Ganondorf vs. Kain and Raziel With a Twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThunderGodEneru
This is strictly H2H, no powers at all other than their strength, speed, and durability.

The battle takes place in an adamantium cage thirty feet long, which is bolted to an adamatium floor.

This has three rounds.

1. Ganondorf vs. Raziel
2. Ganondorf vs. Kain
3. Ganondorf vs. Kain and Raziel.

Who triumphs?

King-Fingolfin
BT triumphs.

ScreamPaste
Ganondorf wins all three rounds. Neither Kain or Raziel are on par with him physicly. They can't get away in a cage that small, eventually they're gonna both get torn limb from limb.

ThunderGodEneru
Oh come on!

No one thinks they can win?

ScreamPaste
I personally can't see how they could? =P No powers? Little in the way of strength feats? Trapped in a cage with someone who can disintegrate a sage with a single punch? Good luck.

Wei Phoenix
Ganondorf wins.

King-Fingolfin
Nonsense

Kain hibernates for a billion kajillion trillion years and becomes strong, and then destroys Raziel, Ganondorf, and the Cage with a single punch.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by King-Fingolfin
Nonsense

Kain hibernates for a billion kajillion trillion years and becomes strong, and then destroys Raziel, Ganondorf, and the Cage with a single punch.

Nonsense. He just rips his soul out and shits on his lifeless body.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Nonsense. He just rips his soul out and shits on his lifeless body. This is not a full out fight sir.

And Ganondorf can survive the Twilight, actually controls it in fact.

That affects the soul.

Phanteros
Raziel pulls out a shotgun and kills Kain for being overrated

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
This is not a full out fight sir.

And Ganondorf can survive the Twilight, actually controls it in fact.

That affects the soul.

Then maybe it's more of a problem for Ganondorf than it is for Kain. I mean, do you honestly believe that Kain could possibly be ever affected by your petty restrictions?

Tread lightly in the presence of the Gods.

ThunderGodEneru
Then maybe it's more of a problem for Ganondorf than it is for Kain. I mean, do you honestly believe that Kain could possibly be ever affected by your petty restrictions?

Tread lightly in the presence of the Gods. Yes.

Ganon is the God Kain wants to be when he grows up.

ArtificialGlory
Yes.

Ganon is the God Kain wants to be when he grows up.

Ha! He can't even deal with the faggy boy Link. What could he possibly ever hope to do to the God Almighty of the gaming universe?

MooCowofJustice
About as much as you can do to an ant.

ThunderGodEneru
Ha! He can't even deal with the faggy boy Link. What could he possibly ever hope to do to the God Almighty of the gaming universe? IIRC every time Link has fought Ganondorf he has had outside assistance in some way shape or form. smile

And nah, everyone knows that there has already been a confirmed gaming universe God. He appeared in the new Banjo Kazooie game. no expression

Phanteros
IIRC every time Link has fought Ganondorf he has had outside assistance in some way shape or form. smile

And nah, everyone knows that there has already been a confirmed gaming universe God. He appeared in the new Banjo Kazooie game. no expression captain falcon is the universal god with his herald Starkiller, Duke nukem, and Doom guy

ArtificialGlory
Heretics! Heathens! Blasphemers! DEFILERS!

Repent before the Man who for thy sins on the Cross!
http://www.dark-chronicle.co.uk/az/getimage.php?image=Kain1.JPG
Bull, where's the picture?! My... I must've angered Him in some way... gotta get my rossary... see ya tomorrow... must repent..

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Phanteros
captain falcon is the universal god with his herald Starkiller, Duke nukem, and Doom guy I wasn't joking. no expression

In Banjo Kazooie: Nutz and Boltz one of the new characters was L.O.G, or "Lord of Games," who was literally the God of all videogames(it even referenced other games).

MooCowofJustice
Heretics! Heathens! Blasphemers! DEFILERS!

Repent before the Man who for thy sins on the Cross!

http://www.dark-chronicle.co.uk/az/getimage.php?image=Kain1.JPG

Is there a word missing in there somewhere?

Phanteros
i thought you were joking

Burning thought
lol, you have to go damn far to beat Kain dont you....yes..well imo Kain cant win this fight, and by the rules of the forum I dont think Kains invulerability is allowed so Kain and Raziel are likely defeated, Ganon without his immunity would be vulerable but neither Raziel nor Kain are strength.

Altho what has Ganon actually shown to be durable to? what damage has he taken without his immunity?

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Burning thought
lol, you have to go damn far to beat Kain dont you....yes..well imo Kain cant win this fight, and by the rules of the forum I dont think Kains invulerability is allowed so Kain and Raziel are likely defeated, Ganon without his immunity would be vulerable but neither Raziel nor Kain are strength.

Altho what has Ganon actually shown to be durable to? what damage has he taken without his immunity? Ganon has survived the only weapon that can kill him, through his skull on multiple occasions.

Edit: I should mention that in OoT Link was capable of throwing a stone weighing 1000+tons over his shoulder casually, and stabbed/slashed Ganon in the face four consecutive times, complete with blood spraying everywhere. Ganon di not die, he was just very, very angry.

Burning thought
Their feats are not consistent, tossing a rock that YOU have apprently worked out to be that weight does not mean that it was in the fictional world link excists in not to mention the fact how many times as he done such a feat of strength as you believe?

If link really did have such strength he would trample his way throguh the world, castles, fortresses and then crush all foes with his hands, he would never use a sword...obvioulsy this is not the case.

SuperLuigi
when should banjo kazooie ever be taken seriously? it's like build a bear in reverse.

anyway ganon wins no contest

Gumachi
Their feats are not consistent, tossing a rock that YOU have apprently worked out to be that weight does not mean that it was in the fictional world link excists in not to mention the fact how many times as he done such a feat of strength as you believe?

If link really did have such strength he would trample his way throguh the world, castles, fortresses and then crush all foes with his hands, he would never use a sword...obvioulsy this is not the case.

Let this fool tell it, and there's always a problem.

ScreamPaste

You're argument would make sense if Zelda were movie. Games, especially from the cartridge era, are a very limited medium. OoT is a 32 MB game. To program the game the way you described is impossible. Link is established canonicly to have that strength, you need to lift that rock to beat the game, and there are three such games. It's black granite, and the math shown is EXTREMELY conservative. just to be fair. I even mathed it as the lighter white granite. By canon, Ganon is even stronger than Link. This cage match is.. Lollersauce. =/ Ganon crushes them into paste.

XanatosForever
Scream paste? >.> eek!

Burning thought
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
You're argument would make sense if Zelda were movie. Games, especially from the cartridge era, are a very limited medium. OoT is a 32 MB game. To program the game the way you described is impossible. Link is established canonicly to have that strength, you need to lift that rock to beat the game, and there are three such games. It's black granite, and the math shown is EXTREMELY conservative. just to be fair. I even mathed it as the lighter white granite. By canon, Ganon is even stronger than Link. This cage match is.. Lollersauce. =/ Ganon crushes them into paste.

So? you cant surely be blaming the game for the fact Link is not just smashing his fists through his environment, its absurd to think so, hes always used swords, weapons etc, infact hes one of those characters who has hundreds of items, he wouldnt really need any of them if he could actually punch his way through most obstacles and toss objects around so much. And the only reason you assume ganon has such high strength is because he has taken blows from link.

but thats your problem, you mathed it, the developers dont say he is that strong, do they even claim its black granite or do we assume thats what it looks closest to to a rock in our world? , for all you know that was not to be taken seriously, I mean lets be serious here, Link has no consistent feat of huge strength, the characters and events in the part sof the game ive seen from videos people have posted around here are not as serious as God of War, Legacy of Kain etc, their prob not far off from Mario and we can all agree Mario does a lot of ridiculous things that cannot be taken seriously in his actual consistent feats list.

Gumachi
Are you saying Gannon loses?

ScreamPaste
So? you cant surely be blaming the game for the fact Link is not just smashing his fists through his environment, its absurd to think so, hes always used swords, weapons etc, infact hes one of those characters who has hundreds of items, he wouldnt really need any of them if he could actually punch his way through most obstacles and toss objects around so much. And the only reason you assume ganon has such high strength is because he has taken blows from link.

but thats your problem, you mathed it, the developers dont say he is that strong, do they even claim its black granite or do we assume thats what it looks closest to to a rock in our world? , for all you know that was not to be taken seriously, I mean lets be serious here, Link has no consistent feat of huge strength, the characters and events in the part sof the game ive seen from videos people have posted around here are not as serious as God of War, Legacy of Kain etc, their prob not far off from Mario and we can all agree Mario does a lot of ridiculous things that cannot be taken seriously in his actual consistent feats list.

So you're suggesting that Zelda COMPLETELY snap it's own gameplay over it's knee just because Link's got god-like strength? Yes, in the guide it's stated to be granite, it's dark colour is consistent with black granite. No, it's not toonforce, OoT is a very seriously themed game. No, Link doesn't randomly smash through walls, one, because the system couldn't handle it, and two, because it'd snap the gameplay aspect of the GAME over it's knee like a dry twig.

It's canon, you need to do it to beat the game, there's no way around it.

Wei Phoenix

Don't forget the fact that Link used gauntlets to do that. That was not done on his pure strength. Its funny how throughout OOT Link still struggles to move big blocks even while having the gauntlets. So its safe to say that the gauntlets only gave him strength to lift the pillar and nothing else otherwise he wouldn't struggle to push or pull blocks.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Don't forget the fact that Link used gauntlets to do that. That was not done on his pure strength. Its funny how throughout OOT Link still struggles to move big blocks even while having the gauntlets. So its safe to say that the gauntlets only gave him strength to lift the pillar and nothing else otherwise he wouldn't struggle to push or pull blocks.

Actually, this proves nothing other than they saw no need for a new animation. The one they had was integral to every part of the game, infact. The rhythm and spacing needed to be consistent. Given that at 32 MB it's impossible to add anything more to the game your claim is game mechanics, and nothing more. The gauntlets give him strength, canon fact. This is the same as Mario throwing Bowser long distances, and carrying King Bob bomb with the same animation he uses to carry baby penguins. They simply saw no need for a new animation.

Burning thought
So you're suggesting that Zelda COMPLETELY snap it's own gameplay over it's knee just because Link's got god-like strength? Yes, in the guide it's stated to be granite, it's dark colour is consistent with black granite. No, it's not toonforce, OoT is a very seriously themed game. No, Link doesn't randomly smash through walls, one, because the system couldn't handle it, and two, because it'd snap the gameplay aspect of the GAME over it's knee like a dry twig.

It's canon, you need to do it to beat the game, there's no way around it.

No ime saying your wrong and that obviously he does not have godlike strength, the only excuse for the entirety of the game requiring link to do all these things, gain a new sword, etc etc is that obvioulsy the developers overlooked the size or weight of the stone, or they simply dont give us the information I dont assume players will belive Link has this strength, for all we know its a diffrent type of granite, and seriously themed? not so sure about that, it seems more geared towards whats fun rather than seriousness and its not a adult rated game so its obvioulsy leaning more towards light hearted ness.

You need to do it? does that mean Link actually did it? was there a cutscene and everything to go along with it?

Also Wei says this:

Link still struggles to move big blocks even while having the gauntlets. So its safe to say that the gauntlets only gave him strength to lift the pillar and nothing else otherwise he wouldn't struggle to push or pull blocks.

Obviously the feat is inconsistent, not just because there is probably not another feat like it in the game, but according to this information he struggles with other blocks.

Now cant you see how your answer to that is redundant?

Actually, this proves nothing other than they saw no need for a new animation. The one they had was integral to every part of the game, infact. The rhythm and spacing needed to be consistent. Given that at 32 MB it's impossible to add anything more to the game your claim is game mechanics, and nothing more. The gauntlets give him strength, canon fact. This is the same as Mario throwing Bowser long distances, and carrying King Bob bomb with the same animation he uses to carry baby penguins. They simply saw no need for a new animation.

They saw no need for a diffrent animation.....thats your excuse...the developers were lazy or not interested desp[ite an inconsistent feat, its not even pointed out in the actual game how heavy it was, you are the one who estimated its weight according to your own idea of what kind of granite it must have been.

You keep going on about game sizes but thats probably why they didnt care that Link did something its obvious in real with the rest of teh games canon would be impossible, a bit of light highted entertainment, they didnt think their viewers would take this one scene as his main strength, perhaps they believed the hint that he required hundreds of items and had main enemies such as the also fairly strength featless Ganon at least in comaprison to your evaluation of links strength was enough to make people realise his strength is not actually that high consistently.

MooCowofJustice

Altho what has Ganon actually shown to be durable to? what damage has he taken without his immunity?

Ganon tanked Valoo's fire in Wind Waker. He took the sages sword through the chest in Twilight Princess. My god, in OoT the sword was stabbed through his skull and he still came back.

Zelda and Link didn't even plan to kill Ganon in OoT because they knew they couldn't, even with the Master Sword. They only planned to seal him away.

Burning thought
But I was referring not to his invinciblity, apprently his triforce of power gives him some sort of invulerablility.

But by the sound sof it, physically he is almost as unkillable as Kain but according to your words, he can still be sliced, damaged etc, so by that what damage has he taken? I mean, what impressive act did he fully tank without taking a single bit of damage.

MooCowofJustice
Valoo's fire. It was really more of a distraction than an attack. I'm sure there's more, I just can't think of it right now.

ScreamPaste
BT, you're being silly, sir. Tanking sword attacks from Link pretty much makes Ganon invulnerable to Kain and Raziel physicly damaging him.

Yes, there is a mini cut-scene, and no, it's not light hearted amusement. The game is seriously themed, rated M does not equal mature, it just means swearing and boobs. OoT Was rated E, and yet maturely carried an excellent story. In the last temple, Ganon's castle, Link lifts and throws this stone with ease; a demonstration of raw, god-like strength, if anything.

EDIT: Infact, it was clearly intended as such, the camera pans out to show the full girth of the stone, which by the way IS granite, and IS too dark to be anything BUT Black granite. The stone easily weighs atleast 1300 tons, calling it a simple 1000+ is an act of mercy, and downrounding beyond reasonable.

Your claim of inconsistency is simple game play.

Burning thought
Sure if we imagine your idea of Links godlike strength......also can you show me the canon where Link is wearing the gauntlets and actually slicing into Ganon with him taking no damage....

No its simple inconsistency, the only time he throws a stone of that size in the game and yet all others are hard to lift, and the entire games storyline and setting as well as all the many items he uses despite this apprent strength your giving him excist. If he had anywhere near close to that strength he wouldnt use swords or other weapons at all, it would wreck the fact that most of the beings he fights could in theory be killed with a slap or a pebble throw.

EDIT: too dark to be anything other than black granite in a real world, not a fictional one.

ScreamPaste
Like I said, that'd break gameplay cleanly over his knee. I'm not inventing this BT, it's canon. And actually, if you have strength like that, a sword only magnifies the damage you're capable of immensely. And there's a cut scene of Ganon getting slashed and stabbed in the face with the master sword itself, blood flying, and the blade being plunged into his skull. He's obviously wounded, but does not die from what should be a fatal wound. The mastersword nullifies his invulnerability, and that still didn't kill him.

Go back to 1998 and complain to Nintendo that they need to tack an extra 10 MB of programming to a 32 MB cartride that's already full, and ruin the gameplay, destroying one of the greatest games of all tiem for a little realism.

Gameplay vs canon, canon wins. His strength is canon, the animations are gameplay.

Edit; and no. The stones are stated to be granite, and the colour of granite reflects it's density, the darker the colour, the denser the stone. Black granite is just very dense granite, the stone in game is very, very dark.

Burning thought
No it wouldnt just break gameplay, it would break the entire game, not the just the gameplay, Link could literally by law kick over Ganons castle and bury him in it while tunneling his way through Hyrule or w/e the place is called, such strength does not excist and complaining that its just because they didnt have the space on the drive. No if you have strength like that the sword would just end up as squished goo in your hand unless it was invulerable in which case it would still be irrelvent, the time he takes to move across the world to find various weapons, items swords etc, he could just flick his enemies into oblivion according to you....obvioulsy not the case. But not by Link? does Ganon or does he not get canonically slashed by Link? not that its relevent, the weight and specifics are things you have mathed, not actual canon, the feat is nullified by the fact that such strength would break LoZ lore AND gameplay and make a lot of the events futile and completly full of PIS. Its like suggesting the entire game is PIS because of links godly strength you think he has.

Wei Phoenix
BT, you're being silly, sir. Tanking sword attacks from Link pretty much makes Ganon invulnerable to Kain and Raziel physicly damaging him.

Yes, there is a mini cut-scene, and no, it's not light hearted amusement. The game is seriously themed, rated M does not equal mature, it just means swearing and boobs. OoT Was rated E, and yet maturely carried an excellent story. In the last temple, Ganon's castle, Link lifts and throws this stone with ease; a demonstration of raw, god-like strength, if anything.

EDIT: Infact, it was clearly intended as such, the camera pans out to show the full girth of the stone, which by the way IS granite, and IS too dark to be anything BUT Black granite. The stone easily weighs atleast 1300 tons, calling it a simple 1000+ is an act of mercy, and downrounding beyond reasonable.

Your claim of inconsistency is simple game play.

When did Ganondorf ever "tank" blows from the Master Sword? Every blow made him grunt and feel pain. Hell even the light arrows hurt him.

BT I think this is the tanking he was talking about but as you can see in the beginning Ganon is breathing heavily which indicates pain and struggle. Tell me what "tanking" you see.

cFHT4Y6-UMk

MooCowofJustice
I guess that my definition of tanking is taking the hit and not dying. He feels pain because it's the Master Sword, and he is the embodiment of evil.

Edit after the initial edit I made on this poast: Right before he shows up in that video, there was a Boss fight where you used the Master Sword to bounce his magic back at him, and then struck him multiple times with the sword. Then a castle fell on him. I could argue that the Castle didn't actually hurt him at all and that all that is from the Master Sword.

I could also argue that the Castle did hurt him, but that would only be because of the Master Sword fight weaking him right before.

ScreamPaste
I don't think, I know, lol BT, lol. It'd break the game, but not the lore, canonicly Ganon is sometimes referred to as a god, he's even stronger than Link, and yes, Link's the one who does the slashing. Link really is that strong, and yes, his sword is invulnerable/unbreakable. Nintendo were not willing to break the game for a little realism, sorry. Besides which point, physical strength wouldn't bust down the magic barriers in Ganon's castle, Link's strength changes nothing. In the end, his strength is fact, Ganon can survive hits from him, Ganon is beyond being killed by Kain or Raziel by any physical means, ever.

ScreamPaste
When did Ganondorf ever "tank" blows from the Master Sword? Every blow made him grunt and feel pain. Hell even the light arrows hurt him.

BT I think this is the tanking he was talking about but as you can see in the beginning Ganon is breathing heavily which indicates pain and struggle. Tell me what "tanking" you see.

cFHT4Y6-UMk

Tanking implies that he can take blows without dying, this is clearly shown in the end cutscene. =] Given Link's impossible strength, Kain and Raziel are both screwed in H2H.

EDIT: see 6:20 forward.

Burning thought
Whats really funny is I wonder why Ganon is being trashed by a sword thats not even the Mastersword, he is lieing exausted and defeated on the ground after being smashed up by a midget version of Legolas wielding not even the MS? come on.....

Burning thought
I don't think, I know, lol BT, lol. It'd break the game, but not the lore, canonicly Ganon is sometimes referred to as a god, he's even stronger than Link, and yes, Link's the one who does the slashing. Link really is that strong, and yes, his sword is invulnerable/unbreakable. Nintendo were not willing to break the game for a little realism, sorry. Besides which point, physical strength wouldn't bust down the magic barriers in Ganon's castle, Link's strength changes nothing. In the end, his strength is fact, Ganon can survive hits from him, Ganon is beyond being killed by Kain or Raziel by any physical means, ever.

Show me the canon statement in-game or by a developer of its weight and Links strength.....most of the things youve stated are opinions afterall. So....a lot of beings are referred to as a God, Kain is thought of as a God, it makes no diffrence. And which sword is? your assuming every sword he uses is invulerable...do you have evidence they are..I hope so....

As I said, inconsistent nonsense, and as youve blabbered on, maybe they didnt make a more realistic animation of movement for that big stone like it just tumbling by itself or being dislodged with a little force and had a ridiculously looking movement by Link to get it out of the way, as I said, its obvious they belived their user base was intelligent enough to understand that the rest of the game hinted that Link is not somehow a 1000+ tonner......

And if you want to use some maths, use it on reasoning why the body of Ganon isnt flinging miles away with every strike, or why its not making massive impact crators in the ground, your little "zomg buts the memory wasnts enuf!" works against you as well you know...

ScreamPaste
Whats really funny is I wonder why Ganon is being trashed by a sword thats not even the Mastersword, he is lieing exausted and defeated on the ground after being smashed up by a midget version of Legolas wielding not even the MS? come on.....

Attempted downplay fail. Midget version of Legolas? You DO realise without Zelda there'd be no Blood Omen or LoK, right?

Wei Phoenix
Tanking implies that he can take blows without dying, this is clearly shown in the end cutscene. =] Given Link's impossible strength, Kain and Raziel are both screwed in H2H.

EDIT: see 6:20 forward.

Link doesn't have impossible strength first of all. In that case Kain can absorb all life throughout the universe with the Soul Reaver, the developers were just too lazy to add that in.

Second of all that isn't tanking. Juggernaut, and The Hulk they are tanks, they take damage with little to no damage done to them at all and they keep coming as if nothing even happened. Ganon on the other hand was stunned, dazed and outright beaten. He didn't walk through any of Link's blows, every one that hit him made him recoil.

ScreamPaste
Show me the canon statement in-game or by a developer of its weight and Links strength.....most of the things youve stated are opinions afterall. So....a lot of beings are referred to as a God, Kain is thought of as a God, it makes no diffrence. And which sword is? your assuming every sword he uses is invulerable...do you have evidence they are..I hope so....

As I said, inconsistent nonsense, and as youve blabbered on, maybe they didnt make a more realistic animation of movement for that big stone like it just tumbling by itself or being dislodged with a little force and had a ridiculously looking movement by Link to get it out of the way, as I said, its obvious they belived their user base was intelligent enough to understand that the rest of the game hinted that Link is not somehow a 1000+ tonner......

Fail. Inconsistent nonsense? Lawls, sir. Link is infact a 1000+ tonner, at LEAST. It's stated to be granite, I did the math for the much lighter white granite, and it came out to well over 1000 tons, if I did the math realisticly we'd be looking at a much larger number. =] This isn't opinion, it's fact.

Fact 1. It's granite! Heavy granite, infact.
Fact 2. I did the math for light granite, and even left out a part of the stone in my calculations.
Fact 3. Number 2 means that 1000+ tonner is an understatement.
Fact 4. A 1000+ tonner stabbed Ganon in the face with the only sword that can achieve anythign against him.
Fact 5. Ganon survived.

Burning thought
Attempted downplay fail. Midget version of Legolas? You DO realise without Zelda there'd be no Blood Omen or LoK, right?

Assumption and nonsense and lol at dogdging the fact Ganon WAS beaten and bloodied by a weapon not even the Master sword.....therefore...in conclusion....Ganon is not immune to damage or getting ****ed up by Kain or Raziel....

Now considering most of your nonsense is inconsistent and not actual canon, merely assumed and worked out through the appearance of things yet the same aspect of it that you keep going on about, memory not being enough can be comfortably used against you in the fact they could not fit a better animation for the rock to move. Fact is, Link being that strong would have a lot of changes in all the LOZ games, and would break the gameplay and the lore of them as well.

In conclusion, Ganon gets douched.

Fail. Inconsistent nonsense? Lawls, sir. Link is infact a 1000+ tonner, at LEAST. It's stated to be granite, I did the math for the much lighter white granite, and it came out to well over 1000 tons, if I did the math realisticly we'd be looking at a much larger number. =] This isn't opinion, it's fact.

Fact 1. It's granite! Heavy granite, infact.
Fact 2. I did the math for light granite, and even left out a part of the stone in my calculations.
Fact 3. Number 2 means that 1000+ tonner is an understatement.
Fact 4. A 1000+ tonner stabbed Ganon in the face with the only sword that can achieve anythign against him.
Fact 5. Ganon survived.

Fact 4: Stinking lie as a sword previously (biggorons) also smashed him up...which sort of topples all your other points as do my other reasons (or should i say your reasons) for the rock not necesserily being as accuratley represented for Links strength as you would like to think.

MooCowofJustice
Link doesn't have impossible strength first of all. In that case Kain can absorb all life throughout the universe with the Soul Reaver, the developers were just too lazy to add that in.

Second of all that isn't tanking. Juggernaut, and The Hulk they are tanks, they take damage with little to no damage done to them at all and they keep coming as if nothing even happened. Ganon on the other hand was stunned, dazed and outright beaten. He didn't walk through any of Link's blows, every one that hit him made him recoil.

Master. Friggin'. Sword.

ScreamPaste

By your definition Ganon is a tank. It took many hits to beat him. hulk gets beaten, Ganon, as the bad guy, does too. He still continued to fight unhindered after a lot of being carved up with that sword, in the hands of a 1000+ tonner, no less. Your attempting to downplay it, don't get why.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Master. Friggin'. Sword.

ARe you trying to say only the MS did that? You clearly see that we have to stun him without the SW at first.

Burning thought
That proves right there he can be damaged and defeated with something that is not the Master Sword......

Wei Phoenix
By your definition Ganon is a tank. It took many hits to beat him. hulk gets beaten, Ganon, as the bad guy, does too. He still continued to fight unhindered after a lot of being carved up with that sword, in the hands of a 1000+ tonner, no less. Your attempting to downplay it, don't get why.

No my definition does not make him a tank. If Ganon walked right through all of his blows then he'd be a tank but he didn't breeze through any of them. He grunted, stepped back, screamed, he was stunned. A tank does not do all of that. Just because Hulk gets beat that doesn't mean he isn't a tank.

ScreamPaste
Assumption and nonsense and lol at dogdging the fact Ganon WAS beaten and bloodied by a weapon not even the Master sword.....therefore...in conclusion....Ganon is not immune to damage or getting ****ed up by Kain or Raziel....

Now considering most of your nonsense is inconsistent and not actual canon, merely assumed and worked out through the appearance of things yet the same aspect of it that you keep going on about, memory not being enough can be comfortably used against you in the fact they could not fit a better animation for the rock to move. Fact is, Link being that strong would have a lot of changes in all the LOZ games, and would break the gameplay and the lore of them as well.

In conclusion, Ganon gets douched.

LOL. Ganon being hurt by Link makes him lose to Kain and Raziel? WTF?

Firstly, I handed you facts, you chose to ignore them, they are canon.

Secondly, plot device immunity is off, leaving only Ganon's durability anyway, which is beyond Kain or Raziel physicly damaging him. Wouldn't happen, he's too buff. A 1000+ tonner can't one shot him, or even ten shot him; they're not 1000 shotting him.

You clearly know nothing about the Zelda games as you've been in the dark about the on-goings in OoT this entire time, claiming light heartedness and lack of seriousness. Fact is, canon>your attempts at downplaying it through gameplay.

Zelda has many unchanging gameplay elements, they're not changing just because Link has incredible strength. In TP Link still moves the blocks slowly, this is to allow the player to place them where he wants to solve the puzzles. TP Link throws a 200+ ton Goron like a ball. Need I say more? In the 64 bit era this would be even more prominent.

Ganon wins this, it's spite.

Wei Phoenix
That proves right there he can be damaged and defeated with something that is not the Master Sword......

There is another sword in the game for Link to use. The Big Goron Sword which is a bonus weapon that is huge long and strong. Here's the kicker, the sword is so big and heavy that the 1000+ tonner Link has to use it with two hands.

ScreamPaste
That proves right there he can be damaged and defeated with something that is not the Master Sword...... Actually, that portion of the game's confused players for eleven years now, because it contradicts everythign in the canon. It was included to add a challenge; many people wouldn't have the biggoron sword and would be forced to fight with the hammer, making this boss section harder.

Outside of the canon, in these debates, he can be hurt by other weapons for obvious reasons, in the canon, he can't, that part's just wierd. Eitherway, it's irrelevant, Ganon still roflstomps.

Wei Phoenix
Where was it stated in the game that Link is a 1000 tonner? Hulk is 100+ because its stated, so is Juggernaut, Gladiator, Colossus and etc. You are the only one with this assumption.

Ganon loses to a gauntletless weaker version of a different Link.
H_yXb6rLHJg

ScreamPaste
There is another sword in the game for Link to use. The Big Goron Sword which is a bonus weapon that is huge long and strong. Here's the kicker, the sword is so big and heavy that the 1000+ tonner Link has to use it with two hands. When you get it he has no gauntlets, and they're not gonna program two seperate stances with it. Allowing you to use it in one hand with a sheild means there's no reason to use the master sword, it's about variety. Also, using a two handed sword in one hand is inneficient, it's not due to the weight, it's the length and design of such a weapon. Medieval greatswords only weighed around eight pounds.

In conclusion, your point is moot.

Wei Phoenix
Actually, that portion of the game's confused players for eleven years now, because it contradicts everythign in the canon. It was included to add a challenge; many people wouldn't have the biggoron sword and would be forced to fight with the hammer, making this boss section harder.

Outside of the canon, in these debates, he can be hurt by other weapons for obvious reasons, in the canon, he can't, that part's just wierd. Eitherway, it's irrelevant, Ganon still roflstomps.

Him being a class 1000 contradicts all Zelda canon.

ScreamPaste
Where was it stated in the game that Link is a 1000 tonner? Hulk is 100+ because its stated, so is Juggernaut, Gladiator, Colossus and etc. You are the only one with this assumption.

Ganon loses to a gauntletless weaker version of a different Link.
H_yXb6rLHJg

Actually, in WW you get power bracelets to lift a massive stone head. I win again.

ScreamPaste
Him being a class 1000 contradicts all Zelda canon. Actually, it doesn't, and it's suported by the canon. no expression

Wei Phoenix
When you get it he has no gauntlets, and they're not gonna program two seperate stances with it. Allowing you to use it in one hand with a sheild means there's no reason to use the master sword, it's about variety. Also, using a two handed sword in one hand is inneficient, it's not due to the weight, it's the length and design of such a weapon. Medieval greatswords only weighed around eight pounds.

In conclusion, your point is moot.

Ike wields a heavy ass two handed sword with one hand and swings it effortlessly and jumps super high in the air with it.

Wei Phoenix
Actually, it doesn't, and it's suported by the canon. no expression

He struggles to push and pull blocks so I think not. Why can't he one shot monsters in TP?

ScreamPaste
Ike wields a heavy ass two handed sword with one hand and swings it effortlessly and jumps super high in the air with it. Ike is in a different game, produced by a different group of people under the same company.

FE is also turnbased, allowing Ike to do whatever he likes, but is canonicly weaker than Link. BTW, Ragnell would weigh about 10 pounds tops? Big whoop.

Like I said, variet. sheild and sword vs two hander. sheild and sword vs sheild and longer sword? No fun in that, and it is a game.

ScreamPaste
He struggles to push and pull blocks so I think not. Why can't he one shot monsters in TP?
Because that would break gameplay, and yet, in TP, Link throws a 200 ton Goron like a ball, it's not inconsistency it's gameplay. Breakign the gameplay kills the fun, and no fun = bad game.

Burning thought
Actually, that portion of the game's confused players for eleven years now, because it contradicts everythign in the canon. It was included to add a challenge; many people wouldn't have the biggoron sword and would be forced to fight with the hammer, making this boss section harder.

Contradicts everything in the canon? like Links apparently amazing strength...regardless, Link does not in canon have the master sword to defeat Ganon in those first stages, read this again IN CANON.....

No in the canon he can, and that parts just weird? kinda like another part in LOZ games....oh yeh I remember, tossing a ridiculously sized rock. Theres too much evidence against that actually being a real feat of strength, youve created most of the evidence for me to use against you, whether the reason its "fun" or the memory was not enough to make a better animation, or its just "weird" in your last comment.....

Maybe its just weird because you dont like it because it makes Ganon look wimpy.

LOL. Ganon being hurt by Link makes him lose to Kain and Raziel? WTF?

Firstly, I handed you facts, you chose to ignore them, they are canon.

Secondly, plot device immunity is off, leaving only Ganon's durability anyway, which is beyond Kain or Raziel physicly damaging him. Wouldn't happen, he's too buff. A 1000+ tonner can't one shot him, or even ten shot him; they're not 1000 shotting him.

You clearly know nothing about the Zelda games as you've been in the dark about the on-goings in OoT this entire time, claiming light heartedness and lack of seriousness. Fact is, canon>your attempts at downplaying it through gameplay.

Zelda has many unchanging gameplay elements, they're not changing just because Link has incredible strength. In TP Link still moves the blocks slowly, this is to allow the player to place them where he wants to solve the puzzles. TP Link throws a 200+ ton Goron like a ball. Need I say more? In the 64 bit era this would be even more prominent.

Ganon wins this, it's spite.

Yes because aside from your weird opinions and hypocritical view on links strength, he has very little power feats that ive seen thats for sure and most of the LOZ unvierse seems on a much lower power level to those in other universes.

Their not facts at all, if the rock was in the real world, and could be taken as 100% canon (hell its in the real world in my example so it would be beyond canon) then you would be right, however you are not for the same reasons youve brought up for there not being animations and other reasons for strange things in LOZ.

Canon does, unfortunaltey canon is not on your side neither is common sense or a bearing on the rest of the game ,yo ucant ignore a whole game just because one feat takes your fancy especially after going on about how some weakneses Link has shown is apprently faults in the develoeprs not being able to fit the memory.

Once again, is the 200+ ton your own math? or an official statement....or yet another one of these handy moments where apprently developer design is not at fault, but ime just being foolisn aint I, because the developer is only at fault if Link is showing weakness...my bad....

There is another sword in the game for Link to use. The Big Goron Sword which is a bonus weapon that is huge long and strong. Here's the kicker, the sword is so big and heavy that the 1000+ tonner Link has to use it with two hands.

So he has to use two hands for this sword as well......it shows how daft these assumptions of strength are based on light hearted fun.

ScreamPaste
That entire post is crap, lol. Link gets a cut scene to show off his thousand plus tonnerness. Sorry, you can't argue with a cut scene, or facts. =]

ArtificialGlory
Could that rock been hollow?

Burning thought
That may be another interesting question....

Wei Phoenix
Ike is in a different game, produced by a different group of people under the same company.

FE is also turnbased, allowing Ike to do whatever he likes, but is canonicly weaker than Link. BTW, Ragnell would weigh about 10 pounds tops? Big whoop.

Like I said, variet. sheild and sword vs two hander. sheild and sword vs sheild and longer sword? No fun in that, and it is a game.

Ike is weaker? He is a better swordsman, Ragnell trumps the Master Sword, he is smarter, and Aether means he wins.

MooCowofJustice
@ArtificialGlory: Look at your sig.

Why would Ragnell trump the Master Sword? And why the hell would Ike be smarter? The entire basis of Boss fights in LoZ is to find their weak points and abuse them. Not to mention that Link can automatically use any new item he gets right away.

ThunderGodEneru
Apparently there is a congregation of idiots on the site today.

I shall start with refuting that retarded claim that Ganon can be hurt by other blades than the Master Sword.

FKucpWuE2RU

Look about 1:15, Link charges Ganon with a blade, a blade that actually IS the Master Sword, only it is missing its full power. We hear a noise that is similar to steel colliding with steel, and see Ganon is unharmed by the attack. Ganon then explains,"You cannot defeat me with a blade that does not sparkle with the power to repel evil! What you hold is useless," clearly stating that only the full power of the Master Sword can harm him. This vid also shows Valoo attacking Ganondorf, lighting his fort on fire, we later see when returning to Forsaken Fortress that the section of the fort Ganon was in collapsed, and the rest of the fort is also wrecked. No one bothered to put the translated version on Youtube for some gay reason, but Valoo then tells the King of Red Lions,"Ganon cannot be harmed by simple rage and fire," indicating that Ganon was unharmed.

Secondly, the granite lifting in OoT.

First of all, dude, ScreamPaste, let's be honest, they don't know exactly how much that fvcking rock weighs. Don't be foolish. HOWEVER, it is clearly much heavier than anything Raziel or Kain have ever lifted. As for the block pushing, ignorant. It is simple game animation. It is the same reason why Kratos could toss the Collossus of Rhodes, but then in the gameplay you have to repeatedly tap R1 for Kratos to slowly lift a barred gate. It does not discredit the feat.

Also, here is a more reputable feat.

JKTs2tAEaKU

Link from Twilight Princess is the mightiest version thus far, this version was able to toss a huge Goron, which are living, solid rock, which was also wearing heavy armor, like a rag-doll. Once again, stronger than anything Kain or Raziel has done. And Ganondorf was able to physically clash with this Link.

As for Windwaker, dude, Link constantly wear gauntlets which lets him toss large boulders easily.

Also, on the subject of speed, Ganon has two decent speed feats, both of which are greater than Kain or Raziel's.

dbBHeGHuGCs

About 1:18 seconds in, near instantly he closes the gap between himself and Link, beating him unconscious before he can react, Link has always consistently portrayed with impressive agility and speed.

sGdBoWLGdUM

Ganon, after being dead moments before, revived by the Triforce of Power, broke free from his change and in a moment had rushed a Sage and killed it with a punch. This is also notable as it is a H2H feat, he disintegrated a Sage with a quick punch. And before anyone says,"LOLZ HE GOT KILLED BY A SWORD THAT WASNT THE MASTER SWORD" he did not have the Triforce of Power when he was impaled, by some "Divine Prank" he was granted it upon his death. How or why this happened has yet to be explained. Also, this sword was a powerful sword created by the Sages, which was able to clash with the Master Sword.

So yeah, Ganon ftw.

ScreamPaste
Thanks for showing up, TGE. BT and Wei were tiring me out x.x

And no, we can't know exactly how much the stone weighed, but that's why I rounded all my numbers down, to err on the conservative side.

ThunderGodEneru
Dude, I HIGHLY doubt that the creators were thinking that stone was 1,000 tons or more when they had him do that.

ScreamPaste
I doubt they cared =P The way they presented it shows it was meant to be impressive, they wanted the block to be huge and imposing, and it was. If I presented the math to Shiggy he'd probably smile shrug. It was meant to be a strength feat, and it's a good one, imho.

ThunderGodEneru
It is a great strength feat.

But labeling it so huge is a bit drastic IMO.

ScreamPaste
Eh, like I said, there's a reason I rounded it down, too many variables. I understand that game designers don't look at things liek that in depth, but at the same time, ti was clearly meant to be impressive, and show strength. So.. eh.

Also, it's been my personal mission to rep underrated characters on this forum. Especially Link, being the Zelda fan that I am, so maybe I highlight it too much, but I do get tired of peopel claiming any idiot with a gun can take him.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
@ArtificialGlory: Look at your sig.

Why would Ragnell trump the Master Sword? And why the hell would Ike be smarter? The entire basis of Boss fights in LoZ is to find their weak points and abuse them. Not to mention that Link can automatically use any new item he gets right away.

Ragnell has killed an actual Goddess, not just someone with the power of a God. Ragnell has range in spades. Ike is smarter because he is the leader of the Ike's Mercenaries, its his job to know strategy and stuff like that. He fights actual smart people and not just mindless monsters. He has fought Ashnard, General Zelgius, Ashera, and other skilled swordsmen and won. His reflexes are better, he is able to dodge Beast and Bird Laguz. Ike fights armies with only like 8 other people helping him. Aether counters any damage Link does to him. In a sword fight Ike stomps him.

ScreamPaste
Ragnell has killed an actual Goddess, not just someone with the power of a God. Ragnell has range in spades. Ike is smarter because he is the leader of the Ike's Mercenaries, its his job to know strategy and stuff like that. He fights actual smart people and not just mindless monsters. He has fought Ashnard, General Zelgius, Ashera, and other skilled swordsmen and won. His reflexes are better, he is able to dodge Beast and Bird Laguz. Ike fights armies with only like 8 other people helping him. Aether counters any damage Link does to him. In a sword fight Ike stomps him. Thread happened, Link won.

Edit; in a straight sword fight, Link stomps, btw. Stronger, faster, better.

Wei Phoenix
Thread happened, Link won.

Edit; in a straight sword fight, Link stomps, btw. Stronger, faster, better.

How did Link win? How is he faster? What speed feats put him above Ike? What sword feats makes him a better swordsman?

ScreamPaste
They used OoT Link.

For one, Ike's not holding onto a weapon if he tries to block an attack from Link, the sword will go flying. Ike'll be left unarmed.

Link can react on sonic levels, as evidenced by the Majora fight.

On topic; Ganon still wins this.

Wei Phoenix
They used OoT Link.

For one, Ike's not holding onto a weapon if he tries to block an attack from Link, the sword will go flying. Ike'll be left unarmed.

Link can react on sonic levels, as evidenced by the Majora fight.

On topic; Ganon still wins this.

Same could be said if Ike attacks Link from afar. Link can't block Aether. Are you really saying that Ike is too weak to block an attack from Link? His defenses will get raped. Ike is more skilled, he defeated General Zelgius who could literally solo armies of anything in that (FE) game.

I don't know about sonic levels, you tend to exaggerate.

ScreamPaste
No, sir, I do not exagerate. Infact, I round my numbers down. Essentially, a whip crack breaks the sound barrier, Link dodged them. /short version.

There's nothing to really suggest Ike's more skilled, most skilled in one universe vs most skilled in another universe. Link's preternaturally skilled with any weapon he picks up, it's why he can nail an inch thick pole with an arrow from several hundred meters having just gotten the bow in TP.

and I can't imagine Ike holding onto his sword after Link struck it, it'd fly out of his hands. what's Ike's best strength feat? Ike won't land an Aether, his only advantage is the reach of his blade.

Still, this thread has turned into a discussion of everythign BUT Ganon vs Kain and Raziel. Do we agree Ganon wins?

Burning thought
Apparently there is a congregation of idiots on the site today.

I shall start with refuting that retarded claim that Ganon can be hurt by other blades than the Master Sword.

FKucpWuE2RU

Look about 1:15, Link charges Ganon with a blade, a blade that actually IS the Master Sword, only it is missing its full power. We hear a noise that is similar to steel colliding with steel, and see Ganon is unharmed by the attack. Ganon then explains,"You cannot defeat me with a blade that does not sparkle with the power to repel evil! What you hold is useless," clearly stating that only the full power of the Master Sword can harm him. This vid also shows Valoo attacking Ganondorf, lighting his fort on fire, we later see when returning to Forsaken Fortress that the section of the fort Ganon was in collapsed, and the rest of the fort is also wrecked. No one bothered to put the translated version on Youtube for some gay reason, but Valoo then tells the King of Red Lions,"Ganon cannot be harmed by simple rage and fire," indicating that Ganon was unharmed.

Secondly, the granite lifting in OoT.

First of all, dude, ScreamPaste, let's be honest, they don't know exactly how much that fvcking rock weighs. Don't be foolish. HOWEVER, it is clearly much heavier than anything Raziel or Kain have ever lifted. As for the block pushing, ignorant. It is simple game animation. It is the same reason why Kratos could toss the Collossus of Rhodes, but then in the gameplay you have to repeatedly tap R1 for Kratos to slowly lift a barred gate. It does not discredit the feat.

Also, here is a more reputable feat.

JKTs2tAEaKU

Link from Twilight Princess is the mightiest version thus far, this version was able to toss a huge Goron, which are living, solid rock, which was also wearing heavy armor, like a rag-doll. Once again, stronger than anything Kain or Raziel has done. And Ganondorf was able to physically clash with this Link.

As for Windwaker, dude, Link constantly wear gauntlets which lets him toss large boulders easily.

Also, on the subject of speed, Ganon has two decent speed feats, both of which are greater than Kain or Raziel's.

dbBHeGHuGCs

About 1:18 seconds in, near instantly he closes the gap between himself and Link, beating him unconscious before he can react, Link has always consistently portrayed with impressive agility and speed.

sGdBoWLGdUM

Ganon, after being dead moments before, revived by the Triforce of Power, broke free from his change and in a moment had rushed a Sage and killed it with a punch. This is also notable as it is a H2H feat, he disintegrated a Sage with a quick punch. And before anyone says,"LOLZ HE GOT KILLED BY A SWORD THAT WASNT THE MASTER SWORD" he did not have the Triforce of Power when he was impaled, by some "Divine Prank" he was granted it upon his death. How or why this happened has yet to be explained. Also, this sword was a powerful sword created by the Sages, which was able to clash with the Master Sword.

So yeah, Ganon ftw.

You cant refute it at all, not if you actually look at previous videos, you actually see him being defeated and smashed apart by something other than the master sword, all of it is canon....so obviously this is one of those falliable character statements that is a load of BS and disproven by canon.

Also clearly much heavier? that one piece against the rest of the games canon? and just because its a cool feat and works for you, you will try and use it lol....it goes against the rest of teh game, and ime going to stick with what screampaste has tried to use before, its obvious they didnt want to create a diffrent type of animation for the rock so they had a simple toss, Link has not been shown capable of such strength before and it would contradict lore.

Also that looks like one of those inconsistent feats again, something screampaste (if he was not bias) would state as "just weird", take note that its actually an enemy vs link mechanic, meaning that it could be a gameplay mechanic, simply a way of link defeating an opponent with some humour, for example the way the beast bounces up and down in the lava like cartoons do. And what feat? your comparing GOW gameplay to whats pretty much a cinematic, and now your comparing Links gameplay with actual canon, things work both ways, perhaps they allow Link this strength that ive not seen in an actual canon cinematic for some humour as I said, a bit like toonforce.

Thats not quicker than Kain moving to Moebius/Raziel, hell I counted it, it took about a whole second which is not quick enough for either Kain or Raziel, especially since both seem more agile (Raziel at least).

Thats hardly a feat, he gets a sword in his stomach, a man can survive that and then the very moment he gains tons of extra power from the triforce, Ganon could never even harm Kain or Raziel, hed be punching them but deal pretty much no damage and he would literally have to smash holes through them to stop them which he is not capable of, theyll just incapaciate him and push him into submission, Kain wouldnt have much problem in doing that alone, let alone Raziel. Then he will pull Ganons head off or rip his eyes out, his hands are perfect for it.

ScreamPaste
People retcon all the time, even in OoT the two handed sword is a bonus weapon, not official canon, just something for fun.

Actually, it in no way contradicts the lore, throwing the stone had it's own unique animation, it was a cinematic, it was canon, it was in every way designed to be a feat of strength. Nothing disagrees with it. All you have to use against Link's strength are theories about why he pushes a block slowly. The answer is simple; so the player can still complete block puzzles.

Are you trying to say that the end of WW is meant to be humourous? Cartoony art design, incredible story line. Don't let the looks decieve you.

K, so.. me and TGE win. Ganon wins. Ganon can survive physical attacks far beyond anythign Kain or Raziel can generate. He can conversely, exert enough physical force to crush them into paste.

Burning thought
People retcon all the time, even in OoT the two handed sword is a bonus weapon, not official canon, just something for fun.

Actually, it in no way contradicts the lore, throwing the stone had it's own unique animation, it was a cinematic, it was canon, it was in every way designed to be a feat of strength. Nothing disagrees with it. All you have to use against Link's strength are theories about why he pushes a block slowly. The answer is simple; so the player can still complete block puzzles.

Are you trying to say that the end of WW is meant to be humourous? Cartoony art design, incredible story line. Don't let the looks decieve you.

K, so.. me and TGE win. Ganon wins. Ganon can survive physical attacks far beyond anythign Kain or Raziel can generate. He can conversely, exert enough physical force to crush them into paste.

Does not matter, its still canon Ganon was defeated by something other than the Master sword.

Ofcourse it contradicts lore, as I said half the items link has to find, half the environments link would have to pass through, if he could just punch his way through it would have been mentioned or used, Link is not a strength character and he was never designed as one, hes designed as a legolas midget who uses tools, weapons and intellect, hes not a 1000+ tonner, not in canon, only by your statements, and that rock as I said, toon force and inconsistent with the rest of the game and in contradiction to what the rest of the game tells us and shows us, as well as its bounds of common sense.

End of WW? tossing that fat beast does not look like the end of WW, unless you were referring to something else.

lol....you and TGE dont win until youve convinced me, otherwise youve got nothing but your blind delusions....Ganon has made no real impressive physical forces and his durability is low, has he actually refected any damage? hes been impaled by many things, the fact he survives is neither here nor there.

ScreamPaste
He gets the golden gauntlets at the END of OoT, and they are canon, the strikes against Ganon were backed by 1000+ tonner strength. You can't beat the game without them, they're canon. You can't argue with cutscenes and canon, especially not with silly nitpicking about animations.

you were unclear as to what you were talking about, you meant to Goron? You mentioned WW and there was a video up of Ganon fighting WW Link.

Actually, seeing as you'll never accept the facts, we're not the ones who are delusional. We have cut-scenes, canon proof, and severely under-estimated numbers. You have complaints about block pushing and not one shottign all the enemies in the game, which would be no freakin' fun, in a game, sir.

And technicly survival of extreme force does constitute durability, they can't physicly harm Ganon, in a h2h fight, where they can't get away, they're utterly fuxxed.

Burning thought
He gets the golden gauntlets at the END of OoT, and they are canon, the strikes against Ganon were backed by 1000+ tonner strength. You can't beat the game without them, they're canon. You can't argue with cutscenes and canon, especially not with silly nitpicking about animations.

you were unclear as to what you were talking about, you meant to Goron? You mentioned WW and there was a video up of Ganon fighting WW Link.

Actually, seeing as you'll never accept the facts, we're not the ones who are delusional. We have cut-scenes, canon proof, and severely under-estimated numbers. You have complaints about block pushing and not one shottign all the enemies in the game, which would be no freakin' fun, in a game, sir.

And technicly survival of extreme force does constitute durability, they can't physicly harm Ganon, in a h2h fight, where they can't get away, they're utterly fuxxed.

How does the two handed sword not being canon have anything to do with it.....

I can, and wheres link wearing the gauntlets and striking ganon, ive not seen this yet.

No wonder your confused, you see thats what happens when you try and butt into someone elses argument.

Or i could just swap that around and say your not taking into account facts, you have cut-scenes of Ganon getting douched by something other than the Master sword as well, but apprently thats just "weird", the rest of the games lore and canon goes against the idea of Link being a 1000+ its a stupid statement to make, especially when its only you making the statement, not the developers.

They would slice him to pieces, Ganons got no durability feats and ala the canon can be harmed by any weapon.

ScreamPaste
Lolwut? Find a cutscene of that? Can't? Exactly.

At the end of OOT Link is wearing the gauntlets for the entire fight against Ganon.

Burning thought
Lolwut? Find a cutscene of that? Can't? Exactly.

At the end of OOT Link is wearing the gauntlets for the entire fight against Ganon.

Erm, the one you keep refering to, Ganon is smashed into an exausted, weakened lump from a Link withotu the Mastersword at the beginning, whats amusing is that despite having these 1000+ ton strength gauntlets, one slap from Ganon sends his Master sword flying away lol.....Has ganon showed 1000+ ton strength? no...did not think so...

Another inconsistency is that Ganon does not end up getting thrown about, his size is rather pathetic in comparison to 1000+ tons, he should be being tossed into the air with every slash from link...but no, he barely moves throughout, just as if Link were say...hmm...let me think..not that strong...

ScreamPaste
Once more; you've brought nothing to the table.

Ganon is stronger than Link, canon fact, and no, Nintendo will not make a Zelda game where the final battle revolves aroudn the two main characters DBZing each other in some sort of ridiculous pre-teen he-man fantasy.

Edit: Furthermore, like I said, by canon fact, stated throughout the games by Nintendo, including in that WW cut-scene TGE posted, Ganon can't be harmed by anythign but the mastersword. What you're referring to is a gameplay element added for challenge, in 1998. It's 2009.

ScreamPaste

http://i43.tinypic.com/2059jxy.jpg
6 ft = 80 pixels

The goron = 228. THEREFORE; 228/80 = 2.85
2.85x6 = 17.1 Ft in diameter.

V= pi*r^3*0.75=4007.9816296875 cubic feet.

so, let's get conservative here.

4000x100 lbs = 400 000 lbs = 200 tons.

Just so we're clear, seeing as he stopped it, then threw it, yes, Link is infact strong. This is without gauntlets, and Ganon survives hits from this.

Given that the Gorons are probably about as heavy as granite, multiply that by 1.6 to get a more accurate weight. =] I forget where I read they were granite though, so I won't use those numbers until I find the quote.

^further evidence. Even 100+tonning would put Link beyond Kain. So, cut that number in half if you like, doesn't matter. Taking shots from Link puts him outside of Kain or Raziel hurting him.

ThunderGodEneru
You cant refute it at all, not if you actually look at previous videos, you actually see him being defeated and smashed apart by something other than the master sword, all of it is canon....so obviously this is one of those falliable character statements that is a load of BS and disproven by canon.

Also clearly much heavier? that one piece against the rest of the games canon? and just because its a cool feat and works for you, you will try and use it lol....it goes against the rest of teh game, and ime going to stick with what screampaste has tried to use before, its obvious they didnt want to create a diffrent type of animation for the rock so they had a simple toss, Link has not been shown capable of such strength before and it would contradict lore.

Also that looks like one of those inconsistent feats again, something screampaste (if he was not bias) would state as "just weird", take note that its actually an enemy vs link mechanic, meaning that it could be a gameplay mechanic, simply a way of link defeating an opponent with some humour, for example the way the beast bounces up and down in the lava like cartoons do. And what feat? your comparing GOW gameplay to whats pretty much a cinematic, and now your comparing Links gameplay with actual canon, things work both ways, perhaps they allow Link this strength that ive not seen in an actual canon cinematic for some humour as I said, a bit like toonforce.

Thats not quicker than Kain moving to Moebius/Raziel, hell I counted it, it took about a whole second which is not quick enough for either Kain or Raziel, especially since both seem more agile (Raziel at least).

Thats hardly a feat, he gets a sword in his stomach, a man can survive that and then the very moment he gains tons of extra power from the triforce, Ganon could never even harm Kain or Raziel, hed be punching them but deal pretty much no damage and he would literally have to smash holes through them to stop them which he is not capable of, theyll just incapaciate him and push him into submission, Kain wouldnt have much problem in doing that alone, let alone Raziel. Then he will pull Ganons head off or rip his eyes out, his hands are perfect for it. 1. Look up the definition of retcon. And it was done with a sword that you can optionally retrieve, it is not mandatory. And BT, that is gameplay, funny how you denounce gameplay in some areas and treat it as canon fact in others. smile And if it was just a statement you would be right, but it was demonstrated. And why do you think Link has to go through the trouble in every Zelda game involving Ganon to retrieve the Master Sword if he could defeat him through other means? GTFO with that shit.

2. He was not capable of such strength before because he had just received the Golden Gauntlets which is needed to do it and fought Ganondorf like ten minutes later. So he did not have time to display any previous feats. Although he did have previous feats of lifting large(10-15 tons in size) boulders and tossing them just as easily, with the Silver Gauntlets, which were replaced by the Golden ones because they are stronger. Contradict lore? And how the hell would it do that? Considering canonically he only used them for like fifteen friggin minutes before being reverted to a child again, unable to ever use them again. If you don't know anything about the lore of Zelda, don't say anything contradicts lore. That animation for tossing the slab of granite is unique in that you never see something similar.

3. Oh, but we must accept Link fighting Ganondorf with the Biggoron's Sword as canon right? dur Get your ignorant, biased double-standards the hell off of my forum. A way of Link defeating the opponent with humor? Link in Twilight Princess has been portrayed as consistently physically mighty, stopping charging rams(it should be noted these rams were more like the size of a bull) easily and putting them down, with a little extra weight he could toss a Goron out of the ring during a Sumo match, and tripping a thirty or more foot monster by grabbing its chain. His feats are consistent. So please play the fvcking game before you call it inconsistent you pathetic troll. And Zelda games, even the more "toonish" WW, are very serious in nature.

4. Kain moved like three feet in half a second. Ganondorf moved twenty in the same amount of time after just being pinned to a wall. Mathematically you are incorrect. And Ganondorf is agile, which is incredibly impressive considering the man stands at like nine feet tall, during the fight in WW he shows many impressive leaps and such in battle, deflecting and dodging light arrows as well(no I am not insinuating they travel as fast as light). Ganon is faster, deal with it like a man or forever be a deluded fanboy in denial.

5. Check the vid again, look at the hole, it is in his chest, and is for the rest of the game. And yeah, gained extra power from the Triforce...Which he has in this fight, so irrelevance much? Ganon cannot harm Kain or Raziel? Utter stupidity. Ganon annihilated someone with a punch, in OoT his punches cause tremors in the ground which shatter the steel floor(note, it is the tremor, not the fist hitting it, that collapses it). Show me a feat that rivals Ganondorf's. HUMOR ME. You can't, you are butt-hurt because your little emo vampire ass pals are losing this fight to a character you don't like. Ganondorf punches either one once, killing both.

Gumachi
you are butt-hurt because your little emo vampire ass pals are losing this fight to a character you don't like.

LMFAO laughing

Burning thought
1. Look up the definition of retcon. And it was done with a sword that you can optionally retrieve, it is not mandatory. And BT, that is gameplay, funny how you denounce gameplay in some areas and treat it as canon fact in others. smile And if it was just a statement you would be right, but it was demonstrated. And why do you think Link has to go through the trouble in every Zelda game involving Ganon to retrieve the Master Sword if he could defeat him through other means? GTFO with that shit.

2. He was not capable of such strength before because he had just received the Golden Gauntlets which is needed to do it and fought Ganondorf like ten minutes later. So he did not have time to display any previous feats. Although he did have previous feats of lifting large(10-15 tons in size) boulders and tossing them just as easily, with the Silver Gauntlets, which were replaced by the Golden ones because they are stronger. Contradict lore? And how the hell would it do that? Considering canonically he only used them for like fifteen friggin minutes before being reverted to a child again, unable to ever use them again. If you don't know anything about the lore of Zelda, don't say anything contradicts lore. That animation for tossing the slab of granite is unique in that you never see something similar.

3. Oh, but we must accept Link fighting Ganondorf with the Biggoron's Sword as canon right? dur Get your ignorant, biased double-standards the hell off of my forum. A way of Link defeating the opponent with humor? Link in Twilight Princess has been portrayed as consistently physically mighty, stopping charging rams(it should be noted these rams were more like the size of a bull) easily and putting them down, with a little extra weight he could toss a Goron out of the ring during a Sumo match, and tripping a thirty or more foot monster by grabbing its chain. His feats are consistent. So please play the fvcking game before you call it inconsistent you pathetic troll. And Zelda games, even the more "toonish" WW, are very serious in nature.

4. Kain moved like three feet in half a second. Ganondorf moved twenty in the same amount of time after just being pinned to a wall. Mathematically you are incorrect. And Ganondorf is agile, which is incredibly impressive considering the man stands at like nine feet tall, during the fight in WW he shows many impressive leaps and such in battle, deflecting and dodging light arrows as well(no I am not insinuating they travel as fast as light). Ganon is faster, deal with it like a man or forever be a deluded fanboy in denial.

5. Check the vid again, look at the hole, it is in his chest, and is for the rest of the game. And yeah, gained extra power from the Triforce...Which he has in this fight, so irrelevance much? Ganon cannot harm Kain or Raziel? Utter stupidity. Ganon annihilated someone with a punch, in OoT his punches cause tremors in the ground which shatter the steel floor(note, it is the tremor, not the fist hitting it, that collapses it). Show me a feat that rivals Ganondorf's. HUMOR ME. You can't, you are butt-hurt because your little emo vampire ass pals are losing this fight to a character you don't like. Ganondorf punches either one once, killing both.

1. What suggests a retocon other than Ganons falliable statement? infact if we are talking retcons, has Link shown anything of the 1000+ ton fiber since the one Screampaste pointed out? Screampastes reason, because it would not be fun? according to screampaste his strength should be enough to topple through most of Hyrule and easily bypass most of the game.

2. It would contradict the fact that the game wouldnt require link to find anything else if he suddenly gained 1000+ ton strength, ganon has not shown anything to put him in that range so he would be splattered with a punch from Link if this were the case.

3. Your forum? I think the section of KMC most accurate for you is the off-topic trolling area for random statements and clowning around smile and the rest of this is just you whimpering like a choir boy whos dad has just beat on his mother, theres no consistency in the 1000+ ton feat nor any other, its all toonforce as with the example you provided, but ofc, real beings bounce up and down when they hit a hot surface with steam spraying from them!

4. Nonsense, 20 lol......3 meters is closer to what Kain moved and in half the time it took Ganon to move towards Link and start the beating. Show me the evidence that they travel as fast as Light, I expect hyperbole. A deluded fanboy in denile, you would know all about that being one yourself, unfortunatley you could never debate out of your fanboyism.

5. Its not in any major Organ, its too low to be in his heart or lungs and this is irrelvent because he gianed the power of the triforce immedialtey so its not a feat without it, it still does not help him if Raziel or Kain decide to slice him into little pieces.

He annahilated a being of an unkown material, it was not flesh, bone or rock and for all you know they would always die in that way. Rivals ganons? Raziel is at least a 30+ tonner being generous and slams his sharp claws that slice through stone into Kain in anger, Kain is not even damaged, whats bending some steel going to do? nothing.....what nonsense...go and play with your fanfictions of Ganon and Pyron instead of wasting my time with your pathetic blabbering.

^further evidence. Even 100+tonning would put Link beyond Kain. So, cut that number in half if you like, doesn't matter. Taking shots from Link puts him outside of Kain or Raziel hurting him.

Same argument as before, theres no point in making the same point again, inconsistent nonsense thats full of toonforce and "fun factor"

Once more; you've brought nothing to the table.

Ganon is stronger than Link, canon fact, and no, Nintendo will not make a Zelda game where the final battle revolves aroudn the two main characters DBZing each other in some sort of ridiculous pre-teen he-man fantasy.

Edit: Furthermore, like I said, by canon fact, stated throughout the games by Nintendo, including in that WW cut-scene TGE posted, Ganon can't be harmed by anythign but the mastersword. What you're referring to is a gameplay element added for challenge, in 1998. It's 2009.

Much alike to you? what have you brought....

Bullshit excuses, there was no physics or animations throughout any other game using those gauntlets to respect the 1000+ tonage you are giving him.

Theres no gameplay, you see the MS gone in the canon although show me these developer statements of only the MS harming ganon.

ScreamPaste
Lol, BT, lol. Raziel at a 30+ tonner cannot hurt Ganon. Ganon can disintegrate stone with his blows, not break it, disintegrate it. He can take hits from a 1000+tonner without dying, how is Raziel, or Kain, going to even harm him?

Bullshit excuses, there was no physics or animations throughout any other game using those gauntlets to respect the 1000+ tonage you are giving him.

Theres no gameplay, you see the MS gone in the canon although show me these developer statements of only the MS harming ganon.

That Nintendo gave him. Also, Nintendo have stated that the master sword is the only sword that can hurt Ganon before.

Go play the freakin' game, nub.

Gumachi
Didn't the Hylden Lord destroy Raziel's body really easy? And wasn't Kain wounded so bad that it took 200 years for him to heal?

1yLZRuKNczo&feature=related

ThunderGodEneru
1. What suggests a retocon other than Ganons falliable statement? infact if we are talking retcons, has Link shown anything of the 1000+ ton fiber since the one Screampaste pointed out? Screampastes reason, because it would not be fun? according to screampaste his strength should be enough to topple through most of Hyrule and easily bypass most of the game.

2. It would contradict the fact that the game wouldnt require link to find anything else if he suddenly gained 1000+ ton strength, ganon has not shown anything to put him in that range so he would be splattered with a punch from Link if this were the case.

3. Your forum? I think the section of KMC most accurate for you is the off-topic trolling area for random statements and clowning around smile and the rest of this is just you whimpering like a choir boy whos dad has just beat on his mother, theres no consistency in the 1000+ ton feat nor any other, its all toonforce as with the example you provided, but ofc, real beings bounce up and down when they hit a hot surface with steam spraying from them!

4. Nonsense, 20 lol......3 meters is closer to what Kain moved and in half the time it took Ganon to move towards Link and start the beating. Show me the evidence that they travel as fast as Light, I expect hyperbole. A deluded fanboy in denile, you would know all about that being one yourself, unfortunatley you could never debate out of your fanboyism.

5. Its not in any major Organ, its too low to be in his heart or lungs and this is irrelvent because he gianed the power of the triforce immedialtey so its not a feat without it, it still does not help him if Raziel or Kain decide to slice him into little pieces.

He annahilated a being of an unkown material, it was not flesh, bone or rock and for all you know they would always die in that way. Rivals ganons? Raziel is at least a 30+ tonner being generous and slams his sharp claws that slice through stone into Kain in anger, Kain is not even damaged, whats bending some steel going to do? nothing.....what nonsense...go and play with your fanfictions of Ganon and Pyron instead of wasting my time with your pathetic blabbering. 1. Ganon is the most intelligent character in Zelda. Valoo, being a Spirit, is also quite wise. And hey, smart guy, we actually have it confirmed that when Link slashes Ganon he does not harm him. So what are you blabbering on about like a fool for? We see and have it confirmed by two characters that only the Master Sword injures him. And reading my posts, it actually helps believe it or not. I already disagreed with SP's notion that Link is a 1,000+ tonner, so what does the rest of this post even mean?

2. Read above.

3. Oh, that's nice, bringing up how my mother was beaten by my father, real big man move there. Yes, as you have read on another forum, my father indeed has beaten my mother, and it bothers me. But hey, it could be worse. I could be a sicko who lusts after his under-age cousin and contemplates suicide because she rejected me. smile

All toonforce? So at what point do consistent feats of strength turn into toonforce? If it happened once you would have a point, but no, he has other feats of raw physical power many times in the game, making it NOT toonforce. The jumping off the lava, I'll give you as being somewhat toony, but when a character consistently uses physical strength to perform canon tasks in the game, it is NOT toonforce.

4. O RLY? Three meters? That would be about ten feet.

SM8igGoaBY8

Go to 4:45. Looking again, it clearly takes about a second to actually move that distance. Which was not ten feet. Ganondorf in less time moved a larger distance. Anyone but you can see this, so please stfu, would you kindly? And once again, actually reading my posts helps. I stated that I am NOT insinuating Light Arrows travel at the speed of light...But they are still faster than Kain is, Ganon dodges them easily. Oh? I'm the fanboy?

You have claimed Kain's shield could stop an attack from Pyron, hell, even Pre-Retcon Beyonder.
You have claimed Kain can defeat Onslaught.
You have claimed Kain can easily defeat the LT.
You believe that Kain could survive being put in the sun, and then evolve to escape and take the heat of the sun.
You think Kain can survive an actual black hole.
You think that Kain fighting Superman Prime would after enough time evolve to physically defeat him.
You have said that Kain could stop Juggernaut by tripping him with the Reaver.
You think Kain can manipulate the pillars of Nosgoth and defeat Galactus, and would stalemate Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet until he took the gauntlet off.

Oh, but I'M the fanboy right? Other than claiming Pyron is galaxy sized, you have nothing on me.

5. It was through his rib-cage, and too low to be his heart? Um, bullshit? Throughout the game, that is clearly where the hole was. And how is it not a feat when he has the Triforce in this fight? And they can't, they are too weak.

Sages are the most powerful beings in OoT short of the Goddesses and Ganon himself(prolly Zant too, who possesses a minute fraction of Ganon's power), but we must assume they were weaker than average in terms of durability, right? Raziel a thirty tonner? Prove that statement. And don't show me Raziel pushing a fvcking block.

Burning thought
1. Ganon is the most intelligent character in Zelda. Valoo, being a Spirit, is also quite wise. And hey, smart guy, we actually have it confirmed that when Link slashes Ganon he does not harm him. So what are you blabbering on about like a fool for? We see and have it confirmed by two characters that only the Master Sword injures him. And reading my posts, it actually helps believe it or not. I already disagreed with SP's notion that Link is a 1,000+ tonner, so what does the rest of this post even mean?

2. Read above.

3. Oh, that's nice, bringing up how my mother was beaten by my father, real big man move there. Yes, as you have read on another forum, my father indeed has beaten my mother, and it bothers me. But hey, it could be worse. I could be a sicko who lusts after his under-age cousin and contemplates suicide because she rejected me. smile

All toonforce? So at what point do consistent feats of strength turn into toonforce? If it happened once you would have a point, but no, he has other feats of raw physical power many times in the game, making it NOT toonforce. The jumping off the lava, I'll give you as being somewhat toony, but when a character consistently uses physical strength to perform canon tasks in the game, it is NOT toonforce.

4. O RLY? Three meters? That would be about ten feet.

SM8igGoaBY8

Go to 4:45. Looking again, it clearly takes about a second to actually move that distance. Which was not ten feet. Ganondorf in less time moved a larger distance. Anyone but you can see this, so please stfu, would you kindly? And once again, actually reading my posts helps. I stated that I am NOT insinuating Light Arrows travel at the speed of light...But they are still faster than Kain is, Ganon dodges them easily. Oh? I'm the fanboy?

You have claimed Kain's shield could stop an attack from Pyron, hell, even Pre-Retcon Beyonder.
You have claimed Kain can defeat Onslaught.
You have claimed Kain can easily defeat the LT.
You believe that Kain could survive being put in the sun, and then evolve to escape and take the heat of the sun.
You think Kain can survive an actual black hole.
You think that Kain fighting Superman Prime would after enough time evolve to physically defeat him.
You have said that Kain could stop Juggernaut by tripping him with the Reaver.
You think Kain can manipulate the pillars of Nosgoth and defeat Galactus, and would stalemate Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet until he took the gauntlet off.

Oh, but I'M the fanboy right? Other than claiming Pyron is galaxy sized, you have nothing on me.

5. It was through his rib-cage, and too low to be his heart? Um, bullshit? Throughout the game, that is clearly where the hole was. And how is it not a feat when he has the Triforce in this fight? And they can't, they are too weak.

Sages are the most powerful beings in OoT short of the Goddesses and Ganon himself(prolly Zant too, who possesses a minute fraction of Ganon's power), but we must assume they were weaker than average in terms of durability, right? Raziel a thirty tonner? Prove that statement. And don't show me Raziel pushing a fvcking block.

1. Intelligence has nothing to do with it, Ganon is the guy your claiming to be invulerable, he himself saying it is hardly believable, its in the charcter of almost any villain to think themselves that, most make that mistake.

2. I was prob still tlaking to Screampaste and it rolled over into here.

3. Amusingly enough I had forgotten about the relevence of mother beating to your situation, and how is that worst exactley? some of the greatest people in history have similiar taste and it is just as straight as any other path.

You cant admit that jumping off lava is toony then ignore everything else, a tiny elf swinging that being is also toony, just like Jerry being about to pick up enormous objects and defy physics in "Tom and Jerry" and show me some of these consistent feats, once or twice, especially in diffrent games is hardly consistent.

4. I disagree, less than a second, its still more than quick enough to stop Ganon.

Most of those statements are all true, your just too blind to see it and too ignorant to even take into account simple equation, Kain by the end of Defiance deals with power of infnity magnitude, you cannot destroy an infnite force with a blast. The only one you really have on me was the LT which was half serious and a year before your "galaxy" sized blunder. Most of those are plays on words and context as well as how serious I was in the thread, for example the black hole? are you reckoning on the tiny things that bound round metroid prime as black holes? according to I think Screampaste their not even black holes.

Your fandom stems from every Character you back up to the extreme at often without debate, I mean hell you sat there and said Kratos may actually be able to break through Samus armour despite claiming how she took a black hole, and that was a few days ago.....

5. Well this is again your assumption correct? is it actually said in canon it pierced his heart? lol too weak, Ganon has no durability feats that ive seen.

That is the proof lol, thats like saying "prove Kratos strength! but dont show me him tossing over the colossus!" and Sages being powerful does not constitute to their durability, no normal being disintegrates and ganon has not done it to a flesh and blood being in canon, at least not that you have shown.

Originally posted by Gumachi
Didn't the Hylden Lord destroy Raziel's body really easy? And wasn't Kain wounded so bad that it took 200 years for him to heal?

1yLZRuKNczo&feature=related

So has Kain, both using magic.....not physical force and I am not sure about your number (200 years) but this was Blood omen 2 Kain your talking about, not advanced Kain in Elder form.

Lol, BT, lol. Raziel at a 30+ tonner cannot hurt Ganon. Ganon can disintegrate stone with his blows, not break it, disintegrate it. He can take hits from a 1000+tonner without dying, how is Raziel, or Kain, going to even harm him?

That Nintendo gave him. Also, Nintendo have stated that the master sword is the only sword that can hurt Ganon before.

Go play the freakin' game, nub.

Show me, and that sounds like poor game graphics to me and I dont buy that 1000+ tonner crap.

Nintendo have said nothing about him having high strength, your the one making the values and deductions and furthermore your the one taking this inconsitency over all his other showings.

ArtificialGlory

Oh what the shit?

Gumachi
What the f**k?

MooCowofJustice
Ragnell did not kill a god. It basically did the same damn thing that the Master Sword did to Ganon, the only difference being that it weakened Ashera to a point where Yune was actually able to combine with Ashera again later on to reform into Ashunera. If you got Sephiran in the game, during the final phases where everyone is parting ways theres a cut scene between Sephiran and Ashunera.

Ike is not smarter because he is the leader of the Greil Mercenaries. Soren does ALL of Ike's battle strategies. Ike is only good in hand to hand combat because he was trained by his father, without that, he would not have been able to defeat anybody that he did.

All that's a reply to Wei Phoenix like two pages ago. I forget why I'm even talking about Ike now, I think Wei went along the lines of Ike being > than Link.

LLLLLink
Ganondorf uses a god-choke (thats my name for it) each time.
Does the whole "disintegrating everything but your head" thing count as "powers"?

I am who I am
The G Man steamrolls...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.