Best Schwarzenegger movie!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steve-o
My vote: CONAN THE BARBARIAN cool

Dexx
what a surprise roll eyes (sarcastic)
you know he barely has two lines in that movie

The terminator series.
Predator too..i like those oldies.

finti
T2 for sure

Dexx
6th day..one of the worst

finti
looking for the best here Dexx

Dexx
yes, but that would be such a short conversation smile..there aren't many

BackFire349
T2

mechmoggy
I went with T2, but I must admit I kinda enjoyed "End of Days".

Bad Boy
End of Days was cool!

steve-o
Dexx you really need to get a life man. Stop showing off in front of everyone and stop acting like a dick. It was all pretty pathetically funny before but now yer jus gettn annoying man. roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dexx
so far you haven't presented me a worthy reason for not doing so....i'll stick with my beahaviour, thank you.

steve-o
Go ahead and stick with ur behaviour...jus makes you look stupid. Are you just wanting some attention? Mommy and Daddy not paying enough attention to you?

Dexx
hohoo...don't go there

steve-o
Hoohoo!!! Ok maaaan!!! Hoohoo!!!

zimbo
True Lies-special effects cool and humor was good too

steve-o
I like most of Arnolds movies, except a few of the new ones. But Conan The Barbarian is my favorite, I use to watch that movie all the time when I was a kid. So It's one of those movies I love and can't get enough of. And it is a frickn awesome movie anyway.

zimbo
Boring

steve-o
Who asked you twerp!? smokin'

zimbo
I write when I want and what I want! smokin'

steve-o
Ya I noticed.

zimbo
That's my opinion. Finti hates xXx he telling me about it in every post.
So I think I can write once what I think.

finti
Whats the problem Steve-o affraid off a little competition

steve-o
Say what?!?! Competition? Sorry I got better things to do than sit here and compete with you cool guys. It's just Dexx is starting to get annoying. I don't like people who want attention.

Bad Boy
But how has he exactly been looking for attention? The only one who seems to be looking for attention is you!

mah
yeah you seem very eager to criticise everyone else steve-o

Dexx
hehe..even your sig denotes the character steve-o.

Bad Boy
moomins!

steve-o
Ooooooooook obviously Dexx has LOTS of friends on these forums, so lets jus get back on topic yo. smokin'

Ushgarak
Sounds a good idea...

Thomas H
1 T2
2. Predator
3 T1

mechmoggy
I love watching the bit in Predator when that chaps arm gets blown off in slow motion, its so obviously (and quite badly) tied up his back its laughable.

Other than that the film rocks.

Thomas H
indeed

zimbo
not agree about T1 Thomas

Fitch
there are 2 persons that say Predator is the best,but Predator has 0 votes.I wonder why ?!

zimbo
That's easy they don't now how to vote.

finti
and you just found out how?

zimbo
I voted second or third on this thread.

finti
*pops champagne*

Mujaffa
now smack the bottle over your head

Dexx
first pour me a glass

Zed
Nobody like Commando?, Arnold at his cheesiest

Fitch
not on my best movie list......

Dexx
these are arnie's best ....cuz surely, NONE get on my top best movies.

Fitch
terminator was something new in those times,with Cameron on his first attempt,it was....good.

zimbo
I think I'll make the same thread about Will Smith I hope everyone like him.

finti
will smith sucks

steve-o
He's cooler than you.

Dexx
will smith sux big time

Bad Boy
WILL SMITH RULES!!!

GO BIG WILLIE GO!!!

zimbo
E!!

steve-o
Wut is this "E" stuff?!?!?!

Ushgarak
I think we are drifting off the point...

Fitch
what's more to tell bout AS movies.......

mottydelmar
its a shame none of you are big enough Arnie fans to realise that "COMMANDO" is arnies greatest film by far, no nonesense action packed film.

shaber
Terminator 2, by far, what else could compare with it?

Cinemaddiction
I would never put "Commando" above "Predator" or "The Terminator". Ever. The whole kidnapping plot in "Commando" is just..gay.

botankus
These poll threads about "XXXX's best film" should be in the cheesy "Movie Stars and Celebrities" forum.

amlap
commando was one of my favorite movies growing up...maybe it was because of the bad guys sexy purple sweater.

but the gov. best movie is Predator by far.

Discos
I remember when I used to come to this forum all the time last year, there was this exact thread, and I still vote for the same movie

Discos - T2!

DeNiro
Pumping Iron

And then

Preditor for sure

Kaleanae
His best movie is Terminator 2

Crash Overload
BY FAR T2! eek!

Paola
Junior yes

black_mamba01
Herclues in New York is the funniest movie i have eva seen.

DeNiro
Junior eek! well if u liked it but seriously junior eek! stick out tongue

Cinemaddiction
Wasn't "Pumping Iron" just a documentary, though? confused

I saw "Hercules in New York" on DVD at Wal Mart for like $5.50 and seriously ALMOST got it. Cheesy overdubbed voices and all.

LeAtHerRFace
Terminator 2 and The Predator

fini
most definetly T2.............the one movie to go down as the best made sequel ever. HEll even by today standards , that movie kicks serious butt.

Cinemaddiction
I think "Best Sequel Ever" goes to "Star Wars: ESB". But, to be honest, I enjoyed "T2" more.

fini
well star wars was made to have sequels. U know naming star wars : episode 4........... I mainly see sequels as making more money of an original thought. ANd for T2, boy did they ever make more money ( and spent a shit load too)

Sigillum_Diaboli
predator ..

Discos
there was a biography of arnold today on Uk Horizons at 3.30pm (that goes any of you who are from the UK or Europe)

eleveninches
Terminator 2 has better special effectts annd explosions, but terminator 1 is scarier, because in the first one, there is only one terminator against a human, whereas in the 2nd one, there are two terminators that are more evenly matched.
Terminator one is also much more graphic- the scene where he rips the guys heart out.

His best other movie was definately true lies.

ZooropaFire
Definitely T2.
~Sakinah

eleveninches
When I saw T3,, I thought that the main thing that let it down was the last of a loud dramatic musical score at the pivitol points in the movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.