Punisher gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright Punisher gets a month of prep for each fight and any kind of arsenal he can amass in that time but no alien tech. Here is the question I liked answered who on this list could take him down with any problems? This list is not in order.

1.Wolverine

2.Omega Red

3.Luke Cage

4.Spider-Man

5.Black Tarantula

6.Wrecker

7.Classic Ironclad

8.Deathlok(Collins)

9.Vargas

10.Bastion

Grinning Goku
Omega red should be higher. With a month's prep Frank may be able to deal with Wolverine, but he definitely doesn't get past Red. Red should be higher.

Survivor19
So, the question is, who on this list can kill Frank, who has prep?

Logan, Arcady, Bastion

Maybe Vargas, but we hate him, so he can't

golem370
Punisher has the prep and I made a list of people to see who could beat him soundly even with him having that much prep. I said the list wasn't in order. If he can beat everybody on the list then name somebody who could stop Punisher even with that much prep.

Survivor19
THAT is easily.
Daredevil stops him in the end, like always.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Omega red should be higher. With a month's prep Frank may be able to deal with Wolverine, but he definitely doesn't get past Red. Red should be higher.

Doesnt that depend on what tech he has? If Wolverine can hold his own against OR surely pun with the right tech can as well.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Doesnt that depend on what tech he has? If Wolverine can hold his own against OR surely pun with the right tech can as well.

Wolvie only holds his own cause Red allows it. Nonetheless, ill agree with you that in a months time, Frank can come up with something to take Red out. I wouldnt doubt it. He better make sure he does his research. Really.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by jrodslam
Wolvie only holds his own cause Red allows it.

You sure?

jrodslam
You sure?

yes +

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by jrodslam
yes +

Well ok then what reasons do you think indicate that OR allows Wolverine to hold his own?

srankmissingnin
Well ok then what reasons do you think indicate that OR allows Wolverine to hold his own?

He has actually no intention on killing him, and all their interections serve only as a means from him to locate the C-Synth? confused

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
He has actually no intention on killing him, and all their interections serve only as a means from him to locate the C-Synth? confused

Ok it was just a question? I havent read the issues you've discussed.

Survivor19
When Red gets serious, he stomps Logan every time.
Hell, he stomps Logan every time anyway.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Survivor19
When Red gets serious, he stomps Logan every time.
Hell, he stomps Logan every time anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.