Did you know ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
Riddly Scott wanted a darker ending for the movie Alien !! At the end of the movie Scott wanted the Alien to bite off Ripley's head and then make the final log entry in her voice but 20 century fox didnt like the idea.

That would have been a scary ending !!

MildPossession
Sci-fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii duhhhhhhhhhh. stick out tongue

saintsaucey
that actually would have been a great ending.

coolmovies
only if it was a Deleted scene then we could see it

NeoGills
Lol
search on Google for full story :P

Myth
Only problem I would have with that is it would make Aliens non-existent.

Esau Cairn
The problem I have is that it would take away the Aliens animalistic persona, giving them more human qualities.

An Alien mimicking a human to falsify a log entry makes them less primal & more an evil race.

Lord Shadow Z
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
The problem I have is that it would take away the Aliens animalistic persona, giving them more human qualities.

An Alien mimicking a human to falsify a log entry makes them less primal & more an evil race.

Good point there. I also like them the way they are - as just a normal species just doing what they do. Making them obvious villains would be disappointing and a bit forced; because then we are just trying to ignore the fact that we humans are just as bad or worse then them. Even the Ripley quote to Burke touches upon the issue slightly;

Ripley: 'You know, Burke, I don't know which species is worse. You don't see them f**king each other over for a goddamn percentage!'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.