Classic Adam Warlock vs Classic Dr Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
5 mins prep ffor both

Who wins?

Digi
By sheer power and versatility, Strange.

By "I can win any fight even when I logically shouldn't," Warlock.

On the forums, Strange. In a comic, Warlock. Messed up, sure, but them's the breaks. Seriously though, Warlock's intelligence should earn him a few wins. But Steve for the clear majority.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Digi
Seriously though, Warlock's intelligence should earn him a few wins. warlock is no smarter than strange

Digi
Originally posted by Starscream M
warlock is no smarter than strange

Have you not read Classic Warlock? Dude could practically out-prep Stan Lee if he needed to. And I don't mean Reed Richards type of smarts. I mean "I make Thanos's plans my b*tch" smart, among others.

Anything that manipulates reality would not affect him, btw, so it limits Strange some. But Strange for the majority. Warlock for a couple, just because he would.

Starscream M
Have you not read Classic Warlock? Dude could practically out-prep Stan Lee if he needed to. And I don't mean Reed Richards type of smarts. I mean "I make Thanos's plans my b*tch" smart, among others.

Strange for the majority. Warlock for a couple, just because he would. thanos has a self-defeating subconscious...thanos loses not because he is outsmarted by Warlock, in fact warlock's plans usually fail to beat thanos

Digi
thanos has a self-defeating subconscious...thanos loses not because he is outsmarted by Warlock, in fact warlock's plans usually fail to beat thanos

There's also the matter of Adam defeating Strange's dark doppleganger. A few points for the big man.

And while Thanos-punking is his main job, he's got plenty of other intellect feats. A perusal of Infinity Watch will confirm this, as well as the other cosmic dust-ups he's had with his other selves (Magus, The Goddess, etc.)

I think you're missing the "Strange for the majority" part. But Strange actually feared Warlock some back in IG and related events. This isn't a stomp.

Starscream M
This isn't a stomp. oh i never said it was

I just disagreed that Warlock's intellect is an ace over Strange

Priest
oh i never said it was

I just disagreed that Warlock's intellect is an ace over Strange
Warlock is clearly a better tactician than Strange.. This is why he would take a few.
Hell anyone remembers when Warlock chocked out The Silver Surfer anyone?

guy222
Strange wins

captain vell
stephen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.