Wonderman and Thing vs Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkOdin
Just came up with this on my own. whistling

Bentley might have inspired me some how stick out tongue

JKarmosay
Hercules.

I think it'll be a good fight only for as long as Herc wants it to be, but he can end it anytime he wants to.

iceman24567
Yeah Hercs skill will be Simons down fall and Ben isn't Good enough by himself Herc gets a small majority.

leonidas
herc for the majority. maybe 7/10

Enyalus
Herc takes a solid 9/10 majority.

Both these guys are far beneath him both in skill and strength, plus Herc is more durable than either (not by as big a gap, though.)

Nihilist
Hercules.

leonidas
Originally posted by Enyalus
Herc takes a solid 9/10 majority.

Both these guys are far beneath him both in skill and strength, plus Herc is more durable than either (not by as big a gap, though.)

WM has some pretty good durability feats AND strength feats. his flight is a nice advantage. i'd give herc 9/10 vs WM alone. with ben there . . . erm

Enyalus
Originally posted by leonidas
WM has some prett good durability feats AND strength feats. his flight is a nice advantage. i'd give herc 9/10 vs WM. with ben there . . . erm
Current Simon isn't that great at all. Classic Wonder Man would put up a fight against Herc. Not current. Not with all the crazy shit Herc's been doing since Incredible Hulk became Incredible Hercules.

Thing's nothing in this battle. Herc was recently slapping around Black Suit Namor, in and out of the water. Thing's outclassed in every possible way too badly to make any kind of meaningful difference. Anyone who says otherwise isn't a Herc fanboy. uhuh

iceman24567
Current Simon isn't that great at all. Classic Wonder Man would put up a fight against Herc. Not current. Not with all the crazy shit Herc's been doing since Incredible Hulk became Incredible Hercules.

Thing's nothing in this battle. Herc was recently slapping around Black Suit Namor, in and out of the water. Thing's outclassed in every possible way too badly to make any kind of meaningful difference. Anyone who says otherwise isn't a Herc fanboy. uhuh thumb up pretty much agree with this but I am a Herc fanboy big grin

leonidas

Thing's nothing in this battle. Herc was recently slapping around Black Suit Namor, in and out of the water. Thing's outclassed in every possible way too badly to make any kind of meaningful difference. Anyone who says otherwise isn't a Herc fanboy. uhuh

laughing out loud

i was talking as though it were CLASSIC WM. if curent<classic, i would agree. ben COULD be a diversion to give simon room to attack. ben beat the snot out of classic once in the past as well and of course he's had some good tussles with hulk. i wouldn't say he was NOTHING. exactly . . . embarrasment

if what you've said of simon is true, i like your 9/10. big grin

(see, wee CAN agree) nwoot

guy222
Herc

golem370
Things is being hated on sick The Team wins imo 10/10

jrodslam
Current Simon isn't that great at all. Classic Wonder Man would put up a fight against Herc. Not current.

I agree. Although in one of the Avengers(new?) issues, WM was saying something when Warbird told everyone to leave and let Sentry handle the fight. Simon said something like "But im just as powefu....." and got cut off.

I wont say Thing is nothing here. Herc would feel his punches for sure, and adding Simon in the mix may make it difficult for Herc. Also, in Hercs recent tussle with Namor, he knocked Namor in the water once. Namor came back right after. Youre making it seem as if he was just manhandling Namor which wasnt the case at all. The fight was dead even as usual and lucky for Herc, Mora stepped in.

I give the team a slight majority. 6/10. Maybe 7/10.

Enyalus
Originally posted by jrodslam
Also, in Hercs recent tussle with Namor, he knocked Namor in the water once. Namor came back right after. Youre making it seem as if he was just manhandling Namor which wasnt the case at all. The fight was dead even as usual and lucky for Herc, Mora stepped in.

Not true. Herc took Namor's punches and dropkick (or whatever that attack was) still standing up, just rocked back a bit. Herc hit him twice, one with a backhand, and sent him flying each time. The strength and durability difference was clear as day.

They were even deadlocked under water until Namora broke it up.

Bouboumaster
I say the team.

Hercules would massacre them individually, but the fact are that Wonderman and Thing are both 100 tons (Maybe 90 or 95) for Ben Grimm, they are not neophit in h2h combat (Ben is in fact good in boxing), they have Simon who can fly, and Ben would last as long as Hercules last.

Like I said, Hercules would eat them alive in one-on-one, but this is not. Team 7/10

I gave Hercules the possibility of winning 30% if the time.

jrodslam
Not true. Herc took Namor's punches and dropkick (or whatever that attack was) still standing up, just rocked back a bit. Herc hit him twice, one with a backhand, and sent him flying each time. The strength and durability difference was clear as day.

They were even deadlocked under water until Namora broke it up.

Namor hit Herc hard enought to make him draw blood. Ok, so Herc only moved back a bit. So? Herc didnt hit Namor with a backhand, it was a full swing punch. It did send him flying, but the second hit was with a piece of rubble, and he only hit Namor down. Not sent him flying. Strength and durability difference? It wasnt shown in the slightest. You say this cause Herc punched Namor in the water? What the f**k? Im sure you can come up with something better than that.

They were deadlocked cause Namor didnt attack him yet while they were underwater. Mora came between them before Namor was able to get the advantage(as he has in the past).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.