DC's Supermen vs Marvel's Supermen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
DC

Capt. Marvel-before shazam upgrade
Majestros
Mon-el

vs

Hyperion-squardron supreme
Gladiator
Sentry

Bloodlusted on isolated unpopulated world

chomperx9
Originally posted by lawest9
DC

Capt. Marvel-before shazam upgrade
Majestros
Mon-el

vs

Hyperion-squardron supreme
Gladiator
Sentry

Bloodlusted on isolated unpopulated world capt marvel before shazam upgrade is a kid sad

lawest9
Originally posted by chomperx9
capt marvel before shazam upgrade is a kid sad I am refering to billy as regular Capt.Marvel before receiving all the wizards vast powers before shazam died........making billy practically omnipotent.

But strictly as CM who was at the same powerset as superman!

xJLxKing
I am refering to billy as regular Capt.Marvel before receiving all the wizards vast powers before shazam died........making billy practically omnipotent.

But strictly as CM who was at the same powerset as superman!
He wasn't anywhere near omnipotent.

Enyalus
DC's Supermen in a rout.

Harbinger
Originally posted by Enyalus
DC's Supermen in a rout.

lawest9
Originally posted by xJLxKing
He wasn't anywhere near omnipotent. Exactly wish CM are you talking about here? CURRENT Blilly with all of the wizard's powers is on or near that power level!

xJLxKing
Exactly wish CM are you talking about here? CURRENT Blilly with all of the wizard's powers is on or near that power level!
Shazam isn't omnipotent, so why should CM be?

Current billy doesn't have the power of Shazam. Shazam is back

kgkg
Mon-el has been disappointing so far.

iceman24567
Mon-El has been kicking arse he's more brutal than Kal

Xzpunisher
Any of the 3 DC would solo

Hyperior is class 6, Sentry and Gladz have never done anything to put them on Supermans level at all

Majestic is a PC level being
CM would solo
Not sure about Mon El but if hes at Supes level then he would as well

Mindset
Mon El > Kal

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
Mon El > Kal smile

Enyalus
Originally posted by Xzpunisher

Hyperior is class 6
Wrong again, troll.

Squadron Supreme Hyperion has continent-moving strength. Stated on panel. Read the shit you comment on before commenting.

xJLxKing
I've never read anything on Mr.Majestro. How strong is he?

Enyalus
I've never read anything on Mr.Majestro. How strong is he?
He's moved all of the planets in our solar system including the Earth, and has also put the Earth back on its axis after it was knocked off.

Most of his feats can be found here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=507661& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Majestic+Enyalus%29+forum
id%3A77

xJLxKing
He's moved all of the planets in our solar system including the Earth, and has also put the Earth back on its axis after it was knocked off.
Hmm? I think Current Superman can do that. Question how did he move Jupiter? Isn't it gas?

Mindset
No

That wouldn't be a planet, it'd be a star.

iceman24567
incalcuable strength like every other Superman type

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Mindset
No

That wouldn't be a planet, it'd be a star.
I could've sworn that some people consider Jupiter as a incomplete sun because it has too little gas in it. ARE you sure?

Enyalus
Hmm? I think Current Superman can do that. Question how did he move Jupiter? Isn't it gas?
No, Current Superman cannot.

He changed the chemical composition of Jupiter at the subatomic level using his laser vision. The entire planet...to make it solid, which would make it heavier, in order to push it.

Jupiter is already 300 times larger than the Earth, btw.

xJLxKing

He changed the chemical composition of Jupiter at the subatomic level using his laser vision. The entire planet...to make it solid, which would make it heavier, in order to push it.

OO, and does he have anything special besides power then Current Superman?

Xzpunisher
Marvel Handbook list him as a class 6 PERIOD
If he doesnt have a feat its pure hyperbole

Continent moving strenght my ass

quanchi112
Hmm? I think Current Superman can do that. Question how did he move Jupiter? Isn't it gas? Has he done something similar to that?

Xzpunisher
Any of team 1 can solo

A class 6, a guy who failed to hold up a hellicarrier and a guy with the worst track record out of all the Superman clones

Xzpunisher
OO, and does he have anything special besides power then Current Superman? Hes basically near Silver age levels of power, he has a genius level intellect and was trained in kherubian fighting styles

Hes alot stronger and tougher then current Supes is

nimbus006

It's mass is 300 x heavier.

It's actually much much larger in volume.

Which is more significant when talking about converting the planet into a solid.

tkitna
Any of team 1 can solo

No they cant.

Xzpunisher
Majestic would destroy team 2
Supes probably would considering they are fighting a class 6, a guy who struggles with hellicarriers and a massive jobber

Mon El is the only person Im not sure about

Enyalus
Marvel Handbook list him as a class 6 PERIOD
If he doesnt have a feat its pure hyperbole

Continent moving strenght my ass
He does have feats. Like his punches setting off the Ritcher scale.

Anywho, no, you're wrong, the OHOTMU does not list him at Class 6. Take your lying elsewhere.

zeel
Any of team 1 can solo

A class 6, a guy who failed to hold up a hellicarrier and a guy with the worst track record out of all the Superman clones

embarrasment

whatever you same man................

ares834
I could've sworn that some people consider Jupiter as a incomplete sun because it has too little gas in it. ARE you sure?
Jupiter is a gas planet like Saturn, Neptune and Uranus. HOwever, none of these planets have enough mass to ignite fusion and are thus not stars but planets.

DC stomps.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by ares834
Jupiter is a gas planet like Saturn, Neptune and Uranus. HOwever, none of these planets have enough mass to ignite fusion and are thus not stars but planets.

DC stomps.
Yea, but Jupiter has NO solid form, so I was RIGHT MINDSET!!

Enyalus
Yea, but Jupiter has NO solid form, so I was RIGHT MINDSET!!
Its outer layers are gas. The core is iron and some kind of solid hydrogen we've never seen before on Earth, due to the immense pressures.

So yes, it is partly solid already.

xJLxKing
Its outer layers are gas. The core is iron and some kind of solid hydrogen we've never seen before on Earth, due to the immense pressures.

So yes, it is partly solid already.
DAMN mad

Spire
Team 1.

Enyalus
OO, and does he have anything special besides power then Current Superman?
And to answer this question...Majestic also has low-level telepathy. Can fire energy from his hands. Can warp reality with Kheran spells that create new suns. His laser vision can alter subatomic structures on a larger than planetary scale (as he does with Jupiter, and after that he also uses it to create and sculpt a star from nothing). Oh, and he has true immortality and virtual invulnerability - the only things capable of cutting him are blades forged from shards of the Creation Engine.

big grin

xJLxKing
So team 1 big grin

Naija boy
And to answer this question...Majestic also has low-level telepathy. Can fire energy from his hands. Can warp reality with Kheran spells that create new suns. His laser vision can alter subatomic structures on a larger than planetary scale (as he does with Jupiter, and after that he also uses it to create and sculpt a star from nothing). Oh, and he has true immortality and virtual invulnerability - the only things capable of cutting him are blades forged from shards of the Creation Engine.

big grin
Pfft. I voted for Blackbolt uhuh

Enyalus
So team 1 big grin
Yeah, but I retract my statement about it being a stomp. I think Hyp/CM would be a pretty solid matchup. Hyp's completely owned Ultimate Thor, has Mach 21+ combat speed and tectonic plate moving strength. And King Hyp's owned an alternate Hulk, Thor, etc. King Hyp said, while he was fighting two alternate Hyperions, that they were man enough, they just weren't mean enough. Leading me to conclude that KH is basically the same strength and level that other Hyperions were at, just evil, not holding back, etc.

Gladiator at his peak vs. Majestic would be a decent match. Maj would take it after a while, kind of like Supreme did.

Sentry at his peak vs. Mon-El is close, considering Mon-El is weaker than Supes and doesn't have his insane feats to throw into the mix. Dunno which way that would go. Leaning towards Sentry after a ridiculously even and long match...in which case it wouldn't matter because the other fights would have already ended.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Naija boy
Pfft. I voted for Blackbolt uhuh
How's it feel to be wrong? biscuits

Naija boy
How's it feel to be wrong? biscuits

I wouldnt know. Never happened. You would have to ask xJLxKing for that one.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Naija boy
I wouldnt know. Never happened. You would have to ask xJLxKing for that one.
I can't say either. You know..since it's my opinion

Naija boy
I can't say either. You know..since it's my opinion

which is still wrong stick out tongue

cloud102
Toss up.

lawest9

Hyperior is class 6, Sentry and Gladz have never done anything to put them on Supermans level at all

Majestic is a PC level being
CM would solo
Not sure about Mon El but if hes at Supes level then he would as well Perhaps then i should have added a fully powered Count Neferia to the marvel team............would that have made it a little more fair to the marvel team?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.