Odin vs Shazam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkOdin
Each battle both are at 100%

1st. neutral ground

2nd. in the rock

3rd. Asgard

4th. in the rock but odin is wearing the destroyor armour and has the Odinsword

5th. Asgard but shazam can bring some magical items from the rock

Warlord
1st neutral ground - Tie

2 in the rock - Shazam

3 Asgard - Odin

4.in the rock but odin is wearing the destroyor armour and has the Odinsword - Odin

5 Asgard but shaazam can bring some magical items from the rock - Odin since I don't know any specific item he got comparable to the destroyer and the odinsword

xJLxKing
Originally posted by DarkOdin

1st. neutral ground

2nd. in the rock

3rd. Asgard

1ST: Odin
2ND: Shazam
3RD: Split
4TH: Odin

Xzpunisher
1. Shazam
2. Shazam
3. Odin
4. Shazam
5. Shazam

xJLxKing

1st. neutral ground

2nd. in the rock

3rd. Asgard

1ST: Odin
2ND: Shazam
3RD: Odin
4TH: Odin

Xzpunisher
Originally posted by Xzpunisher
1. Shazam
2. Shazam
3. Odin
4. Shazam
5. Shazam

KuRuPT Thanosi
Why do you guys keep posting your thoughts over and over again? Not only are they wrong but it's annoying. Odin pretty much everytime except on the Rock

xJLxKing
They are both Sky father levels, but Odin has so much more feats. The only thing I like from Shazam's feats is fighting the Spectre, and turning Black Adam, and Isis into stone by one attack.

quanchi112
The only one I can see shazam winning is the one on of the rock with his items.

Xzpunisher
Shazam wins 4 out of 5

quanchi112
Shazam wins 4 out of 5 Based on what feats?

ares834
1. Tie
2. Shazam
3. Odin
4. Odin
5. Odin as i don't truly know Shazam's items.

Xzpunisher
Shazam wins all but number 3

Nihilist
1st. neutral ground-Odin

2nd. in the rock-Shazam

3rd. Asgard-Odin

4th. in the rock but odin is wearing the destroyor armour and has the-Odin Odinsword-Odin

5th. Asgard but shazam can bring some magical items from the rock-Tie

Xzpunisher

ares834
How does he win 4?

Raoul
Xzpunisher: If you don't have something to contribute, then don't post. Trolling isn't allowed.

Enyalus
Odin wins all but #2.

Hyperion Prime

1st. neutral ground

2nd. in the rock

3rd. Asgard

1. Odin
2. Shazam
3. Odin
4. Shazam
5. Odin

Enyalus
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
4. Shazam

Seriously? Shazam's going to beat an Odin Destroyer with his Celestial-cutting Odinsword?

xJLxKing
Is it just me or did he edit the first post, and change the scenarios?

Slaanesh
1. Odin
2. Shazam
3. Odin
4. Odin
5. don't know

zeel

1st. neutral ground

2nd. in the rock

3rd. Asgard

1. good battle but edge goes to odin

2 Odin is ****ing toast here

3. shazam is toast.

4. stalemate

5. No idea

cloud102
Can we use old feats for SHAZAM? Or just current.

TricksterPriest

1st. neutral ground

2nd. in the rock

3rd. Asgard

Assuming it's the old Wizard....

1. Take your pick. Either one is a good pick for this fight.
2. Shazam.
3. Probably Odin, but it's not as big an amp as the Rock is for Shazam.
4. You might think Odin, but then recall DOV. He stood up to SPECTRE. Celestials have nothing on that. Shazam.
5. Don't know enough about what Shazam has, so Odin tentatively, barring something that turns the tides.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
4. You might think Odin, but then recall DOV. He stood up to SPECTRE. Celestials have nothing on that. Shazam.

that just mean that SPECTRE wasn't that powerful no expression a Celestial will beat the shit out of him..

Warlord
Originally posted by Slaanesh
that just mean that SPECTRE wasn't that powerful no expression a Celestial will beat the shit out of him..
thumb up

D_Dude1210
1. Odin 10/10
2. Shazam 7/10
3. Odin 10/10
4. Odin 9/10
5. Odin 10/10

DarkOdin
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Is it just me or did he edit the first post, and change the scenarios?

No i didn't i cleaned up some spelling errors and oragnized it better check out the first guy who posted he qouted it before the edit.

iceman24567
that just mean that SPECTRE wasn't that powerful no expression a Celestial will beat the shit out of him.. thumb down

ares834
crylaugh

Slaanesh
that spectre nearly got kill by an amp capt marvel..i'm not saying spectre isn't powerful..i was talking about that specific spectre..DOV spectre..he doesn't have a host..he doesn't have god on his side..he's sukzzz..

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Assuming it's the old Wizard....

1. Take your pick. Either one is a good pick for this fight.
2. Shazam.
3. Probably Odin, but it's not as big an amp as the Rock is for Shazam.
5. Don't know enough about what Shazam has, so Odin tentatively, barring something that turns the tides. The 4th host would totally annihilate dov Spectre. It would be a sonning like no other.

Shazam in the rock can't phase the destroyer armor.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
thumb down A Celestial is a lot more powerful than that Spectre. He struggled with skyfathers. erm

xJLxKing
Originally posted by quanchi112
A Celestial is a lot more powerful than that Spectre. He struggled with skyfathers. erm
And then he shitted on him big grin

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
And then he shitted on him big grin What?

Naija boy
Battle 1= Odin
Battle 2= probably shazam
Odin wins the rest

Xzpunisher
that just mean that SPECTRE wasn't that powerful no expression a Celestial will beat the shit out of him.. Spectre would wave his hand and kill the Celestials ...all of them

Mindset
Spectre would wave his hand and kill the Celestials ...all of them You don't know who the Celestials are.

Xzpunisher
that spectre nearly got kill by an amp capt marvel..i'm not saying spectre isn't powerful..i was talking about that specific spectre..DOV spectre..he doesn't have a host..he doesn't have god on his side..he's sukzzz.. He won that fight with CM and only had trouble because he was being seduced by Eclipso

The Spectre also beat Johnny Thunderbolt who would blink and kill Odin and the Celestials

Xzpunisher
Sorry Mindset....I dont have any troll food

Mindset
Oh no

Your mom has to go hungry another night. sad

Xzpunisher
Shazam wins 4 out of 5
/thread

Slaanesh
He won that fight with CM and only had trouble because he was being seduced by Eclipso

The Spectre also beat Johnny Thunderbolt who would blink and kill Odin and the Celestials

he won cuz capt marvel amp is gone..he said his magic is depleted and that they nearly destroy him..his power level has nothing to do with Eclipso..the only time he became really powerful is after he absorb all the magic from the rock and shazam and take on Nabu..before that..not that powerful..

Xzpunisher
he won cuz capt marvel amp is gone..he said his magic is depleted and that they nearly destroy him..his power level has nothing to do with Eclipso..the only time he became really powerful is after he absorb all the magic from the rock and shazam and take on Nabu..before that..not that powerful.. Hes recreated reality before DOV

If you mean not that powerful before his fight with Nabu in DOV I can understand

If you mean in the Spectre entire career...you must not know a whole bunch about him

Slaanesh
that spectre nearly got kill by an amp capt marvel..i'm not saying spectre isn't powerful..i was talking about that specific spectre..DOV spectre..he doesn't have a host..he doesn't have god on his side..he's sukzzz..

u see that dude..i specificly said DOV spectre..u even quote that post before no expression

quanchi112
Spectre would wave his hand and kill the Celestials ...all of them Just like he did against a weakened Shazam and nabu right?

Xzpunisher
an unbound Spectre would wreck the celestials

quanchi112
an unbound Spectre would wreck the celestials Based on what?

Enyalus
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on what?
Applying the same logic he used in a different, Monarch-related thread...A Celestial being born causes an explosion that rivals the Big Bang itself. Therefore, every Celestial has the power of at least one Big Bang in them.

Show me a hostless Spectre without God's support tanking a Big Bang, and you've gotta case, Xz.

D_Dude1210
Why do you even bother debating with Xzpunisher, Eny?? ;p

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Mindset
Oh no

Your mom has to go hungry another night. sad
I don't know where you get them

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
Applying the same logic he used in a different, Monarch-related thread...A Celestial being born causes an explosion that rivals the Big Bang itself. Therefore, every Celestial has the power of at least one Big Bang in them.

Show me a hostless Spectre without God's support tanking a Big Bang, and you've gotta case, Xz. Hahaha.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.