Champion w/pg vs Darksied [h2h]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
pre FC Darksied.

no bfr.

?

tkitna
Purely H2H?

I'd say Champion eventually.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by tkitna
Purely H2H?

I'd say Champion eventually.

Yup.

I don't think anybody's taking him in hand 2 hand.

Enyalus
'Champion eventually' ?

Champion immediately. Easily. We're talking about the same guy who embarrassed Thor, BRB, Gladiator, Hulk, Surfer, etc. in H2H contests.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Enyalus
'Champion eventually' ?

Champion immediately. Easily. We're talking about the same guy who embarrassed Thor, BRB, Gladiator, Hulk, Surfer, etc. in H2H contests.

Really? When?

tkitna
'Champion eventually' ?

**Waiting for someone to bring up She-Hulk's name**

Enyalus
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Really? When?

Marvel Two-in-One (I think), and um...She-Hulk 13-14?

tkitna
...She-Hulk 13-14?

laughing Thanks

Kris Blaze
Marvel Two-in-One (I think), and um...She-Hulk 13-14?

That was in a skill contest, and it was stupid. Thor missed twice in a boxing contest and then Champion hit him. He didn't really embarrass him, and it was a ****ing stupid comic. It's no better than Wolverine beating up Herc in their odd encounter.

tkitna
That was in a skill contest, and it was stupid. Thor missed twice in a boxing contest and then Champion hit him.

Plus the fact that BRB, Surfer, and Galdiator wasnt even in the story.

Enyalus
That was in a skill contest, and it was stupid. Thor missed twice in a boxing contest and then Champion hit him.
I know. I read it.

Champion w/ the PG still proved that physically, he's above all of the guys I've mentioned. DS is slightly above Supes in strength, and behind him in virtually every other stat.

Champ wins 10/10, and its not close. DS can't do what Thanos did to him here, it being purely H2H.

tkitna
I agree Champ wins. I just dont think its going to be instantly. Its going to take him awhile.

quanchi112
That was in a skill contest, and it was stupid. Thor missed twice in a boxing contest and then Champion hit him. He didn't really embarrass him, and it was a ****ing stupid comic. It's no better than Wolverine beating up Herc in their odd encounter. It still happened and he proved it. You cannot ignore it.

Champ wins.

TricksterPriest
Darkseid sees the shiny little gem and does some quick mental math about what it is.

And he snatches it during an exchange with his actually proven fighting skills, or his superior speed.

Power only works if you are smart enough to use it well.

Enyalus
lol

TricksterPriest
What? Champion IS a frigging moron. erm Thanos was manhandling him easily until Champ got pissed and smashed the planet.

Enyalus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
What? Champion IS a frigging moron. erm Thanos was manhandling him easily until Champ got pissed and smashed the planet.
In his earlier appearances, such as the Marvel Two-in-One, he did actually display fighting skill. And has been stated to have mastered countless martial arts across the universe. And Thanos is a great H2H fighter himself, who was able to predict his movements. That, and he also used blasts against him, which Darkseid cannot do.

Even so, Champion was walking through Thanos' full powered blast and as you pointed out, has planet shattering strength. And I've already named some of the people he's demolished H2H. Darkseid would be no different. This is like him vs. H/P DD all over again.

TricksterPriest
Champion has very few skill showings. And Thanos did not display any great skill at all during the fight. Champion was acting like a drunken brawler and Thanos was manhandling him with ease. You're telling me DS, who fights Orion evenly in skill won't be able to read the moves of this retard?

Champion had to get Angry to get to planet smashing levels. Darkseid has one other huge advantage. HE CAN FLY.

H/P DD came back to life after being hit by the Omega Beams. False comparison. He's also much more versatile than Champion and capable potentially at least, of evolving a way to get somewhere else. Not to mention he's also way faster.

Enyalus
Champion has very few skill showings. And Thanos did not display any great skill at all during the fight. Champion was acting like a drunken brawler and Thanos was manhandling him with ease. You're telling me DS, who fights Orion evenly in skill won't be able to read the moves of this retard?
Point for you. Though, still not going to help him once Champion does land a blow.

Darkseid has one other huge advantage. HE CAN FLY.
Which will accomplish what exactly, in a H2H no BFR match?

H/P DD came back to life after being hit by the Omega Beams.
There's nothing anywhere that even remotely suggests such a thing. Don't become Fangirl.

DS was also afraid of taking on a pre-DOS Doomsday H2H.

Champion with the Gem is above either that DD or DS physically.

TricksterPriest
Champ will never land the blow. DS will dodge for abit either by speed or by flying, and he will spot the gem.

DS is a frigging god. And a tactical genius. It's pathetically easy to see a scenario where he figures out that the gem is amping champion or important, and he then disarms champion of his powerup. erm

Enyalus
Champ will never land the blow. DS will dodge for abit either by speed or by flying, and he will spot the gem.

DS is a frigging god. And a tactical genius. It's pathetically easy to see a scenario where he figures out that the gem is amping champion or important, and he then disarms champion of his powerup. erm
Prove the Gem can be removed from Champion by anyone but Champion and you'd have a case.

It's been stated on panel that the Gems are drawn to the Elders, and the Power Gem in particular to Champion himself. They fit together well, and its never been taken off by anyone but Tryco himself.

TricksterPriest
So you deny the possibility that DS can take the gem? Proof that he can't remove it, other than speculation?

Because I've seen Thanos remove gems from elders before after beating them.

Enyalus
So you deny the possibility that DS can take the gem? Proof that he can't remove it, other than speculation?
Why'm I going to prove a negative? It was your assertion.

Also, when Thanos was fighting him, the only reason he knew it amped him was because he looked into the Infinity Well for the knowledge. Even Champion thought it was only a useless bauble and only kept it for good luck. DS wouldn't pick up on the fact it amped him.

Because I've seen Thanos remove gems from elders before after beating them.
Yeah. After they're unconscious.

Tell me Darkseid beats him unconscious H2H, then takes the Gem, and we have no problems.

psycho gundam
drax had his gem removed only because he had it in his stomach, the gems seem to be hard to remove when positioned on the brow (for reasons unknown)

actually, it may be from the symbiotic relationship between gem and user. (soul gem's consciousness wanting warlock to consume souls)

skyfather
*NO GEM STEALING ALLOWED.*

This is purely a h2h contest.

TricksterPriest
WHAT?! What kind of BS is that? thumb down Without the ability to steal the gem, DS can't win. The gen will make champion invulnerable theoretically, and his strength will just keep growing.

Regarding the gems, Strange jacked moondragon's while she was blasting him. Warlock's soul gem has been nabbed from him. You have a single statement of the gems being drawn to the elders, and I have several instances of the gems being taken from others.

D_Dude1210
DS can't win. The gen will make champion invulnerable theoretically, and his strength will just keep growing.

I agree!

Kris Blaze
The Champion WITH the Gem did not display any kind of skill, and just pure strength. The one who fouht in the contest displayed "skill" but his physical condition was far from Darkseid's level.

He got ****ing trashed by She Hulk :/

vansonbee
Champion w/pg take it

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by skyfather
*NO GEM STEALING ALLOWED.*

This is purely a h2h contest.

Well can't DS knock the gem out/off?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Champion with the greatest of ease. DS can do nothing to champion to put him down or stand up to his blows. This is spite.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Well can't DS knock the gem out/off?
No.

It's never happened and can't be proven that it could be. If it were possible, don't you think Dr. Strange, who removed Moondragon's gem, would have done so against PG amped Thor?

Wei Phoenix
No.

It's never happened and can't be proven that it could be. If it were possible, don't you think Dr. Strange, who removed Moondragon's gem, would have done so against PG amped Thor?

I mean if he can take it out himself then why wouldn't someone else be able to do so.

Enyalus
I mean if he can take it out himself then why wouldn't someone else be able to do so.
Because he consciously made a decision to do it. The gems are especially drawn to the Elders that wear them. They share a unique bond because the Power Primordial is part of the Gem's power. CHampion liked fighting, etc, so the Power Gem was automatically drawn to him. Runner liked freedom and not being tied down to anything, so he got the Space Gem, etc.

TricksterPriest
No.

That is a bullshit example and you know it. The Watch was epically jobbing. Dr. ****ing Strange can't stop Thor? thumb down

Knowsbleed: The OP has apparently added a retroactive clause that DS cannot remove the gem or steal it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

skyfather
That is a bullshit example and you know it. The Watch was epically jobbing. Dr. ****ing Strange can't stop Thor? thumb down

Knowsbleed: The OP has apparently added a retroactive clause that DS cannot remove the gem or steal it. roll eyes (sarcastic) Because its a contest of who is superior at strenght, speed, h2h.. etc

Wei Phoenix

Knowsbleed: The OP has apparently added a retroactive clause that DS cannot remove the gem or steal it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wait did you just call me Knowsbleed lol?

Xzpunisher
Darkseid wins, hes physically stronger and is a great fighter himself

Champion disqualified most of Earths heroes for various reasons
Thor using a weapon
Hulk fighting with pure rage

TricksterPriest
Wait did you just call me Knowsbleed lol?

laughing out loud Sorry about that. Just woke up not that long ago.

Originally posted by Xzpunisher
Darkseid wins, hes physically stronger and is a great fighter himself

Champion disqualified most of Earths heroes for various reasons
Thor using a weapon
Hulk fighting with pure rage

Another good point. Champion is a hypocrite. And he's not that intelligent especially with the gem.

As for DS winning......he can't take the gem. and it's definitely argueable that Champion can tank just H2H blows, even with DS's speed and skill edge.

Wei Phoenix
Why are the odds stacked against DS anyway?

Wei Phoenix
laughing out loud Sorry about that. Just woke up not that long ago.

Its ok, I know it was mainly the sig and avatar that lead you call me him.

TricksterPriest
Why are the odds stacked against DS anyway?

Check out who the OP is. Nuff said. srug

skyfather
Check out who the OP is. Nuff said. srug laughing out loud Plenty of peoples fave characters get put in hard or thread that don't favour them, thing is other people just debate it out and don't cry and whinge about it.

Kris Blaze
laughing out loud Plenty of peoples fave characters get put in hard or thread that don't favour them, thing is other people just debate it out and don't cry and whinge about it.

What does whinge mean?

TricksterPriest
laughing out loud Plenty of peoples fave characters get put in hard or thread that don't favour them, thing is other people just debate it out and don't cry and whinge about it.

Allow me to illustrate the difference between handicap, AND SPITE.

Handicap is where the character can win, but it's difficult, and things would either have to go their way alot or their opponents would have to job/not fight at their best. Or alternatively, it would have to be a really high showing for one character.

SPITE is where a character cannot win at all. Because the OP has set conditions that cannot be overcome by the character as limited by the thread.

skyfather
Allow me to illustrate the difference between handicap, AND SPITE.

Handicap is where the character can win, but it's difficult, and things would either have to go their way alot or their opponents would have to job/not fight at their best. Or alternatively, it would have to be a really high showing for one character.

SPITE is where a character cannot win at all. Because the OP has set conditions that cannot be overcome by the character as limited by the thread. You and a few others say DS wins as Champ has no chance of hitting or hurting DS.

so how is that spite against DS

TricksterPriest
Because the gem grants unlimited stamina. At best, it's a stalemate.

skyfather
Because the gem grants unlimited stamina. At best, it's a stalemate. Stalemate..so it's not spite then.

So what are you whingeing about.

Mindset
whining

skyfather
Originally posted by Mindset
whining

whingeing

whinge Brit, Austral & NZ informal
Verb

to complain in a moaning manner

Mindset
This is America.

Badabing
This is America. laughing out loud

skyfather
This is America. Where you are, not where i am, and the net is global.

Mindset
Al Gore made the internet, it's American.

skyfather
Al Gore made the internet, it's American. regardless im still not in America, and Raz who "owns" KMC is British.

Mindset
The servers are in America.

skyfather
prove it, also do you not speak English.

Mindset
I don't need to, I'm American.

skyfather
I don't need to, I'm American. so you cant...I win cheers.

Mindset
I can, but there's no need, I already won.

Badabing
Al Gore made the internet, it's American. Mindet wins. Bada has spoken!

Wei Phoenix
regardless im still not in America, and Raz who "owns" KMC is British.

And he's not allowed here for that very reason.

skyfather
I can, but there's no need, I already won. Originally posted by skyfather
so you cant Originally posted by Badabing
Mindet wins. Bada has spoken!

Who's Bada?

Mindset
The IP address of www.killermovies.com is 207.218.246.235

The IP address 207.218.246.235 is assigned to United States

http://www.selfseo.com/find_ip_address_of_a_website.php

Now away with you.

Badabing
Who's Bada? The mod who just warned you for trolling, spamming, flaming and baiting. wink

skyfather
The IP address of www.killermovies.com is 207.218.246.235

The IP address 207.218.246.235 is assigned to United States

http://www.selfseo.com/find_ip_address_of_a_website.php

Now away with you. Fake

skyfather
Originally posted by Badabing
The mod who just warned you for trolling, spamming, flaming and baiting. wink Lol, i suppose every body else will get a warning then as well as you a fair.

Mindset
America- 1

skyfather- 0

Badabing
Lol, i suppose every body else will get a warning then as well as you a fair. Originally posted by Mindset
America- 1

skyfather- 0

skyfather
And he's not allowed here for that very reason. why because he's Britsih, and America is far superior?

Badabing
Okay, it's apparent that Mindset has pwnd. Closed. laughing out loud

Badabing
BTW, I really didn't warn Skyfather.......yet. badawe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.