Deathstroke&Batman vs Deadpool&Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
Who wins.

Phantom Zone
DP + P

The Nuul
DP solos, he doesnt need Frank. He blows up Frank.

skyfather
Edited it:forgot to put bats on team 1

Harbinger
DS and Bats.

The Nuul
T2 in the end still, DP wins.

Ironic
DS wins

Juntai
Originally posted by Harbinger
DS and Bats.

xJLxKing
Team 1.

srankmissingnin
Deadpool and Punisher... DP solos.

Xzpunisher
Team 1 extreme curbstomp

Frank is virtually worthless and Deadpool is a joke, DS would kick his ass all over the place

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Xzpunisher
Team 1 extreme curbstomp

Frank is virtually worthless and Deadpool is a joke, DS would kick his ass all over the place

You dont know what you're talking about. Recently as well Frank has looked more impressive than ever.

Survivor19
And Deadpool is reknown for making people into jokes...

d3str0ya10
i dont know much about deathstroke ive seen him in games and heard about him. but i need to know what he is capable of doing to someone.

so until i find some info on seathstroke i go with DP + P all the way.

Xzpunisher
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
You dont know what you're talking about. Recently as well Frank has looked more impressive than ever. Actually I have tons of War Journal and I probably have read more Deadpool comics then I have with Deathstroke in them

But the fact is Deathstroke is a whole head and shouldiers above everyone here, this is the guy that took on the Titans and took on core members of the JLA multiple times

Deadpool has a terrble track record, he got beat by Shen Kui, a rival of Iron Fist, Punisher smashed a TV over his head when he got tired of fighting him, Captain America was beating him until Deadpool kicked him in the nuts when he was off guard,

Deadpool is absolutely no match for Slade at all and Bats would defeat Frank

d3str0ya10
LMAO dead pool is funny he kicked capt in the ball!? LOL great tactic.

Xzpunisher
Yeah he kicked Cap in the nuts while he was off guard

Team 1 takes it

Phantom Zone
Actually I have tons of War Journal and I probably have read more Deadpool comics then I have with Deathstroke in them

But the fact is Deathstroke is a whole head and shouldiers above everyone here, this is the guy that took on the Titans and took on core members of the JLA multiple times

I dont know about that. Hes also had trouble with NightWing on his own at least twice. Barely beat Batman and had trouble deafeating Batgirl. It could be argue some of those showings are PIS.

Deadpool has a terrble track record, he got beat by Shen Kui, a rival of Iron Fist, Punisher smashed a TV over his head when he got tired of fighting him, Captain America was beating him until Deadpool kicked him in the nuts when he was off guard,

First of all Punisher actually had hi life saved in the middle of that fight by a bystander. Secondly getting beaten by a top tier doesnt make you rubbish. Hes beaten Taskmaster, seemed alright against DD and has held his own againt Wolverine.

Deadpool is absolutely no match for Slade at all and Bats would defeat Frank

The way hes been written now I doubt it. For starters he stalemated a guy that beat Black Panther.

Badabing
Team Batman wins.

Xzpunisher
Nightwing is nearly as good a martial artist as Batman is and has Batman beat in some areas

Batgirl is flat out a better martial artist then Batman is

And Slade has a really impressive track record against Batman

Taskmaster is a joke dude, he got beat by DP while his arms and legs were tied up

Most people can hold their own against Wolverine, Wolverine is suppose to be one of the fighters in Marvel yet hes been beaten by Elektra and Daredevil in the past

Phantom Zone
Nightwing is nearly as good a martial artist as Batman is and has Batman beat in some areas

The guy got completely owned by Lady Shiva Batman wouldnt.

Batgirl is flat out a better martia l artist then Batman is

She would lose to Batman in a fight probably.

I dont know about that...

Taskmaster is a joke dude, he got beat by DP while his arms and legs were tied up

Taskmaster also owned Shin Kuei and was stalemating DD in a long fight.

Most people can hold their own against Wolverine, Wolverine is suppose to be one of the fighters in Marvel yet hes been beaten by Elektra and Daredevil in the past

Shang Chi didnt, but to be fair think that was a low showing. Oh yeah I just saw fight where DP beats Sabretooth.

srankmissingnin
Deadshot has beaten / stalemated Deathstroke twice. Punisher would do the same thing.

Phantom Zone
Based on what? He might do but what proof are you using?

Xzpunisher
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
The guy got completely owned by Lady Shiva Batman wouldnt.

She would lose to Batman in a fight probably.

I dont know about that...

Taskmaster also owned Shin Kuei and was stalemating DD in a long fight.

Shang Chi didnt, but to be fair think that was a low showing. Oh yeah I just saw fight where DP beats Sabretooth. Probably because Shiva is the one of the top 2 fighters on DCEarth

Cassie would beat Bats in a pure hand to hand fight

He still lost to Deadpool several times

Xzpunisher
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Deadshot has beaten / stalemated Deathstroke twice. Punisher would do the same thing. He didnt stalemate Deathstroke, they went bullet to bullet against each other for a while until Deadshot ran away

Both of them are leagues beyond Frank

Deadshot would put a bullet inbetween Franks eyes before he could blink

And Deathstroke would rip Franks head off,

Frank has no business being next to either of those 2

Phantom Zone
Probably because Shiva is the one of the top 2 fighters on DCEarth

Er the point is Batman wouldnt get owned like NW did.

Cassie would beat Bats in a pure hand to hand fight

People say that but I dont think I know enough to argue.

He still lost to Deadpool several times

and TM still owned Shin Kuei and stalemated DD.

He didnt stalemate Deathstroke, they went bullet to bullet against each other for a while until Deadshot ran away

Both of them are leagues beyond Frank

Deadshot would put a bullet inbetween Franks eyes before he could blink

And Deathstroke would rip Franks head off,

Frank has no business being next to either of those 2

Well like I said he stalemated a guy who beat Black Panther. Hes also dodged machine gunfire from point blank range from enhanced humans who highly trained. So currently im not so sure. It also depends on whose writing him in one series we see him shooting a speedster called Burnout.

Ironic

Batgirl is flat out a better martial artist then Batman is

Taskmasters a joke because he got beat by DP? DP was meant to be a funny character and that fight was hardly meant to be taken seriously, also, Slade is a walking PIS machine

d3str0ya10
DP wins fatality

SamZED
Actually I have tons of War Journal and I probably have read more Deadpool comics then I have with Deathstroke in them

But the fact is Deathstroke is a whole head and shouldiers above everyone here, this is the guy that took on the Titans and took on core members of the JLA multiple times You can't seriously believe that DS is capable of taking on the Titans or JLA unless PIS is involved. It's hard for him to fight NW alone. Guys like Flash could murder him in nanosecond.

Deadpool has a terrble track record, he got beat by Shen Kui, He wasn't even fighting, he spent more time adoring him and trying to look at his tatoo. Originally posted by Xzpunisher

Punisher smashed a TV over his head when he got tired of fighting him Actually the only reason Frank is still alive - he got saved three times during their fight. Once by a bystander, second time by the news reporter and once by the police.

Captain America was beating him until Deadpool kicked him in the nuts when he was off guard Never happened. They never fought really. Deadpool just kicked him in the nuts. But there WAS one time when he fought Goliath, Hercules, Falcon, IF and Cap all at the same time. He was holding back, using nonlethal weapon and still pretty much owning the crap outta them until Cable appeared.Originally posted by Xzpunisher

Deadpool is absolutely no match for Slade That statement is wrong on SO many levels i don't know where to start. The question is - is Slade a match for Deadpool concidering how much better Wade's healing factor is. I seriously doubt that Slade could defeat Taskmaster, maybe Bullseye but he'd never defeat Wolverine. Deadpool did. Also he could've killed Ironfist during their fight but didn't. His h2h skills, reflexes, strength and speed are on the same level as Slade's. It's just he fools around too much that's why some people think he's a joke. Taskmaster is the guy who gives Captain America trouble in h2h fight. Deadpool owned the crap outta him while his legs and hands were cuffed.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by SamZED
You can't seriously believe that DS is capable of taking on the Titans or JLA unless PIS is involved. It's hard for him to fight NW alone. Guys like Flash could murder him in nanosecond.

He wasn't even fighting, he spent more time adoring him and trying to look at his tatoo. Actually the only reason Frank is still alive - he got saved three times during their fight. Once by a bystander, second time by the news reporter and once by the police.
Never happened. They never fought really. Deadpool just kicked him in the nuts. But there WAS one time when he fought Goliath, Hercules, Falcon, IF and Cap all at the same time. He was holding back, using nonlethal weapon and still pretty much owning the crap outta them until Cable appeared. That statement is wrong on SO many levels i don't know where to start. The question is - is Slade a match for Deadpool concidering how much better Wade's healing factor is. I seriously doubt that Slade could defeat Taskmaster, maybe Bullseye but he'd never defeat Wolverine. Deadpool did. Also he could've killed Ironfist during their fight but didn't. His h2h skills, reflexes, strength and speed are on the same level as Slade's. It's just he fools around too much that's why some people think he's a joke. Taskmaster is the guy who gives Captain America trouble in h2h fight. Deadpool owned the crap outta him while his legs and hands were cuffed.

LOL you dont post much on this forum but looks like you just owned somebody.

Juk3n

That's because DD and Elektra are ALSO amongst the best fighters in Marvel, who would also - by the way - kick the ass of NW, slade,Batman, Cassy Cain and a few other DC top tiers.

Your DC fanboyism Astounds me, begone or prove Slade owning "core members" of the JLA wasn't PIS. Did he have prep? Element of Surprise? Was there a logical reason Flash let him live longer than a nanosecond..PIS off.

Raoul
In terms of skill and ability, team 1.

Deadpool's HF is a huge problem, though...

iceman24567
Originally posted by Juk3n
That's because DD and Elektra are ALSO amongst the best fighters in Marvel, who would also - by the way - kick the ass of NW, slade,Batman, Cassy Cain and a few other DC top tiers. Nah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.