wrestling not what it used to be

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
I loved it ten years ago now i hate it so much . when the rock and austin left it went down hill .

am i the only one who hates it now ? confused

Earl Dark
i love to throw on some jammies wrap myself up in my big duvet and eat some lucky charms whilst watching oiled up beef machines wrastling and grabbing each other's crotch.

steverules_2
I find that I prefer when it was WWF, Wrestlemania 17 was the best ever, Austin joins Mr McMahon to beat Rock for the WWF title, triple threat for the hardcore title best hardcore match ever and of course Taker vs HHH...that was one hell of a PPV oh and TLC 2...was amazing

coolmovies
good old days now wwe sucks sad

steverules_2
Yeah the ratings are pretty low nowa days and they've decided to go all PG-13 which I think could be a huge mistake...WWE/F was at it's best during the attitude era

jaden101
The wrestling thread not working or something?

Sort it out.

Kinkin
WWE sucks now, not wrestling.

Get it right.

If you want wrestling go to ROH because your not gonna get anything good with WWE, ECW is the best for wrestling there.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by coolmovies
when the rock and austin left it went down hill. Bingo. Feel the exact same way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.