dodgeball championship

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
DC TEAM

Superman
wonder woman
flash
lobo
Batman

VS

MARVEL TEAM

Hulk
Gladiator
Thor
Bullseye
Daredevil

they use an indestructible ball

rules are they cant cross the line. and of course they get hit they are out but if they catch the ball the person who threw it is out and one of the team members gets to come back in.

time limit 1 hour

KingD19
I say this is one of the most uber dodgeball match ups of all time. Next you should do one with strictly teleporters and speedsters, and phasers.

Endless Mike
DC team wins, just Flash could probably solo the Marvel team

ares834
Team 1. FLash and SUpes are two fast to be hit by the ball. Bullsey is the only real threat and he has no chance at stopping a ball chucked by WW, SUpes, flash, or Lobo.

chomperx9
Originally posted by KingD19
I say this is one of the most uber dodgeball match ups of all time. Next you should do one with strictly teleporters and speedsters, and phasers. both teams have 3 super strength characters. and they both have one character that would be hard to hit. flash would be impossible to hit and daredevil would be hard to hit as well cause he could hear where the ball is going. but yeah thats why i added bullseye to the team cause flash is more of a challenge than daredevil and bullseye is better at throwing than bats so its kinda even there if you think about it.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by chomperx9
both teams have 3 super strength characters. and they both have one character that would be hard to hit. flash would be impossible to hit and daredevil would be hard to hit as well cause he could hear where the ball is going. but yeah thats why i added bullseye to the team cause flash is more of a challenge than daredevil and bullseye is better at throwing than bats so its kinda even there if you think about it.

DD can dodge The Flash? Bullseye can tag The Flash? Marvel loses.

DC wins they have the huge mobility advantage. What would Juggernaut do here?

chomperx9
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
DD can dodge The Flash? Bullseye can tag The Flash? Marvel loses.

DC wins they have the huge mobility advantage. What would Juggernaut do here? ok then who should i add on the marvel team ? maybe replace thor with gladiator since he has super speed ?

Raoul
DC stomps in what is almost a spite thread.

chomperx9
ok i replaced juggy with gladiator

The Nuul
Originally posted by Raoul

Wei Phoenix
ok then who should i add on the marvel team ? maybe replace thor with gladiator since he has super speed ?

Brutes like Cain and Hulk have no advantage in a DB tourney. I suppose one of them would have the strength to catch the ball but they could only catch one where Superman or WW would throw at them. Spider-Man would be way more useful.

chomperx9
Brutes like Cain and Hulk have no advantage in a DB tourney. I suppose one of them would have the strength to catch the ball but they could only catch one where Superman or WW would throw at them. Spider-Man would be way more useful. almost everyone on the DC team could catch spideys throw. i took off juggy and replace him with gladiator since he has super speed and super strength. reason i left hulk cause if the team starts losing he will get pissed and start throwing some extra heat.

Wei Phoenix
almost everyone on the DC team could catch spideys throw. i took off juggy and replace him with gladiator since he has super speed and super strength. reason i left hulk cause if the team starts losing he will get pissed and start throwing some extra heat.

Spidey-Sense trumps strength in this match. Hulk's strength boost means nothing here seeing as he'll get hit almost as soon as the match starts. His rage isn't going to help while he's on the bench.

chomperx9
Spidey-Sense trumps strength in this match. Hulk's strength boost means nothing here seeing as he'll get hit almost as soon as the match starts. His rage isn't going to help while he's on the bench. spidey would be hard to hit with his spidey sense of course but still anyone on the DC team could catch one of his throws. and if someone on the marvel team catches a ball while hulks on the bench he would come back on and get his revenge for sure as pissed off as he would be for taking him out in the 1st place.

Wei Phoenix
spidey would be hard to hit with his spidey sense of course but still anyone on the DC team could catch one of his throws. and if someone on the marvel team catches a ball while hulks on the bench he would come back on and get his revenge for sure as pissed off as he would be for taking him out in the 1st place.

SPidey doesn't have to play offensively here. Dodging and catching is all he needs to do. Hulk is going to get hit again when he comes back by the combined if not solo efforts of WW, Supes, and Flash.

chomperx9
SPidey doesn't have to play offensively here. Dodging and catching is all he needs to do. Hulk is going to get hit again when he comes back by the combined if not solo efforts of WW, Supes, and Flash. you have to throw the ball eventually. cant just hold on to it theres like a 10 sec time limit of holding the ball.

Wei Phoenix
you have to throw the ball eventually. cant just hold on to it theres like a 10 sec time limit of holding the ball.

Throw the ball just barely over the line so they don't grab it or throw it out of bounds. Spidey could just stick to dodging and not catching.

chomperx9
Throw the ball just barely over the line so they don't grab it or throw it out of bounds. Spidey could just stick to dodging and not catching. ok then which character should i replace with nightcrawler or spidey ?

Wei Phoenix
I would lose Hulk and put in Spidey. THe Flash still tips the scales in DC's favor.

ares834
Either Juggs, DD, or HUlk.

Juntai
Originally posted by Raoul

chomperx9
I would lose Hulk and put in Spidey. THe Flash still tips the scales in DC's favor. youd rather put in spidey than nightcrawler ? nightcrawler would be more of a challenge to hit than spidey cause of teleportation

ares834
youd rather put in spidey than nightcrawler ? nightcrawler would be more of a challenge to hit than spidey cause of teleportation
No. Nightcrawler dosen't have the reflexes to teleport out of the way in time. SPidey has the reflexes to dodge. ALso, depending on the rules, he can use his webs to catch the ball and slingshot it.

Wei Phoenix
youd rather put in spidey than nightcrawler ? nightcrawler would be more of a challenge to hit than spidey cause of teleportation

Nightcrawler has limited TP space and he can't predict where they will throw as well as Spidey could.

Original Smurph
Blink or Spot would be smarter choices than Nightcrawler

chomperx9
OK OK

New Marvel Team

spidey in black
Nightcawler
Bullseye
gladiator
Daredevil

Original Smurph
OK OK

New Marvel Team

spidey in black
Nightcawler
Bullseye
gladiator
Daredevil Flash blitzes them all, save Gladiator, who goes down from everybody on DC chucking a ball at him.

Mindset
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Blink or Spot would be smarter choices than Nightcrawler thumb up

ares834
Flash blitzes them all, save Gladiator, who goes down from everybody on DC chucking a ball at him.
Spidey can dodge.

chomperx9
Originally posted by ares834
Spidey can dodge. as well as nightcrawler hes very acrobatic and can teleport.

Original Smurph
Spidey can dodge. Spidey can dodge a projectile moving at lightspeed?

chomperx9
what if doc oc was in the game ? he would have alot of chances at catching the ball and throwing them hard but then again he takes up alot of space he has a better chance of getting hit though

Mindset
The more I think about it, Spot would own.

The ball would go through one of the holes in his body and be directed wherever he wants.

ares834
Spidey can dodge a projectile moving at lightspeed?
When has Flash thrown anything at lightspeed?

Mindset
what if doc oc was in the game ? he would have alot of chances at catching the ball and throwing them hard but then again he takes up alot of space he has a better chance of getting hit though Doc Ock would lose in spectacular fashion.

ares834
what if doc oc was in the game ? he would have alot of chances at catching the ball and throwing them hard but then again he takes up alot of space he has a better chance of getting hit though
The balls are thrown way to fast for him to catch.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Mindset
The more I think about it, Spot would own.

The ball would go through one of the holes in his body and be directed wherever he wants. but if it touches even one hair hes out. plastic man or rubber boy would do good cause they can stretch out of the way

Original Smurph
When has Flash thrown anything at lightspeed? Flash can speed things up, and has lent speed to objects and people to make them move at lightspeed.

Lightspeed is just a phrase though- what's the fastest thing that you think Spidey could dodge?

Mindset
but if it touches even one hair hes out. plastic man or rubber boy would do good cause they can stretch out of the way What?

ares834
but if it touches even one hair hes out. plastic man or rubber boy would do good cause they can stretch out of the way
Once again they don't have the needed reflexes...

Mindship
DC TEAM
Superman
wonder woman
flash
lobo
Batman

VS

MARVEL TEAM
Hulk
Gladiator
Thor
Bullseye
Daredevil

Hulk gets tagged, then Bullseye, before Lobo goes down. Thor is next, followed by Batman then Daredevil. Glads gets clobbered.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Mindship
Hulk gets tagged, then Bullseye, before Lobo goes down. Thor is next, followed by Batman then Daredevil. Glads gets clobbered. theirs a new team on page 2

captain vell
the flsh gets all of the balls except three which super man gets two and glads gets one.
then the flash gets em all out anyways.

captain vell
as well as nightcrawler hes very acrobatic and can teleport.

he can if the flash or supes is planning on doing it before they do do it.

chomperx9
Originally posted by captain vell
the flsh gets all of the balls except three which super man gets two and glads gets one.
then the flash gets em all out anyways. flash would be hard to hit of course but then how would flash hit night crawler or spidey ?

captain vell
i didnt see the team change at first.

Wei Phoenix
flash would be hard to hit of course but then how would flash hit night crawler or spidey ?

Can't Flash throw like 5 balls before NC even moves if he wanted to?

The Nuul
Shouldnt have added the Flash.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by The Nuul
Shouldnt have added Flash.

chomperx9
ok then who should i replace flash with ?

d3str0ya10
you should replace him with captain marvel or maybe or like one of the symbiotes?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by d3str0ya10
you should replace him with captain marvel or maybe or like one of the symbiotes?

You can't put a symbiote on DC's team.

d3str0ya10
oh yeh forgot were replacing with dc opponents sorry

The Nuul
ok then who should i replace flash with ?

Its easier to make a new thread.

jalek moye
Can't Flash throw like 5 balls before NC even moves if he wanted to?
yes he can, he could throw every ball before nightcrawler had a single thought. hell superman and wonderwoman could too actually

Spire
Lolthread.

chomperx9
what if kitty pryde was on the team ? the ball would just go right through her.

jalek moye
what if kitty pryde was on the team ? the ball would just go right through her.
they throw two fast for her to react. they could throw everyball before she can form a thought. only people with superspeed can even put up a fight

chomperx9
ok new marvel team

spidey in black
Nightcawler
Bullseye
gladiator
The Mask

same DC team since marvel team has the mask.

Wei Phoenix
Mask solos.

chomperx9
Mask solos. mask still has to play by the rules he cant create a 100 balls and stuff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.