Cold Terror Role Play

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shaggs
The Awakening..

A barely noticeable beeping was cutting through the darkness. It was in a two second rhythm, and only seemed to get louder as time went by. Eventually, Jacob opened his eye, but found that he could not use them very well. Everything was cold, subfreezing cold. Suddenly, a wave of unbearable pain shot through his body as his nerves finally sensed the bitter sharp cold. Jacob fell forward against the door writhing in pain for a few second, before the door finally opened. He spilled out onto the floor, and tried to take in a deep breath. After taking in the first breath, he started to cough violently, until he finally coughed up a thick, brown slime. He remembered the the slime was a nutrient paste that they feed to you before the freezing. After coughing the last of the paste up, he looked around the dark room, looking for the team that was supposed to greet him, and check his vitals. The other cryo-tubes had not opened yet, but all of the other seemed to be dark. He stood after a few moments and looked for a light switch. After what seemed like an eternity of fumbling around, he found the switch and turned on the lights. His eyes were greeted by smashed cryo-tubes, and a soldier in the corner, slumped against the wall, with long dried blood splattered behind his head. Jacob was horrified to see an arm jutting from a half-opened tube. These people had been dead for quite some time. Jacob stumbled over to table where a hypo-gun was resting. Taking in a deep breath, he pushed a needle into the gun, and looked at the contents. It was a wake-up stim, one that he needed badly. Pressing the needle to his arm, he pumped adrenaline into his body, waking him up.

Anon E. Mous
Sorry, ignore this. I have to get approved.

Shaggs
Jacob looked at a box next to his tube. It has his name clearly written on the top with a sharpie. It had been sitting there for an entire year, a thick layer of dust giving it away. He popped open the container and took out his clothes, and the pistol that he had placed in it. After dressing and putting the pistol away, he searched the room for other supplies. All he could find was a medkit, so he attached it to his suit as best he could. Turning to try and open the main door, he tripped over Hayato, and only then did he realize that he was still alive. "Holy shit, man. Are you gunna make it?" Jacob reached up, and grabbed another wake-up stim, prepping it to be used.

((I don't do approvals I just let people go from where they are when they make a character))

Anon E. Mous
((Ok))

Hayato woke up outside the tube. Jacob was standing over him with a large needle. He didn't respond to the question, only tried to stand up. This was, at the moment, beyond him, so he let Jacob pump the adrenaline into his body. He immediately jumped up and looked around. Several of the tubes were broken, and there was a body in the corner. He looked at Jacob, as if to ask what was going on.

Scarlet Fox
Another tube opened and Lily fell out onto the floor. She started to hack and cough, spitting up the slime. She got to her hands and knees, an obviouse look of distaste on her face. she slowly got to her feet and swayed a bit before leaning against the Cryo-Tube door. she put a hand to her temple and rubbed a bit before opening her eyes and noticing the two there. she had recalled seeing them before being put in cryo. She looked around the place and her eyes widened seeing the dead bodys. She looked back to the two, an expression of Horror on her face as if to ask what t he hell happened.

Shaggs
"From what I can tell, someone must have attacked this place, or something. Maybe a rival nation trying to capture the tech.." Jacob pulled the hammer back on his 1911 Colt .45, and looked at the others. "Since I am the only one that is armed... and dressed for that matter, I'll go and see what's going on." He crept up the table, and grabbed another stim, handing it to Lily. Afterward, he slid up to the main door, and studied it. It opened from the middle to the right and left, much like an elevator door. Placing both hands on the crack in the middle, he pride it open, just enough to look out. To his surprise, a man stared back at him, both as startled as the other. "Holy shit! Hold on! I'll get the power running again, and get you guys out of there. Just give me a second!"

Anon E. Mous
Hayato heard what he said, and looked down at himself. Where are my swords? And the rest of my stuff?
He started looking around and saw a lockbox beside his tube. Inside were his swords and boots, but his suit was gone.
Well now i'm armed, but i really liked that suit...

He took out both his swords and examined them. They were both fine, but needed a tune-up.
My wheystone is in my suit... But where is it?

"Boxes next to tubes have your stuff."

TwilightxGirl
another tube opened and Raina fell to the floor she tried to open her eyes but she could hardly see out of them everything just seemed hazy, the pain of the cold was shooting up in her back and she started coughing and hacking she felt like something was stuck in her throat after a few attempts she managed to cough up the the sticky slime, her eyes were becoming clearer and she could make out two males and a female though still feeling stiff and cold she pulled herself up slowly and held herself against the tube and looked around the lab she expected there to be a team of scientists waiting for them for when they woke up she realised that something had gone very wrong.

Scarlet Fox
Lily took the stim and watched as the man ran off. She turned to look to a box with her name on it. -Finally.. no more naked me..- She thought to herself. She then turned as another Tube opened and another woman fell out. She quickly ran over and helped her up and used the stim pack on her to wake her up more. Lily knew she would be fine. "Come on.. Get dressed.. we need to go.. " She muttered softly so only the other female would hear. She then turned and opened her own box. She pulled out her clothing, tight blue jeans and a black tank top and slipped into them. She then pulled out a Military Issued Sidearm still in a holster connected to a body strap. She slipped that one before pushing her bare feet into a pair of black boots. The last thing she pulled out was a hat that held the Army Rangers Insignia on the front. She unholstered her gun, pulled back on the hammer and aimed it. She then gently set the hammer back before digging in the box for the three clips she had. She slid these into the slots on her hip before putting one in the gun. She then looked around to see where that other man went but decided to stay with the others until he came back.

Anon E. Mous
Hayato was examining the dead soldier. His arms were ripped off and he had what looked like bite marks all over him. He also had a bullet in his head.
What happened to this guy? Looks like some kind of animal killed him...

BADGALcharlie26
Tube opened and Dana dropped to the floor pain filled her body she could barely breathe she opened her eyes but could hardly see anything, she started to cough and splutter and slime came out of her mouth she spat it out she then moved to a sitting position and felt her eyesight returning she could make out a male and two females she didn't feel like she had the energy to stand so she looked at the lab and saw a dead soldier on the floor and blood she felt sick from the cold feeling.

Shaggs
((Why would his arms be ripped off, exactly? He wouldn't have been able to shoot himself with no arms.))

Jacob just heard screams a little up ahead, and the door slid open slowly. Not wanting to lose this chance to get out, he grabbed one of the chests and slid it between the door frame. He pulled his sidearm out and peered out of the door. There was no one, but a trail of blood leading down a darkened corridor. "Not that way.."

Anon E. Mous
((Sorry, dramatic effect. One arm was ripped off then.))

TwilightxGirl
Raina who was able to move a bit now that the woman gave her a stem to wake her up she then turned her head and saw that another tube had just opened, she then picked up a stem pack of the near by table and walked over to the woman who had just fell out of the tube and then gave it her she then helped the woman to her feet and pointed to the box next to her which must have the woman's things in it she then left her to it and then opened up her box and found her clothers in it which she glad was casual clothers, her underwear, pair of dark blue jeans, a top and a small black leather jacket she then started to put them on as quickly as she could and then try and figure out what went wrong.

Shaggs
Two men came down the hallway and stopped as soon as they saw Jacob. "Who the **** are you? And where is Mark?" Jacob pulled the hammer back on his .45 and stared at them both. "I'm a survivors. There are others in the room behind me. As for your friend.. I think he died trying to save us."

BADGALcharlie26
Dana opened her box and took out her clothers a pair of black jeans a t-shirt and a hooded jacket, she also found other items but decided to get dressed first before picking them up.

Shaggs
A tall man made his way down the hall, weapon drawn, and eyes set. He quickly came upon his allies, and the group they had just come upon. "What the hell is going on here? I thought all the frosties were long dead." The second man, not talking to Jacob, turned back to Ben. "Look, we either need to get these guys to the truck, or hurry up and leave them here. This place didn't have nearly as many supplies as we thought." Ben shook his head. "We are not leaving anyone behind. We need all the survivors that we can get." Ben then glanced at Jacob and recognized his old friend. "Jake! This really isn't the time or the place to have a reunion, so let's get out of here!"

Anon E. Mous
Hayato left the soldier and walked over to the half-open door, loosening his katana as he went. He quickly took a look outside of the room, seeing nothing but a few soldiers and the man from before. He slowly walked into the hall, his boots not making a sound. To the soldiers it appeared as if he had walked in out of thin air. He looked at them, as if asking why they were there, in his way.

Shaggs
((They're not soldiers, they are scavengers))

The men looked at Hayato, and just shrugged. Now was not the time to question the survivors. "All of you! Get to the trucks. We are evacuating now!" Jacob turned as he spoke and looked at the others. "MOVE!"

Anon E. Mous
((Sorry))

Scarlet Fox
Lily eyes looked behind her and she turned to aim her handgun to Jacob but pulled the gun up. She nodded to him lightly then went to the two other women and nodding them ahead. Go! Ill watch the rear. Keep with that man there. She waited for the others to follow Jacob out before she herself followed at the rear.

Anon E. Mous
Hayato was slightly behind Jacob, running (silently) down the hallway.

BADGALcharlie26
Dana followed behind the ninja guy Jacob was in front and Raina was behind her but kept close to her the other woman who told them to go on ahead was tailing back to give them cover,Dana held her gun firm in her hand and was ready should anything should happen she weren't taking any chances.

Shaggs
Jacob and Ben ran ahead, slamming through a pair of double doors that lead to a loading area, where a very large, armored truck was sitting. "For ****s sakes Sapp! Took you long... where is Shaun?" Ben jumped over a set of railing and hit the ground hard. "Dead, well kinda." Jacob followed behind and ran to the side of the truck. Ben ran to the driver's seat and jumped in, signaling for Jake to get into the passenger seat. Two other trucks and Humvee where in the room, and Jacob politely declined so that he could drive the Humvee. The other men in the room threw the last of the supplies into the trucks. All of the men were heavily armed and started to pile into the vehicles, as gunshots sounded from outside.

Scarlet Fox
Lily ran behind the group, (pushing those not posting along.. >.&gtwink and then jumps into the Humvee with the man they were following. What the **** is going on here?! She narrows her eyes at him.

Shaggs
Jacob shrugged and made sure everyone was inside of the Humvee. "I have no idea. You want answers, you ask Ben." ((More will be explained.))

Scarlet Fox
If you have no idea then why the hell are you driving? Shouldnt someone who KNOWS where we are going be behind the wheel? Lily looks away for a minute pulling off her Army Ranger cap and moving a hand through her hair before putting it back on. .. guess they forgot to put this at the end of that contract we signed huh? something like "When you wake everyone will be dead. Have a nice Freeze dumbass" she let out a small chuckle before looking back to Jacob.

Shaggs
"I guess they taught you how to drive in your company. It's called follow the leader." Jacob started the engine and watched the other drivers closely.

Anon E. Mous
Hayato smiled for a brief moment after Lily's joke, but then focused his attention to outside the Humvee...

Scarlet Fox
Lily simply rolled her eyes and casts her eyes to the road. We didnt drive much. We were almost always on foot. Stamina is one thing us Rangers have no problem with. Her face was like stone as she focused forward.

Shaggs
Jacob sighed and thought back for a second, but snapped back into reality as soon as he heard the other vehicles fire up. A walky-talky was taped into the corner of most of the trucks, but was not necessary for the Humvee. The radio buzzed for a second, and then Ben's voice shot out loud and clear. "Hey, I'm Ben, and the rest of these guys are Scavenger Crew Cairo. I know you guys just woke up from deep freeze, and will want an explanation. The world went to hell. Everyone just started to turning into zombies. Once you are bitten, you WILL turn into one, it just depends on how strong you are to determine how long it will take. There is no reasoning with these things, and they only want to kill you. If you're going to survive, then you will have to follow us to Haven. There are rules to Haven, and you have to obey them, or risk banishment. You have to work for your position in Haven. People like us, the Scavengers, have to keep going on supply runs. Once we have attributed enough to the city, we are allowed inside to share the safety. But, we still have to work, but once inside, the jobs get a lot better, and a lot safer. Right now, you'll follow us to Hell's Gate. A large fortified base outside of the main door of Haven. That's where we will stay for the first few weeks, until we build enough credit to move in." The vehicles roared to life, and started to file out of the garage, just as infected started to pour in from all sides.

((Anyone that enters late, once the scavengers return, they took an undisclosed number of cryotubes and people can wake up back at Hell's Gate.))

TwilightxGirl
Raina listened in closely to what Ben was sayingoh that's just great I've only got a poky little surgeon knife that's not going to be much use against these things she sighed and then focused her attention to outside and then remembered something so what's going to happen to the other cryo tubes that haven't opened yet ? am they coming with us as well

Scarlet Fox
Lilys face tightened as the man spoke over the comm. ..great. Now the worlds gone to hell.... wonder how long we were under.. She looked down to her handgun before finally putting it into its holster. She returned her eyes to the vehicle infront of her and waited for the ride to be over with.

BADGALcharlie26
Dana didn't like the sound of what was just said over the comm so she just remained quiet and looked at the others and then went into a state of deep thinking.

Shaggs
The trucks stopped after almost an hour of driving through rough terrain, until an armored city appear in the distance. After only six minutes, they were at the Hell's Gate, and the main door opened, allowing passage inside.

Anon E. Mous
((Driving for an hour, got there after six minutes? wtf?))

Hayato saw the doors open and felt relieved. The infected were everywhere around them, however, so it was a very short-lived feeling.

Shaggs
((Care to reread that? They drove for an hour until they saw it in the distance. After six more minutes, they were there. Sheesh people, I know I'm not 'that' hard to understand. I mean, I do have my moments.))

A group of armed men and women swarmed the vehicles, aiming their weapons at the passengers. "Everyone out, and on the ground, now!" Jacob reached for his weapon, but was met with the barrel of a rifle in his face. "Don't even try it."

BADGALcharlie26
(lol no your not hard to understand)

Dana got on the ground she thought its best that she didn't anger them although she felt like asking them what their problem was but she merely remained silent.

Shaggs
The men and women pulled the group out of the humvee, and started to search for blood, or bandages. "This is very important! Where you bitten!?" Jacob shook his head and looked back at the group. Ben ran up to the armed men and women, and spoke to the leader. "They're just a group of frosties. They never came into contact with the infected.
" Some of the people lowered their weapons, but a few still held them up. "If you say-" A man from Ben's truck ran, holding a now bloody wound. As he ran trying to pass Ben, Ben's pistol was drawn, and fired, right into the man's forehead.

((Oh, I do believe I forgot to tell most of the people that haven't RP'd with me before, that when I post an angry comment, I am just being sarcastic.))

Anon E. Mous
((OK. smile Sorry, i was confused. ))

Hayato was astonished by what Ben had done to the man.

Why would he do such a thing?

Scarlet Fox
Lily slowly walked up to the man and looked to the wound. not the gun shot. But another. He had been bitten?... so its contagious.... thats why you dont want anyone who is wounded in the city.. She simply looked at the wound and never touched it. she didnt know how far the contagion went. she then got out of her kneeling position and looked to the others. World really has gone to hell..

Shaggs
Ben stood in front of the group and addressed them quickly. "There's not a lot of time before nightfall, so everyone get inside, and go to the open quarters. You'll be given a key, so you will know where to go." Ben assembled the group behind him, all of them heavily armed, and lined up on the top of the walls. "I hope you newbies can sleep through gun fire.. cause it'll be going 'til dawn."

Zalindrana
=Beeping came from a pod that was on its back in the truck, followed by a disgruntled voice.=

WHAT THE F***!?!

=The man inside began banging on the Tube door until it opened up. His bare foot came out and kicked the door open the rest of the way. Jason Freeman slowly sat up and put a hand to his head.=

Eeerrr!! What the hell?! Where are the Damn Scientists?!

=He looks around seeing Lily, the only one he actually knew since they used to work together now and then.=

Lily! What the hell?!

=He was about to push himself to his feet before realizing he was naked. he grumbled a bit before noticing an over turned box beside the tube with his name on it. He opened it up to find clothing and quickly put his pants on before standing. Jason was huge. Weight lifter huge. He grabbed a Tactical vest from the box and used it as a shirt. the last thing in it was a duffle bag which he slung over his shoulder before jumping out. He was about to say something else until he turned his head to the side and puked up the Cryo Slime.=

ehh... that... tastes like horse S***....

=He composed himself and eyed Lily then looked around to where he was.=

..what... the... HELL!?

Scarlet Fox
Lily looked to Jason and Saluted. Sir! I will update you as soon as possible. But right now I advise we go inside like we have been told. She lowers her hand and smirks. Welcome to hell sir. She then turned and made her way to where man named Ben suggested. She took an available key then nodded to Jason. They were in the Army together so they knew how to Share a small space. Come on. We can share. No sense taking up all the rooms. We are new commers after all.

Zalindrana
=Jason looked completly confused but decided to give her the benifit of the dout and followed. She was right, it wouldnt make sense to take two rooms when one would do for her and himself. He stepped in the room and threw down his bag before turning to her.=

Okay Lily... what the hell is going on? I demand an Update soldier.

=Jasons face was stern and focused. Ready to take what ever information she had to give.=

Shaggs
Ben looked over at Jason and laughed at what he said. "You no longer have authority over anyone. There is no more army, there no more Marines, the Navy ships have been AWOL for almost a year, and the Airforce never made it off the ground. If they aren't here, they are most likely dead. We take orders from Hoffman. Oh, and suit up. He wants to see you all in action before he gives out the free rooms. This isn't mandatory, but it's better to get it out of the way fast." With a nod, he looked over the group, and slapped a map down on the table. "This will let you see the whole layout of the base." He slowly walked out of the room as Jacob walked over to the map. He studied it for a moment, and then looked at the rest of the group. "Since there are so many of us... maybe we should divide up into two teams?"

Zalindrana
=Jason eyed Ben and narrowed his eyes.=

Perhaps. But Lily and Myself are still Army. I was her superior then and I am her superior now. What I order of her is of our concern not of yours. Being as this is... shall we say "New terriorty" I will report to this... Hoffman character, But she is under my command. Got that?

=Jason stood to his full 6'4 height. which was just a little taller then Ben is. He snorted as he walked away. Jason turned to Jacob and looked at the map.=

Two teams for what exactly? I mean we are all "Technically" new here so wouldnt it be best to stay together?

Shaggs
Jacob shrugged and grabbed his sidearm. "All I know is that we have a job to do, and I don't want to be booted out of here because I didn't do it in enough time. I'm placing myself with Ben, because back in the day he was my spotter." Another tall, skinny man with a pair of goggles around his neck stepped inside. "To correct Ben, like always.. The army is very much alive, just corrupt. If they're not in charge, they want you dead. So you can see that we politely declined their offers." He started to turn around, but was pegged in the head by a ration can. "Oh that's it! I'm going to kick your ass, Ben!" A laugh came through the air as they attacked each other, not violently.

Scarlet Fox
Lily arched a brow at the men as they spoke then she bit her bottom lip to keep in a laugh when the can hit the skinny one in the head. ... Well at least people are using their heads around her. But I agree with Jason. When we started this we were put in together. And if the Army now is corrupt then so be it. Freeman and I shall just not state we are army. But as I swore when this all started im following his orders. She crossed her arms matter of fact-like, with her leg jutted out to the side and leaning the other way.... Many know this is the 'Dont bother to argue you will lose' Pose. (( XD ))

Zalindrana
=Jason arched a brow at Lily then nodded.=

Alright. Fine. We are not Army then....

=He waved his hand as to to say forget it then looked to Jacob.=

So Who are the teams going to consist of?

Shaggs
Jacob thought for a moment before setting a piece of paper on the table. "Since you are the 'ranking officer' among us, you choose the team size, and the members you wants."

Zalindrana
=Jason let out a chuckle.=

If it was my own men i would know who to pair with who. But i dont know any of you or what you are capable of. So there is a high chance that the teams I pick are going to be off balanced. However I can say from what I have heard so far the teams would be at least Me and Lily and you and Ben. Seeing as how you two used to work together the same as Lily and I.

=Jason stood up straight and crossed his arms.=

And from what I SEE, we have two other women, a man, and someone who thinks he is a ninja.... How the "Ninja" got into the cryo program is beyond me...

Anon E. Mous
"Actually I was hoping the freezing would kill me. A ninja had no place in the old world. Here, though, I believe you will find my particular skills... useful."

silenthawk
Tube opened and Danny climbed out of it he slumped to the floor the cold making him breathless he looked around at his strange surroundings and realised that he was no longer at the lab and wondered where the heck he was and his clothers as he realised that he was still naked, He then saw a box next to the tube and opened it and put on his clothers he also took out his barrett and other items that he found he then carried on having a look around at these new surroundings.

Shaggs
"How about this.. Ben, the Ninja, and I will form the first team. Anyone else who wants to be on our team, vocalize. Anyone that wants to be on Jason's team vocalize as well." Jacob turned to see a large man in all black armor standing with a megaphone. "A scavenging job has just opened. The first team to retrieve the correct amount of items get the money. Any teams that bring in the right items, but not the right amount will get less payment. This job requires medical supplies to be found. Twenty Medical kits, Fifty roles of Gauze, any and all medicines, pills, and injections that you can find will earn your team bonuses. Mobilize in five minutes."

Anon E. Mous
"Fine with me."

TwilightxGirl
Raina looked at Ben and nodded"Fine with me also, I'll join your team Ben if that's okay with you? she then waited for an answer

Shaggs
Ben shrugged and then nodded at her. "I hope you have a no-nonsense personality... because this team is pretty much nonsense all over the board. Good to even it out a bit!" He said with a laugh.

TwilightxGirl
Raina laughed"Of course, I am a army medic some stubborn people their I have to be a bit forceful at times" She then winked at him "Is that a good enough answer for you"

Shaggs
Ben's face went serious. "Just remember that you have to decided between a bite, and a regular injury. If they are bitten, you have to shoot them in the head."

TwilightxGirl
Raina nodded

TwilightxGirl
" But I haven't got a weapon only this surgeon knife
She then showed Ben the knife and knew how useless that's going to be in defending herself

Shaggs
Ben walked to the back of the room with a very wide grin. He opened a case that contained many, many weapons. He then opened a cabinet behind the case that held more, and even more came from a wall mounted display. Ben lifted up a PTRS-41 and handed it over to Jacob. "I told you that I could get one. The damn thing has been waiting here ever since the attack started." Next he lifted out an old PPSH-41, and also handed it to Jacob. He pulled out bricks of ammo and allowed him to stock his weapons and packs. "Take your pick, anything in there will do more than your little surgeon knife. Not as big of a selection as the other teams, but at least you don't have to pay for them. Don't break 'em though, cause they are hard to get." ((Mostly older to modern weapons.))

TwilightxGirl
Raina walked over to the case and picked out a Colt SSP pistol , 9mm she admired it and then fliped it open and revealed that it took 15 rounds at a time she then took the ammo out of the case and loaded it up she then waited for further instructions.

Anon E. Mous
Hayato looked at the guns in disgust. Such dishonor...

He was glad he still had his swords. If they went missing, he would have to use h2h instead. There is no way he would ever use a gun.

Shaggs
Ben looked over to Jacob, and then grabbed his own Mosin-Nagant, and AR-15. "Are you sure you want him with us? He's not really going to be useful in a firefight, and I am not about to let us get close enough to the infected for those swords to be used. I lost way too many soldiers for that. He's under your charge." Jacob nodded and then looked back to his weapons. "Never underestimate one of your teammates. Their better qualities always shine through. If we run into any hostiles, we'll need more stealth than my sniping."

BADGALcharlie26
Dana had a quick glance over at the case full of weapons ~ nice weapons you got but I won't be greedy I hold onto my pistol for now I think I join your team Ben Ive got plenty of experience in the field

Shaggs
A heavily armored Amtrak pulled up and dropped it's rear hatch. The metal plating ran all the way up the vehicle and had plenty of murder holes from which to fire from. The monstrous vehicle had the words "The Beast" crudely spray painted on the side, and a backhoe bucket welded to the front. The engine roared loudly and Ben leaped into the back, signaling for the rest of them to climb aboard. Jacob grabbed his weapons and quickly made his way aboard.

Decomposition
"Hey, you're not bloody leaving without me!"

The shout emanated from a figure sprinting towards the Amtrak. He was tall, near seven foot, lithe and athletic, dressed from neck to toe in tight fitting black leather, knee high leather boots, an ankle length leather trench coat and reflective silver glasses. Strapped to either side of his waist were two glinting silver Desert Eagles. Completing the ensemble was a whopping broadsword almost as tall as the man himself strapped to his back, though only the hilt sticking up behind him could be seen by those in the vehicle.

A cigarette left a trail of smoke in his wake.

** Earlier**

His eyes flickered open and immediately the pain hit him. Gasping, his back arched and his body convulsed, slamming against something confining him. Frantically, he hammered at what seemed to be a wall, only for it to fly open and fluorescent light assaulted his senses.

He cursed loudly as he tripped and fell onto a cold floor, hacking up a brown bile and trying desperately to suck in much needed oxygen.

After an eternity, his eyes adjusted to the light and fell upon a chest with his name printed on it.

Fumbling the latch open, he scrambled inside for a silver case in which lay a needle containing the wake-up stim his system required. Slamming the needle into his arm, he breathed a tremendous sigh of relief.

After a time, he focused his attention back on the chest, finding, to his amazement, that none of his belongings had been jacked. He dressed as quickly as his newly awakened body would allow and set about finding someone who could tell him where the hell he was.

**Back to Present**

"And who the hell are you?" asked one man as he neared "The Beast"

Perfect white teeth flashed a wicked grin. "My name is Orion Vagar." he replied. "As to who I am, well, that's on a need to know basis and, right now, you don't need to know."

midnite127

Wei Phoenix
(Sadly I think this is dead, but if you're interested in finding new good rps then I know of one, that is a bit different from this, and it's set in the old medieval times with mythical races.)

midnite127
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
(Sadly I think this is dead, but if you're interested in finding new good rps then I know of one, that is a bit different from this, and it's set in the old medieval times with mythical races.)

(OOC: You are more than likely correct (sad story) but the secondary reason I wrote the entry was to see if I still could (and I can happy ). And which RP do you speak of?)

Wei Phoenix
(Aye, showboating your skills off I see stick out tongue. If it's ok with you, then may I send you a link and a brief explanation? I rp here and on a few other places, but it's wrong to publicly advertise other sites here.)

Scarlet Fox
~Lily arched a brow at the large Vehicle. The Beast? ... hmm. Even with the slight critisizim(?) she made her way into the back.~

((LIVE DAMN YOU! LIVE!! yay ))

BADGALcharlie26
(they was a time when i gave a fig for rps on here now i coudn't give a hoot but o well hate rps dying ) Dana climbed aboard the beast and waited for the others to get in.

Shaggs
((If enough people want this to keep going, I'll do my best to revive it.))

midnite127
((I'm still interested happy ))

midnite127

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.