Nova (Richard Rider) vs X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D_Dude1210
Nova Prime Richard Rider (w/ Worldmind) takes on the X-Men

Cyclops
Wolverine
Colossus
Beast
Archangel
Nightcrawler

The fight occurs in the streets on New York. No BFR or any body parts teleportation.

Kris Blaze
Nova gets told to leave the lawn.

nimbus006
Nova could take this.

The problem with Nova (at least for me cuz I'm not up to date with his title. Still on issue # 14) is that I haven't seen him at full power due to the trans mode virus. So it's kind of hard to gauge his power level.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by nimbus006
Nova could take this.

The problem with Nova (at least for me cuz I'm not up to date with his title. Still on issue # 14) is that I haven't seen him at full power due to the trans mode virus. So it's kind of hard to gauge his power level.

Nova has lost the novaforce, as the worldmind found a new command center. It now resides in Ego and the new Nova prime is a shi'ar guy. Rider is the new quasar

nimbus006
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Nova has lost the novaforce, as the worldmind found a new command center. It now resides in Ego and the new Nova prime is a shi'ar guy. Rider is the new quasar

WTF!?!?!?!?!?

And Phyla-Vell?

Kris Blaze
WTF!?!?!?!?!?

And Phyla-Vell?

She's the new champion of death apparently. She still gets to keep her quantum sword, but other than that she's back to her native powers I think. She is now called "Martyr" oh and Moondragon is back. I think that was the deal, that Phyla became death's champion in trade for letting Moondragon come back to life.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
She's the new champion of death apparently. She still gets to keep her quantum sword, but other than that she's back to her native powers I think. She is now called "Martyr" oh and Moondragon is back. I think that was the deal, that Phyla became death's champion in trade for letting Moondragon come back to life.

I'm assuming this is all in GOTG?

I've only read the first 2 issues.

I'm super backed up.

Kris Blaze
I'm assuming this is all in GOTG?

I've only read the first 2 issues.

I'm super backed up.

Yup.

nimbus006
Thanks bud!

Kris Blaze
Nova takes this btw.

Thanks bud!

No problem.

AlmightyKfish
Nova stomps this team.

Enyalus
Nova, FTW.

Survivor19
As much as i hate to say this, full Nova Force Rider takes this for majority.

AverageSavage
Richard Rider for the win

Philosophía
Wolverine obviously sticks his claws through his head.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.