A-Bomb vs. Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

d3str0ya10
no prep

sub-way

thats more interesting big grin

smokin'

tkitna
Colossus dies

d3str0ya10
hey i have a question what class is colossus.

tkitna
Class 100 I believe

guy222
Rick easily

d3str0ya10
dude were talking about a-bomb not classic abomination or current were talking about rick.

guy222
I fixed my answer

chomperx9
Originally posted by d3str0ya10
hey i have a question what class is colossus. 80-90

tkitna
Originally posted by chomperx9
80-90

I thought Colossus moved up the ladder. If not, this fight would be even worse then I surmized.

d3str0ya10
oh and i just read SOMETHING a-bomb is invunerable to adamantium and is virtually indestructible.

Kris Blaze
oh and i just read SOMETHING a-bomb is invunerable to adamantium and is virtually indestructible.

Too bad he didn't show those abilities in the comics.

d3str0ya10
Actually it states it here

http://hulklibrary.blogspot.com/2008/04/bomb-new-abomination.html

Kris Blaze
Actually it stats it here

http://hulklibrary.blogspot.com/2008/04/bomb-new-abomination.html

It stats there?

Too bad he didn't any great invulnerability in the comics.

Raoul
80-90

he's class 100.

d3str0ya10
it states it that some robot with adamantium claws couldn't even leave a scratch.

Priest
I think i remember robots trying to scratch A Bomb.....

Captain REX
They will probably want to see where that actually happened rather than where it is stated...

Priest
Originally posted by Captain REX
They will probably want to see where that actually happened rather than where it is stated...
I think issue #3..

snoopdogg
hey i have a question what class is colossus. Class 100 officially.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus/Colossus3.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus/CopyofColossus333.jpg

d3str0ya10
the link has where it is stated so if they really are interested they can go look because all the links are connected to that page.

d3str0ya10
Originally posted by Captain REX

konnen sie duestch sprechen?

im learning a little german to so we can help each other.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Raoul
he's class 100. superman wonder woman hulk juggernaut gladiator those are class 100. colossus would get owned by any of them cause his strength level isn't has high as them. that shows hes not 100. every bio Ive read of colossus shows hes capable of lifting 80 tons that's class 80

snoopdogg
superman wonder woman hulk juggernaut gladiator those are class 100. colossus would get owned by any of them cause his strength level isn't has high as them. that shows hes not 100. every bio Ive read of colossus shows hes capable of lifting 80 tons that's class 80 What bios are you looking at? Did you even read the bios I posted?

chomperx9
Originally posted by snoopdogg
What bios are you looking at? Did you even read the bios I posted? Internet bios card bios Ive read. and yes Ive ready many comics with colossus in it and can tell when he fights someone that's a high strength level he doesn't do as much damage like for example doesn't knock them as far or knock em out as easy as the ones that are 100. colossus is strong of course but i agree to the bios ive read hes not 100 level.

snoopdogg
Internet bios card bios Ive read. and yes Ive ready many comics with colossus in it and can tell when he fights someone that's a high strength level he doesn't do as much damage like for example doesn't knock them as far or knock em out as easy as the ones that are 100. colossus is strong of course but i agree to the bios ive read hes not 100 level. Colossus just knocked Savage Hulk's @ss out.

The official Marvel Handbooks list him as Class 100. That's good enough for me as I'd take their word over yours.

chomperx9
Colossus just knocked Savage Hulk's @ss out.

The official Marvel Handbooks list him as Class 100. That's good enough for me as I'd take their word over yours. ok be honest here which of these characters would colossus whip arm wrestling ?

hulk
juggernaut
gladiator
superman
wonder woman
hercules

snoopdogg
ok be honest here which of these characters would colossus whip arm wrestling ?

hulk
juggernaut
gladiator
superman
wonder woman
hercules None of them. Colossus is at the bottom of the heap of Class 100's, but he's there. Just accept it.

BTW what bio cards listed Colossus at lifting 80 tons?

The Nuul
Colossus wins, he will never be a victim of Loebs crap.

chomperx9
None of them. Colossus is at the bottom of the heap of Class 100's, but he's there. Just accept it.

BTW what bio cards listed Colossus at lifting 80 tons?

OK i just digged through all my sets.

1992 marvel universe. doesnt say what weight he can lift but hes not a 7 like hulk and thor. on the card hes a 6. card #46

1990 marvel universe says he can lift 70 tons #36

1992 marvel. impel not sure what the name of the set is but in that card his strength level is 6 not 7. card #25

1994 marvel universe hes strength level 6 not 7. card # 96

the marvel metal card series hes 5 not 7. card #90

The Nuul
Colossus gained the respect of WWH no of the other brutes did. Some 80-90 tonner aint doing that to WWH.

chomperx9
Originally posted by The Nuul
Colossus gained the respect of WWH no of the other brutes did. Some 80-90 tonner aint doing that to WWH. which book was this ? i hope your not talking about that xmen book where wolverine set up the fight ?

The Nuul
Didnt Colossus also do rather well in X-men vs Hulk.

chomperx9
Colossus also did rather well in X-men vs Hulk. 1st of all that book isnt in cannon and even if it was it was hulk that whipped him and saved his @ss at the end then they became buds. not saying colossus doesnt give a good fight its just that he would get owned by any of the characters i listed before and many others that are 100 cause hes not at there strength level.

Slaanesh
A-Bomb FTW..

KingD19
A-Bomb isn't immune to adamantium, the Harpy robots just didn't generate enough force with it to hurt him. And that was when he and Rulk were fighting, and the huge robots with Betty's face came to kill them. Also, A-Bomb took stomps and punches from Rulk that were a 10 on the Richter scale.

About Colossus, he is class 100 dude, deal with it. A teenaged Colossus(Class 70) knocked Hulk out. He became Class 100 after Magneto healed him, and he trained for a few years. And before he was class 100, he was hitting Juggernaut so hard he felt the hits. And he was indeed complimented by WWH when they fought at the X-Mansion.

Raoul
superman wonder woman hulk juggernaut gladiator those are class 100. colossus would get owned by any of them cause his strength level isn't has high as them. that shows hes not 100. every bio Ive read of colossus shows hes capable of lifting 80 tons that's class 80

superman class 100? eh, no.

class one billion, maybe.

colossus is class 100. its even been stated in those crappy handbooks.

golem370
Colossus has stood toe to toe with Gladiator he lost but he did stand with him for awhile. Colossus' strength isn't what keeps him standing in a fight with Hulk Gladiator or Juggernaut its his durability. Juggernaut feeling anything Colossus hits him with is ludicrous people also seem to think Juggernaut's armor helps his durability which should also be considered BS he is a juggernaut an indestructible and invulnerable Juggernaut no matter what he is wearing

KingD19
Considering Juggernaut said Colossus had a mean right hook, that means he felt the punch right?

golem370
Is PIS imo, The God Force didn't hurt him lightning didn't hurt him and being punched by Thor is their first encounter didn't hurt him. Maybe he meant the force of the punch.

KingD19
I never said the punch hurt him, I said he felt it. He felt the god blast, but it didn't hurt him. I can feel a punch to my stomach with my muscles tensed, but it won't necessarily hurt.

Symmetric Chaos
A bomb vs colossus? That's pretty vague. What kind of bomb?

durimshot

psycho gundam
that joke was a-bomb.

chomperx9
if its a nuclear bomb from lex corp maybe the bomb might win if tin man is asleep

Mindset
Guys, class 100 has no upper limit, you can be able to lift 1 billion tons and be class 100.

KingD19
^Yeah, Class 100 is just the highest rating they have, besides incalculabe, but that's reserved for people like Silver Surfer and Eterntiy, beings outside of regular existence usually.

psycho gundam
^ yup, people still don't fully understand the concept of a bell curve.

it's akin to wealth: oprah's net worth is just over a billion dollars, whereas bill gates is somewhere around 50 billion territory (iirc) but they are both in the "top 1%" of humanity in terms of wealth and both are labeled billionaires.

Raoul
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
A bomb vs colossus? That's pretty vague. What kind of bomb?

durimshot

laughing out loud

chomperx9
Colossus just knocked Savage Hulk's @ss out.

The official Marvel Handbooks list him as Class 100. That's good enough for me as I'd take their word over yours. which book was this ?

jrodslam
If we're going by the handbooks, Colossus is ranked cl100, but as per handbook, thats his limit. Its where the 6 ranking stops, but rank 7 is cl100+. Just my 2 cents.

Wei Phoenix
superman wonder woman hulk juggernaut gladiator those are class 100. colossus would get owned by any of them cause his strength level isn't has high as them. that shows hes not 100. every bio Ive read of colossus shows hes capable of lifting 80 tons that's class 80

He loses to Cain because Cain is invulnerable. Colossus is faster, a better fighter and smarter.

He loses to Superman because Superman is faster, smarter and stronger and a better fighter

Gladiator and WW for the same reason as Superman. Strength is not the only thing that separates them and its not the defining stat in a battle. Hell I believe that Galactus can not PHYSICALLY hurt Cain but that doesn't mean he'll lose to Juggernaut.

snoopdogg
OK i just digged through all my sets.

1992 marvel universe. doesnt say what weight he can lift but hes not a 7 like hulk and thor. on the card hes a 6. card #46

1990 marvel universe says he can lift 70 tons #36

1992 marvel. impel not sure what the name of the set is but in that card his strength level is 6 not 7. card #25

1994 marvel universe hes strength level 6 not 7. card # 96

the marvel metal card series hes 5 not 7. card #90 Well, I'm not a fan of the power-grids. Colossus was listed at a 7 on the Marvel Legends series 5 grid though.

guy222
Rick gives Piotr a beatdown

The Nuul
Cool biography on Colossus.

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=77&page=2

Raoul
Cool biography on Colossus.

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=77&page=2

yeah, uxn is the best x-men site online, they manage to get almost everything spot on...

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Raoul
superman class 100? eh, no.

class one billion, maybe.

colossus is class 100. its even been stated in those crappy handbooks.

So, what class would thanos be if superman is class one billion plus?

The Nuul
DC doesnt have strength levels I do believe but under Marvels hes 100+

Raoul
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
So, what class would thanos be if superman is class one billion plus?

i don't read much thanos, so i have no idea...

DC doesnt have strength levels I do believe but under Marvels hes 100+

no, he'd be the one above that...

The Nuul
????

http://www.marveldirectory.com/strengthlevels/index.htm

This...

Superhuman: Potentially incalculable, able to lift far in excess of 100 tons

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/ Strength_Scale#Superhuman:_Potentially_incalculabl
e.2C_able_to_lift_far_in_excess_of_100_tons

Raoul
????

http://www.marveldirectory.com/strengthlevels/index.htm

This...

Superhuman: Potentially incalculable, able to lift far in excess of 100 tons

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/ Strength_Scale#Superhuman:_Potentially_incalculabl
e.2C_able_to_lift_far_in_excess_of_100_tons

there's another one. i don't recall the name...

edit: yeah that one...

KingD19
Thanos is somewhere between Class 100, and Incalculable.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix

. Hell I believe that Galactus can not PHYSICALLY hurt Cain but that doesn't mean he'll lose to Juggernaut.
Galactus will hit him so hard he breaks cyttoraks bond, and kills both of them.

d3str0ya10
no the new abomination calls him self a-bomb.

KingD19
We know that.

d3str0ya10
oh well how was the abomination killed.

KingD19
Rulk whooped his ass, then shot him in the face like 5 times with a SHIELD gun that was made custom for him.

d3str0ya10
DAAAAAAAAAYYYYUUUUUUUUnnnnn. why did he do that to abomination were they orders and from who?

KingD19
Abomination pissed him off.

d3str0ya10
LMAO!!!!!!! haha nice rulk. who do you think would win rulk or this new a-bomb?

KingD19
Rulk fought A-Bomb, and he couldn't hurt him. He was stomping on him with the force of a level 10 earthquake on the Richter scale, and A-Bomb was just fine. A-Bomb won their fight, then gave the reigns over to Savage Hulk.

d3str0ya10
WOW this new A-bomb is strong dang way better than blonsky.

KingD19
Yeah, except he's about as smart as a bag of rocks. He's basically a blue, scaled version of Hulk.

d3str0ya10
oh lol so the other abomination blanksy actually had smart right?

KingD19
Exactly.

d3str0ya10
but he just didnt have the strength to hold his own right?

KingD19
Original Abomination started out twice as strong as Savage Hulk, but his strength didn't get higher. So overall, he never could really beat him.

d3str0ya10
oh so how did he piss rulk off?

KingD19
Rulk has anger management issues. Let's leave it at that.

d3str0ya10
oh LMAO haha no wonder hes red and is he smarter than grey hulk.

StiltmanFTW
A-Bomb didn't win anything. Harpies interrupted their fight, in which Rulk looked much better. As always.

d3str0ya10
oh LOL nice too see yah and a-BOMB for the win (ftw)

KingD19
He couldn't harm A Bomb though.

d3str0ya10
definatly

StiltmanFTW
definatly

You didn't even read the comic erm

chomperx9
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
He loses to Cain because Cain is invulnerable. Colossus is faster, a better fighter and smarter.

He loses to Superman because Superman is faster, smarter and stronger and a better fighter

Gladiator and WW for the same reason as Superman. Strength is not the only thing that separates them and its not the defining stat in a battle. Hell I believe that Galactus can not PHYSICALLY hurt Cain but that doesn't mean he'll lose to Juggernaut. sad your admitting that cain is invulnerable and your saying that colossu beats him.

and you say superman is faster smarter and stronger and a better fighter so then how does colossus win ?

strength makes a difference sometimes it takes only one hit from a class 100 character depends what version of course.

jalek moye
sad your admitting that cain is invulnerable and your saying that colossu beats him.

and you say superman is faster smarter and stronger and a better fighter so then how does colossus win ?

strength makes a difference sometimes it takes only one hit from a class 100 character depends what version of course.
he said he loses to them not beats them. and no it doesnt it takes more then one hit seeing as colossus is a class 100 as well.

chomperx9
Originally posted by jalek moye
he said he loses to them not beats them. and no it doesnt it takes more then one hit seeing as colossus is a class 100 as well. never said only takes one hit colossus gives anyone a decent fight but he would still get whipped by any of the characters i listed awhile back. i just think alot of people overrate any character that has a high strength level. rogues is not 100 she hulk isnt 100 thing isnt 100

The Nuul
Juggernaut isnt, Herc isnt, Sassy isnt, Namor isnt and Captain Britain isnt and the list goes on.... laughing

SuperiorTech
never said only takes one hit colossus gives anyone a decent fight but he would still get whipped by any of the characters i listed awhile back. i just think alot of people overrate any character that has a high strength level. rogues is not 100 she hulk isnt 100 thing isnt 100

She Hulk is a 100 tonner

Kris Blaze
Juggernaut isnt, Herc isnt, Sassy isnt, Namor isnt and Captain Britain isnt and the list goes on.... laughing

Captain Britain and Rogue really aren't class 100 though.

The Nuul
Rogue isnt and no one should be saying she is. CB....I think he is but just barely. SH and Thing are.

chomperx9
rogue is like class 50 or 60.

Sin I AM
currently maybe rogue isn't since i believe she purged herself of Ms. Marvels powers...but Captain Britain is definately Class 100 AND he'd destroy Colossus and the hulk wanna-be to

d3str0ya10
OK back on topic who would win i don't know how we got on the subject from rogue and don't care. but switch back cause its completely off topic.

d3str0ya10
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You didn't even read the comic erm

actually i did smokin'

Survivor19
If Brian is confident he probably destroys them both.

We don't really know A-Bomb, but transformed Rick seems dumb. That will be his downfall...

SuperiorTech
Dont really know exactly how strong Abom is but his durability seemed to be pretty incredible, I dont think collossus is really gonna be able to do much to him.

d3str0ya10
i mean he took an earthquake stomp to the head from Rulk got up and beat him. so colossus ISN'T doing anything.

KingD19
Considering Savage Hulk is dumb, and he's done well all these years, I don't think that'll be an issue. And if Rulk couldn't damage him at all, how's Britain going to?

chomperx9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
currently maybe rogue isn't since i believe she purged herself of Ms. Marvels powers...but Captain Britain is definately Class 100 AND he'd destroy Colossus and the hulk wanna-be to depends which hulk. but yeah rogues strength and flight speed is the same as marvel girls.

d3str0ya10
depends which hulk. but yeah rogues strength and flight speed is the same as marvel girls.

chomper x9 QUIT IT!

chomperx9
chomper x9 QUIT IT! quit what ? sad

d3str0ya10
with the off topic non sense. as i said like 6 messages before this one.

chomperx9
with the off topic non sense. as i said like 6 messages before this one. everyone goes off topic every now and then as long as its comic relate there shouldnt be a problem.

ok back on topic. colossus disables the bomb

The Nuul

ok back on topic. colossus disables the bomb

What type of bomb? a pipe bomb, water bomb, nuke?

chomperx9
What type of bomb? a pipe bomb, water bomb, nuke? pumpkin bomb big grin

KingD19
Cherry bomb?

d3str0ya10
OMG off toppic again and A-BOMB in Eric the new abomination.

StiltmanFTW
Eric...?

facepalm

captain vell
a-bomb ftcs

theICONiac
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
She Hulk is a 100 tonner

What?? Since when??

What is up with Marvel amping everyone's strength to God-like proportions???

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by theICONiac
What?? Since when??

What is up with Marvel amping everyone's strength to God-like proportions???

http://g.imagehost.org/t/0851/Civil_Wars_Files-037.jpg

http://g.imagehost.org/t/0807/WWH_GF_037.jpg

d3str0ya10
there gettin to comfortable with everyone being able to lift 100 tons its becoming way to common nowadays.

100 tons used to be rare and osopowerful.

theICONiac
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
http://g.imagehost.org/t/0851/Civil_Wars_Files-037.jpg

http://g.imagehost.org/t/0807/WWH_GF_037.jpg

Huh...look at that.

I dunno...amping everyones strength level to the 'Holy Grail' of Class 100 to me waters-down the characters...and makes the original 'heavy-weights' (Hulk, Juggernaut) seem a little less special... miffed

theICONiac
there gettin to comfortable with everyone being able to lift 100 tons its becoming way to common nowadays.

100 tons used to be rare and osopowerful.

You beat me to it smile

d3str0ya10
hey what can i say lol. back then when people say class 100 everyone would be like WHERE now you say class 100 your like and, your point isssssss.

The Nuul
Originally posted by theICONiac
Huh...look at that.

I dunno...amping everyones strength level to the 'Holy Grail' of Class 100 to me waters-down the characters...and makes the original 'heavy-weights' (Hulk, Juggernaut) seem a little less special... miffed

100 tons is common.....yes, but Hulk, Thor, Juggs are more like 170 tons+ while Colossus, Thing and others are around 100-120 tons max.

There is a huge difference and those top dogs are still special.

theICONiac
100 tons is common.....yes, but Hulk, Thor, Juggs are more like 170 tons+ while Colossus, Thing and others are around 100-120 tons max.

There is a huge difference and those top dogs are still special.

Yeah, I know...it just seems to cheapen the whole thing as there is no 'official' grade above Class 100.

For some reason this is really bothering me. Like a hang-nail or a booger in your nose that flaps back and forth as you breathe but you are in public and can do nothing about it.

wacko

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.