Cyclops vs. Havok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

X-43D
Who do you think wins this?

Mindset
Havok.

Raoul
Been done. Cyclops.

Mindset
Raoul, you're forgetting that Havok is better.

Raoul
Originally posted by Mindset
Raoul, you're forgetting that Havok is better.

at what?

Mindset
All of the above.

Raoul
All of the above.

Above what?

Mindset
Attributes.

iceman24567
Hmm Polaris is hotter than Emma but she's also crazier then again Emma has fake knockers hmmmmm....

Enyalus
Emma > Lorna any day of the week.

She speaks Latin in bed. *drool*

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Enyalus

Eh, I'll take crazy Lorna over Emma any day.

d3str0ya10
HAVOK! its even said that havok is immune to cyclops blast someone clearly doesn't read HB's. Bios are immportant.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Eh, I'll take crazy Lorna over Emma any day. thumb up Natural green hair >>>>> fake blond with fake knockers smile

iceman24567
Originally posted by d3str0ya10
HAVOK! its even said that havok is immune to cyclops blast someone clearly doesn't read HB's. Bios are immportant. Bios suck sick

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
thumb up Natural green hair >>>>> fake blond with fake knockers smile
Ever read Emma Frost's solo series? Even with the bad nose, she was pretty hot as a brunette.

d3str0ya10
Bios suck sick

so what i doubt they would lie about him being immune.
laughing WOW

Wei Phoenix
HAVOK! its even said that havok is immune to cyclops blast someone clearly doesn't read HB's. Bios are immportant.
They are immune to each other's powers...

iceman24567
Ever read Emma Frost's solo series? Even with the bad nose, she was pretty hot as a brunette. I try to read everything X-men and yeah she was ok but Polaris has always been the bees knees

iceman24567
so what i doubt they would lie about him being immune.
laughing WOW Oh really eek!

SuperiorTech
Question havok can hurt Vulcan now right cant he do the same to Cyke?

Mindset
Vulcan is different from them.

d3str0ya10
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix

no havok is immune to cyclops blast but cyclops can be harmed by havoks i will type the exact state ment on here now:Havok "Havok himself is immune to the intense heat he creates, as well as the power blast generated by his brother cyclops.

rotiart
Vulcan can hurt and be hurt by Scott and alex
Scott and alex are completely immune to each oters powers

That said Scott has hand to hand training
Havok relies entirely on his powers

d3str0ya10
ummm they are NOT immune to each other cyclpos isnt immune it know where ever has been stated that he is. but it has been stated that Havok is immune to cyclops power blast. so unless you get me scans where it says cyclops is immune too. Havok FTW

Survivor19
Nice fight.
Scott wins 7/10 due to MA training.

IMO their immunity isn't total. I believe sun-dipped Havok can burn Cyke, at least to some degree...

iceman24567
ummm they are NOT immune to each other cyclpos isnt immune it know where ever has been stated that he is. but it has been stated that Havok is immune to cyclops power blast. so unless you get me scans where it says cyclops is immune too. Havok FTW Stop reading bios and read some comics no expression

d3str0ya10
ok well if your telling me its not tru show me proof before put out that statement thta "bios suck"

Wei Phoenix
ummm they are NOT immune to each other cyclpos isnt immune it know where ever has been stated that he is. but it has been stated that Havok is immune to cyclops power blast. so unless you get me scans where it says cyclops is immune too. Havok FTW

Why not leave the comic debating to those that read comics. We'll leave the bio debating to you and whoever reads bios.

They are immune to each other's powers.

iceman24567
Using an Ipod I really can't but since you obviously believe bios over people that have been reading X-men comics for 15 years I fear you can't be helped sad

d3str0ya10
now tell me where it states that and ill chill out with the comics if you cant then you have no room to talk.
so you say there immune to each other show me where it states it. if you cant then forget you im doin what i do.

Survivor19
Except in AoA Havok somehow managed to kill him in the end, desoite them being immune before. Atrange place that AoA was...

iceman24567
Why not leave the comic debating to those that read comics. We'll leave the bio debating to you and whoever reads bios.

They are immune to each other's powers. laughing out loud

iceman24567
Age of Apocalypse is almost as bad as bios in my opinion erm

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Survivor19
Except in AoA Havok somehow managed to kill him in the end, desoite them being immune before. Atrange place that AoA was...

Is AoA canon to 616? Nope.

now tell me where it states that and ill chill out with the comics if you cant then you have no room to talk.
so you say there immune to each other show me where it states it. if you cant then forget you im doin what i do.

Which is not reading comics and only sticking to bios. Why don't you show us where it says they aren't immune to each other's powers?

d3str0ya10
that proof then.Originally posted by Survivor19

iceman24567
Age of Apocalypse isn't canon and its shitty.

d3str0ya10
godammit i DID are you stuuuupid! i read the freakn bio on his and it says which i will ONCE MORE say again "Havok is himself immune to intense heat he creates, as well as the power blast generated by his brother cyclops"

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Survivor19

And AoA Hulk was killed by a single bullet to the head...

Wei Phoenix
that proof then.
Is AoA canon to 616? Nope.

Which is not reading comics and only sticking to bios. Why don't you show us where it says they aren't immune to each other's powers?

I'll debate on your level then.

Wei Phoenix
godammit i DID are you stuuuupid! i read the freakn bio on his and it says which i will ONCE MORE say again "Havok is himself immune to intense heat he creates, as well as the power blast generated by his brother cyclops"

Please do not try to flame or insult us.

Survivor19
You wanna example, huh?
Uncanny X-Men 65, famous Z'Nox incident.

d3str0ya10
pssshh w/e anyway then if you hate bios so much why are you using one for your info has it been stated in a comic book? if it has show me since you loooooove comic books.

stop being suck a goody you act like youve NEVER cursed in your life out of anger.
angel

Wei Phoenix
pssshh w/e anyway then if you hate bios so much why are you using one for your info has it been stated in a comic book? if it has show me since you loooooove comic books.

stop being suck a goody you act like youve NEVER cursed in your life out of anger.
angel

There is nothing on KMC for anyone to get angry about. You wanted proof so I showed you proof via your own methods of belief. You obviously put bios over comics so I showed you what you're used to.

I don't hate bios I just put them under on panel evidence. Colossus' bio says he's class 100, I agree with it because he has the feats to prove it.

Survivor19
I gave you an example...

X-Factor 60 (X-tinction Agenda)
X-Factor 39 (Inferno)

d3str0ya10
ok then i just wanna know if cyclops has been shown to be completly immune to to his radiation plasma blast.

im eating captain crunch cereal. love

Raoul
Attributes.

he wishes.

thumb up

facepalm

Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Question havok can hurt Vulcan now right cant he do the same to Cyke?

vulcan can hurt both. alex and scott can fight vulcan. alex and scott are immune to each other.

ok then i just wanna know if cyclops has been shown to be completly immune to to his radiation plasma blast.

im eating captain crunch cereal. love

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/pr1983/__hr_14.jpg

now stop trolling.

Mindset
"When our your optic blasts..."

What retard wrote that?

Raoul

What retard wrote that?

lobdell.

d3str0ya10
dude that states that there powers deflect each other not that he is immune to havoks blast wow your mental.

Mindset
lulz

not smart

d3str0ya10
most definitely. he needs to read more thoroughly because just got owned to the 4th degree.

Wei Phoenix

What retard wrote that?

Tahaha I didn't notice that.

dude that states that there powers deflect each other not that he is immune to havoks blast wow your mental.

Dude how have you not had your fill of fail today? He said cancel out, not reflect each other, hence why Alex wasn't hurt.

iceman24567
LOL and to think I was about to waste my time proving comics > bios eek!

Mindset
most definitely. he needs to read more thoroughly because just got owned to the 4th degree. Not exactly what I was saying, but w/e.

Funny, nonetheless.

Hyperion Prime

Back in the old days....80s they just made each other stronger. They could not hurt each other.

d3str0ya10
yeah lol i said alex couldn't be hurt but scott could de dede

Raoul

he can't. their powers don't hurt each other.

Wei Phoenix

Yes dedede indeed. You have just been proved wrong. Alex said it himself that they can't hurt each other.

Hyperion Prime
They just made each other stronger here. Cyclops even tells him they cant hurt each other. They just make each other stronger. They are huge in that pic.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/60-1.jpg

d3str0ya10
wrong read your own scan again it says there optic blast cancel each other out not if they got hit by one another it cancels them out.

and show me once more i NEED proof.

iceman24567
The whole forums which includes a Cyclops fanboy Mod are telling him they ate immune and he still doesnt believe it this is why Bios sucks eek!

Wei Phoenix
wrong read your own scan again it says there optic blast cancel each other out not if they got hit by one another it cancels them out.

Wait are you telling me that Havok's optic blast and Scott's optic blast cancels each other's out?

Survivor19
Still, Havok can fly on his blasts...
He can raise Scott into air and drop him ftw...

Wei Phoenix
The whole forums which includes a Cyclops fanboy Mod are telling him they ate immune and he still doesnt believe it this is why Bios sucks eek!

Wouldn't call him a fanboy. I've seen him admit defeat in scenarios where Scott would lose.

d3str0ya10
yes.

Raoul

you got it.

"when your optic blasts and my plasma energy cancel each other out."

if you'd read the issue i took the scan from, or x-factor 60 that hyperion prime posted, you'd know the truth.

it's common comic knowledge that both men are immune to each other's powers. don't be difficult.

Wei Phoenix
Wait are you telling me that Havok's optic blast and Scott's optic blast cancels each other's out?
yes.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/54/john_stewart_facepalm.jpg

Raoul
here:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/pr1983/X-Factor060-19.jpg

any more trolling, and there'll be warnings.

d3str0ya10
ok thank you and i simply wanted proof now i can tell people i know to chill about it.
is it trolling to simply want to know the truth if it is than

2guns

Raoul
ok you said it again there blast are immune to each other im saying if scott actually got hit with the blast it would inflict damage.

it doesn't. scroll up.

Hyperion Prime
ok you said it again there blast are immune to each other im saying if scott actually got hit with the blast it would inflict damage.

laughing out loud laughing laughing You mean physical force of the blast???

iceman24567
Well we can all stop reading X-Men because we dont know jack I guess Wolverines healing factor isn't really a healing factor either bios are the way to go erm

Wei Phoenix

1. Havok doesn't have optic blasts.
2. Cyclops just said Havok's blasts don't hurt him.

d3str0ya10
ok sorry. no expression

Mindset
"Listen to me, butt-head"

My god...facepalm

Wei Phoenix
ok sorry. no expression

May God have mercy on the child you and Nighty101 spawn.

d3str0ya10
hey cut bro once agian who are you callin child?
are you out your mind i act 10 so what .

Wei Phoenix
hey cut bro once agian who are you callin child?
are you out your mind i act 10 so what .

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n298/Pie_Overlord/Facepalm-3.gif

iceman24567
I c we have one of the lords special children before us.

d3str0ya10
=D yes but not mental special and what you guys want me to start acting more age appropiate u can just ask but if you dont say the magik word you dont get the magik treat with it big grin

Mindset
LOOOOOOOOOOL

d3str0ya10
so ask if you really want me too

big grin come one dont be shy we all have that outside voice in us big grin

Mindset
Wtf are you talking about?

d3str0ya10
about acting my age since nobady asked ill be my own immature self.

iceman24567
I rather put you on ignore.

The Nuul

Once you're gone, you can go to full time at being a paper boy. Just think of all those comics you can buy....eek! and to read up on.

Wei Phoenix

I work a job!

d3str0ya10
oooo people need to chill out it aint that bad i revert to non immature if thats what you want dang.
paper boy is not my type of thing.
but i know for sure its yours.

rotiart
Back to point cyclops wins.

D_Dude1210

SO... MUCH... FAIL...! O_O

And yes, Cyke wins, he's also a lot more adept at using his Optic blasts indirectly. He can use it to topple buildings into Havoc, or use it to blast away the ground off of Havoc's feet.

Or he can just do the big brother beatdown on Havoc.

starlock
Cyclops for the win

d3str0ya10
Havok has a huge advantage though he can fly so if he were to pick him up he could pile drive him. Thats havoks only chance to win other than that cyclops ftw.

Wei Phoenix
Havok has a huge advantage though he can fly so if he were to pick him up he could pile drive him. Thats havoks only chance to win other than that cyclops ftw.

The position of a piledriver would put his face towards the ground. Scott would blast the ground to cancel the impact if that ever did happen.

Raoul
i thought havok needed to aim his blasts to fly...

d3str0ya10
hmmmmmm yeah youve got a point there NVM scott would take this one.

cloud102
Scott says, "look into my eyes".

Mindset
Originally posted by cloud102
Scott says, "look into my eyes". What will that do?

cloud102
I don't know, but whenever Cyke says that, it sounds cool.

NinJava

NinJava

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.