Deadpool vs Omega Red vs Sabretooth vs Silver Samurai

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesha28
Hated enemies of Logan... no guns... just their basic weapon if needed.
Winner in this last man standing gets to Logan.

srankmissingnin
Red or Tooth

joesha28
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Red or Tooth

do the polls man...

joesha28
Wade the most lethal here... im going with him.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by joesha28
Wade the most lethal here... im going with him.

If anything he is the least lethal. Omega Red has his AOE Deathspores and his life draining abilities, Sabretooth has vastly superior stats (same with Red) and Silver Samurai's techyon field can cut through virtually anything that isn't Adamantium. DP does have the best damage soak, but a severed head will take him out of the equation.

joesha28
Which is very unlikely to happen

srankmissingnin
Which is very unlikely to happen

Based on what exactly? Deadpool is also arguably the second worst fighter in the group (the worst being Red, the best being SS). Silver Samurai would best him in a sword fight the majority of the time, and if Creed or Red got a hold of him the could literally rip him apart with minimal effort.

joesha28
Dude.. second worst... guy stick with the best...iron fist, Cat, taskmaster, recently he tore thru the thunderbolts.

Spire
Omega Red.

srankmissingnin
Dude.. second worst... guy stick with the best...iron fist, Cat, taskmaster, recently he tore thru the thunderbolts.

The only person on that list that be beat was Taskmaster... and Cat utterly decimated him without breaking a sweat.

I also think you should re-read the Thunderbolts issues.

joesha28
i read thunderbolts bub... Dp lost eventually... but he wrecked thru them. Dp tied Iron fist.. engaged a group of five other superheroes including Goliath, Captain America, Hercules, Falcon, and Iron Fist (disguised as Daredevil) in hand-to-hand combat, though the outcome of the battle was forestalled by Captain America and the arrival of Cable. And against Cat, Deadpool lost in their initial confrontation, Cat admitted the possibility of losing his life should they fight again. Later on in the same issue however, Deadpool was unable to beat Cat directly (or simply didn't have the time to do so) and resorted to taking a hostage.

joesha28
And many of Wade fight with Logan were tied and some Wade winning more than Logan winning.

joesha28
bum

jrodslam
Red.

srankmissingnin
i read thunderbolts bub... Dp lost eventually... but he wrecked thru them. Dp tied Iron fist.. engaged a group of five other superheroes including Goliath, Captain America, Hercules, Falcon, and Iron Fist (disguised as Daredevil) in hand-to-hand combat, though the outcome of the battle was forestalled by Captain America and the arrival of Cable. And against Cat, Deadpool lost in their initial confrontation, Cat admitted the possibility of losing his life should they fight again. Later on in the same issue however, Deadpool was unable to beat Cat directly (or simply didn't have the time to do so) and resorted to taking a hostage.

He didn't "wreck" through them. I mean it was a good showing I guess... against a bunch of D-String losers. evil face

IF was trying to imitate DD which hindered his skills, and that group pretty much treated DP like he was a joke.

Yeah... Cat utterly owned DP.

srankmissingnin
And many of Wade fight with Logan were tied and some Wade winning more than Logan winning.

He beat Wolverine when his healing factor wasn't working, once when he had prep and a team and once when Wolverine hired him to take him down and took a dive.

Deadpool is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek!

Deadpool's wins are suspect and influenced heavily by plot devices... Wolverine's aren't.

cloud102
Red solos.

joesha28
He beat Wolverine when his healing factor wasn't working, once when he had prep and a team and once when Wolverine hired him to take him down and took a dive.

Deadpool's wins are suspect and influenced heavily by plot devices... Wolverine's aren't.

haha kid...Logan went bloodlusted... sure he said he hired Wade... but just hired him does not mean it was an act. And when was Logan hf not working... give me the issue.

srankmissingnin
Don't count Creed out. He's solo'd Red before after all. cool

srankmissingnin
haha kid...Logan went bloodlusted... sure he said he hired Wade... but just hired him does not mean it was an act. And when was Logan hf not working... give me the issue.

He hired Wade to take him down... it was part of his plan... you think he was trying to win? confused

Wolverine 88. Wolverine's healing factor isn't working. Wade stabs him. It jump starts his healing factor.

Like I said, all of Wade's wins are heavily influenced by plot devices. Lack of healing factor, prep and Wolverine taking a dive.

joesha28
Sorry can't agree with that...Logan's a big pis...

srankmissingnin
It's not really a matter of opinion, those are the facts. Every "win" DP has over Logan is the result of a one sided plot device. It's not really something you can disagree with... confused

The Nuul
Red

snoopdogg

Deadpool's wins are suspect and influenced heavily by plot devices... Wolverine's aren't. Is Wolverine holding back in this fight? What issue is this anyways?

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/391/vdpmr2.jpg
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/2554/vdp2yr1.jpg

StiltmanFTW
It's not really a matter of opinion, those are the facts. Every "win" DP has over Logan is the result of a one sided plot device. It's not really something you can disagree with... confused

thumb up

carver9
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Is Wolverine holding back in this fight? What issue is this anyways?

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/391/vdpmr2.jpg
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/2554/vdp2yr1.jpg

LOL, read the last sentence that wolverine say; it pretty clear that he was holding back or he would have stabbed him in the head. confused

StiltmanFTW
Not to mention that he was fighting with his claws IN until he pinned DP.

Harbinger
Omega Red.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by carver9
LOL, read the last sentence that wolverine say; it pretty clear that he was holding back or he would have stabbed him in the head. confused So Logan purposely let DP kick him in the face and punch him?

StiltmanFTW
So Logan purposely let DP kick him in the face and punch him?

If he did go all out, he wouldn't fight with his claws in.

carver9
So Logan purposely let DP kick him in the face and punch him?

Pain is SHIT to logan and he would know that wade wouldnt drop him with a kick since he has walked through so much more. He was toying around in that fight, its plain and clear.

snoopdogg
Pain is SHIT to logan and he would know that wade wouldnt drop him with a kick since he has walked through so much more. He was toying around in that fight, its plain and clear. You remind me of somebody.

carver9
You remind me of somebody.

Thanks but foreal though, it was obvious in that fight that he was holding back. Wade has gave wolverine good fights and I know for a fact that wade can give wolverine a run for his money but some of the things that youre counting as a win was times wolverine held back.

snoopdogg
Thanks but foreal though, it was obvious in that fight that he was holding back. Wade has gave wolverine good fights and I know for a fact that wade can give wolverine a run for his money but some of the things that youre counting as a win was times wolverine held back. Hold the train there slim. What do you mean I'm counting as a win? I never once commented on any DP/Logan fights.

Juk3n
Omega Red wins this, Deadpool - Lord Love him - comes in last.

Survivor19
I see too much DP fanboyism in this thread...
Also, Red wins. he is beast.
And he once beat Logan without life drain/death spores, just by pounding him for 16 hours.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Survivor19
And he once beat Logan without life drain/death spores, just by pounding him for 16 hours.

To be fair, it wasnt a complete pounding for 16 hours. Red just had the upper hand.

Mindset
Lol, pounding him for 16 hours, good thing he can regen eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.