A-bomb vs Sasquatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

d3str0ya10
Now this is my version of a good fight HAHA

island

No prep

The Nuul
Good God, this kid and his one track mind is annoying.

Must be a sock or troll.

SuperiorTech
You keep this up and this whole page is gonna be A-bomb vs

ares834
A-bomb... Again...

Survivor19
From now on this is official Bugs Bunny vs. A-Bomb thread. Discuss.

The Nuul
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
You keep this up and this whole page is gonna be A-bomb vs

And the other ones were full of Lizard...

faceplam

d3str0ya10
and is there a prob with that

d3str0ya10
have you thought that i wanna see how could he is to see if i want him to be my fav.

d3str0ya10
YOUR calling me KID!? psssshhhhh i work a job fool now on subject sasquatch

The Nuul
Originally posted by Survivor19
From now on this is official Bugs Bunny vs. A-Bomb thread. Discuss.

No need to make it a spite thread....

d3str0ya10
i think bugs bunny would win there =/

StiltmanFTW
Sasquatch w/ Taranaq wins

captain vell
stale meat. lol
(stalemate)

tkitna
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Sasquatch w/ Taranaq wins

There, its been said. Now the thread can be closed.

guy222
Rick wins

d3str0ya10
it doesn't have to be closed so chill out.

Ironic
Originally posted by d3str0ya10

doesnt have to, but it should be, like the rest of your threads

guy222

true

but, unless tanaraq is involved....rick jones wins

tkitna
Originally posted by guy222
true

but, unless tanaraq is involved....rick jones wins

Thats what I mean. Its an obvious either or. If its straight up Sasquatch, he loses. With Tanaraq, he wins. Theres no other options.

guy222
thumb up

Wei Phoenix
i work a job fool

laughing

jalek moye
u make random threads involving chars u barely know about. why?

-K-M-
Originally posted by guy222
Rick wins

thumb up

agreed, but A-Bomb hasn't really done much.

tkitna
psssshhhhh i work a job fool

http://s3.amazonaws.com/advrider/ImaPoser.gif

Ptr_Grifin
-K-M-, are there anymore scans that go along with your sig and do you have them?

-K-M-
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
-K-M-, are there anymore scans that go along with your sig and do you have them?

It was 4 pages of fanart, but I only got this page now. I lost the others

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/Galactus_vs_JLA_4_by_xiconhoca.jpg

guy222
Shameless plug....origin of Rick Jones(A-Bomb) coming soon stick out tongue

guysangel
Rick

wannabe
Originally posted by tkitna
Thats what I mean. Its an obvious either or. If its straight up Sasquatch, he loses. With Tanaraq, he wins. Theres no other options.
pretty much nails it.

KingD19
Actually, if it's Walter, he loses, if it's Tanaraq, he doesn't win. A-Bomb might not be able to hurt Tanaraq, but I think he's proved his durability is great enough to withstand whatever Tan throws at him.

tkitna
Originally posted by KingD19
Actually, if it's Walter, he loses, if it's Tanaraq, he doesn't win. A-Bomb might not be able to hurt Tanaraq, but I think he's proved his durability is great enough to withstand whatever Tan throws at him.

eek!

The way you typed this had me thinking you just said that A-Bomb could withstand the power of a Great Beast. You didnt mean that right?

KingD19
Has the Tanaraq avatar that is Walter(not the actual Tanaraq), shown sufficient strength to beat A-Bomb into unconsciousness, or score a win?

-K-M-

Care to explain this abit better?

Also yes A-Bomb wins here, not sure what your saying in this post though

Has the Tanaraq avatar that is Walter(not the actual Tanaraq), shown sufficient strength to beat A-Bomb into unconsciousness, or score a win?

avatar sasquatch doesn't just have brute strength fyi.

KingD19
What I was saying it, if it's current Sasquatch, just Walter Langowski, he loses, hands down. If it's original Sasquatch, who was really an avatar for Tanaraq. A-Bomb won't be able to put him down, but he hasn't shown strength enough to hurt A-Bomb.

And didn't avatar Sasquatch have some kind of weird magic powers?

d3str0ya10

-K-M-
What I was saying it, if it's current Sasquatch, just Walter Langowski, he loses, hands down. If it's original Sasquatch, who was really an avatar for Tanaraq. A-Bomb won't be able to put him down, but he hasn't shown strength enough to hurt A-Bomb.

And didn't avatar Sasquatch have some kind of weird magic powers?

Ummm...Walter STILL IS the avatar for Tanaraq. That has not changed. Also Walter punches have affected Thor, Beta Ray Bill, Hulk, etc. to say he hasn't shown strength enough to hurt A-Bomb is silly. erm

Yes, just by looking at a person he could attack their mind and soul

d3str0ya10
yeah you guys got jokes close this thread if your a moderater.

StiltmanFTW
A-Bomb has Loebforce, KM. Nothing tops that, sorry sad

KingD19
No KM, original Sasquatch was the avatar of Tanaraq, and was strong enough to toss a DC-10(250 tons). Current Walter is class 75 at best. And yes, A-Bomb does have Loebforce, he can't lose a fight....ever.

d3str0ya10
YEAH thts whats up! sick wah wah and i work a diff job then you guys think i do i sell shoes and clothing and have a buissness so laugh your ass off some where else then my forum.

-K-M-
No KM, original Sasquatch was the avatar of Tanaraq, and was strong enough to toss a DC-10(250 tons). Current Walter is class 75 at best. And yes, A-Bomb does have Loebforce, he can't lose a fight....ever.

Wrong again, it has even directly been said he is STILL his avatar. Even the recent Omega Flight mini confirmed this.

No again even classic Sasquatch who did that feat was listed as class 70. Don't take handbooks as fact. Also yes A-bomb does win here, but Walter's punches would hurt as even since his "ressurection" walter has gone toe to toe with Thor, BRB, Hercules, one-shotted She Hulk etc.

tkitna
i sell shoes

http://www.maikklaus.de/images/bundy2.jpg

d3str0ya10
???
thumb down

Mindset
You don't know Al Bundy?

d3str0ya10
no i do it was just pointless.
so i gave it a thumb down

tkitna
no i do it was just pointless.
so i gave it a thumb down

As pointless as you trying to defend your stupidity by telling us you sell shoes?

d3str0ya10
haha that was no lie dont be mad cause the ladies up on me tryna by my stuff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.