.hack//The World R:2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Silent Abyss
Amatsu wandered through the heavily-lined streets of BrigEpona, the home town of the Sigma Server, which he had chosen only just that morning. His Twin Blades sheathed steadily upon his back, armor clanking lightly with each step he took down the streets, he stopped and took a deep breath before stepping into the gate leading out of town, heading for a small clearing he'd discovered earlier that was full of lower-level monsters. He'd been trying to use them to learn the controls and establish a bit of order on his movement and combos, and he was dying to test out the new technique he'd read about on the forums a few moments before logging in.

This game is so addictive. The thought rang through his mind as he traipsed back into the farthest corner of the clearing, noticing that there were no monsters to practice on. What the--? I'm sure it was this spot! There's no way I could have forgotten this quickly, is there? He brought up his menu, setting status to AFK and picked up his phone. "Well, if anyone will know which clearing it is, it'll be my psychotic sister."

Anon E. Mous
Sniper walked around LuminaCloth, of the OMEGA Server. He tossed his gun lightly from one hand to the other, judging its weight. This game is so real...

He wanted to test out his weapon, so he looked for something to shoot. Seeing a small goblin pretty far away, he took aim and shot. He was lucky, and hit the thing right in-between the eyes. Good shot... Beginners luck for sure.

As if to prove his point, Sniper looked for another to shoot. Seeing one not far off, he aimed, fired and ,of course, missed. The only thing this accomplished was the goblin turning around and running toward him. He readied his gun-blade and wham! Killed in one blow. Nice

Kitsune Oni
Hmm, what to do. What to do. She wondered as she laid on the couch. Not having to work today she was bored out of her mind. Damn. There's not even anything good on tv. Suddenly the phone rang jarring her out of her daze. "Who the hell could that be?" She slowly gets up off the couch and makes her way to the phone table and picks up the phone. "Hello?" A familiar voice was on the other end of the line.

Silent Abyss
"Sis? Arin. Listen, where was that clearing just south of BrigEpona that I found? It was full of some good, low-level shit, but now it appears to be empty." He sat back at his screen, staring at his Twin Blade, wondering just how he was supposed to use this new skill... if there was nothing to use it on.

Kitsune Oni
"Uh, I don't know. I've slept since then." She replies. "You should know I don't keep up with stuff like that." She says picking up her laptop and carrying over to the couch. "What about I get on and help you find it again?" She sets down and turns on her laptop. "Give me a sec to load it up."

Silent Abyss
He picked up the controls again, setting the phone beside him. "Hit me up on the headset when you load, I'm gonna cut the phone for now. I'll meet you back in Brig, I gotta pick up some supplies." He ran across the town, making his way for the armor shop. I will have that new armour before she logs in. *-*

Kitsune Oni
She logs into the world. He said Brig right? Eh, if not I'll find him some where. Switching to BrigEpona. Now where is he? ....Better go check the stores. Walking through town Eki looks around at all the different characters. What is it with these games and cat girls? -_-' She passed the amour shop and notices some one familiar. "THERE YOU ARE!!!"

Silent Abyss
Amatsu turned, Eki standing behind him as he pressed the button to switch his armour. "I bought new armour so I can take more of a hit. And it looks... so... BADASS!!!" He watched as Amatsu raised his hands in a victory pose. "So... Uh..." He cleared his throat. "Shall I lead the way to the clearing?"

Kitsune Oni
Facepalm was the only thing she could do. "You realize it's pink right? Going for the Donut look are we?" She snickered.

Silent Abyss
He looked again, then walked back to the shop. "Thank god there's a five minute lag on refunds." He walked back out a moment later, forest green armor replacing the pink. "Better. Now then... To the clearing!" He takes off for the south gate.

Kirara
Thannis snuck around a corner and saw an enemy 'Bingo' He thought to himself as aproached. He ran up and slashed him down with his black scythe. The monster was clearly cut in half " woot !" He announced. He turned to see 3 other enemies running toward him. He spun around his scythe and ran towards one and slashed it, then backed up quickly. He got hit in the back, so he kicked his foot back to push it back. He positioned his blade and did a swift 360 degree slash. Killing one he focused on the other 2. 'good 2 is easier than 3'

jalek moye
Djalek walked through the root town looking at all the others players as he passed. He was on his way to test out the new sword he got by destroying some monsters real quick.

Silent Abyss
Stopping at the town gate, he turned to look back toward his sister, setting the chat function to "Team" and adding her. His hands steadily rested upon his swords, Amatsu took a second to browse his inventory list as she caught up. "I've got plenty of supplies for anything we may run into, I think. 80 of every potion and such should work, right?"

Kirara
Thannis stabbed at one moster killing it and got trampled on by the other. He held its mouth from biting him. He then took a deep breath and opened its mouth so wide that the mouth would break apart. The moster turned around and started to run. " NO WAY !" He took out a Ninja Star and threw it nailing it in the back of the head and it hit the ground with a thump and died. " YES !"

Thannis looked at the person killing some stuff. 'Sword looks pretty new' Thannis didnt know weather to aproach him or not. He sat on the ground to take a quick break

Kitsune Oni
"My little brothers a hoarder." She laughed. "But yeah that should work." She quickly checks her inventory. "Looks like I've got what I need. Since you seem to have enough for 5 or more people. Anyway lets head out....Where was we going again?"

Senkan Okami
Amatsu turned, facing the Chaos Gate and smirked lightly. "I just found the page where I wrote down all the keywords for this server. Let's go check out RADIANT VALUED QUEEN'S LAIR. I heard it's a good area for levelling, and on top of that, the keywords seem to fit well together. It's an ice dungeon, so I'm sure you'll be right at home." He stifled laughter, thinking back on an inside joke the two had once shared about how he was a hot-headed *******, and she a cold-hearted *****. "Sorry, was thinking back on that conversation we had before mom died. Speaking of, have you heard from Dad lately? He's not been home in a day or two, and I figured maybe he'd come by to check in on you or something." He thought for a minute, then entered the keywords on-screen, pausing momentarily to think and then turning back to his sister. "Hey, sis... What say you come back over to the house and stay in your old room for a day or two? Just while Dad's gone. You can bring your laptop, too, we got a wireless router." He walked back to the Chaos Gate, stepping close to it. "Is something to think on for a bit. But for now, let's just work on some levelling." He pressed ENTER, sending the two into the new dungeon.

Kitsune Oni
As they appear in the dungeon, they are immediately attack by a Undead Voodoo. "What the hell!?!" She yells as she dodges an attack. "This isn't a freaking low level monster!"

Senkan Okami
"What the hell? Undead Voodoo in this place? Oh well, let's jump it!" Amatsu runs in, twin blades flashing in the light as he repetitively slashes the monster, doing little to no damage per attack. "How... High level is this thing?"

leonheartmm
a black kite smoking a cigar and patting a serene black cat in his arms appears and says "have you ever wondered how you talk in these outlined white boxes? well have you?"

then he relights his cigar and says " im here to make you an offer you cant refuse, ill take care of this virus for you, in return, will you take care of my cat for me?"

Senkan Okami
Originally posted by leonheartmm
a black kite smoking a cigar and patting a serene black cat in his arms appears and says "have you ever wondered how you talk in these outlined white boxes? well have you?"

then he relights his cigar and says " im here to make you an offer you cant refuse, ill take care of this virus for you, in return, will you take care of my cat for me?"

<<you... never posted in the Login thread... o.o http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=507572>>

Kitsune Oni
As she dodges another attack, "I don't know but I think you made mad!" Eki turns to run away, "Lets get the hell outta here we can't take this thing yet. Maybe we can find some lower level monsters some where in that cave." Points to a cave off in the distance.

Senkan Okami
Amatsu takes another slash, landing a single attack for 1 damage. "Christf*ck... Okay, yeah, lead the way, sis. You're more versed in this game, so I'll follow your lead." He tosses a "Lovers" Scroll and makes the Voodoo attack other monsters in the area. "Now's the time to make a break for it!"

Kitsune Oni
As they run into the cave a forcefield appears behind them blocking the only known exit. "Well shit." Eki curses, "Ok, I have to admit this wasn't my best plan...Although there could be some awesome treasure in here!" She says, thinking on the bright side.

Senkan Okami
Amatsu smirks. "And if not, I have enough Sprite Ocarinas to get us back to the field to Gate Out." Feeling proud of how prepared he had been, he put away his swords and wandered close to the field, which resonated with a light electrical crackle. "I'm guessing we don't want to touch this..." He turned, only to see that Eki had wandered farther into the cave already. Drawing his swords again, he ran after her. "Hey! Wait up!"

Kitsune Oni
Eki snaps out of her trance like state. "What? ...Yeah. Ok." She stops and wait for him to catch up. "Look there's something glowing pretty bright on in lets check it out."

Senkan Okami
He notices the glow down the corridor and nods his assent. "I agree." He follows her into the cave, watching as some Headhunters enter the path ahead. "Jesus, what is it with this place, sis? It's like whoever gave me those coordinate keywords wants us dead!"

Scarlet Fox
Login: DragonDiva
Password: ********

DragonDiva appeared in the Root Town. She looked about wide eyed. " WOW! this is spiffy! " She was equipped in heavy looking armor and giant sword on her back. " So this is what she plays all day! huh. " continues to look around before running off around the town.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.