Citizen Steel V.S. Hulk(Slug fest)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xJLxKing
Citizen Steel V.S.

-Grey Hulk
-Hulk
-WWH

NO regeneration for Hulk. Who wins?

jalek moye
if hulk cant heal then he loses,

KingD19
Grey Hulk - Lose
Savage Hulk - Wins by a slim margin
WWH - PURE PWNAGE

xJLxKing
Originally posted by KingD19
Grey Hulk - Lose
WWH - PURE PWNAGE
You sureeee?

jalek moye
Originally posted by KingD19
Grey Hulk - Lose
WWH - PURE PWNAGE
how do those two win

Enyalus
All three lose to CS, unless WWH can go Worldbreaker...

big grin

jalek moye
Yea citizen made Gog (the human one) look like a chump, and then did what all the others couldnt and unrooted the real Gog.

Hulk cant deal with that strength or level invulnerability. Onlything is he's slow but Hulk isnt known for his dodging skill.

xJLxKing
The only thing Hulk(any version) got going for him is Speed. In case you guys didn't know, this guy can barely run without destroying the ground underneath him.

jalek moye
I know i have the arc, but yea hulk doesnt really dodge blows.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by jalek moye
I know i have the arc, but yea hulk doesnt really dodge blows.
That may be true, but he will strike faster. If CS can hit him, then he just might KO him, or really hurt him. Although, that's if he can land a blow

jalek moye
Originally posted by xJLxKing
That may be true, but he will strike faster. If CS can hit him, then he just might KO him, or really hurt him. Although, that's if he can land a blow
he will hit him although he runs slow he strikes at a standard level.

Original Smurph
We don't know yet...

golem370
Hulk is not slow and according to Iron Man and Wonder Man he attacks fast and viciously

iceman24567
Citizen Steel tanks some shots then kills any of those Hulks no healing = spite.

Galan007
Though he may not have many feats, the ones CS does have are enough to give him the edge over Hulk, imo (especially if Hulk's HF is negated.)

CS was able to slap the herald of Gog around like he was a pathetic feeb - and remember, said herald was owning all of the JSA'ers simultaneously. Then, once his 'armor' was removed, CS also had sufficient strength to down 3rd-World-Gog, with two punches. That is a feat not even the entire JSA combined (inc. KC Superman, Thunderbolt, Alan, etc.) came close to accomplishing.

Again, CS ftw.

Deathstroke
I know CS doesn't have a ton of feats yet, but has he ever been shown to take any damage from anything? I can't think of anything off the top of my head.

leonidas
without regeneration? blink like hulk isn't one-dimensional enough he needs a handicap?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by leonidas
without regeneration? blink like hulk isn't one-dimensional enough he needs a handicap?
He has speed

leonidas
He has speed

well, he's demonstrated some measure of speed, true, but enough still, enough to make up for no regeneration? it's not like he has great skills to fall back on, nor does his speed lend itself to agility. he might blitz to a small degree, but it's not like he punches at superspeed either . . .

xJLxKing
well, he's demonstrated some measure of speed, true, but enough still, enough to make up for no regeneration? it's not like he has great skills to fall back on, nor does his speed lend itself to agility. he might blitz to a small degree, but it's not like he punches at superspeed either . . .
CS is very slow due to his weight

jalek moye
well, he's demonstrated some measure of speed, true, but enough still, enough to make up for no regeneration? it's not like he has great skills to fall back on, nor does his speed lend itself to agility. he might blitz to a small degree, but it's not like he punches at superspeed either . . . if he blitzs that would be dumb, as he wouldnt make CS budge

golem370
Thats debatable Hulk has punched Vision at full density threw the earth. It was compared to someone smashing a mountain. Hulk the longer he is in the fight the madder he gets which means the stronger and more durable he gets.

jalek moye
Originally posted by golem370
Thats debatable Hulk has punched Vision at full density threw the earth. It was compared to someone smashing a mountain. Hulk the longer he is in the fight the madder he gets which means the stronger and more durable he gets.
I'm sure Gog is stronger then hulk, and he couldnt move him when he was knocking around the whole JSA and parts of th JLA.

Same for the other versoin of Gog

golem370
But eventually Hulk would get stronger. Silver Surfer and Dr Strange both put Hulk in a force field and he broke out. Can you imagine how powerful two force field would be one from Dr Strange and One from Silver Surfer at the sametime.

Galan007
^ Just so's ya know, the 'alloy' of which Citizen Steel's one piece/unjointed armor is composed, has a tensile strength of 280,000 pounds/square inch - This means that CS has to bend the armor accordingly, to make even the slightest of movements. That's the kind of strength this guy has.

As I said before, with the armor on, CS smacked around herald-Gog (the JSA wrecker) like a b*tch. Without the armor, CS downed God-Gog (the same character who was literally shrugging off attacks from KC Supes/Thunderbolt/Alan/etc,) with two hits.

golem370
If somebody could move or Hurt him Hulk could.

1.Hulk close a fissure on a planets surface

2.Hulk held a planet together

3.Hulk destroyed an asteroid two times larger then earth billions and billions of tons of rock.

jalek moye
If somebody could move or Hurt him Hulk could.

1.Hulk close a fissure on a planets surface

2.Hulk held a planet together

3.Hulk destroyed an asteroid two times larger then earth billions and billions of tons of rock.
thats the thing no one could. The two team wreckers he fought couldnt do a damn thing to him. And he can't feel pain

golem370
Hulk could imo eventually He has the raw physical power so said the Beyonder

jalek moye
Hulk could imo eventually He has the raw physical power so said the Beyonder
hed lose way before then. CS is stronger then a stronger version of Superman, and more powerful then the various other memebers of the JSA's attacks, also i think part of the JLA was trying as well.

And he can't feel pain at all so he wont before hurt at all, so there wont be any pain pauses or anything.

and If the Gogs cant move him neither will hulk before he loses

supremthor
CS 10/10 hulk with no healing factor makes this a spite thread.

d3str0ya10
Yeh this is pretty much spite with no HF. CS takes it 10/10

janus77
depends how strong Hulk gets. even without HF Hulk could amp to insane levels of strength.

if CS isn't fast enough, Hulk will overpower him.

supremthor
Originally posted by janus77
depends how strong Hulk gets. even without HF Hulk could amp to insane levels of strength.

it doesn't really matter considering the time hulks strength reaches the level needed to hurt CS(if Posable), he'd be already knocked out.

tkitna
I hate to give the win to a D-lister like Citizen Steel, but I suppose I have to.

jalek moye
Originally posted by janus77

seeing that he like never dodges, he'll be knocked out before that.

iceman24567
Originally posted by iceman24567
Citizen Steel tanks some shots then kills any of those Hulks no healing = spite.

KillAll
got any scans of CS???

would cs still win if hulk had healing factor?

jrodslam
Yea CS is crazy. Although he doesnt have much feats, him fighting Hulk without a healing factor doesnt look to good for Hulk. We have to remember that SC is already severly hindered by his suit, reducing his strength more than half i think. It would take loads and loads of Hulk pounding on him to even be able to feel the hits. Without the suit, hed be slightly less durable, but more than double in strength.

jrodslam
Originally posted by KillAll
would cs still win if hulk had healing factor?

Hulk with hf, would make the fight lots more interesting. The madder Hulk gets, the faster he also heals i believe. I think Hulk would eventually take SC out unless Hulk gets ko'd before that. Much closer match if hf is allowed.

jalek moye
Originally posted by jrodslam
It would take loads and loads of Hulk pounding on him to even be able to feel the hits.
he cant feel anything regardless of what it is, he cant feel pain or any kind of touch. which is why he breaks the groud whn he walks and has to wear the suit since he no longer has any feeling it's really hard to gauge himself.

Galan007
The sole purpose of CS's armor is to reduce his strength, not to improve his durability - remember that the organic 'material' of which his body is composed, is more impervious than his armor.

Anyhow, his armor has a tensile strength of 280,000 pounds per square inch, yet he shredded it like a cheap piece of paper:

http://s1d2.turboimagehost.com/t/1728228_cs1.jpg

That in itself is a ridiculous strength feat.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Galan007
The sole purpose of CS's armor is to reduce his strength, not to improve his durability - remember that the organic 'material' of which his body is composed, is more impervious than his armor

Hes still granted a degree of extra durability in the suit though. Eventhough his body is tougher.

Enyalus
Anyhow, his armor has a tensile strength of 280,000 pounds per square inch, yet he shredded it like a cheap piece of paper:

Ridiculous strength feat? erm Maybe we have two different definitons of 'ridiculous', because 280,000 pounds amounts to 140 tons.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Enyalus
Ridiculous strength feat? erm Maybe we have two different definitons of 'ridiculous', because 280,000 pounds amounts to 140 tons.

280,000 pounds PER SQUARE INCH. Theres crazy resistance for him to even flex a muscle.

Just imagine your arms at your side and youre told to lift them above your head. Try doing that when for every inch you may move your arm, 100 pounds get put on. It holds you back, so youll need to use more strength in order to keep raising your arms.

Not only is he using massive strength just to move, but hes also peeling the suit off on top of that. The suit alone weighs a grip.

Enyalus
Originally posted by jrodslam
280,000 pounds PER SQUARE INCH. Theres crazy resistance for him to even flex a muscle.

Just imagine your arms at your side and youre told to lift them above your head. Try doing that when for every inch you may move your arm, 100 pounds get put on. It holds you back, so youll need to use more strength in order to keep raising your arms.

Not only is he using massive strength just to move, but hes also peeling the suit off on top of that. The suit alone weighs a grip.
It's not 140 tons + 140 tons + 140 tons +140 tons for every inch you move. Its 140 tons of resistance along every square inch of the suit/your body.

It's a good strength feat. It's not ridiculous by any stretch. Hulk could do such a thing easily, for instance.

supremthor
Is there a CS respect thread?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by supremthor
Is there a CS respect thread?
He barely has any feats. If you want I can post all his 3 feats

supremthor
It's not 140 tons + 140 tons + 140 tons +140 tons for every inch you move. Its 140 tons of resistance along every square inch of the suit/your body.

It's a good strength feat. It's not ridiculous by any stretch. Hulk could do such a thing easily, for instance.

considering he was the only one capable of putting GOG down when Kc Superman and Magog couldnt. Also that the two would kill hulk they were facing a hulk with no healing factor.

Enyalus
Originally posted by supremthor
considering he was the only one capable of putting GOG down when Kc Superman and Magog couldnt. Also that the two would kill hulk they were facing a hulk with no healing factor.
Please read the post I was originally responding to before making irrelevant commentary.

Thanks.

supremthor
He barely has any feats. If you want I can post all his 3 feats

that would be awesome, yoou can post them here on his respect thread.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=508756&from=thread&pagenumber=1#post11870546

Galan007
Ridiculous strength feat? erm Maybe we have two different definitons of 'ridiculous', because 280,000 pounds amounts to 140 tons. The ease in which he shredded through the suit is what I was referring to. Because that was ridiculous.

Enyalus
The ease in which he shredded through the suit is what I was referring to. Because that was ridiculous.
I forgive you.

Prep-Man
Though he may not have many feats, the ones CS does have are enough to give him the edge over Hulk, imo (especially if Hulk's HF is negated.)

CS was able to slap the herald of Gog around like he was a pathetic feeb - and remember, said herald was owning all of the JSA'ers simultaneously. Then, once his 'armor' was removed, CS also had sufficient strength to down 3rd-World-Gog, with two punches. That is a feat not even the entire JSA combined (inc. KC Superman, Thunderbolt, Alan, etc.) came close to accomplishing.

Again, CS ftw.

vansonbee
I bet Galan gonna retract his statement now, but I applauded that you take his comments in high regard.

Omega Vision
The sole purpose of CS's armor is to reduce his strength, not to improve his durability - remember that the organic 'material' of which his body is composed, is more impervious than his armor.

http://s1d2.turboimagehost.com/t/1728228_cs1.jpg

Any idea how to translate that into lifting strength? stick out tongue

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Class 100+ stick out tongue

celeyhyga17

somebody on here said 140 tons..

??

confused

Mindset
17.786 tons according to my calculations.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by vansonbee
I bet Galan gonna retract his statement now, but I applauded that you take his comments in high regard.

Just the part where he took down someone who is high herald level. If we go by his few feats. CS> KC Superman> Superman. stick out tongue

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Just the part where he took down someone who is high herald level. If we go by his few feats. CS> KC Superman> Superman. stick out tongue

Citizen Steel is sky-father level

psycho gundam

hmm i got 180.6448 newtons

meaning it's the equivalent of dropping 40.61 lbs under normal earth gravity...i think that's what it means

jitay
Bump

Naija boy
Citizen steel without the suit would beat WWH from the arc, but lose to pre worldbreaker Green Scar at the levels he reached after the arc was over, as well as get wrecked by WBH himself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.