Green Lantern(Hal) vs Nimrod, Apocalypse & Stryfe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can these three defeat a Green Lantern of his caliber?

carver9
Nimrod solos.

Survivor19
^ truth
He adjust his beam weapons to go through GL constructs.

Raoul
Not saying GL wins, but how is Nimrod going to pierce his shields?

It's willpower given form, and unless Nimrod can either a) overcome Hal's will, or b) Hit him with beams of pure rage, then i dunno, tbh.

Still don't think Hal wins, though.

Survivor19
Nimrod is a literal plot device. It goes like "Spectral analisys complete. Countermeasures initiated." *Bang* - hole in GL's chest.
That, and big A can mindrape him into submission. Mayve.

Raoul
Originally posted by Survivor19
Nimrod is a literal plot device. It goes like "Spectral analisys complete. Countermeasures initiated." *Bang* - hole in GL's chest.
That, and big A can mindrape him into submission. Mayve.

PIS is off. stick out tongue

and yeah, both Apocalypse and Stryfe can hit Hal with advanced TP and TK, but i don't think Nimrod alone has what it takes.

Also, there's nothing stopping the ring from finding Nimrod's weakpoint... shifty

The Nuul
Nimrod spanked classic Juggs.

The Nuul
Does Hal have the blue ring also in here?

jrodslam
Originally posted by The Nuul
Does Hal have the blue ring also in here?

Not sure if that matters. Has he even been able to use it yet? Last i read, he was trying to figure out how to use it, but he was told the only way to use it was for him to figure out what it is he hopes for. All it does is power the green as of now.

The Nuul
Originally posted by jrodslam
Not sure if that matters. Has he even been able to use it yet? Last i read, he was trying to figure out how to use it, but he was told the only way to use it was for him to figure out what it is he hopes for. All it does is power the green as of now.

He took a Hell of a beating from the Guardians with it.

jrodslam
Originally posted by The Nuul
He took a Hell of a beating from the Guardians with it.

He cant get it off. I dont think it did anything though. If im not mistaken, everything that he does currently, shileds, blasts, etc are all still coming from the green ring.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.