Nimrod vs. Ultimaton

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

X-43D
Who wins in a fight between Nimrod against Ultimaton (also called Weapon XV)?

X-43D
Why does everyone ignore my threads?

Everytime I start a new thread no one replies to it and I find this behavior quite offensive.

The Nuul
ninja

Survivor19
Weapon XV? The emo one? Who wanted to be gardener?
LOL at the thread and the thread starter.

X-43D
Originally posted by Survivor19
Weapon XV? The emo one? Who wanted to be gardener?
LOL at the thread and the thread starter.

Ultimaton is James Logan. Ultimaton is the latest living weapon created by Weapon Plus, the anti-mutant supersoldier program that created Captain America, Wolverine and Fantomex, and was designated by his creators as Weapon XV.

Like Fantomex (Weapon XIII) and Huntsman, Ultimaton was born and was artificially "evolved" in The World, a man-made environment designed to create super-soldiers using Sentinel technology.

Ultimaton has radiation powers. He is able to both produce and absorb large amounts of electromagnetic radiation, which he usually discharges as electricity. Ultimaton is capable of propelling himself through the air at tremendous speeds. Ultimaton is superhumanly strong, but the upper limits of his strength are unknown. His musculature produces considerably less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of an ordinary human.

Source:

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Ultimaton

KillAll
nimrod can be scary he wins...

Survivor19
I know, who Weapon XV is - and he is an emo.

Nimrod stomps him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.