Abomination vs Venom, Carnage, and Spidey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

d3str0ya10
I need to know this cause i wanna see the extents of abominations powers so if your planning on being an @$$ go ahead.

NO prep time (not like either of them could do anything with it)

On the top of a building (made from adamantiom =P)

!GO!

Sin I AM
why is the buildoing made of adamantium?

team wins 10/10 abominations hf is lacking, and the trio can keep him on the defensive enough to win everytime, unless his thunderclaps can affect symbiotes and he breaks spidermans or venoms neck while their reeling from the attack...but thats highly unlikely

d3str0ya10
well i thogh A-bomb because his clap is gonna be MUCH stronger than that of hulks and hulk can clap them off so a-BOMB can ulks at class 100 a-bomb is at 200 his clap is messin them symbiotes up and then he's left with spider-man and from ther a-bomb stomps out.

Sin I AM
carnage and venom are adeadly team up, toss spiderman in there for a diversion and emil will get massacred, plus i dont see him using the thunderclap with them keeping him so busy

d3str0ya10
how they couldnt keep him tht busy to where he couldn't clap LOL and not to mention A-BOMB is smart and resources full and doesnt play to nicely so talk about deadly... you aint seen deadly unless you've seen my man abomb.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by d3str0ya10
how they couldnt keep him tht busy to where he couldn't clap LOL and not to mention A-BOMB is smart and resources full and doesnt play to nicely so talk about deadly... you aint seen deadly unless you've seen my man abomb.

Extremely deadly. How many times has he beaten The Hulk?

xJLxKing
Abomination wins.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Abomination wins.

d3str0ya10
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Extremely deadly. How many times has he beaten The Hulk?

good amount of times. hehe

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by d3str0ya10
good amount of times. hehe

Bullshit, you obviously don't read comics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.