Kratos vs. Master Chief

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Master Chief wields two energy blades. He has no other weapons.

Kratos only has the Blades of Chaos. He can't use any magic he got from the Gods.

Match 1) The colesium is filled with hordes of undead (seen in GoW). Which of the two will kill the most?

Match 2) A fight to the death.

Who would win?

XanatosForever
Match 1 goes to Kratos. He has a lot more range with his weapons than Chief does.

Match 2...I kinda want to give it Kratos using the same basis of distance, but really, I'm not sure how to call it.

Wei Phoenix
Kratos stomps.

ScreamPaste
Spite. Kratos leaves Cheif in ruins, lol.

Anon E. Mous
Wait a minute...

his armor is too powerful for anything to get through.

The Blades of Chaos would bounce off and MC would close the distance and wtfpwn Kratos, who doesn't wear any armor.

Obsidian Fury
1. Chief
2. Chief

Chief is from what I've seen of Kratos faster as well as smarter. Since this is before Kratos was empowered, he's also stronger and more endurant.

But I don't know what the Blades of Chaos is, but unless they are something very special, this is Chief in a stomp. Kratos was nothing more than a peak human before empowerment, was he not?

Anon E. Mous
@Obsidian
Have you played GoW?

Obsidian Fury
No, I have not. I've seen it though, and is not Kratos mere human before he is losing a war and makes a deal with Ares?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Obsidian Fury
No, I have not. I've seen it though, and is not Kratos mere human before he is losing a war and makes a deal with Ares?

He didn't say it was mere human Kratos he only said Kratos can not use magic. If this is current Kratos then yeah he is going to stomp Chief to hell.

Obsidian Fury
Chief has no chance against the real Kratos.

Wei Phoenix
Yeah its a spite either way. MC would stomp slave of Ares Kratos. Endgam Kratos would stomp MC.

Anon E. Mous
Real? Real Kratos is a buff human. Chief stomps him.

God Kratos, however, could crush him under his foot.

Obsidian Fury
By real, I meant the most recent version. Strongest.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Anon E. Mous
Real? Real Kratos is a buff human. Chief stomps him.

God Kratos, however, could crush him under his foot.

Kratos without god powers resisted Atlas from crushing him.

Gumachi
That probably was PIS (or a plot device). He struggles with a few things.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Gumachi
That probably was PIS (or a plot device). He struggles with a few things.

Have you played the game? He also stopped the Colossus thing from stomping him to death.

Gumachi
Yes, I played God of War II. He still had the powers of a God.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Have you played the game? He also stopped the Colossus thing from stomping him to death.

I should highlight that the collossus of Rhodes was hollow.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I should highlight that the collossus of Rhodes was hollow.

Mostly hollow, and let's be honest, something that big, hollow or not, is still going to do some damage.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Mostly hollow, and let's be honest, something that big, hollow or not, is still going to do some damage.

I'm just saying mass is decieving. I still vote Kratos wtfrapes Cheif, Cheif's got nothing on him.

ThunderGodEneru
Kratos solos the entire Spartan program.

Wei Phoenix
Yes, I played God of War II. He still had the powers of a God.

He drained all of his powers into the BOO.

Gumachi
That was after he threw the statue.

Wei Phoenix
That was after he threw the statue.

He has been seen overpowering Cyclops, minotaurs and gorgons.

Gumachi
He still struggles.

Anon E. Mous
Master Chief's armor wasn't even nicked when he fell from the sky.

Mortal Kratos wouldn't be able to hurt him, especially with no magic.

SuperLuigi
kratos without god powers couldnt win.
kratos is a spartan and they are descendants of hercules. hercules strength equals 50 men. 50 men back then does not equal the strength of 50 men now. being a descendant of hercules kratos would not be nearly as strong. possibly 5 men. blah blah blah master chief wins the 1st because the swords from halo dont require a combo just a strike to kill at any given time. the 2nd depends on kratos. full god powers he wins. none he loses. some god powers could go either way but im leaning towards chief

Gumachi
Nevermind.

Obsidian Fury
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Kratos solos the entire Spartan program.

As already established, depends on which Kratos. In the first fight, they arent even fighting eachother.

Phanteros
Iron man appears and kills all

Gumachi
My cock kills Ironman.

XanatosForever
Magneto wanders by and rips Iron Man's suit to shreds, then rips out his artificial heart. **** that tin can. mad

Anon E. Mous
1. Kratos because he's used to the enemies and has a longer range with his swords.

2. MC because Kratos can't hurt him at all because of his armor.

This is assuming Kratos has minimal/no God powers.

Phanteros
My cock kills Ironman. *Neuters him /thread*

AverageSavage
Why will Kratos not be able to cut MC?

Anon E. Mous
Almost nothing can penetrate Mjolnir Mark IV armor.

Kratos swords would bounce off without leaving a scratch.

Kratos will be confused, and MC will close the distance and kill him with one hit.

Again, this is with little to no God powers. As a god, Kratos would just blow him up with his mind, after laughing and saying something like "Puny Mortal, even your armor will not save you."

Wei Phoenix
Almost nothing can penetrate Mjolnir Mark IV armor.

Kratos swords would bounce off without leaving a scratch.

Kratos will be confused, and MC will close the distance and kill him with one hit.

Again, this is with little to no God powers. As a god, Kratos would just blow him up with his mind, after laughing and saying something like "Puny Mortal, even your armor will not save you."

Mortal Kratos powered out of Atlas's finger crush.

Anon E. Mous
MC fell several kilometers out of the sky and created quite a large crater.

The armor wasn't even nicked.

He didn't even lose conciousness, he just got right back up.

Q'Anilia
MC fell several kilometers out of the sky and created quite a large crater.

The armor wasn't even nicked.

He didn't even lose conciousness, he just got right back up.

I think his suit powered down for a bit, but not a single scratch. As it fell through the atmosphere and caught fire in the process, it's quite the durable armor happy

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
kratos without god powers couldnt win.
kratos is a spartan and they are descendants of hercules. hercules strength equals 50 men. 50 men back then does not equal the strength of 50 men now. being a descendant of hercules kratos would not be nearly as strong. possibly 5 men. blah blah blah master chief wins the 1st because the swords from halo dont require a combo just a strike to kill at any given time. the 2nd depends on kratos. full god powers he wins. none he loses. some god powers could go either way but im leaning towards chief

Until I see 50 men hold the world in place of Atlas (something Heracles did in the mythology) or even half the things KRATOS has done, I don't think anyone's gonna take your words for much. Especially since you're looking so heavily into gameplay for the sake of making it sound as if Chief has some kind of advantage in this fight. First of all, Kratos pretty much NATURALLY has "some God powers" being a demigod, his best feats of strength would be hard, if even possible, for even a hundred men to pull off, and has shown resilience even without armor.

Any Kratos sans pre-servant-to-the-Gods Kratos, with or without magic, stomps MC.

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
Any Kratos sans pre-servant-to-the-Gods Kratos, with or without magic, stomps MC.

Before he had any powers?

First_Tsurugi06
That's what pre-servant-to-the-Gods Kratos is.

Q'Anilia
And Kratos would continue to "be", but only for as long as he would not go up against John. He would cease to be if he decided to pick a fight with him. Master Chief has withstanded more damage than Kratos has ever delivered as mere human. Master Chief is hundreds of times stronger than a human being.

Only Kratos with powers can kill Master Chief. And that's only the kill part. Even if John stood at the same place for a week, and Kratos had preparation, he could not take him as his mere-human self. The armor is too durable. Would love to see him try, though.

Gumachi
Kratos cut Colossus =\

Until I see 50 men hold the world in place of Atlas (something Heracles did in the mythology) or even half the things KRATOS has done, I don't think anyone's gonna take your words for much. Especially since you're looking so heavily into gameplay for the sake of making it sound as if Chief has some kind of advantage in this fight. First of all, Kratos pretty much NATURALLY has "some God powers" being a demigod, his best feats of strength would be hard, if even possible, for even a hundred men to pull off, and has shown resilience even without armor.

Athena helped Hercules. Well, he is just a mortal with super-strength.

Q'Anilia
Kratos cut Colossus =\

Athena may have helped Hercules. Well, he is just a mortal with super-strength.

That he did.

AverageSavage
So you guys are saying that the Blades of Chaos, which were forged in the depths of hades. Wouldn't be able to cut through Master Chiefs armor?

Q'Anilia
Their name or place of origin is irrelevant. What they can do is all that matter smile

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by AverageSavage
So you guys are saying that the Blades of Chaos, which were forged in the depths of hades. Wouldn't be able to cut through Master Chiefs armor?

Yes it seems as if the general consensus is that Kratos and the chain blades lack the strength to damage him despite the blades being created by gods and the fact that the spartan armor has no proof of being as durable against magic even though magic usually trumps science.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
Their name or place of origin is irrelevant. What they can do is all that matter smile

They are forged by Gods and still carry magical properties. Any proof the armor is just as durable against magic?

Gumachi
Yes it seems as if the general consensus is that Kratos and the chain blades lack the strength to damage him despite the blades being created by gods and the fact that the spartan armor has no proof of being as durable against magic even though magic usually trumps science.

I find it odd that you can't kill Gods with the BoC(I guess because they where forged in Hades?

Wei Phoenix
I find it odd that you can't kill Gods with the BoC(I guess because they where forged in Hades?

Why would Ares give him a weapon that could kill him or his fellow Gods?

"I shall curse you with these blades that will wrap around your wrists and you will forever be my slave. However do not try to turn on me for these weapons have the power to kill me."

Q'Anilia
They are forged by Gods and still carry magical properties. Any proof the armor is just as durable against magic?

Why ask questions you already know the answer to? I assume you feel good mocking someone.
No, I don't have proof it's resistant to magic. That was not my point, either.

Where a weapon is created and what name it has is irrelevant to its might. Only its actual properties are relevant. I'm sure this weapon is very good, and wouldnt argue if you claimed it to be as strong as a plasma weapon, but aren't we forgetting something?

John is a bullet-timer who stabs really hard.

Gumachi
Why would Ares give him a weapon that could kill him or his fellow Gods?

"I shall curse you with these blades that will wrap around your wrists and you will forever be my slave. However do not try to turn on me for these weapons have the power to kill me."

Ummm, Pandora's Box?

When did he say this? I just looked up the GoW script, and I couldn't find this. If it's made by a God, shouldn't it be able to kill a God? He couldn't kill Zeus or Ares with them.

Q'Anilia
Ummm, Pandora's Box?

Kratos kinda "stole" the box, did he not?

Wei Phoenix
Why ask questions you already know the answer to? I assume you feel good mocking someone.
No, I don't have proof it's resistant to magic. That was not my point, either.

Where a weapon is created and what name it has is irrelevant to its might. Only its actual properties are relevant. I'm sure this weapon is very good, and wouldnt argue if you claimed it to be as strong as a plasma weapon, but aren't we forgetting something?

John is a bullet-timer who stabs really hard.

Well I didn't mock, sorry if you feel that way. Tell me if I said the location of the weapon's creation or its name had any relevance. I only said the blade had magical properties so it would more than likely damage him.

MC can fast if he wants but Kratos has range and he can cover his entire area with the blades. What canon sword feats does MC have?

Wei Phoenix
Kratos kinda "stole" the box, did he not?

No he rightfully earned it by passing the challenges.

Wei Phoenix
Ummm, Pandora's Box?

When did he say this? I just looked up the GoW script, and I couldn't find this. If it's made by a God, shouldn't it be able to kill a God? He couldn't kill Zeus or Ares with them.

Pandora's box was the exception. That was their just in case clause if one of the Gods jumped stupid.

He didn't say it, it was a joke on how stupid Ares would've been if he gave him a weapon with the power to kill him.

Gumachi
^Good point. But what about Athena Blades (and how did Athena give him the blades?)?

First_Tsurugi06
And Kratos would continue to "be", but only for as long as he would not go up against John. He would cease to be if he decided to pick a fight with him. Master Chief has withstanded more damage than Kratos has ever delivered as mere human. Master Chief is hundreds of times stronger than a human being.

Only Kratos with powers can kill Master Chief. And that's only the kill part. Even if John stood at the same place for a week, and Kratos had preparation, he could not take him as his mere-human self. The armor is too durable. Would love to see him try, though.

All that being said, Kratos was only ever portrayed as a "mere human" at maybe two points in the series. Three at best. Any other form of Kratos-as in the Kratos consistent to the series-is virtually in a whole other league from Chief. The God of War series in and of itself in on a higher scale of power than the Halo series. I find it doubtful for Kratos to even HAVE to try.

Q'Anilia
Well I didn't mock, sorry if you feel that way. Tell me if I said the location of the weapon's creation or its name had any relevance. I only said the blade had magical properties so it would more than likely damage him.

MC can fast if he wants but Kratos has range and he can cover his entire area with the blades. What canon sword feats does MC have?

Same thing applies. Forged by mortals, or by Gods. It's the properties that makes the blade useful and not who made it. That's all it comes down to. Result, rather than origin.

Master Chief masters every weapon. If you doubt his swordskills, he can just use his fists instead. I've yet to be convinced Kratos as a human is any match against Master Chief. Even with those swords.

Q'Anilia
All that being said, Kratos was only ever portrayed as a "mere human" at maybe two points in the series. Three at best. Any other form of Kratos-as in the Kratos consistent to the series-is virtually in a whole other league from Chief. The God of War series in and of itself in on a higher scale of power than the Halo series. I find it doubtful for Kratos to even HAVE to try.

No one has any doubt that Kratos would win this in any other state than mere human. I'm debating human Kratos and nothing else.

But for the sake of having it said, Halo would kill Kratos.

Gumachi
1. I'd probably say MC. But that depends if he is faster than Kratos.

2. I'd probably say MC, unless Kratos can damage his armor.

Q'Anilia
1. I'd probably say MC. But that depends if he is faster than Kratos.

2. I'd probably say MC, unless Kratos can damage his armor.

He is faster. It's impossible to say if he can damage his armor.

First_Tsurugi06
Human Kratos isn't the one being debated here to my knowledge. At virtually every point in the series that Kratos has his baldes, he also has his basic powers as a demigod. "Human" Kratos is the Kratos that led a conquest throughout Greece, entered the Elysium Fields to see his daughter (after giving up his powers at the tree), etc. That's the only Kratos that Chief is beating.

The series or the actual thing? Because I would be hard-pressed to believe you meant the former.

Gumachi
If he's a demigod, how can he drain his powers (which is what I meant when Ares giving him power)? Anyway, I guess the first fight, mortal Kratos loses.

First_Tsurugi06
PIS if anything. The power that was placed into the Blade of Olympus was the God of War's power, which was in the Colossus of Rhodes, which is where Kratos absorbed it from. Gameplaywise, him draining his powers by hand was just to lower his gameplay stats for the sake of leveling up again.

Obsidian Fury
That's the only Kratos that Chief is beating.

As you haven't paid attention, I'll clear it up for you: That's what she's been saying all along. You're on some quest to convince her of something she already knows.

Wei Phoenix
^Good point. But what about Athena Blades (and how did Athena give him the blades?)?

He got those after Ares stripped him of the blades at the end.

Same thing applies. Forged by mortals, or by Gods. It's the properties that makes the blade useful and not who made it. That's all it comes down to. Result, rather than origin.

Master Chief masters every weapon. If you doubt his swordskills, he can just use his fists instead. I've yet to be convinced Kratos as a human is any match against Master Chief. Even with those swords.

Thats not how we debate around here though. Gouki, Gouken, Ryu and Ken are all masters of their style but what separates them are feats. Just saying that they are a master isn't enough to grant one a win. If MC has no sword feats that puts him above Kratos then how can he win? If he tries to use his fists then he is asking to die by any version of Kratos since he'll have to get real close up to him and Kratos at the beginning of the game had moves that kept enemies back.

Q'Anilia
Thats not how we debate around here though. Gouki, Gouken, Ryu and Ken are all masters of their style but what separates them are feats. Just saying that they are a master isn't enough to grant one a win. If MC has no sword feats that puts him above Kratos then how can he win? If he tries to use his fists then he is asking to die by any version of Kratos since he'll have to get real close up to him and Kratos at the beginning of the game had moves that kept enemies back.

There's a difference between comparing two fighters competence in a fight where that's what matters and comparing two fighters competence in a fight where it don't.
John is faster than the Kratos in question and he see everything in slowmotion. Even if Kratos has a master move waiting, John will outmove him. By the time Kratos is done with his move, John is not where Kratos first aimed with his move.

Besides, what stops John from throwing the Energy Sword straight into Kratos at the beginning of the fight? He is faster and strong enough to throw it fast enough to hit.
I don't know exactly "how you debate" here, but we must at least be allowed to assume that a genetic supersoldier bread for war, master of every weapon and with the intelligence of a supercomputer has the capability to throw an energy sword.

Wei Phoenix
There's a difference between comparing two fighters competence in a fight where that's what matters and comparing two fighters competence in a fight where it don't.
John is faster than the Kratos in question and he see everything in slowmotion. Even if Kratos has a master move waiting, John will outmove him. By the time Kratos is done with his move, John is not where Kratos first aimed with his move.

Besides, what stops John from throwing the Energy Sword straight into Kratos at the beginning of the fight? He is faster and strong enough to throw it fast enough to hit.
I don't know exactly "how you debate" here, but we must at least be allowed to assume that a genetic supersoldier bread for war, master of every weapon and with the intelligence of a supercomputer has the capability to throw an energy sword.

The fact that most of his moves covers a huge area around him. MC can dodge it but he still won't be able to get in there and attack because the next attack would come right afterwards.

Two things are stopping him from doing so. Distance, he won't hit him if the distance is too great unless you have some feats that suggests he throws weapons at mach speeds.

The other is that it isn't in character for him to just throw a weapon that isn't meant to be thrown. Does MC just throw melee weapons around? I don't believe so and they act in character in debates here. Its the same reason why Kratos wouldn't try to not make a killing blow.

Gumachi
He got those after Ares stripped him of the blades at the end.

No, I mean, how did she give him The Blades? Did she do it a painful way like Ares?

Q'Anilia
Tell me about the swords. Right now I'm confused. You make it sound like they cover a 360 degree radius when he swing them. So they don't function how swords normally do? What properties do they have that deny John approach.

Wei Phoenix
No, I mean, how did she give him The Blades? Did she do it a painful way like Ares?

No she gave them to him out of kindness and stuff. They weren't bound to him at all, he could take them off if he wanted.

Wei Phoenix
Tell me about the swords. Right now I'm confused. You make it sound like they cover a 360 degree radius when he swing them. So they don't function how swords normally do? What properties do they have that deny John approach.

They are chain blades, not swords.

Starts at 2:30 and as you can see he is able to spin 360 degrees with them and cover great distances and there is really no down time to any of his moves. He still has some of his god powers at this point but his god powers never affected his moves or what he could do with the blades.

iAnYIftTiOQ

ThunderGodEneru
This thread is a well of misinformation.

I am sorry Q, but you have no idea what you are talking about.

First of all, Kratos' reactions are above John's, unless you can show me MC reacting to and deflecting lightning?

Kratos is not a mortal in this thread. He can't use any MAGIC he has received from the Gods, he still retains his natural, base-Demigod physical abilities.

With this, he has strength to resist being crushed by Aries. Who is strong enough by feats to throw the actual Halo like a frisbee(Not literally, but in the game he is lifting at least the Earth's crust). This level of strength puts MC's durability feat to shame.

Kratos physically rips John's head off.

Q'Anilia
You drive a girl insane no expression

I know Master Chief dies. He never stood a chance. This thread was over before it started. I simply added that the only way he could win, would be if Kratos was 100% human and 0% special beyond what a human can be. I meant that John was faster than mere-human Kratos. That John was stronger than mere-human Kratos.

I know very well that any other Kratos stomps Master Chief. Some version(s) literally.

ThunderGodEneru
You drive a girl insane no expression

I know Master Chief dies. He never stood a chance. This thread was over before it started. I simply added that the only way he could win, would be if Kratos was 100% human and 0% special beyond what a human can be. I meant that John was faster than mere-human Kratos. That John was stronger than mere-human Kratos.

I know very well that any other Kratos stomps Master Chief. Some version(s) literally. Is that a compliment? mmm

Hm, fair enough, missed that bit, thought you were arguing based on the OP of this thread. I apologise.

And of course human powers Kratos would die.

Q'Anilia
Is that a compliment? mmm
Could be to some no expression

ThunderGodEneru
Could be to some no expression Then I shall take it as a compliment, thank you. 131

Q'Anilia
A pleasure happy

SuperLuigi
Kratos cut Colossus =\

Athena helped Hercules. Well, he is just a mortal with super-strength.

Hercules is not just a mortal he is a half god. Son of ZEUS

SuperLuigi

it's not my word why dont you do research. the mythology is hercules is as strong as 50 men therefore anything hercules can do 50 men can do. until you see it... none of this is real. we are discussing video games and if he naturally has god powers he wouldnt have cause ares in the first place

ThunderGodEneru
Shut up.

SuperLuigi
Shut up.

no you shut up

ThunderGodEneru
No.

Shut up, would you kindly?

SuperLuigi
No.

Shut up, would you kindly?

Nope.

ThunderGodEneru
Yes, do it.

Nemesis X
How about you both shut up?

ThunderGodEneru
No. You shut up.

Nemesis X
No. You.

ThunderGodEneru
No, how about you shut up?

Nemesis X
You shut up infinity.

I win!

Phanteros
you all need to shut the hell up

Nemesis X
Gah! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Let's get back on topic and quit arguing eachother for god sakes!

ThunderGodEneru
No, you shut up.

SuperLuigi
i shut hell before didnt work out janemba reopened it... no shut up

ThunderGodEneru
Shut up.

Phanteros
shut up

Nemesis X
Both of you! Shut the freak up!

SuperLuigi
shut up that dog

ThunderGodEneru
No, you shut up.

Nemesis X
Shut up and grow up!

ThunderGodEneru
Shut up and give it up.

Phanteros
stop talking.

ThunderGodEneru
Shut it swine.

Phanteros
http://online-book-store.net/T-SHIRT%20STORE%20FILES/Archive%20Small%20Pictures/Shut%20the%20Hell%20Up%20Small.jpg

SuperLuigi
im allergic to cups so shut up

Wei Phoenix

So is Kratos.

Gumachi

My point exactly.

Nemesis X
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS1SU_nWuDQ

Master Chief would probably win. Just look at this vid.

Q'Anilia
Heh stick out tongue

ThunderGodEneru
"Hey, cam I get on their to check my Myspace?"

"Fvck Myspace!"

haermm

Oh and:

"You're gonna leave this world the same way you entered it! THROUGH YOUR MOTHER'S VAGINA!"

"Yeah well...Wait what?"

crylaugh

occultdestroyer
This is a no-contest and a no-brainer for those who have played both games.

Kratos kills Master Chief in less than 5 seconds.

Those who say otherwise haven't played GoW.

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
This is a no-contest and a no-brainer for those who have played both games.

Kratos kills Master Chief in less than 5 seconds.

Those who say otherwise haven't played GoW.

No one says differently. Master Chief loses. Although I think he would last more than 5 seconds.

SuperLuigi
So is Kratos.

kratos is a descedant of hercules.

Wei Phoenix

Still the son of Zeus.

ThunderGodEneru
kratos is a descedant of hercules. Going by this shitty logic since Kratos is both a descendant of Hercules AND the son of Zeus, he should be stronger than Hercules. smile

SuperLuigi
Going by this shitty logic since Kratos is both a descendant of Hercules AND the son of Zeus, he should be stronger than Hercules. smile

if this is the case why did he need Ares in the first place

ScreamPaste
Going by this shitty logic since Kratos is both a descendant of Hercules AND the son of Zeus, he should be stronger than Hercules. smile Not to mention the retard strength that seems to be a result of such inbreeding, or is that only horror movies?

Eitherway, inbred half deity strength > geneticly engineered strength.

SuperLuigi
Not to mention the retard strength that seems to be a result of such inbreeding, or is that only horror movies?

i think that master chief would have solo'd the barbarians that were going to kill kratos.

Q'Anilia
Not to mention the retard strength that seems to be a result of such inbreeding, or is that only horror movies?

Being inbred half-diety is irrelevant. He could be a God and it wouldn't matter. All that does matter is what he can and can not do.

ScreamPaste
Way to take my joke and wipe your asses with it. >:[

ThunderGodEneru
Sexy.

I demand pics.

no expression

Q'Anilia
Way to take my joke and wipe your asses with it. >:

I'm boring. That's what I do ermm

ScreamPaste
Send pics to TGE, he's been sexually frustrated ever since the Samus incident.

ThunderGodEneru
Indeed, but longer than that, more like my whole life. sad

ScreamPaste
Well it's been more noticable since you caught an eyeful of Samus' sci-fi snaketrap. D:

Q'Anilia
I'm evaluating if the price is fair. A bit too high, I think.

ScreamPaste
Only a bit? What if I sweeten the deal with pics of me in make-up for your amusement? :]

ThunderGodEneru
Can I get those too?

Q'Anilia
Only a bit? What if I sweeten the deal with pics of me in make-up for your amusement? :]

I think I live longer if you don't. Some things are not meant to be.

occultdestroyer
Kratos is a brother of Hercules, and a son of Zeus.
That explains why he has godlike strength and durability.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.