Havok vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

d3str0ya10
Havok at Prime BL

Superman no BL

No BFR

Raoul
BL?

oh, bloodlust?

Enyalus
I thought it was 'base level.'

*shrug*

d3str0ya10
yeh i was thinking since Havoc can manipulate power cosmic in ways like SS so he could manipulate from superman and augment his strength up and KO him o just become a mini sun and fry.

Raoul
Originally posted by Enyalus
I thought it was 'base level.'

*shrug*

meh, either way, Superman ftw.

Originally posted by d3str0ya10
yeh i was thinking since Havoc can manipulate power cosmic in ways like SS so he could manipulate from superman and augment his strength up and KO him o just become a mini sun and fry.

what? pr1983

xJLxKing
Superman

d3str0ya10
hmmmm really? but is it true he can manipulate power cosmic. i don't think superman would have it until i get full canon proof.
hes burnt through adamntium and tanked hits from mimic(colossus) and got up and blasted him away.he can chield him self from physical attacks with the power cosmic too.

Spire
Havoc easily.

d3str0ya10
hmmmm really? but is it true he can manipulate power cosmic. i don't think superman would have it until i get full canon proof.

Enyalus
Havok doesn't have the Power Cosmic...

Neither does Superman.

Raoul
pr1983 @ thread.

seriously.

The Nuul
Spite.

d3str0ya10
actually he does his power source come for the sun (cosmic) and yes he does has that he absorbes cosmic energy. his blast are hotter than the surface of the sun. LOL.

Raoul
actually he does his power source come for the sun (cosmic) and yes he does has that he absorbes cosmic energy. his blast are hotter than the surface of the sun. LOL.

who?

also, that entire statement is false. solar power is not the same as power cosmic.

d3str0ya10
oooo sorry its not power cosmic? oh I'm sorry so its solar power? i have a VERY inaccurate hand book.

d3str0ya10
but i heard he absorbed the radiation from the hulk and reversed him back to banner. So he absorbes radiation and turn it into plasma beams that has such dramatic feats of eating through adamantium.

(in the havok respect thread)

Raoul
oooo sorry its not power cosmic? oh I'm sorry so its solar power? i have a VERY inaccurate hand book.

what handbook do you have.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Raoul
what handbook do you have.

One that isnt VERY inaccurate...since he got it mixed up and there is a huge difference between the two.

d3str0ya10
Marvel Encyclopedia: X-men.

Ambient
He absorbs ambient cosmic energy and his body transform it into unknown energy (probably same make up as Cyke optic blast - him being immune to it). This wave of energy heats up the air turnin it into plasma, plasma blast/wave - this blast would probably just tickle Supes or just threw him for a loop but thats all it would do...

Grinning Goku
One less Summers brother.

d3str0ya10
yeah.

Enyalus
I think Havok amped by that baby star collection would be a good match for Superman.

Raoul
I think Havok amped by that baby star collection would be a good match for Superman.

liar.

d3str0ya10
SIKE!

Enyalus
Originally posted by Raoul
liar.
Okay.

I think Cyclops amped by that baby star collection would be a good match for Superman.

big grin

d3str0ya10
AND so would HAVOK so we call it out a draw since we cant seem to make up our minds.

Ambient
So yah sayin instahh solar absorption for teh win..

Enyalus
Originally posted by Ambient
So yah sayin instahh solar absorption for teh win..
That, or simply blasting Supes in the face really hard.

d3str0ya10
YEAH Havok WINS!!!!!! AGAINST SUPES!!!!

Raoul
Okay.

I think Cyclops amped by that baby star collection would be a good match for Superman.

big grin

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/vghcb7.gif

Enyalus
Big black men with big black hands to facepalm with FTW!

d3str0ya10
lol and lets keep this goin and i heard. we all got it wrong, he absorbs cosmic radiation =P

StiltmanFTW
but i heard he absorbed the radiation from the hulk and reversed him back to banner. So he absorbes radiation and turn it into plasma beams that has such dramatic feats of eating through adamantium.

(in the havok respect thread)

EATING through adamantium???

NOW that's a feat! lol

d3str0ya10
Most definitely my friend LOL.

(I know watcha mean)

Survivor19
Classic Captain Britain tanked through Havok's blasts....
Glads was thrown off his trajectory, and that's all about it.

Havok isn't doing any permanent damage to Supes. So, Supes stands up, tanks through the blast and rips Alex' head off...

But there are 2 possible scenario, that i dont know are real or not.
1. Supes absorbing Havok's blasts...
2. Havok draining Supes of his stored energy, like with that Hudinn...

D_Dude1210
Supe's isn't ripping his head off. :/ He doesn't do that.

Supes FTW, tho.

Bentley
Havok has nothing to counter Supes speed, this end before it starts.

Survivor19
Well, havok did pinned down attacking Gladiator...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.