Legend Of Zelda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CATMANEXE
im a long time fan of this series. i even had an appreciation for the cartoon, hell even the crappy cereal that came out. that being said, i watched the trailer for this and tried to convince myself that from what little was there, it could still be great (as it should considering what its based on), yet, im not convinced.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oqwFNKN8MA

MildPossession
That's the fake trailer right... I'm not sure from your post if you realise that or not?

DarthLazious
It is a fake trailer but it would be nice if they did make a real live action of The Legend of Zelda.

jaden101
I can't believe people still fall for an april fools joke from last year.

CATMANEXE
crap.

DarthLazious
It is a shame yes but whats the worst part of it is that it is still on Youtube beats me.

TheVapor
Yes, that is the trailer for the fake movie, but there is a REAL movie being made. Granted it's been done by fans, and NOT a major film studio, it is the real deal, and its premiering in Atlanta, GA next month.

Web site for real movie: http://www.theherooftime.com/

Due to unexpected setbacks the movie took nearly two extra years to make, and the project was overshadowed by IGN's fake trailer. Now with it completed, all Zelda fans should be able to view it very soon. After the release in GA, they plan on visiting "Hot Spots" around North America. An online/DVD release has not yet been confirmed, so until otherwise stated, the only way to see this will be to see it in a theater near you!

MildPossession
Oh dear... the character of Zelda looks a bit rubbish in that trailer for Hero of Time. Quite bad actually.

TheVapor
My personal philosophy is "Better to have an okay movie, than no movie." It's like the old BBC Chronicles of Narnia specials. Don't get me wrong, they were pretty good for their time and budget, but they sometimes got pretty bad.

Plus my belief is that if this movie does well enough, it could open up the gates to a major studio doing a Zelda movie.

Mandrag Ganon
Originally posted by TheVapor
Yes, that is the trailer for the fake movie, but there is a REAL movie being made. Granted it's been done by fans, and NOT a major film studio, it is the real deal, and its premiering in Atlanta, GA next month.

Web site for real movie: http://www.theherooftime.com/

Due to unexpected setbacks the movie took nearly two extra years to make, and the project was overshadowed by IGN's fake trailer. Now with it completed, all Zelda fans should be able to view it very soon. After the release in GA, they plan on visiting "Hot Spots" around North America. An online/DVD release has not yet been confirmed, so until otherwise stated, the only way to see this will be to see it in a theater near you!

I was wondering what had happened to that movie.

TheVapor
Funny thing I just realized, looking at the post about the Zelda actress, she's the only one going on to be a professional actress. Everyone else has day jobs already films, but she's the only trying to make a career of acting, and someone's pointed out that she's terrible. idk, I just get a kick out of it. big grin

Ubervamp
If you`ve been watching Zelda movie trailers on utube, you are seeing some rather extravagant fan made productions. Yeah, awesome. There is no movie in the works as far as I know.

TheVapor
^By "no movie" do you mean no "official" movie? That's true, but an actual movie has been made. It's been released in Atlanta Georgia, and will be coming to New York City next month.

Hopefully it comes to Philly, as that would just be more convenient for me. big grin

g3nk_24
nice movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.