Characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

d3str0ya10
OK, i need someone to tell me exacly what the heck is wrong with me putting out multiple threads about one charcter to see where he stands on the scales because i'm sick of people telling me how many "Lizard" threads i can have, and so what im not exactly a marvel and dc comic book library like most of you. So i use the internet for my resource so live with it.

Now if you have any comments post idc.
I'm entitled to my own opinion aswell, and for people that call me "kid" and "child" id rather be called that then some lifeless grumpy slack who sits on little forums for his entertainment through out his whole entire life.
smokin'

Mindset
OK

ares834

StiltmanFTW
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4668/capfacepalm.jpg

The Nuul
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j29/endrict2000/picard.png

Original Smurph
Rule #34, part b) goes specifically over how the creation of multiple threads that generate little discussion in a pattern with no obvious intention to improve is, well, illegal. It even lists Lizard threads as an example of thread types that are generally useless to the forum.

Please check these things with mods before you post.

Ironic
Originally posted by d3str0ya10
OK, i need someone to tell me exacly what the heck is wrong with me putting out multiple threads about one charcter to see where he stands on the scales because i'm sick of people telling me how many "Lizard" threads i can have, and so what im not exactly a marvel and dc comic book library like most of you. So i use the internet for my resource so live with it.

I'm entitled to my own opinion aswell, and for people that call me "kid" and "child" id rather be called that then some lifeless grumpy slack who sits on little forums for his entertainment through out his whole entire life.
smokin'

hey you lifeless grumpy slack who sits on little forums for his entertainment through his whole entire life, if your going to use the internet for your resource, use it better

d3str0ya10
Already have and for people who don't feel like signing up and want to see some good post (like me) can just search and find what they want more conveniently. Than making there own thread and finding out.

d3str0ya10
Originally posted by Ironic
hey you lifeless grumpy slack who sits on little forums for his entertainment through his whole entire life, if your going to use the internet for your resource, use it better

hey i find it funny that your the only one who took that part seriously because you probably are a old slack. and i'm learning but scans are starting to cost nowadays. and i'm not paying money for freakin comic book pictures when i could buy them on ebay for 3xless. which i wont do i have life and a plan this was just something i would do for the heck of it not make it into a sport like most of the poeple on here.

smokin'

Kris Blaze
This thread is getting closed kiddo, tough luck.

Originally posted by Original Smurph
Rule #34, part b) goes specifically over how the creation of multiple threads that generate little discussion in a pattern with no obvious intention to improve is, well, illegal. It even lists Lizard threads as an example of thread types that are generally useless to the forum.

Please check these things with mods before you post.

That's not rule 34, you silly smurph.

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
That's not rule 34, you silly smurph. ORLY?

d3str0ya10
well we will have to see when the mods read it and see that what i say makes sense we will see even if i have to stand alone.

smokin'

AverageSavage
i'm sure they're gonna be all like "damn, this guy sure is making sense"

Wei Phoenix

smokin'

This will be closed.

hey i find it funny that your the only one who took that part seriously because you probably are a old slack. and i'm learning but scans are starting to cost nowadays. and i'm not paying money for freakin comic book pictures when i could buy them on ebay for 3xless. which i wont do i have life and a plan this was just something i would do for the heck of it not make it into a sport like most of the poeple on here.

smokin'

What site do you go to that charges for scans?

Badabing

smokin' Closed. biscuits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.