King Thor VS Silver Surfer (Exiles) & SBP (Guardian Amp)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Feron
Bloodlust on!

xJLxKing
King Thor gets raped easily.
He isn't going to even kill SMP lets alone someone who will amp SMP even more!

quanchi112
King Thor wins.

iceman24567
Prime solos

KuRuPT Thanosi
Team wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Prime solos He isn't powerful enough to defeat King Thor imo.

iceman24567
Originally posted by quanchi112
He isn't powerful enough to defeat King Thor imo. Well he is in mine i don't care much about your opinion quite frankly. Prime solos.

quanchi112
Well he is in mine i don't care much about your opinion quite frankly. Prime solos. Prime beat top tiers and Monarch due to opening his armor. Thor beheads him.

TricksterPriest
Monarch>King Thor. Prime survived the fall out from Monarch. Nuff said.

skyfather
Team stomps

Naija boy
Prime isnt soloing, but thor isnt winning.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Monarch>King Thor. Prime survived the fall out from Monarch. Nuff said. Thor could definitely throw his hammer right through monarch. It's be an easy win. Prime was ko'd according to most. A Monitor easily survived it so based on this I think that Thor would also survive it.

It didn't kill anyone really powerful anyways.

xJLxKing
Thor could definitely throw his hammer right through monarch. It's be an easy win. Prime was ko'd according to most. A Monitor easily survived it so based on this I think that Thor would also survive it.

It didn't kill anyone really powerful anyways.
laughing out loud laughing out loud
Okay!!

It should be the opposite. Your logic is soo flawed that there is no point to even try to correct it. AHAHA laughing out loud

Kris Blaze
Surfer shouldn't even be a factor.

iceman24567
Thor would not survive Monarchs armor opening no feats he has leads us to believe this you have no proof. Monarch would beat Thor and so would Prime they are simply more powerful. Prime solos this.

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
laughing out loud laughing out loud
Okay!!

It should be the opposite. Your logic is soo flawed that there is no point to even try to correct it. AHAHA laughing out loud How is it flawed. To defeat Monarch you need to breach his armor and Thor has wrecked the Destroyer before. My logic is sound.

quanchi112
Thor would not survive Monarchs armor opening no feats he has leads us to believe this you have no proof. Monarch would beat Thor and so would Prime they are simply more powerful. Prime solos this. There is no good reason why he wouldn't survive this since the Monitor easily did so and that these Monitors were clearly well below skyfather level.

iceman24567
There is no good reason why he wouldn't survive this since the Monitor easily did so and that these Monitors were clearly well below skyfather level. It doesn't matter Thor hasn't tanked a universe destroying attack or anything near it thats enough to say he wouldn't survive he doesn't have the feats where as the Monitor does stop trolling.

quanchi112
It doesn't matter Thor hasn't tanked a universe destroying attack or anything near it thats enough to say he wouldn't survive he doesn't have the feats where as the Monitor does stop trolling. Thor tanked the destroyer's blasts and other Monitors were going down to far less than a universal blast. That is my point. There is no proof either way conclusively, but considering the fact that the Monitors were well below skyfather level I see no reason to assume it would kill Thor.

A Monitor can't survive Thor yet he can survive the universal destroying blast that would supposedly kill Thor? It's absurd.

iceman24567
Thor tanked the destroyer's blasts and other Monitors were going down to far less than a universal blast. That is my point. There is no proof either way conclusively, but considering the fact that the Monitors were well below skyfather level I see no reason to assume it would kill Thor.

A Monitor can't survive Thor yet he can survive the universal destroying blast that would supposedly kill Thor? It's absurd. No it's not it happened on panel and on panel Thor hasn't tanked a universe destroying blast fact and in a KMC fight it's more than enough to kill Thor.

quanchi112
No it's not it happened on panel and on panel Thor hasn't tanked a universe destroying blast fact and in a KMC fight it's more than enough to kill Thor. You can't assume it would kill Thor. There lies the fault with your logic. The same blast that a Monitor easily survived I think Thor also survived. The collective might of the Monitors were losing to top tiers. Are these top tiers greater than this universal blast?

iceman24567
You can't assume it would kill Thor. There lies the fault with your logic. The same blast that a Monitor easily survived I think Thor also survived. The collective might of the Monitors were losing to top tiers. Are these top tiers greater than this universal blast? Scratch who they faced on panel the Monitor's shields tanked the universal destruction on panel Thor never tanked anything close to that these are facts face them the blast would kill Thor nothing you can find proves otherwise. The same blast that one shot a universe would destroy most characters skyfather or not get over it.

kgkg
King Thor dies hard

quanchi112
Scratch who they faced on panel the Monitor's shields tanked the universal destruction on panel Thor never tanked anything close to that these are facts face them the blast would kill Thor nothing you can find proves otherwise. The same blast that one shot a universe would destroy most characters skyfather or not get over it. But he also wasn't being defeated by a group of rag tag top tiers with 50 of his friends. You can't assume it would kill him is my point. You can speculate, but the point is that the Monitor was in a situation that Thor wasn't. That's it.

Thor' feats far outshine anything that any Monitor from countdown has done in a combat sense.

I disagree. Name a skyfather this blast killed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by kgkg
King Thor dies hard How so?

iceman24567
But he also wasn't being defeated by a group of rag tag top tiers with 50 of his friends. You can't assume it would kill him is my point. You can speculate, but the point is that the Monitor was in a situation that Thor wasn't. That's it.

Thor' feats far outshine anything that any Monitor from countdown has done in a combat sense.

I disagree. Name a skyfather this blast killed. It doesn't matter what he was faced against they didn't deliver a universe destroy did that? No shielding himself from a universe destroying blast >> anything King Thor did. The blast didn't need to destroy a skyfather for it to be enough to do so and to think it can't is absurd and ignorant. Prime solos

Nihilist
Team wins.

quanchi112
It doesn't matter what he was faced against they didn't deliver a universe destroy did that? No shielding himself from a universe destroying blast >> anything King Thor did. The blast didn't need to destroy a skyfather for it to be enough to do so and to think it can't is absurd and ignorant. Prime solos Has a universal blast ever killed King Thor? No. Do you favor a Monitor over King Thor?

If it didn't kill any skyfathers and characters far below it survived how can you claim it would kill one?

iceman24567
Has a universal blast ever killed King Thor? No. Do you favor a Monitor over King Thor?

If it didn't kill any skyfathers and characters far below it survived how can you claim it would kill one? Because the power in question can take out a whole you universe.

quanchi112
Because the power in question can take out a whole you universe. But not take out arguably Prime or a Monitor. No one even close to a skyfather did it take out.

iceman24567
But not take out arguably Prime or a Monitor. No one even close to a skyfather did it take out. Prime was amped and the Monitor had shields point is Thor has never tanked so you have no basis for your claims.

quanchi112
Prime was amped and the Monitor had shields point is Thor has never tanked so you have no basis for your claims. Prime wasn't amped at the time of the explosion he lost his amp which Monarch pointed out. You have no basis for the it will kill all skyfathers when it failed to kill characters much lower than a skyfather.

iceman24567
Prime wasn't amped at the time of the explosion he lost his amp which Monarch pointed out. You have no basis for the it will kill all skyfathers when it failed to kill characters much lower than a skyfather. No Monarch said the amp was running out you have no basis for saying a universal blast won't kill Thor but that it didn't kill a amped Prime and a Monitor shielding himself.

xJLxKing
Prime wasn't amped at the time of the explosion he lost his amp which Monarch pointed out. You have no basis for the it will kill all skyfathers when it failed to kill characters much lower than a skyfather.
Prove that King Thor would survive the blast.
Your logic off Monitor surviving is so hilarious. It's like saying, Superman was shown that he can beat a Monitor so he can survive the blast. You either show some evidence or indication that he can survive it, or your are just being bias.

For some reason, you are returning to your old idiotic ways!

Newjak
Prime was amped and the Monitor had shields point is Thor has never tanked so you have no basis for your claims. 'Classic' Thor has already contained a blast that would have destroyed 1/5 of the Universe stick out tongue

xJLxKing
No Monarch said the amp was running out you have no basis for saying a universal blast won't kill Thor but that it didn't kill a amped Prime and a Monitor shielding himself.
Actually, Quan is right. Superman Prime had used up all his energy from the Guardian Amp. He was already shrinking down.

iceman24567
Actually, Quan is right. Superman Prime had used up all his energy from the Guardian Amp. He was already shrinking down. Yeah but he still had the amp did he not? It wasn't gone yet.

xJLxKing
Yeah but he still had the amp did he not? It wasn't gone yet.
He was shrinking back, and that was way before he had gotten hit by the Blast.

iceman24567
He was shrinking back, and that was way before he had gotten hit by the Blast. He wasn't fully drained until after he was hit by the blast.

xJLxKing
He wasn't fully drained until after he was hit by the blast.
No, He was already drained. This is why Monarch said it. Although you can argue that he didn't fully shrink back down, but his power was drained.

iceman24567
No, He was already drained. This is why Monarch said it. Although you can argue that he didn't fully shrink back down, but his power was drained. Yeah he did claimthe energy was used up but he wasn't full back to normal.

ThunderGodEneru
This thread is funny.

quanchi112
No Monarch said the amp was running out you have no basis for saying a universal blast won't kill Thor but that it didn't kill a amped Prime and a Monitor shielding himself. If you read the comic you'd know I was right and that he shrunk back. There is no basis for claiming it would kill him.Originally posted by xJLxKing
Prove that King Thor would survive the blast.
Your logic off Monitor surviving is so hilarious. It's like saying, Superman was shown that he can beat a Monitor so he can survive the blast. You either show some evidence or indication that he can survive it, or your are just being bias.

For some reason, you are returning to your old idiotic ways! Not really. I said it's speculation either way, but it's my opinion he would do so and I have explained why.

iceman24567
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
This thread is funny. Yeah nothing but lulz

xJLxKing
You are nothing even debating correctly. Monitor's physical durability didn't survive the explosion, it was the Shield. A shield that King Thor, nor Prime can use the shield.

King Thor DID not show any indicate that he can survive it physically. If you want to assume, then please go ahead, but don't try and make it like a fact.

However, if you want to go with the KT Durability>>can survive the blast because you think that TK showings are better then Monitors then W.e. but it's seriously stupid! If you go by that logic then most character that have defeated the Monitor LIKE that Queen(of the bugs), or Donna, or some other character means that they can also survive the Blast.

So your logic is STUPID!

Slaanesh
This is a stomp..SBP can solo this..with SS on his side..King Thor can't do shit..

kgkg
How so? Speed- also King Thor was not have great durability wise.

SBP can solo King Thor

Enyalus
SBP can't solo KT.

But KT still loses here.

kgkg
Originally posted by Enyalus
SBP can't solo KT. Why not? Other than BFR I think Prime will do very well against KT especially considering Magic does very little affect on him.

Enyalus
Why not? Other than BFR I think Prime will do very well against KT especially considering Magic does very little affect on him.
The Odinforce isn't magic...

Mjolnir is, but it'd still **** him up 'cause its also blunt force. Etc.

iceman24567
He's pretty durable against blunt force.

Enyalus
He's pretty durable against blunt force.
Yeah...not against power that can behead the Destroyer with one physical shot.

kgkg
The Odinforce isn't magic... Any scan of this? I'm pretty sure Odinforce has been called magic before. Also magic is a very loaded term I mean even science has been called magic before. Pretty much anything can fit into the Magic category depending on Writers. Either way Prime does well against any type of attacks that don't effect his solar powers.

Originally posted by Enyalus Mjolnir is, but it'd still **** him up 'cause its also blunt force. Etc. Prime does well with Blunt force plus he will be fast enough to dodge most of it. I can't see KT lasting long when Prime is pounding on him.

Enyalus
Any scan of this?

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Odinforce_explained1.jpg

"...the vast Odinpower from which all godly energies flowed."

Prime does well with Blunt force plus he will be fast enough to dodge most of it. I can't see KT lasting long when Prime is pounding on him.
Where are you getting that KT's durability is somehow subpar? It's leagues beyond Classic Thor's durability.

kgkg
Is this suppose to show that Odin Force is not magic? I don't really see why.

It is Subpar compare to the power he has. Weak enough for Prime to be able to do serious damage with punches etc What are his good durability feats?

Enyalus
The Odinforce is godly energies. You wouldn't call Darkseid magic, would you?

It is Subpar compare to the power he has. Weak enough for Prime to be able to do serious damage with punches etc What are his good durability feats?
What? Like Prime's physical damage output is so high? Because it took him an entire issue to put down Ion, and Superboy's given him a run for his money twice now. Supes also had no problems taking his hits. King Thor would take a few shots, then drop him.

He still loses, because Exiles SS and Prime together is too much.

kgkg
Originally posted by Enyalus The Odinforce is godly energies. You wouldn't call Darkseid magic, would you? What the hell is godly energies? Can't magic fit into godly energy? I mean it's been referred to mystic before.

Originally posted by Enyalus What? Like Prime's physical damage output is so high? Because it took him an entire issue to put down Ion, and Superboy's given him a run for his money twice now. Supes also had no problems taking his hits. King Thor would take a few shots, then drop him. He is an Amp here. wink He beat both Superboy and Ion pretty badly, Prime heat vision thru Superman's arm. Prime fools around doesn't make him any weaker. What has K.O Prime so far? Even when depowered people have hard time putting his guy down.

Enyalus
Heh.

No more serious-esque debates when tipsy.

Didn't see the Guardian-amped stipulation. Yeah, Prime might take KT solo. At bare minimum split with him.

Team stompage.

Xzpunisher
SMP destroys both of them, heck SBP would destroy them, guy survived a universes destruction and shrugged off attacks from Mxy, Guardians, Monarch and Modru

All more powerful then KT

Warlord
team...sad

TricksterPriest

The Odinforce is godly energies. You wouldn't call Darkseid magic, would you?

What? Like Prime's physical damage output is so high? Because it took him an entire issue to put down Ion, and Superboy's given him a run for his money twice now. Supes also had no problems taking his hits. King Thor would take a few shots, then drop him.

He still loses, because Exiles SS and Prime together is too much.

Source powers are something that can actually be called divine power. Call the odinforce mystic or cosmic, but it's not divine power like the Source.

Xzpunisher
team gets annhilated

Prime obliterates both

Warlord
Originally posted by Xzpunisher
team gets annhilated

Prime obliterates both Happy Dance

cloud102
As much as I hate him, Prime wins.

Philosophía
Prime solos.

quanchi112
You are nothing even debating correctly. Monitor's physical durability didn't survive the explosion, it was the Shield. A shield that King Thor, nor Prime can use the shield.

King Thor DID not show any indicate that he can survive it physically. If you want to assume, then please go ahead, but don't try and make it like a fact.

However, if you want to go with the KT Durability>>can survive the blast because you think that TK showings are better then Monitors then W.e. but it's seriously stupid! If you go by that logic then most character that have defeated the Monitor LIKE that Queen(of the bugs), or Donna, or some other character means that they can also survive the Blast.

So your logic is STUPID! I am doing a wonderful job and your taunts only brighten my day.

The same shields that each Monitor apparently has access to. The Monitor and his shield easily survived it. Prime according to you survived it. No skyfathers were killed and no one with exceptional power. Thor survives it imo.

I always said it was my opinion, but you cannot claim it as a fact that he could not survive it.

King Thor is much more powerful and more durable than a Monitor because a top tier could take it to one. This force would get annihilated by an all out KT.

quanchi112

It is Subpar compare to the power he has. Weak enough for Prime to be able to do serious damage with punches etc What are his good durability feats? Energy and strength are the same despite it's claims. KT is more powerful.

Prime while pretty resistant to BA punches and Mordru blasts cannot take to many King Thor blasts on the chin imo.

The hammer also beheads him.

quanchi112
Source powers are something that can actually be called divine power. Call the odinforce mystic or cosmic, but it's not divine power like the Source. Not according to Odin. It's divine as well. The comics back my stances up again.

This all boils down to raw power anyways. KT is more powerful than GA Amped Prime.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Warlock25-24-3.jpg

KuRuPT Thanosi
SBP can't solo KT.

But KT still loses here.

So, true. KT loses as I said already but SBP doesn't solo him. As a matter a fact he probably goes down.

iceman24567

xJLxKing
I am doing a wonderful job and your taunts only brighten my day.

The same shields that each Monitor apparently has access to. The Monitor and his shield easily survived it. Prime according to you survived it. No skyfathers were killed and no one with exceptional power. Thor survives it imo.

I always said it was my opinion, but you cannot claim it as a fact that he could not survive it.

King Thor is much more powerful and more durable than a Monitor because a top tier could take it to one. This force would get annihilated by an all out KT.
The universe was destroyed. Prove that anyone survived it. As a matter of fact, you have nothing that shows any indication that Thor can survive it. He has no showings that would suggest it.

AGAIN! I never said that Thor isn't less durable then Monitor, but a Monitors shield seems to be more Durable then Thor. GET it!!

DarkOdin
in a brawl i can see the team taking this but Thor is not that stupid.

Thor should start with dumping prime into another dimension then pound on the surfer.

quanchi112
The universe was destroyed. Prove that anyone survived it. As a matter of fact, you have nothing that shows any indication that Thor can survive it. He has no showings that would suggest it.

AGAIN! I never said that Thor isn't less durable then Monitor, but a Monitors shield seems to be more Durable then Thor. GET it!! You have no proof it would kill him. My opinion rests on the fact that two below skyfather characters allegedly survived it.

There is no proof to this claim. Since this blast killed only top tiers and those above top tier allegedly survived it's my humble opinion that Thor survives it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DarkOdin
in a brawl i can see the team taking this but Thor is not that stupid.

Thor should start with dumping prime into another dimension then pound on the surfer. Thor has so many options to win this thread.

Enyalus
Source powers are something that can actually be called divine power. Call the odinforce mystic or cosmic, but it's not divine power like the Source.
I don't recall ever referring to it as 'divine power.' I said it was godly energies, which the comic flatout states.

Then again Odin does call it 'divine mystic' power, so...Argue with him.

Newjak

AGAIN! I never said that Thor isn't less durable then Monitor, but a Monitors shield seems to be more Durable then Thor. GET it!! Once again Thor 'Classic' w/o the Odinforce was able to contain an blast that would destroy 1/5 the universe.

I think it's safe to assume Thor is 5 times more powerful with the Odinforce.

There he should be able to survive a Universe destroying blast stick out tongue

xJLxKing
You have no proof it would kill him. My opinion rests on the fact that two below skyfather characters allegedly survived it.

There is no proof to this claim. Since this blast killed only top tiers and those above top tier allegedly survived it's my humble opinion that Thor survives it.
That's not how it works. Prime survived but was KOed, and he is much more durable then Thor because he survived it. You have have to try and prove that Thor can survive it.

The monitor survived because of his shield/force field which Thor can't use.

Again you are assuming that just because SMP survived it that Thor would also survive it. Obviously, that is not the case. If it was Odin, Shazam, Zues would all survive it.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Newjak
Once again Thor 'Classic' w/o the Odinforce was able to contain an blast that would destroy 1/5 the universe.

I think it's safe to assume Thor is 5 times more powerful with the Odinforce.

There he should be able to survive a Universe destroying blast stick out tongue
Absorbing, and tanking are too different things.

ThunderGodEneru
You have no proof it would kill him. My opinion rests on the fact that two below skyfather characters allegedly survived it.

There is no proof to this claim. Since this blast killed only top tiers and those above top tier allegedly survived it's my humble opinion that Thor survives it. Monitor survived with a force field of strength which Thor cannot replicate, and even though SMP is not a Skyfather due to his lack of versatility, in terms of physical ability he is Skyfather level.

It annihilated a universe. Don't be stupid.

As for BFRing Prime to another dimension...Yeah, that'll work on the being who was traversing the Multiverse at will and punched his way into the Fifth Dimension.

Prime wins, I do not personally believe KT can put Prime down before being KOed.

xJLxKing
KT can probably win if Superman plays and fights stupid.

quanchi112
That's not how it works. Prime survived but was KOed, and he is much more durable then Thor because he survived it. You have have to try and prove that Thor can survive it.

The monitor survived because of his shield/force field which Thor can't use.

Again you are assuming that just because SMP survived it that Thor would also survive it. Obviously, that is not the case. If it was Odin, Shazam, Zues would all survive it. It didn't kill anyone on Thor's level so you cannot assume it would kill him.

Thor doesn't need to as Prime iyo survived it.

There is no proof he wouldn't and with the amount of energy that the hammer can absorb he could also try that approach while the chain reaction hits other areas of the universe.

Thor survives it imo.

quanchi112
Monitor survived with a force field of strength which Thor cannot replicate, and even though SMP is not a Skyfather due to his lack of versatility, in terms of physical ability he is Skyfather level.

It annihilated a universe. Don't be stupid.

As for BFRing Prime to another dimension...Yeah, that'll work on the being who was traversing the Multiverse at will and punched his way into the Fifth Dimension.

Prime wins, I do not personally believe KT can put Prime down before being KOed. Thor has a hammer that can absorb some of the force that would directly be hitting him. The blast also failed to kill two below skyfather level characters. It didn't kill anyone on his level so I see no reason why Thor couldn't also survive it.

It annihilated top tiers and planets in a universe save Prime according to some and a Monitor and another shield.

There is no evidence whatsoever it kills Thor. You can speculate all day till your blue in the face as I have given my opinion and backed it up.

Prime was bfr'd in sc by a guardian. He didn't come back. smile

Thor can bfr him.

xJLxKing
Prove that he can survive it. You don't make sense. Monitors have a force field/shield to protect them. They are also if not as powerful as anyone else. They were able to kill a flash by touching him. One even commented that a GL ring which is considered the most powerful weapon is but a TOY to them.

Superman P survived the blast, so his durability is beyond Thor's. When it comes to Speed, pure strenght, durability, Primes is way above Thor's. The proof is right in front of you. He can break through dimensions. Survive universal explosion, and out run flashes. Prove Thor can do any of that. YOU CAN'T!!

A monitor can see everything in a universe. He was the one in charge of watching the universe. He knew no one survived it by him and Prime.

It's up to you to prove that he survive it. If you use stupid assumptions like Prime survived it, then it works against YOU not for you.

Except we saw him busting through the universe they were nothing.

ThunderGodEneru
Thor has a hammer that can absorb some of the force that would directly be hitting him. The blast also failed to kill two below skyfather level characters. It didn't kill anyone on his level so I see no reason why Thor couldn't also survive it.

It annihilated top tiers and planets in a universe save Prime according to some and a Monitor and another shield.

There is no evidence whatsoever it kills Thor. You can speculate all day till your blue in the face as I have given my opinion and backed it up.

Prime was bfr'd in sc by a guardian. He didn't come back. smile

Thor can bfr him. 1. Because he never has survived something nearly as poweful maybe? And Prime is more durable than Thor, that feat proves that, as does his surviving of the galaxy destroying blast in SC.

2. Good feat for them. Not a feat for Thor. Sorry, but your shitty uses of A>B>C logic is not going to fly here.

3. Backed it up with what? "Oh, they're under Thor's levelz, so he can survive t3h universal expwosion!" Shit logic. Just because they have a feat, and Thor is "above" them(and he is not above Guardian Amped Prime), doesn't me he can perform the same feat. I know you're not exactly the brightest bulb in the shed, but bear with me. Two characters have a durability feat(although one was with shields) above anything Thor has ever shown. Why assume he can survive the same? There is no reason to assume he can. You are using a shoddy example of A>B>C logic to strengthen your argument.

4. He wasn't Guardian Amped now was he?

iceman24567
1. Because he never has survived something nearly as poweful maybe? And Prime is more durable than Thor, that feat proves that, as does his surviving of the galaxy destroying blast in SC.

2. Good feat for them. Not a feat for Thor. Sorry, but your shitty uses of A>B>C logic is not going to fly here.

3. Backed it up with what? "Oh, they're under Thor's levelz, so he can survive t3h universal expwosion!" Shit logic. Just because they have a feat, and Thor is "above" them(and he is not above Guardian Amped Prime), doesn't me he can perform the same feat. I know you're not exactly the brightest bulb in the shed, but bear with me. Two characters have a durability feat(although one was with shields) above anything Thor has ever shown. Why assume he can survive the same? There is no reason to assume he can. You are using a shoddy example of A>B>C logic to strengthen your argument.

4. He wasn't Guardian Amped now was he? I been saying this for the last several pages Quan doesnt care about facts only his opinion you're wasting you're time.

ThunderGodEneru
I been saying this for the last several pages Quan doesnt care about facts only his opinion you're wasting you're time. I love you too.

xJLxKing
I still find it funny how he tries to use the A>B>C. The thing is he knows it's wrong.

quanchi112
Prove that he can survive it. You don't make sense. Monitors have a force field/shield to protect them. They are also if not as powerful as anyone else. They were able to kill a flash by touching him. One even commented that a GL ring which is considered the most powerful weapon is but a TOY to them.

Superman P survived the blast, so his durability is beyond Thor's. When it comes to Speed, pure strenght, durability, Primes is way above Thor's. The proof is right in front of you. He can break through dimensions. Survive universal explosion, and out run flashes. Prove Thor can do any of that. YOU CAN'T!!

A monitor can see everything in a universe. He was the one in charge of watching the universe. He knew no one survived it by him and Prime.

It's up to you to prove that he survive it. If you use stupid assumptions like Prime survived it, then it works against YOU not for you.

Except we saw him busting through the universe they were nothing. You can't prove it can kill him. I said it's my opinion he survives and I explained myself. Prime didn't have a forcefield to protect him and according to you he survived the blast. It failed to take out anyone even close to King Thor. The Monitors still while hyped weren't that great in battle. The top tiers took it to them.

I disagree and it's not fact that he survived it. It's just iyo. Prime doesn't use his speed against a non speedster. I also think it's speculation to assume he is stronger. Thor is by far more powerful and more versatile.

The Monitor never claimed that Prime survived so you just committed a double standard. He commented that one thing survived and made no mention of Prime. stick out tongue

There is no proof this blast can take out anyone above top tier. I think it would but King Thor, no way!!!

quanchi112
1. Because he never has survived something nearly as poweful maybe? And Prime is more durable than Thor, that feat proves that, as does his surviving of the galaxy destroying blast in SC.

4. He wasn't Guardian Amped now was he? 1.Characters far less survived it. Prime never got him with the galaxy destroying blast. That's a lie.

2.Calm down. There is no proof that this blast can kill a skyfather level character. If Prime survived it, according to you I see no reason why Thor couldn't. A Monitor easily survived it.

3.G-amped Prime never got hit by it. It allegedly hit him when he at at normal levels. Thor has superior feats to G-amped PRIME. Sure he beat some top tiers, but that doesn't cut it against King Thor. He'd annihilate top tiers and annihilated the destroyer with one hammer launch. Are you ok?

There is no proof this blast could kill him.

The GA is only temporary. smile

quanchi112
I been saying this for the last several pages Quan doesnt care about facts only his opinion you're wasting you're time. I do care about the facts.

xJLxKing
The funny thing about you Quan is that you think that the Monitors are weak. They have HIGH and LOW feats. They can stop time, & they have powerful technology. They killed a flash by touching him. They laughed and beat down(one of them) a GL like nothing. Their personal guy when powered down was able to hurt Donna. One survived an explosion of the universe. So they are far from being weak.

More versatile? Hell Yeah to Thor. He has more power, more choices, but he just doesn't have the imagination. Maybe you do, but he doesn't. Prime is most definately stronger then Thor. He broke Monarch armor which 52 + heroes couldn't do(was it 52?). Heck he punches through Dimension, and realities. And of course his durability surpasses Thor because Thor has none that come compared to his.

then who was he talking about?

okay, but that doesn't help you in this argument whatsoever.

quanchi112
The funny thing about you Quan is that you think that the Monitors are weak. They have HIGH and LOW feats. They can stop time, & they have powerful technology. They killed a flash by touching him. They laughed and beat down(one of them) a GL like nothing. Their personal guy when powered down was able to hurt Donna. One survived an explosion of the universe. So they are far from being weak.

More versatile? Hell Yeah to Thor. He has more power, more choices, but he just doesn't have the imagination. Maybe you do, but he doesn't. Prime is most definately stronger then Thor. He broke Monarch armor which 52 + heroes couldn't do(was it 52?). Heck he punches through Dimension, and realities. And of course his durability surpasses Thor because Thor has none that come compared to his.

then who was he talking about?

okay, but that doesn't help you in this argument whatsoever. They are weak imo. They are nowhere near skyfather level. They are right around elite top tier level/top tier level imo.

Yes, they can beat certain top tiers and what not. They are nothing to GA Prime or the Monarch, but meh.

Whose to say that Thor couldn't do that? Oh that;s right you'll speculate he can't without any proof.

Prime has impressive feats, but battlewise the best thing he ever did was break open Monarch's armor during a losing battle.

One thing survived a leafling or something. Not Prime.

It's speculation either way. I gave you my opinion, brah.

xJLxKing
How strong do you put them?
Top Herald? Bellow Mid herald? Skyfather???

Why not? I gave you my reasoning. If Monarch was strong enough to kill them, he would have done it himself. He couldn't, so he raised an army. Not only that, but he said the war that he started would destroy the multiverse because of the Monitors.

It's your burden to prove he can. Oh wait YOU CAN'T.

Perhaps but he has high showings.

That's before he spotted the leaf/plant

quanchi112
How strong do you put them?
Top Herald? Bellow Mid herald? Skyfather???

Why not? I gave you my reasoning. If Monarch was strong enough to kill them, he would have done it himself. He couldn't, so he raised an army. Not only that, but he said the war that he started would destroy the multiverse because of the Monitors.

It's your burden to prove he can. Oh wait YOU CAN'T.

Perhaps but he has high showings.

That's before he spotted the leaf/plant Dunno, but it isn't close to skyfather level.

Monarch was more powerful than his entire army with twice the numbers and that;s before his upgrade. smile

Monarch raised an army, but I don't see anything wrong with assuming he could take out each Monitor at the same time.

I gave my opinion and you're asking me to prove a negative.

Not enough to assume he takes out King Thor here.

Ok. Nowhere was it mentioned that Prime survived.

xJLxKing
Avoiding the question? Nice!

Where was this posted?

He need an army to kill the Monitors. He couldn't do it himself. He had to HIDE from them so he can build an army.

So now you believe Prime wasn't hit by the blast?

quanchi112

Where was this posted?

He need an army to kill the Monitors. He couldn't do it himself. He had to HIDE from them so he can build an army.

So now you believe Prime wasn't hit by the blast? I'd say top tier/elite top tier in terms of power.

Monarch defeated his army before he forced them to kill each other. Monarch then upgraded himself with the Atoms.

He was going to intervene though. I think with what Monarch showed on panel and what the Monitors showed he could take them all on at once. Granted that is a situation he probably doesn't want, but I think he could manage.

I never said he was. I said according to you and alleged over and over.

xJLxKing
He never defeated them at the same time. He took them on slowly. Also, that won't help you at all.

so why was he hiding? I'll tell you. He was hiding because he was building an army to help him take on the monitors.

quanchi112
He never defeated them at the same time. He took them on slowly. Also, that won't help you at all.

so why was he hiding? I'll tell you. He was hiding because he was building an army to help him take on the monitors. Did you read the arc?

I never said he wasn't. He was still going to intervene himself and then Prime showed up.

xJLxKing
Which arc are you talking about??

He was going to intervene when he had an army, but never himself.

Xzpunisher
Prime destroys both of them

Xzpunisher

Where was this posted?

So now you believe Prime wasn't hit by the blast? Actually Monarch could defeat the monitors

He even called them out and said all 52 of them combined couldnt beat him

Monarch is many many leagues above RKT and SS

Prime stomps both of them

xJLxKing
Why was he hiding?

His opinion. He only confronted them after he had his army

No

Xzpunisher
Why was he hiding?

His opinion. He only confronted them after he had his army

No He was in front of the Monitors daring them to attack him

He was gather an army to wage war on the multiverse, not just to fight the monitors

Yeah, last I checked, Monarch was a universe buster and a multiversal threat

RKT and SS aren't

xJLxKing
You mean when there were weakened? when they were unprepared. When he had an army?

He didn't confront the monitors because he was afraid of them. He needed an army.

When he died yeah. Multiversal when he had an army.

Xzpunisher
You mean when there were weakened? when they were unprepared. When he had an army?

He didn't confront the monitors because he was afraid of them. He needed an army.

When he died yeah. Multiversal when he had an army. They werent weakened at all, he went right up to Solomon and called him and his friends out

He is getting an army to wage war on the multiverse, the Monitors arent that big a threat to him, go read countdown and arena

He didnt die, Atom cant die at all, hes a mass of energy inside a containment suit

He's a multiversal threat by himself, getting 1 superman, 1 green lantern and 1 of every other hero wouldnt bump him to multiversal levels

It was his own power that destroyed a universe, it may have been accidental, but if he wanted to he can easily destroy a universe

xJLxKing
Go read countdown. They were weakened. Kyle and Ray both say it

so why was he hiding.

No, but like you said, getting an army to wage war on the multiverse does bumb him as a universal threat.

To release the power, he must die.

Xzpunisher
Go read countdown. They were weakened. Kyle and Ray both say it

so why was he hiding.

No, but like you said, getting an army to wage war on the multiverse does bumb him as a universal threat.

To release the power, he must die. Atom has been busted open several times in the past and has even purposely let his containment suit bust open

Monarch isnt dead, he cant die period

No they werent, he went up straight up to Solomon and challenged him and the other monitors, no indication or mention of them being weakened

No, the fact that he can destroy universe and traverse the multiverse at will makes him a multiversal threat, a Superman, Green Lantern WW and other alternate JLA members would not stand a chance against 1 Monitor let alone 52, and they would not bump him to multiversal threat

His own power makes him a multiversal threat

Hes far above RKT and SS

xJLxKing
In comics, no one is ever dead forever.

Actually, there is. It is too bad I don't have countdown anyone, but Ray and Kyle explain why there were.

He can only kill the universe by killing himself. The Monitors had been watching him, but never cared till he became a multiversal threat. The same time he had an army

Yeah, he had the power, but he wasn't called multiversal threat till after he gained an army.

ThunderGodEneru
1.Characters far less survived it. Prime never got him with the galaxy destroying blast. That's a lie.

2.Calm down. There is no proof that this blast can kill a skyfather level character. If Prime survived it, according to you I see no reason why Thor couldn't. A Monitor easily survived it.

3.G-amped Prime never got hit by it. It allegedly hit him when he at at normal levels. Thor has superior feats to G-amped PRIME. Sure he beat some top tiers, but that doesn't cut it against King Thor. He'd annihilate top tiers and annihilated the destroyer with one hammer launch. Are you ok?

There is no proof this blast could kill him.

The GA is only temporary. smile 1. Apparently not considering they survived a universe being destroyed which King Thor has never done. smile

2. Gee, it wouldn't have to do with Thor never surviving anything even a quarter as powerful now would it? Thor is above Juggernaut, yet Juggernaut is still more durable than Thor. Same thing here.

3. Okay, normal Prime is more durable than Thor. smile G Amped Prime was stalemating Monarch, who bitched over fifty top-tiers easily, and then absorbed fifty of them. I am very much fine thank you, unlike you I am quite intelligent.

4. Other than he has never survived anything somewhat close? We don't have to prove he won't survive it. You have to prove he can, which you will not be able to do.

5. It lasted hours/days. It won't take that long to kill Thor.

Astanax
Didn't Red Hulk beat Thor? Regardless of what anyone says, that did happen. It happened with physical attacks nontheless. When are we going to see Thor as somewhat of an Odin figure? He's a lost soul right now.

DarkOdin
Thor durability his quite high know. Plus he can creat a force field that contained an explosion that would of destroyed 1/5 of the universe. that was his classic levels Odinpower would be more then enough to amp his sheild.

quanchi112
1. Apparently not considering they survived a universe being destroyed which King Thor has never done. smile

2. Gee, it wouldn't have to do with Thor never surviving anything even a quarter as powerful now would it? Thor is above Juggernaut, yet Juggernaut is still more durable than Thor. Same thing here.

3. Okay, normal Prime is more durable than Thor. smile G Amped Prime was stalemating Monarch, who bitched over fifty top-tiers easily, and then absorbed fifty of them. I am very much fine thank you, unlike you I am quite intelligent.

4. Other than he has never survived anything somewhat close? We don't have to prove he won't survive it. You have to prove he can, which you will not be able to do.

5. It lasted hours/days. It won't take that long to kill Thor. 1.Prime allegedly survived it. It's still possible that he was teleported away before it actually nailed him. We know the Monitor survived it.

2.That's arguable. Thor survived an explosion but not one of this magnitude. I don't see why it's crazy to assume he survives it considering a Monitor has/

3. Arguable. I see the incineration blasts really messing Prime up. G-Prime was losing to Monarch. He really did nothing to significantly damage him. His opening up of his chest plate was a desperate move considering his amp just ran out. King Thor beheaded the destroyer who is much more impressive than any of these top tiers that Monarch owned.

I fail to see your point when Thor's hammer takes off Prime's head or goes right through the Monarch's armor. I fail to see how anything you just posted can be viewed as anything but ignorance.

Prime doesn't have the power to kill Thor just like he lacked the power to kill Monarch. He had the strength to open his chest plate which won't work here on Thor.

Big difference.

smile

quanchi112
Which arc are you talking about??

He was going to intervene when he had an army, but never himself. Sc.

He was gong to his army's side to personally intervene. I never said the Monarch was going to take them on by himself although I think it's entirely reasonable to assume with what he's done that he could do so.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.