's all he did to Superman with the rings. If he tried the same approach against WW Hulk he'd be in for a world of hurt.

iceman24567
That's all he did to Superman with the rings. If he tried the same approach against WW Hulk he'd be in for a world of hurt. Correction that's all he needed to do. No he would get the same result a win. WWH isn't nearly powerful enough to fight Henshaw.

quanchi112
Correction that's all he needed to do to. No he would get the same result a win. WWH isn't nearly powerful enough to fight Henshaw. Yes, because Superman went down pretty quickly. No way. Supes is nowhere near the brawler that Hulk is. Supes doesn't get more powerful the angrier he gets either.

WW Hulk would break henshaw if he brawled with him like he did to Superman imo.

iceman24567
Yes, because Superman went down pretty quickly. No way. Supes is nowhere near the brawler that Hulk is. Supes doesn't get more powerful the angrier he gets either.

WW Hulk would break henshaw if he brawled with him like he did to Superman imo. Yeah in your opinion just about everybody else agrees and knows WWH is no match for Henshaw brawling or no brawling.

quanchi112
Yeah in your opinion just about everybody else agrees and knows WWH is no match for Henshaw brawling or no brawling. If that were true you didn't prove it. You just claimed something with absolutely no proof whatsoever.

iceman24567
If that were true you didn't prove it. You just claimed something with absolutely no proof whatsoever. It is the truth why would i need to prove it? My proof is comics+common sense whats yours? "Hulk is a good brawler and he gets stronger" hypocrite.

quanchi112
It is the truth why would i need to prove it? My proof is comics+common sense whats yours? "Hulk is a good brawler and he gets stronger" hypocrite. No, you are arguing based off speculation.

This was the strongest Hulk we had seen and henshaw wouldn't beat him once out of ten. He lacks the power to do so. He is nowhere near as powerful as the Sentry.

iceman24567
No, you are arguing based off speculation.

This was the strongest Hulk we had seen and henshaw wouldn't beat him once out of ten. He lacks the power to do so. He is nowhere near as powerful as the Sentry. In an all out fight Henshaw would dominate WWH at least 9/10 and Henshaw and Henshaw would wreck The Sentry too especially with ring. You base everything off of speculation.

Mindset
Sentry would rape Henshaw even if he had 100 rings eek!

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
Sentry would rape Henshaw even if he had 100 rings eek! Thats only because Bob is homo eek!

Mindset
What's your excuse?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
What's your excuse? Your hawt embarrasment

Mindset
Well I can't argue against that.

Deathstroke
I think it would serve Henshaw well to not brawl with WWH.

quanchi112
In an all out fight Henshaw would dominate WWH at least 9/10 and Henshaw and Henshaw would wreck The Sentry too especially with ring. You base everything off of speculation. Not with what he was shown doing to Superman. If he wants a brawl WW Hulk isn't the guy to do it against.

The Sentry going all out would beat him. He has held his own with Genis vell and raped a world destroyer, Terrax.

iceman24567
Not with what he was shown doing to Superman. If he wants a brawl WW Hulk isn't the guy to do it against.

The Sentry going all out would beat him. He has held his own with Genis vell and raped a world destroyer, Terrax. Henshaw with rings would stomp WWH in a brawl. Sentry holding his own against Genis is great and all but Henshaws attacks stomp on the Sentry's durability.

quanchi112
Henshaw with rings would stomp WWH in a brawl. Sentry holding his own against Genis is great and all but Henshaws attacks stomp on the Sentry's durability. I disagree a hundredfold. WW Hulk has a healing factor and a rage that boosts his overall strength and healing. Superman doesn't have any of this. Superman and Hulk's abilities are completely different. Brawling is Hulk's forte, not Superman's.

Genis took down King Thor momentarily, killed a storm giant with one blow, etc. Your logic is still based on Superman backed up with nothing else to support your conclusions.

iceman24567
I disagree a hundredfold. WW Hulk has a healing factor and a rage that boosts his overall strength and healing. Superman doesn't have any of this. Superman and Hulk's abilities are completely different. Brawling is Hulk's forte, not Superman's.

Genis took down King Thor momentarily, killed a storm giant with one blow, etc. Your logic is still based on Superman backed up with nothing else to support your conclusions. Really so now you hype Genis's feats as if Sentry BEAT him your logic is flawed Sentry has been ran off by The Human Torch, beat down by Hulk and played with by Hercules i don't see Henshaws output not being enough to demolish the Hulk or the Sentry. Hulk doesn't have Superman's speed even when brawling Superman uses speed once again you fail at trolling.

quanchi112
Really so now you hype Genis's feats as if Sentry BEAT him your logic is flawed Sentry has been ran off by The Human Torch, beat down by Hulk and played with by Hercules i don't see Henshaws output not being enough to demolish the Hulk or the Sentry. Hulk doesn't have Superman's speed even when brawling Superman uses speed once again you fail at trolling. Sentry had his own and he wasn't physically beaten he was bfr'd. That shows ho wpowerful he can be and when you add in the fact that he was bfr'd the moment he said he wasn't going to hold back. That says something to me.

Sentry was overloaded. Context. Figures you would go by a low showing. Sentry stated he wasn't going all out against Herc. Context.

Hulk survived Sentry's speed who used it during their brawl. laughing out loud I mean come on. WW Hulk gets madder and punks Henshaw imo. He heals from everything thrown his way and eventually beats him into submission.

Philosophía

AlmightyKfish
Gets to eight...

The Nuul

Henshaw rapes WWH.

iceman24567
Sentry had his own and he wasn't physically beaten he was bfr'd. That shows ho wpowerful he can be and when you add in the fact that he was bfr'd the moment he said he wasn't going to hold back. That says something to me.

Sentry was overloaded. Context. Figures you would go by a low showing. Sentry stated he wasn't going all out against Herc. Context.

Hulk survived Sentry's speed who used it during their brawl. laughing out loud I mean come on. WW Hulk gets madder and punks Henshaw imo. He heals from everything thrown his way and eventually beats him into submission. Yeah The Human Torch beat Sentry that was the context and Herc wasn't exactly fighting at his optimal he was playing with him that was the context. Henshaw outclasses WWh in just about everything the rings make it spite and thats the majority's opinion.

kgkg
Am not sure if Current thor can beat him with rings but Cyborg is not beating Prime.

So 9 for now

Avlon

geraldthesloth
He goes down at thor

supremthor
He ether stops at 8 or 9.

quanchi112
Yeah The Human Torch beat Sentry that was the context and Herc wasn't exactly fighting at his optimal he was playing with him that was the context. Henshaw outclasses WWh in just about everything the rings make it spite and thats the majority's opinion. He messed with his mind. Sentry held back against Herc.

Sentry at his best if far better than these showings.

You haven't proven he outmatches him in any event. If he fights in character and uses the same approach he did against Superman all he is going to do is make the Hulk stronger and madder.

iceman24567
So just about everybody agrees 8 or 9 stops him? I wonder why no expression

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by supremthor
He ether stops at 8 or 9.

Warlord
definitely 8

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.